sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 35 {11/24/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 06:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

November 24th, 2004

The show comes alive inside the Air Canada Centre right up north here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and pyro shoots from the stage sending the already crazed crowd into a frenzy and Paranoid by Black Sabbath begins to play now. The camera roams around the arena capturing all the fans and showing any celebraties that may be here, oh, and we notice none other than Scott Blaze in the front row wearing a Daddy Mack t-shirt and yelling like a lil kid. This is his hometown and apparently he is a huge fan of Mack's and SEF's, gee, what a surprise, damn weirdo anyways! he view rolls on over to the commentators table at ringside where Black Bob and Frankie Malone sit to call the action. 

Black Bob: Welcome to SEF in Toronto people and what a show it seems we got for ya all tonight! Seven matches and two titles on the line, plus a whole lot of kick ass action like SEF delievers each and every week.

Frankie Malone: I couldn't agree more Bob, tonight is looking to be a great show and a privilege I must say to be working this show on my first night.

Black Bob: Its always a privilege for me to work for SEF, so I feel ya Frankie, but as for our matches, we open with Spike Dudley and Scorpion, this one I feel will be a good match.

Frankie Malone: Yea, I like this Scorpion kid, ten to one says he annilihates Spike Dudley, least I hope so and before ya start, that women's match looks pathetic, those "divas" belong in a hustler spread, not in SEF.

Black Bob: Well your certainly full of opinions for a new guy, but I can kinda see your point, though I may not share your view. Fatal four way seem cool, Duke and Fireproof are heating things up, this Kid Romeo hopefully steps up and M, he sucks.

Frankie Malone: Again I agree, M sucks from what I heard of him, well didn't hear. Romeo, Kid, hmmm, familiar, but who cares really. As for Duke, mediocre and Fireproof, has no potential to get better, but he wants to.

Black Bob: Pretty good knowledge man, where'd ya say ya used to work or ome from?

Frankie Malone: Never did say thank you Bob, but I will let ya know that I used to do work in Philly and I have done some free lance work for a couple big time companies a few years back.

Black Bob: Yea, ya seem good dude, but two men who don't is Kyle Everett and Kid Lightning, hopefully this match gets cancelled cause neither are showing they deserve this spot.

Frankie Malone: Never heard of either and, hey wait, Kid Lightning, former Cruiserweight Champ, two years ago, never mind! As for the intergender deal, Blade is the World Heavyweight Champ and this is the best he can do, HA!

Black Bob: Hey now, don't be dissing DB, he be the man and he will go down as a highly remembered champion.

Frankie Malone: What, are you is mother? The kid is stuck in a match with his sister, that's pathetic considering he holds the top prize in the business.

Black Bob: Whatever man, I can't wait to see the match, it'll rock like his always do and the NA Title match, have to say Kid Rock is gonna get beat by Thriller, just not doing good enough is Kid.

Frankie Malone: Plus he is a no talent, waste of space, asshole and only here because Mack is his "homeboy"! Now the main event, that is gonna be a sight to see, Scorpion and V1 winning the Tag Titles, I can see the headlines tomorrow, its gonna be a celebration of the ages.

Black Bob: You really need to get a clue, its V1's debut and the other two teams are considered the best teams in SEF history, the Dudleyz being the best and the Diamonds coming in a close second to them. I don't doubt Scorpion's skill or this new kids skill, but I gotta wait and see as this match is gonna be off the hook, so lets roll on now.

Singles Match
Spike Dudley vs. Scorpion 

Both men are in the ring and they start off in a lock up. Scorpion ends up backing Spike into a corner and lays in some hard chops leaving Spike's chest red. He whips Spike across the ring and charges at him, but Spike leaps up on twists around landing on his feet behind Scorpion, then grabs his head and delivers a neckbreaker. Spike now climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a stomp to Scorpion's gut. He lifts Scorpion up and starts delivering some elbows to his head, then whips him to the ropes, but gets reversed. Scorpion looks for a hard chop, but Spike ducks and comes back at him with a forearm smash knocking Scorpion down. Spike climbs up to the top rope and Scorpion crawls up to his feet. Spike now flies off with a cross body to Scorpion taking him down into a pin....1...2....kickout! Spike gets up and kicks at Scorpion's head, then pulls him up and sends him to a corner. Spike beats Scorpion's head into the corner, then whips him across the ring to the other corner. Spike beats his chest and charges now with a full head of steam. Scorpion at the last second ducks down and backdrops Spike over the turnbuckles sending him crashing to the floor. The crowd gasp in awe and cheer the crazy bump by Spike as Scorpion slides out of the ring now and picks up Spike tossing him into the ringpost. Scorpion delivers a kick at Spike, but Spike sidesteps it and Scorpion nails the ringpost lurching back holding his leg in pain. Spike now kicks the hurt leg of Scorpion and then sends him knees first into the steel steps. He lifts up Scorpion and tries for a ddt, but gets shoved into the ringpost, then Scorpion rolls in the ring complaining about his leg to the ref. As the ref turns his back, V1 comes running down the ramp and nails a hard clothesline to Spike, then lifts him up and nails a side effect on the floor. He stands up looking for the V-twist and nails it, then rolls Spike into the ring. Bubba Ray Dudley comes running out now and clubs V1 in the back, then sends him crashing into the steel steps. Scorpion has executed the Supersault on Spike and pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall....Scorpion!

Sinner by Drowning Pool hits as Bubba slides in the ring, but Scorpion slides out and raises his hand while grinning at Bubba and now helps up V1. Bubba kneels down by Spike and the crowd chants for D-Von, but we see no sign of him.

Black Bob: Man, that was bullshit, V1 won the damn match for Scorpion, talk about a steal!

Frankie Malone: Hey, I agree it was bullshit, that Bubba Ray stuck his nose into this match, but at least Scorpion was able to prevail.

Black Bob: What, are fucking blind, V1 ran out first and assaulted Spike, Bubba never touched Scorpion.

Free For All Match
Yesenia Lopez vs. Paloma Diaz vs. Christine vs. Kymberly Martinez vs. Nazalia Dyson vs. Erika Valverde w/The Serial Thriller 

All six women are in the ring and the action starts off quickly. Christine and Erika charge each other and trade some hard punches. Senia runs at Paloma, but gets backdropped over the top rope. Nazalia runs over and clotheslines Paloma to the outside, then Kymberly attacks her from behind and nails a reverse ddt. She drops a quick leg across Nazalia's throat, then goes up top looking for a moonsault. Erika has planted Christine with a ddt and now runs over shoving Kymberly to the floor laying her out bad. Nazalia is up and clotheslines Christine, then grabs Erika from behind and executes a german suplex. On the outside Paloma is pummeling Senia with fists, then whips her to the ringpost and slams her head against it. Paloma gives Senia a piledriver on the floor, then pulls up Kymberly and ddt's her before sliding in the ring. Nazalia sees her and the two starts brawling. Christine and Erika get to their feet and go to a corner tarding chops, Erika soon whips Christine to the rope and takes her outside with a huge clothesline sendng both women out. The two fight it out on the floor while in the ring Paloma looks to have Nazalia reeling. Senia slides in the ring and looks for a Lopez Kick to Nazalia, but she ducks and Paloma gets hit. Nazalia turns Senia around and nails Co-Dependent on her and pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.....Nazalia Dyson!

Soldier by Eminem hits the pa now and Nazalia gets to her feet celebrating her win with a smug smirk. Paloma comes to and realizes she lost now, but jumps and attacks Nazalia from behind, lifts her up, and nails Punked Out leaving Nazalia lay. Erika and Christine continue fighting on the outside and Thriller pulls Erika back now trying to help officials, then The Jackal comes running out and helps to pull Christine back, but soon attacks Thriller and they begin brawling. Security now runs out and well, these huge men break up this brawl quickly.

Black Bob: Man, Nazalia got kinda lucky with Senia missing her kick and hitting Paloma, but her after match celebration was short lived.

Frankie Malone: What Paloma did was awful and she should be ashamed, but what a nice feud we got with Jackal and Thriler here.

Black Bob: Yea, them boys now got girls to fight for, really intensify a feud.

Frankie Malone: Girl, nat a chance, they belong where all girls belong, in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant!

Black Bob: Aw man, that was harsh!

Backstage 

Moments after the match we find Senia wlaking along the hall looking a lil let down by her performance and her loss, then she gets stopped in her tracks by Xavier standing in front of her. She looks to make an excuse for her match, but he denies her the words and says.

Xavier: Shut up bitch! You have let down SEF too damn much as of late. Back in DOGG, you were on your way to being a top diva, you and Cassidy Michaels both, but she failed and is now gone, you, the same story cause as of now, your fired, now get outta here!

Xavier steps to the side and walks off as two guards grab Senia and drag her out of the arena and we now cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: Shit, looks it finally happened, Senia got canned, saw it coming though.

Frankie Malone: Yea, from what I hear she did have it coming, sianora to the lil slut!

Fatal Four Way Match
M² vs. Darren 'Kid" Romeo vs. Fireproof vs. Duke McDoogle 

All four men are in the ring and Duke charges at Fireproof, but Fireproof quickly shoves M into Duke. M is clotheslined down as Fireproof slides out of the ring now. Duke looks to follow, but Kid flies over clubbing him in the back, then pulls Duke back and locks in a sleeper on him. Fireproof slides in the ring now and charges Duke nailing a big boot which causes Kid to jump back quickly. Kid now pulls up M and sends him to a corner, then whips him across the ring and nails a body splash on him. Kid then backs up and nails a staggering M with Kilburn High Road. Fireproof has given Duke a suplex and now grabs Kid, lifts him up, and delivers a chokeslam. He turns to Duke and lifts him up for the Famebreaker, but Duke fights out and starts punching Fireproof. M gets up and clubs Duke in the back, then Fireproof exits the ring and runs to the back. Duke gets irish whipped to the rope, but explodes on M with a huge clothesline. Kid is up and gets laid out with The Fatal Kick quickly. Duke now lifts up M and delivers The Fatality and pins him....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.......Duke McDoogle!

I Stand Alone by Godsmack hits now as Duke gets to his feet and raises his arms in victory, then cuts his throat moving his lips saying, "Fireproof, you can't run forever"! He then exits the ring.

Black Bob: Man, Fireproof is obviously afraid of Duke, just plain and simple, he is afraid, damn!

Frankie Malone: Its cause Duke cheats, I saw it, didn't you see it in that match, he was trying to jump Fireproof from behind.

Black Bob: Dude, he did not, he was......ah man, never mind!

Backstage 

We cut to the back where M is seen walking along the hall hanging his head low and hitting the wall with his fist. Xavier soon walks up to him and punches him right in the mouth, then slams his head into the wall and tosses him down the hall into the arms of a couple guards, then he says.

Xavier: You lil bitch, your fired, now get outta here ya sack of shit!

The guards haul M off as Xavier heads down the haul to the ring entrance and we now cut out to the ringside area.

Black Bob: About time M got canned, lil bitch ain't done shit in SEF!

Frankie Malone: Yea, pieces of shit like have no right to be in this business.

Singles Match
Kyle Everett vs. Kid Lightning 

The two men are in the ring and neither looking thrilled to be here, but they look to start the match when The Way I Am by Eminem hits the pa and out walks Xavier with a pissed off look on his face and a mic in hand. He gets to ringside and says to cut his music, then slides in the ring and says.

Xavier: Boys, I got some important news to tell, so come close and listen up!

Kyle and Kid step close to Xavier who looks ready to reveal a killer plan or some shit, but instead swings the mic to Kid's jaw sending backwards a few feet. Xavier then spins around nailing Kyle with a spinning kick, then grabs him and nails the Ghetto Busta. He jumps up and kicks Kid in the gut, then nails him with the Ghetto Busta. Xavier gets back to his feet and picks up the mic as a few security guards come out and haul the two men to the back.

Xavier: You two bastards are on thin ice with me and if not for higher authority stating otherwise, you would be fired, so step it up or get the fuck outt here.

The Way I Am hits again as Xavier drops the mic and exits the ring to cheers.

Black Bob: Well, two non active assholes getting their ass whipped by X, nice work I must say

Frankie Malone: Kids didn't appreciate what they were given, can't blame Xavier, he shoulda fired them though.

Intergender Tag Team Match
Derek Helms & Ashley vs. Reno Rockers 

Both teams are in the ring, Rhapsody is on the apron has Blade looks to start. Derek is staring a hole through him and Ashley smiles at Derek, then kisses him on the cheek and goes out to her corner. The two men now move nose to nose and start the trash talking, then Derek nails a hard right to Blade who responds by tackling Derek to the mat and pounding him some quick fists. Blade pulls Derek to his feet and whips him to the ropes catching him with a powerslam into a pin...1....2....kickout! He pulls Derek back to his feet and looks to set up a suplex, but Derek gets a thumb to Blade's eye and delivers a quick ddt. He then climbs up top and nails a twisting body splash. Derek now lifts up Blade and goes for a suplex, but Blade slips down behind him and rolls Derek up into a pin....1....2....kickout! Both men get to their feet and Derek clotheslines Blade, then nails an elbow drop and pulls him tagging in Ashley who comes off the top rope with a double axe handle to Blade's shoulder. She now works over his arm and attempts a ddt, but Blade shoves her backwards into his corner and tags in Rhapsody who steps in the ring and pulls Ashley to the center of the ring planting her with suplex. Rhapsody now climbs up top, but Derek runs in and hits the top rope bringing Rhapsody off balance and causing her to fall. Blade charges in and tackles Derek to the outside where he unloads on him. Ashley climbs to the top now and delivers a superplex to Rhapsody, then makes the pin...1....2....kickout! Ashley looks frustrated and now looks to go for the Final Vision, but Rhapsody blocks it and goes for The Burning Red. Ashley shoves Rhapsody to the ropes and drops her with a chick kick. Both Blade and Derel are in their corners now and Ashley now makes the tag. Derek steps in with a cocky look on his face and toys with Rhapsody, slapping her in the head, then he lifts her up qickly, but gets surprised with a few elbows. Rhapsody then knees Derek in the gut and nails a hard uppercut, then lunges backward tagging in Blade. He steps in, but the lights suddenly go out and total darkness is all that fills the arena now, nothing is seen. A minute later, a flash of blue light comes up and we can see figures in the ring, one man delivering a pedigree like move to another, then we go back to total darkness. Another minute later, the lights come back on and we find David Blade laying face down in the ring, Derek holding his head and looking very confused, both women in awe and confusion. Derek then thinks and quickly drops to Blade making the pin.....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall.....Derek Helms and Ashley!

Sing For The Moment by Eminem hits the pa now as Derek jumps in joy of winning, of pinning the champ, but he soon exits the ring with Ashlety as Rhapsody comes in to check on her brother.

Black Bob: Man, that bastard in the dark strikes again, goddamn it, but hey, DB did it once, he'll take out another new guy.

Frankie Malone: To point out something, he never took out the last one as I did my research and that guy is main eventing tonight, plus how do you know this mystery guy is new?

Black Bob: I'm just saying, DB will take him out regardless, I know he will!

Singles Match
SEF North American Championship
Kid Rock vs. The Serial Thriller[c] w/Erika Valverde 

The two men are in the ring and Kid jumps the gun looking for a clothesline. Thriller ducks it and counters with a neckbreaker, then he climbs out and to the top rope. Kid gets up and turns aaround as Thriller leaps off catching him with a cross body. Thriller rolls through to his feet and stands ready behind Kid. He gets up and staggers around right into Perfection At Its Best by Thriller who soon pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF North American Champion.....The Serial Thriller!

#1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits the pa and Thriller gets to his feet raising his arms in front of a stunned crowd, but they soon cheer him as Erika celebrates with him.

Black Bob: Wow, talk about over in a flash, Thriller just, well not upset, but he basically humiliated Kid, hope Kid can comeback off this.

Frankie Malone: Who cares, Kid has no place in the ring and Thriller, well he is ok, full of potential.

Backstage 

The view goes to the back where we see Scorpion and V1 just behind the curtain looking ready for their match. V1 is punching his palm looking determined to make his debut remembered while Scorpion is focused and speaks to his friend.

Scorpion: Its time man, were gonna tear it up here and kick this off like only the best can, tonight is our night!

V1 nods as the two get set to make their entrance and we now cut to the hallway where Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley are seen walking along patting each others backs and looking pumped up like they always are.

Bubba Ray: My brother, tonight we reclaim those Tag Titles and show why The Dudley Boyz are the greatest tag team of all time!

D-Von Dudley: Oh testify my brother!

The shot fades away to inside a locker room where Matlock is seen standng with his Tag Title over his shoulder and Jackal sits on the bench with his title on his leg.

Matt Matlock: You ready to defend these bad babies one more time and continue on a path to become the best team in SEF?

The Jackal: I guess man, were the New Diamonds of the business right, lets do it!

Jackal stands to his feet and they start to head out when the view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Oh man, all three of these teams are looking as ready as ever for tonight, were all in for a treat.

Frankie Malone: I must agree there, but VX has nothing to lose in this match, Dudleyz have their reputation has a great team and Diamonds have the titles to lose, so we'll have to see just who can overcome what.

Triple Threat TLC Tag Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Venom X vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Diamonds[c] 

All three teams stand in the ring now, the Tag Titles raises up above the ring which all six men stare at. The twenty foot ladder stands at ringside, tables line the guard rail with chairs among them. Scorpion makes the first when he charges at D-Von tackling him into a corner. This sets off the match as V1 now tangles with Jackal while Bubba and Matt start exchanging punches. Bubba gains the upperhand and soon does his flip flop fly sending Matt down. Jackal ends up sending V1 to a corner and has him reeling with punches. Scorpion is hammering on D-Von when Bubba comes over pounding on his back, then backdrops Scorpion to the canvas. Matt gets up and helps Jackal double team V1 sending him to the outside with a double clothesline. Bubba and D-Von soon do the same to Scorpion and now the Dudleyz stare down with the Diamonds. The all four begin brawling it out with each other. Scorpion and V1 recover and Scorpion whispers to V1, then they both slide in a couple tables each and soon grab two chairs each. Bubba has sent Jackal down with a ddt while Matt plants D-Von into the canvas from a Matlock Drop. Bubba and Matt go back to brawling now when Scorpion and V1 slide in the ring. They toss a chair to each man, but quickly jab each one in the gut with their other chairs and then smash them in the head. V1 starts setting up tables, one near a corner and one in a corner, then stacks two on top of each other. Scorpion meanwhile beats the holy hell out of Matt busting him open in the process. Jackal though gets up and takes down Scorpion with a clothesline. V1 runs over and tackles Jackal into a corner. Bubba and D-Von get up now and soon lift up Scorpion giving the 3-D through the table set up. Bubba now exits the ring and gets the ladder bringing it in while D-Von gets another table and sets it up. Bubba sets the ladder in the center of the ring and charges at V1 clubbing him in the back, then pulls him up and whips him to D-Von who floors him with a clothesline. Jackal kicks Bubba in the gut, then pulls him face first into a turnbuckle. D-Von comes over hammering Jackal with punches now. Matt gets to his feet and staggers around wiping the blood from his eyes. Scorpion manages to get up and grabs Matt from behind delivering a bulldog to him. He now helps V1 up and they each grab a chair, then move over on either side of D-Von. They both swing and sandwich D-Von's head in the chairs dropping him to the canvas. Jackal charges them both, but Scorpion ducks while V1 goes down. Scorpion smashes Jackal across the back, then he whips around planting the chair into Bubba's head. All the other mnen are down, so Scorpion sensing victory in hand heads to the ladder when suddenly the pa comes alive and #1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits. The Serial Thriller comes walking out, SEF t-shirt on, NA Title around his waist, and sledgehammer in hand. Erika follows him, but stays at ringside while Thriller enters the ring. He gets in Scorpion's face looking tot ake his head off. Matt gets to his feet now and looks to them both, then Thriller turns and bashes Matt in the head with the sledgehammer. V1 gets up and watches Thriller, then looks to Scorpion who smirks and climbs the ladder. V1 grabs a chair and helps Thriller keep the Dudleyz and Diamonds down while Scorpion reaches the top and unstraps the titles.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners and new SEF Tag Team Champions.....Scorpion and V1!

X by System Of A Down hits the pa now as Scorpion tosses a title down to V1, then climbs down the ladder to stand on the third rung. Erika gets in the ring and stand with Thriller by Scorpion while V1 is on the other side and pose as a united team now to a bunch of boos.

Black Bob: What, Thriller just teamed with the guy that cost him these very titles last week and a shot at the World Heavyweight Title and why, for what reason can he have to do this?

Frankie Malone: Beats me, but who cares, kid showed his potential and I feel he and Scorpion may be gunning to be the top guys in SEF and doing it as a team is the best way, numbers advantage.

Black Bob: Man, I can't believe he would do this, but apparently so, maybe we'll hear why later, but for now, see ya Sunday!

With that the camera lifts up over the arena as Paranoid by Black Sabbath plays and the fans are seen in a frenzy after tonight's show, but we now fade away and end our show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF