sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going Back to Basics (PW WAR)

Started by The American Tradition, July 07, 2013, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

(OOC: So I know I haven't been around lately. Things have been crazy on my end with my IRL wrestling career taking off. But, I have happened upon some free time so let's see if we can get back into the swing of things. Good luck to the Darlands.)

It had been quite some time since Phoenix Winterborn had cared about being inside a SEF ring. Not that he hadn't been there, but the fact of the matter was...after his transitional championship reign that lasted all of three days, he had just been going though the motions in SEF. Wins and losses hadn't mattered to him. But lately, he had been taking some time to reflect on his career. Whether he liked it or not, he was coming up on the twilight of it. He was going to be 33 this year, and he didn't want to be sixty and still trying to put on matches. He wanted to go out on top. He wanted to be able to actually live his life after wrestling. But, he knew in his heart and his mind that he was still the man. He was the man the next generation of stars were looking up to. He needed to set the example. To do that, Phoenix needed to sit down, and re-focus on his career. Not only in SEF, but around the world. This was the genesis. The old Phoenix Winterborn was back, and he was back with a fiery vengence.

Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn outside his and Kim Pain's house in the Carolinas. He was sitting on the front porch with a bottle of Mountain Dew in his hand, sipping every so often. Kim was behind the camera in a halter top and VERY short shorts, leaving little to the imagination. A genuine smile came across Phoenix's face, as she cued him up.

"So, I know it's been a little while since I've been in front of this home camera, but I have to be honest with ya. I haven't really felt the need to stand up in front of people lately. Call it lethargy, call it not caring...call it what you will. The fact of the matter is...you need fear not, for I have returned. See, I've done a bit of soul-searching, if you will. I've asked myself what I was doing in professional wrestling. What I still wanted to accomplish, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I need to climb back to the top, EARN another shot at Julie and the SEF Championship, and have a respectable run as champion before I finally decide to hang up the boots. So, you see...I ain't done yet. Not by a long shot, no no no. Which leads me to my match coming up on Wednesday Night WAR against the Darlands. Now, I know you two are quite the force to be reckoned with here in SEF. Maybe not the likes of a Julie or Shane Mack, but tough nonetheless...so don't think I'm taking you lightly be any stretch of the means. But it's like this. Management saw fit to throw me to the wolves cause i've been well...going through the motions as of late. What they have failed to realize however, is that they have backed me against the proverbial wall, and now? It's time to fight back. It's time to break out and re-claim what was taken from me in the SEF Championship. I know things for me have been bleak as of late, but as of this moment? That ends. The mediocrity ends, and my ascension back to the top of the heap begins. And it begins with you two. Tristan...Kira...on behalf of myself, I'd like to apologize for the beating that will commence on Wednesday. Be prepared..."

The camera zoomed in on Phoenix a bit, as the smile turned deadly serious.

"The bird is back, kids."

End scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF