sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bash At The Beach {7/30/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 05, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

July 30th, 2006

Before our usual opening to an event can get underway we show a backstage scene where Shane Mack and Michael McMoney are just shooting the shit. Mack is sitting on a metal box relaxing, eyes looking a bit glazed over and red, heh, he's high. McMoney drinks some water and his eyes seem the same, damn stoners. So they stand there just talking when Mack gets all wide eyed and leaps to his feet pointing with a huge smile.

D-Mack: Oh my god due, its Mister Fuji, holy shit, I love him!

McMoney: I love him too, but I ain't falling for it.

The camera turns and well it is Mister Fuji dressed in a black suit carrying a cane and he has paint around his eyes and behind him are two men clad in leather chaps, vests, and black leather masks. Mack just slaps McMoney.

D-Mack: Shut up dude, look, its Mister Fuji with those two dudes in leather like I told ya before, remember, when I got his autograph!?

Mack smiles cheesily at that and McMoney roll shis eyes, then turns, but his jaw drops and he smiles huge, just stares in awe of Fuji. Mack watches on too, they love the guy, heh, and Fuji just walks by with the two men in leather following him. Mack and McMoney look at each other awe struck, then look back to Fuji and we soon close out on that scene getting ready to open this event. And now were outside around the ring, the guard rail set nearly around the whole thing like you would see in an arena, but only were on a beach right smack dab in Ocean City Maryland. "No Hard Feelings" by Saliva soon comes over the speakers set up which is a lot, so its just as loud as in an arena. Our camera roam around, pan up to the boardwalk that actually turns into an L in the water, so it comes around behind the commentators table which is located about ten feet in front of the water on the beach. The boardwalk probably is forty feet out into the water and the whole thing is packed with fans, all around the ring except the aisleway across from the water is packed full of fans screaming for the show to start. And just a quick note, on the outside of the two opposite corners without steel steps there are two pole like structures reaching about forty feet high and in the air they come together via another pole that has a wire with a loop on it to be used for our ladder match. Ok then, so the crowd is still screaming, the waves aren't real big crashing on shore, but there waves, several women are in bikinis and already flashing their tits causing Frankie Malone to try and wave some of them over while Nick Miller just rolls his eyes.

Nick Miller: Welcome to SEF's Bash At The Beach, I am Nick Miller ready to call a hell of a show for you all and with me is Frankie Malone who apparently has other interests in mind, oh wait, looks like he may help me call this show.

Frankie Malone: Oh shut up Nicky, I was checking out some girls, trying to get one over for a lap dance because sitting next to you all night hurts my image.

Nick Miller: Whatever, I just do my job ok, plus I have a girlfriend who I love.

Frankie Malone: You do? And hear I thought you swung the other way, thank god, but still, I got a couple girls and it don't stop me!

Nick Miller: Your hopeless, now back to the show. We got a couple going head to head and it wouldn't be the first couple in SEF. Velzian challenges Cassie Michaels to her newly won International Title in a hardcore match, this one has a lot of personal history to it and I am damn sure it will get bloody.

Frankie Malone: Well I sure as hell hope so cause we got a few thousand fans here wanting to see just that and hopefully its Velzian bloodying up Cassie.

Nick Miller: I have a feeling both will bleed. But hey. we also have the fatal four way ladder match for Franchise Title and McMoney is here, but will he come out with the belt?

Frankie Malone: You know he will cause he is gonna win it back, he is the fucking franchise, the only one who deserve sthat title with the exception of Mack, but then he don't need any title.

Nick Miller: We'll see. We got Crash and Darkness opening the event with a steel cage match for the King of the Cage Title, but our main event is a three way dance with D-Von and Julie challenging Bubba Ray for the SEF Title. Bubba and D-Von are back together and no matter the outcome tonight it seems both will remain together, but they will fight to win.

Frankie Malone: But neither one will win because its Julie who is stepping up to win the belt tonight, can't forget about the new SEF Champion!

Nick Miller: Well no you can't forget Julie, but whether she wins or not remains to be seen. Now then, the cage is set up as we speak, so lets get to our first match of what out to be a very special night!

We soon hear "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath come over the pa and after a couple minutes we soon see the same two men we saw in the back earlier, the men that Mack and McMoney saw with Mister Fuji who is walking out behind them now with his cane. The two men are still in their leather and just walk down the aisle showing no nonsense, they just walk with purposeful steps to the ring, but due to the cage, they just stand at the side of it. Mister Fuji walks around the ring getting a microphone, then he heads up the steps going inside the cage around the ring and closes the door. He holds the cane in one hand, then lifts the mic with the other and speaks in his japanese accent we all know.

Mr. Fuji: To the SEF we have come to destroy, simply that is what my team will do. No more are tag teams a regular occurrence, no more are there any very good teams. Look at the Tag Team Champions, some backwoods hillbillies who can't wrestle and can't match the physical, raw power of this team right here, Thrash and Slash, the team of Destruction!

The crowd boos loudly, mainly for the shot against the Dudleyz, but it is Fuji, he's an evil bastard.

Mr. Fuji: We have come here to teach The Dudley Boyz a lesson, to teach all tag teams a lesson, to dominate the tag division and it starts tonight! Any team, any two singles wrestlers with the guts, anyone, come out here and take on my team right now unless none of you have the, how you say......cajones!?

Nick Miller: Wow, Mister Fuji really is in SEF and this team of his looks huge, but already running down the Dudleyz could be a mistake.

Frankie Malone: Are you kidding, look at these guys, their huge. And with Fuji in their corner they'll be unstoppable here in SEF.

The crowd is growing a lil restless wish for someone to come out.

Mr. Fuji: So nobody has the guts to come out here? Maybe its smart on their part because they know they can't handle the team of Destruction! Maybe coming to SEF was a mistake because if this is what happens with our open challenge, wait till we show the world how bad we destroy the Tag Team Champions tomorrow night! Truly pathetic, you all are-

Fuji is cut off by the sound of "Pedal To The Medal" by Kazzar and out run Harry and Eddie, the Boombastic Brothers. The crowd pops decent and they run out in their tights with some SEF t-shirts on and fly into Thrash and Slash hammering him with punches. Not sure which is which due to the masks and Fuji not indicating who is who, but one man seems slightly taller while the other is slightly heavier. They take quite a few punches, then shove Harry and Eddie backwards. They charge forward lifting them up nailing simutaneous spinebusters. The two men lifts up Harry and lifts him into a double press slam, then throw him up against the steel cage letting him drop down to the ground holding his body in pain. They lift up Eddie now and nails a double headbutt, then the heavier man holds him across his knee for a backbreaker while the other man flies off the steel steps with an elbow drop to his throat flipping him over to his face. The two men stand up getting booed by the crowd and trash is thrown at them while Fuji just smiles that devious smile of his we all know. He is outside the ring now and stands between both men raising their arms in the air, then "Iron Man" rehits and they head to the back.

Nick Miller: My god, they just destroyed the Boombastic Brothers.

Frankie Malone: Told ya, these guys are the new face of tag team wrestling.

And now its time to actually get to our opening match. "Keep it in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes out from the curtain with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades as he gets ready to face his opponent. Smoke starts coming out from the entrance again this time filling the whole aisle with smoke as "Terminator" by Sevendust plays. Darkness appears and starts to walk down the ramp. He continues his way down to the ring. He stares into the ring as he is announced, his belt around his waist, his chained scythe in his hand.

Brittany Fox: And now introducing the SEF King of the Cage Champion from Wellington New Zealand, he weighs 229 pounds, Darkness!

He has a real serious look on his face. He begins to walk to the steel steps. He looks into the ring once again. He begins to acend the steel steps. He stops on the second and looks into the ring. He lowers his head before proceding into the ring. He enters through the middle rope and spins around to face the middle. He walks to the middle. He taunts with his arms out so they are straight and his head tilted back. Crash stands right in front of Darkness and the two show no fear from the other, no backing down, then Darkness tosses his title to the door where the ref grabs it before shutting the door. Crash starts throwing some hooks connecting with a couple, then he whips Darkness into a corner and goes charging in. Darkness catches him with a boot to the face turning Crash around, then charges out grabbing Crash and drops him with a bulldog. Darkness pulls Crash up and punches against the ropes, then headbutts him and lifts him for a suplex. Crash block it and lifts Darkness for one, but throws him down facefirst.

Nick Miller: Nice counter on that suplex, decent match so far.

Crash grabs the chained scythe and stares it for a second, then smirks and looks to use it omn Darkness who suddenly springs up on his knees and low blows Crash. Darkness jumps up uppercutting Crash, then grabs the scythe and swings at Crash slicing his arm. He swings again, but Crash moves out of the way quick enough and nails a forearm to the side of Darkness' head. He grabs him from behind and hooks Darkness in a half nelson, then snaps backwards suplexing him overhead to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh man, some ol' school suplexing from Crash.

Frankie Malone: Yea, but he won't be able to contend with the hardcore ability of Darkness.

Crash grabs the scythe again and kicks Darkness in the head, then puts a foot on his back and drops down in a sitting position slamming against Darkness' back. he stands and bends over digging the scythe into Darkness' back making him scream in pain. Crash then brings the scythe up under Darkness' chin and pulls him to his feet choking him with it. Crash drops the scythe and and nails a release german suplex on Darkness flipping all the way to his stomach. Crash walks to the door now and signals it open, then starts to bend through the ropes. Darkness rushes over grabbing a hold of his leg and starts biting him. Crash screams and comes back in dropping down with some punches to Darkness' head.

Nick Miller: That's one way to stop your opponent.

Frankie Malone: Yea it is and quite effective.

Crash stands and pulls up Darkness who come sup swinging, then kicks Crash in the gut and plants him with a hard ddt leaving Crash face down. Darkness rolls to the ropes and sits up trying to recover. He soon stands and pulls up Crash giving him a piledriver. Darkness gets the scythe and and leans up in a corner waiting for Crash to get up who is on one knee now. He starts up to his feet and Darkness comes out of the corner behind him in a stalking position and whips him in the back with the chain, then runs to the rope sin front of Crash and comes back swinging the scythe right across his head.

Nick Miller: Oh god that had to hurt.

Frankie Malone: No shit, it was cool, Crash is bleeding bad now.

Darkness lifts up the scythe and slams the handle across the Crash's ribs hard, then he pulls up Crash and tries lifting up for a suplex, but Crash blocks it. Darkness punches him and tries again, but is blocked, so he hits him again, then nails the Darkness Driver. Darkness sits up and looks to the door, then stands up and stumbles over to it signaling it open. Crash staggers up and charges behind Darkness tackling him in the back and sends him through the ropes almost to the floor. He holds on to him and pulls Darkness back and tries for a german, but Darkness holds the ropes. Crash pulls hard, but can't get Darkness over, so he lets go and moves to the side nailing a hard kick to his back, then hits a hard clothesline knocking him down. Crash pulls up Darkness and nails a belly to belly suplex, then he climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a flying headbutt, but Darkness rolls out of the way.

Nick Miller: Oooh, Crash took a chance lost on out on it.

Frankie Malone: Told ya Darkness will win, he's too smart.

Darkness is up and runs kicking Crash in the ribs, then he pulls him up and lifts Crash looking for the Darkest Dreams, but Crash manages to flip over and fall behind Darkness. Crash clubs him in the back of his neck, then he locks in Falling Stars and falls back locking him in a body scissors as well. Crash has it in tight and Darkness rolls and flails his arms trying to get free. He manages to roll over on his stomach, then pushe shard rolling into the ropes, but Crash keeps a hold knowing he won't have to break it. Darkness grabs the ropes and tries pulling up, but Crash headbutts him and keeps choking him out finally making Darkness fall limp. Crash squeezes hard making he is outor so he hopes, then he lets go and kicks Darkness away. Crash is up and grabs the steel cage pulling himself up on the ropes, then he climbs up pulling himself to the top.

Nick Miller: Looks like Crash may be on his way to winning.

Frankie Malone: Not quite, Darkness is moving.

And that he is as Darkness rolls towards the door and crawls on his elbows to it. Crash is over the top now and the crowd is on the edge of their seats ow. Darkness is at the door which is open and he pulls himself over the edge of the apron, but Crash drops from halfway down the cage landing on the sandy floor and drops to his knees.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF King Of The Cage Champion, Crash!

"Keep It In The Family" hits now as Crash is up and has his title, he holds it up in the air, and the crowd cheers him on.

Nick Miller: Seems Crash did it, he finally won gold here in SEF and that was a good match.

Frankie Malone: Darkness shoulda kicked his ass, Crash musta cheated.

Nick Miller: How so, there were no rules?

Were in the back now where we find Sly standing around talking on his cellphone. Michael McMoney comes walking up holding the Franchise Title and Sly just eyes him, then hangs up his phone and stares at McMoney.

Sly: Can I help you?

McMoney: See this belt, I have it with me and it'll be defended in the match tonight where I will RETAIN it!

Sly: Ok man, whatever you say.

McMoney: What is with you, twice now you made me forfeit a title to someone who does not even deserve a shot at me. This is the Franchise Title, only ones who earn a shot can have one, only those who are the best get a shot and you screwed me.

Sly: Whatever you say man, but ya want it, then win it.

McMoney hands Sly the belt, but keeps a hold when he grabs it and pulls Sly close.

McMoney: Wrong, I take what I want!

McMoney shoves Sly back and lets go of the belt, then he walks off.

Nick Miller: That McMoney, thinking he has been screwed he is the one who walks out on matches.

Frankie Malone: But its like he said, no one deserved a shot at the titles he held, NO ONE!

Brittany Fox: The following match is a hardcore match scheduled for one fall and it is for the SEF International Championship! Introducing first from Little Rock Arkansas, he weighs 243 pounds, Andrew Velzian!

The fans errupt in boos as "If I Shouted, Would You Listen" by Flood of Red begins to blast violently out of the PA System as the camera begin searching the audience for the arrival of Andrew Velzian. After a good couple of minutes the Suicide Machine is found heading through the fans wearing the traditional hooded, black cape and carring a steel chair. Andrew Velzian finally makes his way down through the booing fans, tossing the steel chair into the ring before jumping the guard rail. Velzian then slides into the ring and begins to sprint bouncing off the ropes. The Suicide Machine then quickly grabs the steel chair, removes the cape and awaits the match to take place.

Brittany Fox: And now making her way to the ring, she weighs 135 pounds and comes from Birmingham England, the SEF International Champion, Cassie Michaels!

The entrance way fills with smoke and "Her Portrait in Black" hits the PA system, Cassie Michaels then walks out and down the aisle to the ring wearing her title. Velzian comes sliding out of the ring with his chair and swings it, but Cassie ducks as she rips off her title and ends up bashing Velzian in the head with it. She drops it and charges Velzian into a ringpost, then pull shim away and drops him with a ddt. Cassie flips up to her feet, then leaps on to the apron and jumps on the middle rope leaping backwards with a moonsault. Velzian rolls out of the way at the last second and Cassie hits hard flipping up and holds her ribs. Velzian is up and grabs the back of her head ripping her up and bashing her into the apron, then rolls her in the ring. Velzian tosses in the chair, then goes under the ring for more weapons it seems.

Nick Miller: Good match so far, quick start to it and Velzian is in search of more weapons.

Frankie Malone: Not like he needs them, but its hardcore and he may as well use them cause we know Cassie will.

Velzian has a few trash cans in the ring stuffed with cookie sheets and other weapons. He slides in a table and sets one up at ringside. Velzian then gets a barbed wire ballbat out and smiles, then looks to roll in the ring, but Cassie comes sliding at him with a dropkick knocking him backwards. She then gets up and runs the ropes flying out with a suicide dive, but Velzian swings the bat up connecting with her head.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, that looked horrible.

Frankie Malone: That was awesome, maybe Cassie face will match the color of her hair.

Nick Miller: Your sick!

And sure enough Cassie is bleeding as Velzian just smiles and slams the bat into her back a few times, then lifts her up by the hair and slams her back against the apron. He lifts Cassie up and roll sher in the ring, then slides in and sets the table up leaning in a corner. He empties a trash can and slams it over Cassie's head, then tosses it down and lifts up Cassie laying her against the table. Velzian kicks a can out of the way, picks up a cookie sheet and turns swinging at Cassie, but she springs up kicking the sheet into his face. Cassie drops down low blowing Velzian, then rolls him up, 1..........2.......kickout!

Nick Miller: A near fall by Cassie.

Frankie Malone: Yea, but she cheated.

Nick Miller: How so, it shardcore rules!?

Cassie grabs a toaster and bashes Velzian in the head, then she pulls him up and delivers a piledriver. She drags him near a corner, then climbs up to the top rope and leaps off with a moonsault, but Velzian has a cookie sheet which he pulls over his knee driving it into Cassie's stomach. She flips backwards and Velzian gets up smacking the sheet across Cassie's back, then he pulls her up and hits Click Click Boom going for the pin afterwards, 1.........2.....kickout! Velzian sits up yelling at the ref, then he grabs a cheese grater and slices open Cassie's head even more than it was. He tosses it away and lifts up Cassie running her into the table facefirst and leaning her against it. Velzian grabs the chair slamming it against Cassie's back, then he backs up to the opposite corner and charges across the ring, but Cassie kicks him in the gut, then grabs him by the head pulling him to the table and she leaps up into the air spinning around in a 360 bringing Velzian's head down through the table in a huge ddt, but she gets hurt as well from going through it.

Nick Miller: Wow, what a move by Cassie, that was crazy.

Frankie Malone: She hurt herself though, all she can do, that is why Velzian will win.

Cassie pulls herself up with the ropes and she grabs a vcr now smashing it over Velzian's back, then she turns him over in the corner and climbs to the top rope looking for her 450 splash and she nails it, but Velzian had put a cookie sheet on top of him causing Cassie to hurt too as flip back into a corner holding her ribs. Velzian rolls over on his stomach as Cassie pull sherself up and kicks him in the ribs, then she grabs a cheese grater and sits on his back. Cassie pulls up on Velzian's head slicing him open, then she lifts him up leaning him into the ropes and looks for a dropkick. Velzian grabs her feet and lets her fall to the mat, then he catapult sher over the top rope to the outside. Velzian now runs the ropes and comes diving through the ropes at Cassie colliding heads.

Nick Miller: Oh my, a nasty collision there.

Frankie Malone: A chance by Velzian that should pay off.

Velzian is up first and pulls a table out from under the ring, but looks across the ring seeing he already set one up and instead he lifts up Cassie running her full tilt into a ringpost, then lifts her into a press slam dropping her on the guard rail. Velzian pulls up Cassie and walks to the table, then turns his back to it and looks for Suicidal Tendencies through the table. Cassie elbows him in the head and twists out of his grip turning Velzian around and drops him with a neckbreaker. She sits up and wipes some blood off her face, then pulls herself up and kicks Velzian in the ribs. She gets a singapore cane from under the ring and starts laying into Velzian with it, then lift shim up and roll shim on the table. Cassie climbs up to the top rope, but Velzian is able to get off the table. She sees him and hops down to the mat, but Velzian grabs her legs tripping her, then he rolls in the ring and grabs a trash can smashing it over her head. Velzian lifts Cassie up putting her on the top rope. He grabs a cookie sheet slamming it into Cassie's head, then gets out on the apron and looks at the table. Velzian climbs up the ropes to Cassie and clubs her across the head, then hooks her up for Suicidal Tendencies.

Nick Miller: Oh my, he isn't gonna do it is he?

Velzian snaps back off the ropes driving Cassie down through table, but hurts himself as well and both of them just lay there.

Nick Miller: My god what a move through the table and off the ropes, damn.

Frankie Malone: That was great now velzian needs to make the cover.

Just then we see Chris Orton come running out to ringside and rip up Velzian sending him into the ring, then he rolls Cassie in and slides in as well. Orton lifts up Velzian and delivers the Sexy Slam, then lays Cassie on him and exits the ring grinning as the ref counts, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF International Champion, Cassie Michaels!

"Her Portrait in Black" hits the pa and Cassie gets her hand raised, then the title is handed to her and she sits up looking confused, but clutches her title and rolls from the ring.

Nick Miller: A controversial ending, but after Velzian costing Orton the title last week its no surprise he sought some revenge this week.

Frankie Malone: Revenge, that is no excuse, Orton had no right out here, this is bullshit!

We go to the back where Orton is seen in front of a monitor watching a replay of what just happened. he just smirks and crosses his arms. Sly comes up by his side and Orton turns to him.

Sly: Nice lil stunt out there, but ruining my pay per view will cost you for-

Just then Velzian comes staggering over and lunges at Orton, but Sly stays between them and keeps them apart, Orton making no move to brawl anyways.

Velzian: This is bullshit, I had the damn match won till that asshole fucked me over!

Sly: Easy man, I know it cause I saw it and I don't condone it.

Velzian: Give me his ass in a match, I want you Orton, anytime and anyplace.

Orton: Hey, I'm game, but way I see it I'm going for the International Title since I do have a rematch.

Sly: Actually your not Orton cause that would have to be made through me and if you ever want a shot at the belt again you'll beat Velzian in a match at the next pay per view and it'll be hardcore rules.

Orton: What, I have a rematch no matter what, you can't do this.

Sly: Actually I can, I am the boss, so that's that, well, whoever wins will face Cassie and the other one is banned from ringside.

Velzian: I'll see ya then Orton and be ready to get beaten by the suicide machine!

Orton: Please Andrew, the only thing happening will be your pathetic legacy killed by me!

The two men get in an intense staredown, but Sly keeps them seperated and we soon cut back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Wow, a match made between those two with the winne getting a shot at Cassie.

Frankie Malone: Velzian outta be the champ right now, but Orton screwed him, thankfully Sly did the right thing.

And its now time for the fatal 4 way ladder match for the Franchise Title which hangs above the ring via the two posts on opposite corners holding a wire twenty feet in the air. That has a wire with a loop hanging in the middle where the title hangs on it and a twenty foot ladder stands at ringside in front of the aisle. Fireworks shoot up, then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits.

Brittany Fox: This match is a fatal four way for the SEF Franchise Championship. Introducing first from St. Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds, Chris Orton!

Orton appears and he makes his way down the aisle, the ladies come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. "Revenge" hit the PA and Neo jumps out from the curtain and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way to the ring from Elizabeth New Jersey, he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Climbs the ropes and taunts. "Replica" soon hits the pa.

Brittany Fox: And now coming out weighing 245 pounds, he hails from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Michael McMoney!

The crowd boos and no McMoney. We wait a few minutes and still no one, so the music cuts out. "Keep in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the SEF Franchise Champion, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades as he gets ready to face his opponent. The three men stand a few feet apart in a triangle almost with Crash and Neo moving closer together. They look to each other, then look across the ring at Orton who just watches both and looks ready to take on both. He suddenly charges forward dropping Neo with a clothesline. Crash clubs Orton in the back, then nails a release german suplex. Neo is up and pounces on Orton hammering him with punches, so Crash exits the ring and grabs the ladder sliding it now.

Nick Miller: And the ladder is in the ring already.

Frankie Malone: Not wasting time, good move.

Crash is in the ring and he stands the ladder, but doesn't climb it. Neo is trading punches with Orton in a corner when Crash runs over spearing Orton into the corner as Neo moved ou tof the way. Neo now pulls Orton out and sits up on the corner, then executes a tornado ddt. He sits up to see Crash starting up the ladder, so Neo is up quick and pulls him down, then shoves him telling him to help work on Orton. Neo turns and Crash clobbers Neo in the back, then delivers a half nelson suplex on him.

Nick Miller: So much for the teamwork, but really, how much would they work together?

Frankie Malone: A smart move by Crash for once.

Crash gets up, but he is kicked in the gut by Orton and given a backbreaker. He pulls up Crash and runs him out of the ring near the announce tables, then turns back to Neo lifting him and looking to do the same. Neo goe sover the top rope, but holds on to Orton and pulls him down on the top rope slingshotting him backwards to the mat. Crash is up and grabs Neo from behind, then looks for another release german trying to launch Neo over the table. Neo lands on top of it though on his feet and Crash turns getting a dropkick to the head. neo pulls up Crash and runs him to the table, then rolls him on it and climbs up on top looking for a twist of fate. Crash ends up backdropping Neo over near the water, then hops down and rips him up. he lifts Neo into a press slam and throws him into the water now. In the ring Orton is up and grabs the third rung up trying to pull himself up when we see Andrew Velzian run out with a steel chair and dropkick it into Orton's face.

Nick Miller: What a lowdown, dirty move by Velzian, he has no right out here.

Frankie Malone: Neither did Orton in his match.

Velzian lifts up Orton and nails Click Click Boom on him, then rolls him to the outside and gets a table from under the ring. He leans it against the apron, then pulls up Orton and delivers Suicidal Tendencies through the table knocking orton out. Crash and Neo are brawling in the water, Crash trying to drown Neo. Velzian just smirks at Orton and walks to the back. Crash pulls up Neo into a piledriver into the water. He then lifts up Neo for a powerbomb, but gets a hurricanrana into the water. Neo crawls out of the water and rips off his wet shirt, then runs into the ring and starts up the ladder. Crash is quick to follow and starts up the other side. Neo scales quickly and as Crash gets about to the top Neo leap sup grabbing the loop and the title, then he kicks Crash right in the head knocking him backwards. neo swings away, then come sback kicking Crash again this time knocking him off to the outside floor and sending the ladder down.

Nick Miller: A smart move by Neo, but no ladder now.

Frankie Malone: So how smart was he then?

Neo unstraps the belt and falls to the mat landing hard.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and the new SEF Franchise Champion, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenge" hits the pa as Neo kneels up now clutching his title and Crash sits against the ring in pain. Orton is coming too and leaning on the apron when Michael McMoney leaps from the crowd with a sledgehammer near Orton and swings it right into his back. He then clobbers Orton in the head knocking him back out. McMoney enters the ring and ducks a punch from Neo, then buries the sledge into his gut and uppercuts him with it laying him out. McMoney rolls out of the ring and kicks Crash in the head, then lifts him up and nails him in the head laying him out. McMoney rolls back in the ring and grabs a mic.

McMoney: Ya know what, that belt, it don't make you a franchise player. I earned the right to be the fucking franchise by busting my ass for years, staying loyal to SEF. When I couldn't be on camera, I always helped backstage, I have always lent my creative expertise and I still do. So this belt is not what it once was, its now just another title in SEF for the glory days of yours truly making that belt mean something are over as I have my sight set on something else and that my friends, that you can take to the bank, hell, that's money in the bank!

"Replica" hits now as McMoney grins and exits the ring heading to the back now.

Nick Miller: A cold, desperate act by that man, what is McMoney's deal?

Frankie Malone: Why does he have to one and if so why reveal it? He got screwed out of his belt last week, so now he is aiming elsewhere and hopefully at the SEF Title.

Nick Miller: Hopefully he don't no show a match for that belt!

We catch to McMoney backstage and Sly stops him to talk.

Sly: You just don't get it do ya? Ya wanna no show matches yet show up at the end and lay everyone out. Clever one, but not well enough cause you can set your sight on whatever ya want. Your just gonna have to wait a while cause of now, your suspended!

McMoney: WHAT??!!

Sly: You heard me pal, now get the fuck outta here and don't come back till I call you back.

Sly walks off looking a lil mad and McMoney looks real mad and kicks over a metal box, then storms off punching at things and grabs some dude in a headset ramming him into a wall.

Nick Miller: McMoney suspended and its about time Sly did something to him.

Frankie Malone: Are you kidding, that was unfair and sompletely wrong. McMoney is the next somebody in SEF. Next to Mack he is SEF!

And now its time for the main event, so here we go.

Brittany Fox: The following match is our main event and it is a three way dance for the SEF Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first from Los Angelos California, she weighs 135 pounds, Julie!

"Suicide Solution" hits the pa and we see Julie come running out wearing short shorts instead of pants, but still the same top and she jumps up a bit and comes down thrusting up the rock on sign. She heads down the aisle running and slides in the ring, then jumps up on the ropes banging her head to the music while flashing the rock on sign more. She jumps off them and throws her arms up motioning to make some noise which the crowd was doing and does more, mostly boos. And now "Bombfall" comes over the pa.

Brittany Fox: And now making his to the ring from Dudleyville, he weighs 240 pounds, D-Von Dudley!

And out he comes stomping his feet and looking intense as ever getting quite a nice reaction. D-Von wears the old camo overall shorts and heads down the aisle high fiving fans, then he rolls in the ring where Julie starts it early dropkicking back out to the floor. She then runs the ropes and flies out with a senton flip to D-Von.

Nick Miller: Oh my, the champ isn't even out here and this thing is already on.

"Bombfall continues playing as Julie beats on D-Von and we see the curtain part.

Brittany Fox: Coming out now weighing 290 pounds, he is from Dudlyville, the SEF Champion, Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bubba wears came shorts and a muscle shirt and is stomping down the aisle now getting cheered and slapped on the back. He unstraps the belt and tosses it in the ring, then comes behind Julie smashing her into the ring apron. he hoists her up and sends Julie flying over the steps hitting her knees on it. Bubba shoves his brother out of the way and goes under the ring pulling out two tables. and slide sboth in the ring. He grabs a trash can full of weapons throwing that in and gets a cookie sheet now. He looks to taunt Julie, but D-Von gets up looking to attack him, so Bubba turns smashing him over the head, then pulls him down into a ddt.

Nick Miller: No teams in this one, main event for the top title, definitely no teams.

Frankie Malone: No shit!

Bubba grabs a singapore cane now and walks around the ring slamming it into Julie's back, then canes her around the ring near the announcers where Julie falls, but kicks up nailing Bubba in the jewels. D-Von rolls into the ring and sets up a table in the middle, then sets the other up in a corner. Julie is pulling a table out from under the ring now and she drags it over behind the commentators table. D-Von comes sliding out and grabs Bubba whipping him into the ringpost, then drops him with a reverse ddt. Julie drags the table out into the water a ways, like twenty feet and she sets it up getting it stuck in the sand. The top barely comes to the top of water.

Nick Miller: What the hell is she doing?

Julie walks back to shore now and D-Von comes charging at her, the two collide in punches. Bubba is up and gets a chair, then comes over looking to nail Julie in the back, but she ducks down and D-Von gets hammered falling back into the water. Bubba turns and Julie nails a superkick driving the chair right into Bubba jaw sending down and hard. Julie grabs the chair and slams it over D-Von's head, then she slams it over Bubba's head. Julie drags both men into the water and drags them out to the table bringing the chair too by laying it on Bubba. Once at the table she rolls D-Von up on it on his back, then she rolls Bubba face down on D-Von and slams the chair over their heads, then over Bubba's back and lays it there.

Nick Miller: What the hell is she got in mind.

Julie swims out to the board walk now and gets to a ladder leading up top. She starts climbing it and fast getting up top and she stand son the rail now directly in line with the table the Dudleyz are on.

Nick Miller: Oh good go now she isn't.

Frankie Malone: I think she is actually!

Julie smiles as the fans up there and down on the ground start cheering and she leaps off and out barely reaching them, but she comes down crashing through the Dudleyz with a frog splash smahsing the table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT........HOLY SHIT.........HOLY SHIT..........

Julie is on her feet and bent ove rholding her stomach now. She grabs Bubba and D-Von by the collar keeping their heads up and drags them, well floats them to shore now laying both on the sand half out of the water. Julie walks to the ring now and pulls out two tables leaning both against the apron side by side. Julie walks back to the water lifting up D-Von and walks over to the tables laying him against one. Julie goes back and grabs Bubba walking him to the tables and lays him next to D-Von. She jumps up on the commentators table now, but jumps down and grabs a chair cracking both men in the skull. She then goes under the ring grabbing a ladder and sets it up behind the commentators table, its a twenty footer too. Julie climbs to the top and soon leaps off with a cross body block smashing both men through the tables and gaining another Holy Shit chant,. D-Von slipped a way somewhat, but still went through, just not as much.

Nick Miller: My god this woman is truly extreme. Bubba and D-Von are just as much, but Julie is proving herself here tonight.

Frankie Malone: Not like she needs to.

Julie grabs Bubba rolling him into the ring, then grabs D-Von who suddenly fires some punches at her and drops her with a ddt. D-Von rolls in the ring and grabs a cookie sheet smacking it over Bubba's back, then he lifts him up and rolls him on the table in the middle of the ring, climbs up with him and stands Bubba up, then nails Saving Grace through the table and pins Bubba, 1.............2.................3!

Nick Miller: Bubba is eliminated, so were definitely gonna see a new champ tonight.

Julie is up on the top rope as D-Von stands up and she leaps off backwards at him bringing her legs over his shoulder and nails the Spiked Super Sault. Julie flies to her back, but rolls backwards to her feet. She lifts up D-Von and rolls him on the tables near the corner and climbs back up top now. She leaps off with a shooting star press and stays on D-Von for the pin, 1...............2..................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Champion, Julie!

"Suicicide Solution" hits the pa as Julie sits up in shock and delight. She is handed the title and just clutches it close to her realizing a dream has come true. The crowd cheers for her a bit after the show she gave. Julie stand son the ropes raising the title high in the air.

Nick Miller: For the second time a woman has won the SEF Title, but still a deserving victory and a damn good match!

Frankie Malone: That was fucking awesome, the dive of fthe boardwalk, off the ladder, incredible match and a great sight to see the title off Bubba.

Nick Miller: Bubba was a good champ, he proved he could handle it, but tonight wasn't his night. It was a great night nonetheless for the fans and now were down, so see ya tomorrow night folks, good night.

Our camera roam around all the cranage from the match as "No Hard Feelings" plays and the crowd is screaming their lungs out as we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF