sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Why Tristan Why?

Started by mysticbabydoll, July 16, 2013, 08:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Everywhere that Tristan went he was asked why he did what he did at the end of the handicap match last week, but he avoided them until now. He is just got done buying a new outfit that will match his attitude now, and that is when Greg Boone caught up with him as the interview starts.

Greg Boone

I know you been asked this question, but this time you have to answer it cause your facing Phoenix Winterborn in a Falls Count Anywhere match, and I got to know. Why did you do what you did last week?

Tristan Darland

I been stopped by everyone, and been asked that question. You want to know why I did that to Phoenix, and the reason I did it was to send a message that I am not being messed with anymore. Yeah I got a new attitude, and I actually love it. You see it was nothing personal when I hit Phoenix with my II Championship, but since he was in the ring with me I had to do something. It was time for a change, and I know that my sister will hate me for doing it. I am not sorry for what I did, and I can't wait to put Phoenix in his place. He will not know what hit him cause I am going to do more damage to him, and he will be taking out rather he likes it or not.

Greg Boone

Is there anything you want to add?

Tristan Darland?

Phoenix what I did last week was just the beginning, and more of that is to come cause I am not playing around anymore. Don't get me wrong I do respect you, but it was time that I did something not excepted from me. I might have a bad side now, but that is cause I want to make it to the top just like everyone else. You can say whatever you want about me, but I am ready for whatever you throw at me so let me say this let's just let the best man win.

Greg Boone

Thank you for your time Tristan.

Tristan Darland

Your welcome.

Tristan walks off, and laughs as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF