sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SummerSlam 4 {8/28/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 28th, 2005

We open up in the city of Louisville deep in the heart of Kentucky. 80,000 screaming fans pack the Dogwood Derby Dome there and we soon hear Highway To Hell by AC/DC blasting over the pa sending the sdrenaline for the event to a huge high. Our cameras pan all over now scanning the crowd, their signs, everything and we soon drop down to ringside where Nick Miller and Frankie Malone sit at the commentators table.

Nick: Welcome to SummerSlam everyone, SEF's biggest show of the year and we got a good show for you all tonight.

Frankie: Yes we do and its mostly because of Daddy Mack, he opens in our first match and he headlines in that DOGG Fight.

Nick: I will admit that Mack makes the show good, I am looking forward to his performance as always, but we also have our SEF Champ Whitney Marret who is giving like she has, plus newcomer Blaze Inferno is deadset on getting a shot at the Intercontinental Title.

Frankie: We get to see two losers in Dj and Matt fight, fucking homo's. Jackal gets his ass sent packing when Viper destroys him and we get to witness Maiya and Jessica attempt to bleed, fucking jokes.

Nick: I will agree that DJ and Matt have been trying to pull strings, thinking they are top stars and above most, but we'll see tonight they are not. Each of their girls, who knows, their just along for the ride it seems. Despite those trying to bring down SEF, tonight will be huge as it matters not for the amount of matches, but what goes into them and Whitney headling against Mack is enough to make the whole damn show. We got others willing to help too, so SummerSlam will be something to watch and remember, just watch and see, now.

TLC Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Impact Playas[c]
VS
New Revolution

Ryan and AVD stand in the ring now, tables and chairs line the outside of the ring, there leaned against the guard rail. A ladder stands in the aisle and we soon hear Iron head by Rob Zombie hit the pa and see Daddy Mack and Viper come out now. The crowd boos like crazy as Mack and Viper just jump around doing crotch chops, then slide into the ring and the fight is on. The Tag Title were hung above the ring earlier and we see AVD and Viper slug it out now. Ryan has Mack in a corner nailing some forearms when Mack reverses and irish whip and sends Ryan into the opposite corner. Mack charges across the ring, but Ryan backdrops up and over the turnbuckle sending Mack tumbling and falling to the floor. Viper has AVD slumped in a corner when Ryan charges at him, he catches with a powerslam, then rips up Ryan and delivers a ddt. AVD catches Viper with a spinning kick to the back of his head, then rolls out of the ring and slides in a couple tables. He grabs a chair, but Mack comes flying off the steel steps nailing a forearm into the chair driving to AVD's head. Viper is up in the ring and setting up the two tables on top of each other. Mack grabs a couple tables and sets them up next to one another, then he goes and gets the ladder sliding it in the ring. AVD comes behind him and clubs Mack in the back, then rolls him in the ring. Viper has Ryan in the ropes choking him when AVD runs over punching at Viper. Mack gets up and leans the ladder in a corner, then helps Viper take out AVD. They whip him over into the ladder, then Viper catches AVD in a press slam and drops him gut first across Mack's knee. Viper sets the ladder up now and starts climbing. Ryan has a chair and swings for Mack, but Avd is to close and takes the shot. Mack kicks at Ryan, then whips him to the ropes and drops him with a clothesline. AVD picks up the chair and climbs the ladder, then slams Viper in the back. Mack comes up behind AVD keeping him off Viper. Ryan goes up the other side though and meets Viper at the top. Mack pulls AVD off the ladder and to a corner, but falls into the ropes. AVD ends updropping and rolling out of the ring motioning he is done with this. Mack just scratches his head, but smiles and starts climbing up behind Ryan. Viper has Ryan reeling and Mack comes up and brings himself level with Ryan, smashes his head off the ladder, then delivers a side russian leg sweep down through the two tables stacked on top of each other. Viper reaches up now and grabs the Tag Titles winning the match.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and still the SEF Tag Team Champions, the Impact Playas!

Iron Head hits over the pa as Viper comes down the ladder with the titles and kicks Ryan some, then helps Mack up. They roll from the ring and raise their titles in the air.

Nick: A good match I must say, but it ended when AVD walked out what I believe was from that slip up by Ryan.

Frankie: Yea it probably was and I expect that from AVD, a whiner, can't take an accident, so he walked knowing he couldn't beat Mack in any match at all.

First Blood Match
Jessica Michaels
VS
Maiya Hayes

We open up just behind the curtain finding Maiya and Jessica brawling with each other. They end up fighting down the hall and towards the exit going outside.

Nick: Seems neither woman could wait for this one to start.

Frankie: But technically since its first blood rules it can be fought anywhere.

And so we see Maiya become the aggressor at one point battering Jessica with a lead pipe rolling her along the floor. She soon runs Jessica out to the loading dock and rams her head into a dumpster. We suddenly see a blonde haired woman come behind Maiya and slam her head into the dumpster. She then takes a pair of brass knuckles from a pocket and hammers both women in the head busting them open, then dumps both women inside the dumpster and soon shoves over the egde of the loading dock wtching ti fall over. Trash and both women fall out looking motionless, almost lifeless as the woman just looks down with a cold stare and we soon cut back to ringside where Brittany announces the result of our match.

Brittany Fox: Due to both women being busted open at the same time this match has been declared a draw!

Nick: Well I guess it was anything goes anywhere in the arena, but who the hell was that woman?

Frankie: Some chick who obviously hates Maiya and Jessica I'd say!

Fatal Four Way Elimination
#1 Contender To The SEF Intercontinental Title
Blaze Inferno
VS
Austin Aries
VS
Ronnan Stone
VS
D-Von Dudley

Not Like The Other Girls is playing as Blaze is making her way down the aisle. Austin and D-Von are brawling as Ronnan looks to baseball slide a dropkick into Blaze's face. She sidesteps him and slides in the ring, leaps off the ropes with a twist delivering a leg drop, then she pulls up Ronnan and scoop slams him near a corner. Blaze jumps up to the top and delivers a split legged moonsault to Ronnan, then pins, 1.......2........3!

Nick: That was quick and one sided, Ronnan got schooled!

Frankie: .....

D-Von has Austin on the mat in pain when Blaze bolts up and clotheslines D-Von from the ring, then she lifts up Austin and delivers a Shattered Dreams and pins, 1........2.......3!

Nick: Man, Blaze is on fire, she wants a shot at the Intercontinental Title real bad.

D-Von comes in the ring with a chair, but gets it kicked in his face and Blaze hammers him with punches. She sends him into a corner, then whips him across the ring and leaps up for a splash. D-Von catches Blaze and nails a hard spinebuster, then he climbs up top and comes off with a headbutt, Blaze moves at the last second though. Blaze gets to her feet and runs off the ropes nailing a short dropkick to D-Von's head, then she lifts him up and slams D-Von down to the mat. Blaze climbs up top now and comes off with a shooting star press and pins, 1......2......kickout! Blaze kneels up and hammers D-Von in the head, then pulls him up to a corner and looks to lift him up, but D-Von shoves Blaze away and clotheslines her. He then lifts up Blaze and sets her on the top rope for a superplex, climbs up and attempts it. Blaze blocks the move and twists up D-Von in an armbar, then floats around with a tornado ddt delivering Dawn of the Inferno and covers for the pin, 1......2......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Blaze Inferno!

Not Like The Other Girls hits again and we see Blaze get to her feet and raise her hands in the air.

Nick: That started off looking to be a quick bout, but D-Von and Blaze gave quite a fight.

Frankie: Yea, decent I guess, but its not the main event and thank god for that!

Highway To Hell soon hits the pa and we see Black Bob come walking out on to a platform set up near the side of the aisle. He has on the usual clothes, a mic in his hand and he stands at a pdium now that has several plaques it looks like on it, six it looks like.

Black Bob: Ya know, I felt honored to be in a ring in SEF after coming up the way I did, then I had my career ended, but tonight I feel honored once more as I am here to present the 2005 inductees to the SEF's Hall of Fame.

The crowd pops big for that.

Black Bob: So without wasting your time anymore, let's get this on and announce the first inductee, a man who may have seemed to slack off a lot, but he has spent nearly three years in SEF and he has been SEF Champion, he at one time held up SEF like a true champion should and left a legacy, I give you Stife!

Chrome by VNV Nation hits now and we see Strife step out now in a suit and steps up on the platform next to Bob. Strife raises his hands in the air for the fans, then Bob hands him a plaque which he holds up high and soon steps back some as Bob speaks.

Black Bob: You earned it Strife and now I am going to introduce three more men who earned the right to be inductees this year. All three at the same time as they are a clan, they were a clan over ten years ago in ECW and have been through the top company of the wrestling and they have stayed loyal to SEF as well through the years, since this company started they have been here, I give to you Bubba, D-Von, and Spike, The Dudley Boyz!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 blasts over the pa now and we see Bubba and D-Von come out carrying Spike on their shoulders. They step on the platform and let him down, all three wears suits, tuxedo style and they get handed their plaques from Bob and raises them into the air as the crowd cheers loud now. They soon stand next to Strife as Bob smiles and speaks.

Black Bob: And now our first female of this year, a woman who has left quite the legacy in SEF, worn the Women's Title and been involved in top stories, even married a man out here right now, I give to you all, Patricia Stratigias!

Fighter by Christinia Aguilera hits and out walks Patricia wearing a white dress coming a few inches above her knees. Spike looks a lil sad, but fakes a smile for the night. Patricia steps up and takes her plaque, raise sit in the air, then shakes hands with the rest of the inductees, even gives Spike a hug.

Black Bob: And now for our last inductee, a woman who as well held the Women's Title, she too has been in top stories, at one time she was the girlfriend of Daddy Mack, often called crazy and pyshcotic, I give to you Courtney Michaels!

Another Innocent Girl by Alkaline Trio hits the pa and Courtney comes walking out in leather pants and a black baby tee. She grabs her hair as the fans cheer and Courtmey soon steps on the platform to receive her plaque, then she stands with the rest of the inductees. Bob soon turns and steps to the side with his mic.

Black Bob: And now ladies and gentlemen, I give to you the new addition to SEF's Hall of Fame, the Class of 2005!

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie plays now as all of the inductees raise up their plaques and the crowd cheers them on. Bob soon steps off and heads to the back, the inductees playing to the crowd, but soon head to the back as well.

Nick: That was nice to see, some old faces from SEF's history being honored tonight.

Frankie: Yea, nice seeing some of them I guess.

3 Way Dance Submission Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Matt Matlock[c]
VS
DeeJay George
VS
Alex Van Dam

Dj is standing in a corner as Matt is unstrapping his title an dhands it to the ref. Before the match can start though we see the Microtron come alive and we see Black Bob come into view.

Black Bob: Ok, so I have been informed of these two supposed superstars trying to pull "tricks" within SEF and well as a result of their "antics", I am making this match a 3 Way Dance, but still fought under Submission rules. The third man to fight you two sumbitches, a young rising superstar who is Mr. Hardcore, Alex Van Dam!

And we hear Survive If I Let You hit the pa. AVD comes out and shoves his shopping cart of weapons to the ring. Matt tackles DJ and starts punching him. AVD tosses some weapons in the ring, then slides in and bashes Matt over the head with a potted plant. He rips up DJ and nails a flowing ddt, then comes off the ropes with a short dropkick to Matt's head. He picks up a cheese grater and starts raking Matt's open letting blood drip. AVD then lifts up Matt and whips him to the ropes nailing a quick superkick and climbs up to the top. DJ is on his feet and gets a karate kick to the head, then ripped up and whipped to the ropes. AVD comes off the ropes and nails a Gore on him, then climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a frog splash and moves into a crippler crossface making DJ tap out in seconds

Nick: AVD just made DJ tap and eliminated him, he's out!

Frankie: Oh well, DJ sucks!

AVD grabs a singapore cane and cracks DJ in the back, kicks him from the ring, then turns to Matt and nails him over the head and bends him down, then hooks up Matt and nails a styles clash. AVD grabs a cookie sheet and bashes Matt over the head, then rips him up and delivers a suplex.He comes off the ropes with a spinning leg drop, then lifts up Matt and delivers the Death Row on top of the cookie sheet, then applies a crippler crossface to Matt and he taps within seconds.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion, Alex Van Dam!

Survive If I Let You hits the pa now and AVD gets handed the title now and he holds it high into the air.

Nick: Yea, we finally have a deserving champion instead of someone like Matlock who could never handle SEF.

Frankie: True that Matt couldn't, but AVD, we gotta have someone better?!

Parking Lot Brawl
Loser Leaves Town
Viper
VS
The Jackal

We open up in the parking lot where cars are circled together. The Jackal stands on one side and we see Viper on the other side. They both come towards each other, but we soon see someone come behind Jackal with a tire iron and bash him in the back. Jackal falls forward into a superkick from Viper. The other person is, well what the hell, it looks just like Viper and like Viper he too is in a t-shirt and jeans only his shirt is all black and Viper's has Metallica on the front. Viper lifts up Jackal and runs him over smashing his head into the hood, then lifts him up and tosses him into the windshield. The look a like of Viper climbs up on the roof of that car now and Viper motions up to rip it off. So the look a like does only he rips off a body suit and a mask revealing not even a man, but a woman, a woman who looks like Milla Jovovich, wears short shorts and a halter top matching blue and green swirled with black trim, she looks like the woman who attacked Maiya and Jessica earlier. Viper is on the hood and lifts up Jackal nailing Venom, then the woman leaps off with a 450 Splash to Jackal. She gets up, then her and Viper lift up Jackal and just slam him down to the pavement and soon step down off the car, Viper dropping into a pin, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Viper!

After hearing Brittany announce the winner inside at ringside, we focus on Viper in the parking lot who soon rips off a mask revealing himself to be Daddy Mack!

Nick: What!?!?

Frankie: .........

Mack tosses the mask down on the pavement, then grabs the womans hand and pulls her in front of a camera. The woman stands at his side and puts her hands up on Mack chest as he has an arm around her waist, then speaks.

D-Mack: Ladies, gentlemen, so called superstars, listen and listen good. See what we did, it was to let ya all know that Viper has never existed physically. Spiritually and mentally he was alive, he comes from my mind as I was Viper and when the card was to ever read Mack versus Viper in any match, Julie was Viper. Oh yea, this woman, this fine, gorgeous woman by my side is Julie and we are the real Impact Playas, so if ya don't like that, you can........Suck It!

Mack laughs and chops at his crotch, then pushes his hair back and walks off inside the arena with Julie and we cut to ringside.

Nick: Well, that was interesting and I suppose it was very possible, Mack is devious, truly he has the mind to be Viper.

Frankie: Well no shit, he was Viper, so was Julie, this awesome kinda, Mack unraveling so much and confusing everyone, so they are easy prey.

We pan to the back inside the locker room of Whitney Marret, well just at the door where Whitney is seen walking out, her ring attire on and her SEF Championship around her waist. before she can barely geet one foot out in the hall we see Stan Jones come running up to Whitney and blurt out at her.

Stan Jones: Whitney, just moments before your biggest match ever and we just witnessed Mack revealing he was Viper all along, how does this impact the match for you?

Before she can answer we see Jordan step out and back up Stan some, but Whitney steps forward and answers.

Whitney Marret: I must say its a surprise, Mack fooled us once when he revealed he was Xavier, he has done it again revealing he, well he and Julie were Viper, but an impact on our match. Were still in my home and out at ringside my family will be, not just my immediate family, but my fellow Kentuckians, so he can reveal all he wants, I am still going to be SEF Champion when SummerSlam ends!

The crowd is heard cheering and Jordan shoves Stan to the side as he and Whitney head down the hall and we cut to ringside.

Nick: Seems Whitney was surprised, but is still to focused on her match to care.

Frankie: She cares, deep down she does and Mack will exploit that in the match.

Main Event
DOGG Fight
SEF Heavyweight Championship
Whitney Marret[c]
VS
Daddy Mack

The cell has been lowered and placed securely around the ring, the barbed wired weaved into the walls of the cell and weapons hang inside, plus objects lay at ringside inside the cell. Everyone is on the edge of their seats and we soon hear Cowboy by Kid Rock come over the pa and the crowd goes into boos. No one comes at first, but after a couple minutes we soon see Daddy Mack strut his way out into the aisle and dance around. He dances past the fans and taunts at them, moves on down to the cell and steps inside, then rolls in the ring and strips his chaps and vest off. Mack lays up on the turnbuckles waiting now. We soon hear System by Linkin Park hit the pa and Whitney comes out now, her title around her waist still and Jordan at her side. The crowd goes insane with cheers and Whitney smiles. She makes her way down the aisle high fiving as many fans as she can, then gets to the cell and stares up to the top, then inside at Mack.

Nick: The two locking eyes now, some may say the battle begins now, mind warfare.

Whitney unstraps her title and hands it to the ref, then steps inside the cell which is now being locked shut. She steps on to the apron and moves to the center of the ring. Mack hops off the ropes and steps to the center staring straight into her eyes, both their blue eyes staring intensely into one anothers. The bell has rung once Whitney entered the ring and the clock is counting down now, but both just stand staring at each other. They soon back up and circle each other, eyes still locked and they soon lock up now struggling for position. Mack backs Whitney to a corner, but she turns him at the last second and catches him with a few chops. Mack shoves Whitney away and dives out with a clothesline taking Whitney down. He gets up and comes off the ropes with a short dropkick to Whitney's head sending her almost out of the ring. Mack gets up and grabs the top rope pulling himself over and down across Whitney neck with a leg drop. Mack lands on his feet on the floor, then pulls Whitney out and whips her to the steel steps, but she stops short and drops back some catching Mack in a toe hold dropping him into the steps. Whitney gets to her feet and pulls a singapore cane off the cell, then Mack gets up and she nails him hard in the head, then a few shots to the ribs and one more to the head sending him against the cell ripping his back on the barbed wire.

Nick: Mack is the first to be bloodied, Whitney was the first to grab a weapon, this is looking good.

Frankie: Mack has come back from worse though.

Whitney pulls Mack down into a ddt, then she slides a table into the ring and rolls Mack in. She grabs a cheese grater off the wall and tosses it in the ring, then slides in. Whitney sets the table up in a corner, then she grabs the grater and sits Mack up getting behind him and looking to grate his head. Mack holds her off and drops himself down bring his feet up kicking Whitney against the ropes. Mack hops up with the cheese grater in his hands and flies off the ropes bashing it against Whitnery's head. He then starts grating her head slicing her skin open and letting the blood drip out.

Frankie: Yea, now Mack is in control.

Mack lifts up Whitney and rolls her on to the table, then he climbs up to the top rope looking for a moonsault. Whitney is up behind him though and clubs Mack in theback, gets up on the top as well looking for a backdrop, but in midair we see Mack turn on top of Whitney and they crash through the table. Mack rolls off Whitney and to the outside of the ring where he slides in a ladder, then sets up a table on the outside of the ring and lays a sheet of plywood covered in barbed wire on top of that. Mack grabs a trash can and tosses it in, then rolls in the ring and lifts up Whitney, but she brings a leg up nailing Mack with a chick kick, then low blows him and hooks his arms hitting Southern Pride, then pins, 1..........2..........3!

Nick: Oh my god, Whitney got the first pin and just a lil past the half hour mark we are.

Frankie: Mack will pick it back up, this is his tonight.

The crowd is going crazy and Whitney sits up in pain, but she soon stands and pulls up Mack for a piledriver. He blocks it and backdrops her now, then stands up the ladder near the ropes. He lifts up Whitney and slams her head against the ladder, then whips her to the ropes and drops her with a spinning kick. Mack grabs the trash can and drops down bashing it over her head. He then pulls up Whitney and drags her up the ladder with him to the top. Mack gets on top the ladder now and Whitney starts to throw punches, but Mack headbutts her and lifts her up into a powerslam position, then launches himself off the ladder driving Whitney down on top the barbed wire and breaking the table. The crowd booing because Whitney took the worst still chants Holy Shit!

Nick: OH MY GOD!

Frankie: That was crazy, that was awesome, that was extreme!

Mack rolls to his back and Whitney just lays in the barbed wire and broken wood. Mack struggles and pulls himself up to his feet, then pulls up Whitney who's back is bleeding now and he rolls her into the ring. Mack climbs up to the top rope and comes off with the Mack Attack, then pins, 1..........2..........kickout! Mack lifts up Whitney and whips her to the ropes looking for the Shows Ova, but she ducks and comes off the other ropes. Mack leaps up for a hurracanrana bring her down to the mat. Mack lifts up Whitney and sends her to the ropes again looking for the Shows Ova again. Whitney ducks under his leg and looks to try a powerbomb, but Mack brings his other leg up and grabs Whitney's arm bringing her down in the Show Strangla.

Frankie: Oh yea, its over, Whitney has to tap or she is dead.

Nick: Its not over yet, Whitney is tough, just how tough we'll see.

Mack tightens his legs and Whitney punches the mat and tries to roll herself to the ropes. Mack just keeps it locked in and Whitney pushes herself up and has Mack nearly on his head,then flips him over and falls with her feet in the ropes. The ref orders the hold broken and Mack gets up, pulls up Whitney and looks for an irish whip. She reverses and looks for a clothesline, but Mack ducks it and swings up behind her bringing Whitney down into a crucifix pin, 1..........2............3!

Nick: Mack just evened the score, one to one and were at fifty minutes roughly, only ten to go.

Frankie: One more fall and Mack is in, he'll do it, he has to.

Nick: We could see overtime, after all, there must be a winner!

Mack and Whitney are on their feet throwing punches now, elbows as well, trying to send the other down and just beat each other senseless it seems. Whitney gets a thumb to her eye and Mack whips her to the ropes, then leaps up, but so does Whitney and they collide with cross body attempts and fall to the mat. Mack gets up and starts climbing up the ladder some. Whitney crawls up to her feet and Mack leaps off with a hurrancarana, but Whitney somehow lets go of Mack and slams him to the mat in a desperation powerbomb. She falls back now and Mack rolls to the ropes trying to get up. Whitney gets to her feet and picks up the trash can. Mack has a singapore cane and gets up swinging the cane into the trash can sending it against Whitney's head.He then leaps up with a spinning back driving it harder to Whitney's head knocking her down. Mack lifts up Whitney and places her into a corner, shoves the trash can against her, then he climbs up the ladder and looks for the Detroit Driver. He leaps towards her, but Whitney dives out of the way causing Mack to go right through the ropes and slam against the cell wall. Whitney rolls out of the ring and brings Mack in, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes. She grabs him for a sleeper, but Mack counters with a backdrop. Both soon get up and Mack grabs Whitney for a german suplex, but she turns around behind him and shoves Mack into the ladder, then grabs him for the Southern Sleeper. Mack struggles against it and flips himself up over Whitney and shoves her to the ladder. Mack turns away holding his throat, Whitney manages to leaps up on the ladder and climb a bit, then she turns and leaps at Mack who nails the Shows Ova on her when she comes down. Whitney falls flat and Mack staggers, then falls backwards on top of her into a pin, 1............2.............3!

Nick: My god, Mack got the second fall and were just about over.

And the countdown clock which was at ten before pin is now at five.............four.........three..........two.........one..........buzzer sounds!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by most falls and the new SEF Heavyweight Champion, Daddy Mack!

Cowboy plays now as Mack is still laying on Whitney, but bleeding from their heads and backs, both look like hell, like they been through a car wreck or worse.

Nick: That was truly a brutal match, one intense clash between husband and wife and my respect to both.

Frankie: But Mack won, he did it, he proved he is the greatest!

We see the cell rasied up now and Jordan comes into the ring to check on Whitney. The ref hands the title to Mack, lays it on him and raises his arm. Mack turns over to look at Whitney and almost looks like he may cry. He lifts her head up and hugs Whitney, then whispers in her ear and leaves the ring now, his title in his hands, but not held high, just dragged almost as he drags himself to the back and we see EMT's come out to help Whitney as does Jordan.

Nick: An emotional moment between the two and althought it was huge, its not over between them.

Frankie: No its not, but Mack is better, the part of proving it is over.

Nick: You always have to prove yourself night after night, its how ya stay on top. But were done now, we'll see ya tomorrow for Extreme in the new Southern Saloon!

And with that we hear Highway To Hell playing and the cameras are roaming over the huge crowd capturing the screaming and cheering fans who certainly got a good show. We soon end off and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF