sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 75 {11/7/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

November 7th, 2005

And so were in the Hollywood Hills again, downtown L.A. and the crowd is jam packed. They scream loud as our cameras begin, pyro shoots off, and Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits the pa. We roam around around quite a bit checking out all the signs in the crowd, zoom in and out of the fans who are going nuts, then we drop down at the commentators table located at ringside. 

Nick: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Extreme and after last weeks show as well as Fall Brawl, were expecting the action to be just as much.

Frankie: Especially after that bullshit Sandman and his crew tried pulling on Mack and Thriller, more cheap attacks.

Nick: Seems more like revenge to me for what Mack and Thriller have done to Sandman. But also we got Matlock still defying the boss and he is actually scheduled to be on the Hardcore Hotel tonight.

Frankie: Oh man, Mack and Matt face to face, wonder if Sean will be out there.

Nick: Who knows, he should just reinstate Matt, the guy wants to be here and he really did nothing wrong.

Frankie: He was a lazy ass and gave nothing to SEF!

Nick: He's trying now, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. As for the rest of tonight's line up though, we got Sandman and Flamez, Hardcore Title on the line, plus both the Intercontinental and European Champs will be defending their titles in seperate matches.

Frankie: And of course, due to last weeks announcement by the Owner, the Tag Titles are back and will be determined in a two out of three series between Impact X and the team of Whitney and Spike.

Nick: It should be a hell of a war for the straps considering how bad Mack and Thriller want them and the history between Mack and Whitney.

Frankie: Yea, we get to see Mack beat his wife once again.

Nick: Don't be so sure, Whitney has proven she can beta him and hang in there, so were in for a good tag match and a great night all in all.

Hardcore Match
SEF Hardcore Championship
The Sandman(c)
VS
Flamez 

Sandman tosses the title in the ring, then he gets a trash can and tosses it in. he slams a beer and crushes the can, then slides in the ring with his cane. Flamez has the trash can emptied and he lifts it up, but Sandman rolls out of the way and gets up cracking Flamez in the back with the cane. He nails him over the head, then grabs a toaster and clonks that against Flamez head. Sandman grabs him with the cane for a White Russian Leg Sweep, but Flamez shoves him backwards to the mat and staggers forward shaking his head.

Nick: Sandman tried like hell, but he couldn't get the big man down yet.

Frankie: He probably won't either, his drunk ass can't move himself.

Flamez turns around and Sandman is up charging at him and slams a cheese grater against his head. He then rakes it across Flamez head cutting him open, then kicks him below the belt and pulls him down with a ddt.

Frankie: A hell of a way to get a man down and it works great.

Sandman rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair tossing it in, then gets a table out and slides that in. He rolls back in the ring and sets the table up, then lifts up the chair, but Flamez is up and boots it into Sandman's head. Flamez grabs the cane now and lifts up Sandman choking him with it. Flamez throws him into a corner and charges for a splash, but Sandman ducks out of the way and bends down grabbing the chair. Flamez turns and charges out, but Sandman turns in time nailing him right, square in the head. Flamez staggers back and drops to one knee, so Sandman smashes him hard again sending the big man down.

Nick: Now that is a for sure way to put a man down.

Sandman tosses the chair down and pulls up Flamez trying to roll him on the table when we see Shane Mack come running out as well as Seriall Thriller. They slide in the ring and start nailing Sandman in the back, then turn him around and Thriller lays him out with Perfection At Its Best. Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney come running down the ramp with New Jack following somewhat behind. Mack leaps over the ropes with a plancha landing on Axl and Balls, Jack gets a sickle from his cart and heads for Mack, but Thriller ends up flying off the top rope down to Jack smashing a chair over his head and laying him out. He lays our Axl with a chairshot while Mack gets Balls up and nails him with the Shows Ova.

Nick: This complete chaos, but oh my, Flamez has Sandman.

And that he does, he lifts up Sandman and nails a huge chokeslam through the table, then drops down and pins, 1..........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Hardcore Champion, Flamez!

Ministry hits the pa as the crowd boos and Flamez is awarded the Hardcore Title. Mack and Thriller get in the ring and Mack gets a mic, then stands in front of Flamez, Thriller sorta stays off to the side and moves behind Flamez.

Shane Mack: Yo big man, you did good, your a champ now, but as huge as ya are, I think you could defend that title like it should be, twenty four seven. What ya say, yo-

Flamez grabs the mic now.

Flamez: I could defend it against anyone with any odds, all day and night cause no one can match up to myself. I know what your doing though, you want to try and take this title, but even though your World Champ, your nothing to me.

Just then we hear Feel So Numb hit and out walks Sean Martin with a mic.

Sean Martin: I couldn't help but hear Mack's idea and well Flamez saying he could defend the title that way. I have come up with my own idea, for tonight only, from now until we go off the air, the Hardcore Title will be defended twenty four seven, so good luck Flamez!

Sean grins and heads to the back. Mack starts swinging, but he is easily sent into a corner. Flamez turns and Thriller grabs him for Perfection At Its Best, but Flamez sends him flying right over the top rope to the floor. He turns around and Mack just about hits him with the Shows Ova, but Flamez barely dodges it and catches his leg, then turns Mack and lifts him in a chokeslam which is almost a powerbomb and slams him hard to the mat. Flamez grabs his title and heads to the back now.

Nick: That was a crazy match and what a surprise seeing Flamez win, then he took out Impact X and the title is on the line all night for tonight only, crazy!

Frankie: Mack will get it by the end, I know he will.

We cut to the back now and find Axel Tate come charging head on at Flamez meeting him with some hard punches to the head. Axel backs up against a wall, then backs up and looks to squash him with a big boot. Flamez moves to the side missing the boot, picks up Axel by the throat and throws him across the hall into some trash cans. Pung Loa is behind Flamez now lurking and waiting. Flamez turns and Pung Loa spews green mist into his face, then nails him with some hard kicks. He grabs a trash can, but Flamez punches it into Pung's head, then lifts him up nailing a powerbomb. Axel is up and clubs Flamez in the back, then runs him headfirst into the wall. He bends down Flamez looking for his double underhook bomb, but Flamez backdrops him and picks up a lead pipe. Axel gets up and we hear a loud thud as Axel gets hit, then Flamez grabs him by the throat and nails a chokeslam. He picks up his title and smiles sickly before walking off and we cut to ringside. 

Nick: Damn, Already people are trying to get the title off Flamez, this night is sure to be good.

Frankie: Flamez is a big man, but Mack I believe could do it of he really wants to.

Singles Match
Michelle Manson
VS
Patricia Stratigias 

Michelle and Patricia lock up and circle aroun dthe ring a bit. Patricia gets a side headlock on Michelle who shoves her to the ropes. Patricia comes charging back sending Michelle down with a shoulder block. Patricia runs off the ropes nailing an elbow drop, then pulls her up and scoop slams Michelle. Patricia grabs Michelle's legs and catapults her into a corner. Michelle staggers out and Patricia looks for a neckbreaker, but Michelle twists around in a full circle landing a swinging neckbreaker on Patricia.

Nick: A counter to a neckbreaker with a swinging neckbreaker, damn.

Michelle gets up and pulls up Patricia punching her into a corner, then whips her across the ring and charges at her, but gets an elbow to her face. Patricia hops up on the ropes and dives off, but Michelle whips her around in a quick powerslam, then pins, 1.......2........kickout!

Frankie: So close and it shoulda been three.

Michelle pulls up Patricia and nails a snap suplex, then climbs up the turnbuckles, but Patricia is quick to get up and climb up behind Michelle backdropping her off the turnbuckles.

Nick: Ooh, that had to hurt and a hell of a way to turn the match around.

Patricia soon gets to her feet, but Blaze Inferno runs out to the ring with her IC Title in hand. She slides in the ring and BAM, she nails Patricia in the head which gains a few boos from the crowd and causes the ref to call for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification, Patricia Stratigias!

Blaze looks down at Michelle now and raises her title in the air as she grins. Michelle comes to and sits up looking at Blaze knowing what she did and suddenly Michelle jumps up and both women let the punches fly. Officials and security soon flood the ring and get the two seperated keeping this brawl from getting out of hand.

Nick: Blaze trying to mess with Michelle's mind tonight, seems these two are pulling it all out.

Frankie: Michelle will show her who is the better woman in the end.

We go to the back to find Bob the Bruiser attacking Flamez in the locker room. he has Flamez sitting on the bench and is jabbing his night stick into his ribs, then clobbers him in the head and delivers a ddt. Bob grabs a chair and cracks it over Flamez head, then looks to pin, but Westside Wanksta runs in dropkicking Bob into a locker. He leaps on Flamez for a pin, the ref is there, but Flamez tosses him up on the bench and gets to his feet. Flamez is pissed now and he grabs Wanksta running him into a locker, then lifts him up by the throat delivering a huge chokeslam. Flamez then drops with all his weight delivering a splash to Wanksta. Bob has the chair again and smashes Flamez in the back. Flamez kneels up and Bob cracks him once, twice, three times in the head which finally puts him on his back and Bob drops down pinning, 1..........2...........3! 

The ref hands the Hardcore Title to Bob who getes wide eyed and grabs his night stick running out of the room as we cut back to ringside.

Nick: Oh my god, Bob the Bruiser is the new Hardcore Champ!

Frankie: I don't believe it, this is a crock, a fluke, no way!

Triple Threat Match
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
Terror-Rizing
VS
New Jack 

Jack is hammering Terror with punches as D-Von slides in the ring. He stands up and runs the ropes, leaps up and dives at Jack dropping him with a shoulder block. D-Von gets up and Terrow meets him with punches. D-Von fires back sending Terror into a corner, then he whips Terror across the ring and charges in nailing him with a hard clothesline. Jack comes crashing against D-Von's back with a splash, then pulls him out for a reverse ddt, but drops hi sback over his knee. Jack hammers D-Von with punches, then pulls him up and delivers a piledriver. Terror staggers over and Jack kicks him in the gut, then whips him to the ropes and drops him with a clothesline. Jack slides out of the ring and grabs a cheese grater and a sickle out of his cart, then rolls in the ring.

Nick: Oh my, this can't be good and this match isn't even hardcore.

Frankie: True, but you can't be dqed in a triple threat.

Jack drops the sickle in a corner, then grabs Terror raking the grater against his forehead. Jack really grates his skin up, but D-Von soon gets up and clobbers Jack in the back, then turns him around dropping him with a ddt. D-Von grabs the grater now and starts cutting Jack's forehead open now. he soon drops it and rips up Terror looking for Saving Grace. Jack gets to the corner and grabs his sickle, then charges at D-Von, but he whips around turning Terror to take the blow and have the sickle jabbed into his skin.

Nick: Oh god that had to hurt!

D-Von lets go of Terror and nails a clothesline on Jack, then picks up the sickle and jabs into his back cutting New Jack up some. D-Von drops it and lifts up Jack for Saving Grace, but Terror comes off the ropes dropkicking them both and sends Jack out under the bottom rope. Terror lifts up D-Von for a suplex, but in midair we see D-Von slip down behind Terror and soon lay him out with Saving Grace, then pin, 1........2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF European Champion, D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell hits the pa as D-Von gets to his feet and is handed his title. We suddenly see Matlock come from the crowd and bolt into the ring slamming D-Von across the back with a hard forearm, then whip him around and lift him high delivering a BFA. Matt quickly makes an exit through the crowd before security can come after him.

Nick: D-Von fought off both Terror and New Jack, but Matlock again attacked him and escaped.

Frankie: It is just D-Von, but then its Matt, they both suck damn it!

We go to the back where Bob the Bruiser is seen running down the hall with his Hardcore Title and is stopped by Jack Hines.

Jack Hines: Hey Bob, how's it feel to finall have gold in SEF?

Bob the Bruiser: Gotta go, trying to ke-

And Bob is cut off by two chairs coming into view and smashing his head between them. Bob falls to the floor and we see Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney holding the chairs. Sandman soon steps in and slams a beer, then raises up his cane and pulls Bob up. he hooks his leg and delivers the White Russian Leg Sweep on to a trash can, then pins as a ref counts, 1..........2...........3!

Sandman gets to his feet and is handed the Hardcore Title, then Axl tosses him and Balls a beer, one for himself as well and they all three toast and slam them. New Jack comes walking on to the scene and sees Sandman with the strap and gives his congrats, then Team ECW walks off as we cut to ringside.

Nick: Looks like Sandman got his title back, lets see if he can hold on to it, that rule is still in effect.

Frankie: Hopefully Mack takes it from him.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guest: Matt Matlock 

Cowboy by Kid Rock is playing over the pa as we see Shane Mack in his gear entering the ring now which is set up for the Hardcore Hotel. Shane dances and struts around taunting the booing crowd. He just smiles and motions to the World Title around his waist, rubs on it, then grabs the mic off his bed and gets to the show.

Shane Mack: Alright, its time for the biggest, baddest, the hottest show in town hosted by the top tier superstar, the man, myself, the HardCore Kid Shane Mack!

The crowd lets out as loud chorus of boos now as Shane just smirks.

Shane Mack: And yes, I love you too, but on to business. Lately in SEF we've seen a certain individual defying the boss, ooh, being a rebel, oh my, someone trying to be like me, but never will that happen in a million, ah never mind that, it'll never happen, ever! But the Owner had suspended this man, however, this man failed to listen and obey, so now he is trying to crash the show and well I got a deal to let him voice his thoughts, so boys and girls, here he is, Matt Matlock!

Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hits the pa now as Matlock of course comes walking out and gets a few cheers actually. He just heads down the ramp swaggering a bit and soon rolls in the ring. He stands up and walks to Mack, but his music suddenly cuts out and we hear Feel So Numb hit and out walks Sean Martin with Troy right behind him and several more security guards surrounding him. They all head down the ramp and get to ringside now. Sean gets in the ring as the security surrounds the ring now. Mack just cocks an eyebrow as Matt looks at Sean with an annoyed look and Sean gets his own mic now, then stands near the two men.

Sean Martin: If you thought I would just let security handle you, you were wrong and besides, I wanna hear what you have to say loud and clear, so let's h-

Mack now brings a hand up and covers Sean's mic, then grabs it and tosses it out into the crowd.

Shane Mack: Look here son, this ring is most definitely mine right now, the Hardcore Hotel is my home and here, only I control the stick. I conduct the interview, so then, enough of your ass. Matt Matlock, hmmm, oh yea, I know you, you know me, we seen one another around here and there haven't we?

Matt just nods his head and smirks catching the sarcasm and knowing they have a long history.

Shane Mack: Nice to see ya kicking shit up finally, so I guess, why now, why ya finally want to be in SEF and be reinstated so bad?

Matt Matlock: I've had enough of being the joke, being the guy who even you make out to be the worst champ ever, and I now just came to the conclusion, fuck it, time to do something about it. I can be the best if I want and the sooner that bitch over there reinstates me, the sooner I can prove it. I do have the potential to be great and I've hung in there with the top stars of SEF for so long, I know I can take on anyone today, anyone!

Shane Mack: Well yea man, I've always said ya could step up anytime, so its about damn time.

Matt Matlock: And sooner or later I'll be gunning for that title around your waist whether its around your waist or someone else's.

Mack looks down at the World Title, then looks up with a smirk.

Shane Mack: Ain't nobody gonna take this belt from me, not even someone with the potential cause as great as you could be, I am too far above you.

Matt Matlock: Get that bitch to bring me back and I'll prove just how good I am in the ring!

Sean steps over now and stares a hole through Matt, motions Mack to move the mic to him and speaks now.

Sean Martin: Careful who ya call names cause I do have an idea. Since ya want to come back so bad, then I'll give you a chance, one chance to either be reinstated or fired, forever, banned from SEF! At November To Remember I'm thinking of a match you helped devise, the Your Fired Gauntlet match only you will be fired if you lose, not any of your opponents which there will be five of.

Matt Matlock: Fine, I'll do it and it don't matter who you pick, no one will keep me out of SEF. Hell, put Mack in it, I'll whip his ass too

Shane Mack: Not likely, if I was in it you'd be out of a job, least with this company.

Matt and Mack go nose to nose now, but Sean gets in between them.

Sean Martin: Hold on, for one, Mack will not be in it as he is main eventing that night and I don't wanna jeopardize that match even though he could probably win both. As for your opponents, well, why not tell ya now. They'll be in this order as well, New Jack is your first opponent, then we'll have that new kid Terror-Rizing, the Extreme Diva Cassie Michaels, and the fourth will be D-Von Dudley, by the way, his European Title will be on the line. Should you win it, but lose to the fifth man, you'll lose the title as well.

Matt Matlock: Fine, now who is the fifth man?

Sean Martin: He's this man!

Sean points to the stage as Matt turns and we hear Soul Survivor by Young Jeesy hit the pa. Matt grins, keeps an eye on Mack, Serial Thriller comes walking out with a smile and soon steps into the ring. Matt rushes him and unloads with punches hammering him into a corner. Mack comes over clubbing Matt in the back, then whips him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Matt ducks it and turns firing punches at him. Troy and security rush into the ring and grabs Matt pulling him back into a corner restraining him. Mack and Thriller compose themselves and stand across the ring as Sean gets a mic and stands in the middle.

Sean Martin: Enough of this, Matlock, you assaulted two of my biggest stars, the two biggest stars in SEF, your not even supposed to be here, but Mack wanted you here. So once again, I am having you taken out of here in cuffs, boys, get out here and do your job.

We soon see a group of police officers come walking out and soon get into the ring. Security releases Matt to them and exits the ring. They get him cuffed, hands behind his back, then suddenly we see Mack come across the ring delivering the Shows Ova to Matt sending him falling back with the cops. He heads back near Thriller and Sean keeps the cops back who roll Matt out of the ring now taking him to the back. Sean turns to Mack who is smiling, he and Thriller have their arms around each others shoulders.

Sean Martin: Nice huh, like to cheapshot a man in cuffs, well how about next week on Extreme you and say New Jack fight in a first ever, A Handcuff-Key On A Pole-Ladder match! You and New Jack will both be handcuffed and the key will be on a pole at one of the corners of the ring and you must grab first, then use the ladder to go for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship that will be on the line!

Mack's smile is gone now and he looks pissed, Thriller keeps him for attacking Sean and just pats him on the back saying its no sweat. Sean smiles and drops the mic, then exits the ring as Mack and Thriller look to each and soon exit the ring as well.

Nick: Well that was an interesting segment tonight. Matlock with a match at this coming pay per view with a chance to be reinstated or he is fired, plus a first ever and a weird match between New Jack and Shane Mack next week for the World Title.

Frankie: That is bullshit, New Jack don't deserve a title shot and Matlock don't deserve to have a chance at coming back.

Were backstage and see Sandman with his ECW crew. Their just standing around shooting the shit and drinking some beer when Dan and Stan come charging from behind with chairs appropriately sending Axl and Balls to the floor. Stan catches Sandman in the gut while New Jack swings his chain at Dan causing him to drop his chair. Stan smacks Jack in the back, but Sandman brings up his cane nailing Stan in the head, then hooks his leg delivering a White Russian Leg Sweep. New Jack is choking out Dan with his chain now as Sandman is up, Axl and Balls get up holding their backs as Jack finally lets Dan go and stands straight. 

Sandman: Damn, these guys around here are trying to get this title when they can, good thing none of us are banned tonight.

New Jack: No shit, now lets roll before someone else shows up.

They all laugh and walk off as we cut to ringside.

Nick: Another attempt to take the Hardcore Title, everyone sure seems to be utilizing that rule.

Frankie: Yea, hopefully someone gets that title off Sandman, someone like Mack.

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Blaze Inferno(c)
VS
Cassie Michaels 

Cassie starts out hammering Blaze with punches as soon as she enters the ring, then sends her into a corner and crashes into her with a clothesline. She nails a few chops, then lifts Blaze up and climbs the ropes looking for a superplex. Blaze catches Cassie with an uppercut, then nails a couple punches and shoves her down to the mat and leaps off with a 450 splash into a pin, 1.......2........kickout! Blaze gets up to her feet and pulls Cassie up backing her into the ropes with punches. She whips Cassie across the ring and catches her for a flapjack, but falls way back hanging Cassie on the top rope. Cassie staggers backwards and Blaze bolts up clotheslining her hard. Blaze backs up to the ropes, but we suddenly see Michelle Manson come running down and grab her foot, then drags her out to the floor and drops down pounding on her back.

Nick: What the hell, that was uncalled for.

The ref seeing plainly turns and calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Blaze Inferno!

Michelle pulls Blaze up and backs her up against the ring, then starts hammering her with punches. Cassie gets up now and slides out of the ring with a baseball slide dropkick sending Blaze right into Michelle knocking both to the floor. Cassie gets to her feet and just walks past both women and heads towards the back. Michelle gets up watching Cassie go when Blaze gets up and takes her down punching her, Michelle fires back and the two go at it until security comes out and breaks them up.

Nick: The match started good, but Michelle ended it early and what a move by Cassie laying them both out.

Frankie: That was odd, but Michelle will still take care of Blaze.

We cut to the back now where we find Shane Mack and Serial Thriller walking down the hall in their gear, titles around their waists, but Mack suddenly stops and motions to Thriller. They look down another hall and see Team ECW, mainly Sandman with the Hardcore Title. Mack looks around and spots a trash can, Thriller grabs another and they head down the hall. Mack charges over and throws the can at New Jack, then dropkicks it into him while Thriller comes in and smashes Balls over the head and starts trading punches with Axl. Mack gets up and comes to blows with Sandman now. Sandman gets the best of him, but Thriller has Axl reeling and sends him down, then turns and helps Mack put down Sandman. New Jack is back up and keeps it even. Mack and Sandman go nuts on them, but Balls gets up and Mack soon sends Sandman flying into a wall, then grabs Thriller and they run off down the hall as Team ECW just leaves them be and picks themselves up as we cut to ringside. 

Nick: Looks like Mack tried again, but Team ECW was too much for him and Thriller.

Frankie: Well c'mon, four on two, its not very fair of Sandman.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Shane Mack & The Serial Thriller
VS
Whitney Marret & Spike Dudley

Mack and Spike start off in the ring with a lock up. Mack gets Spike backed up into a corner, ref calls for a clean break, but Mack reaches over slapping Spike who charges out punching Mack hard. Spike gets him into the ropes, then looks for an irish whip, but is reversed. Mack looks for a hiptoss, but Spike rolls through and takes Mack down with an arm drag and bounces back up, then lands an elbow drop. Spike lifts up Mack and delivers a snap suplex, then runs off the ropes dropping another elbow. He gets back up and lifts up Mack in a hammerlock walking him over to tag in Whitney. She comes in quick and nails some chops on Mack, then grabs his arm twisting him into an armbar. Mack reaches around grabbing Whitney's hair and slams her down to the mat. The ref warns him about it, but Mack shoves him and kicks at Whitney, then pulls her up and whips her to the ropes soon catching her in a sleeper. He cinches it in quickly, but Whitney moves around trying to get out of it and tries for a backdrop. Mack keeps his weight down and prevents her from lifting him, so Whitney bends down and charges forward shoving Mack into a corner.

Nick: Nice way to counter a sleeper hold.

Mack staggers backwards and Whitney looks for a german suplex, but Mack sends an elbow to her head and moves around looking for a german suplex. Whitney goes up, but catches her legs on Mack's and rolls forward into a pin on Mack, 1...........2.........kickout! They both get to their feet and meet with punches. Mack sends Whitney into a corner, then whips her across the ring and charges with a clothelines, grabs her in a side headlock and nails a bulldog. Mack gets up and makes the tag to Thriller. he jumps in and lifts up Whitney suplexing her, then goes up to the top standing straight up. Whitney gets to her feet and Thriller comes off with a cross body, but Whitney ducks it and he goes crashing to the mat. Whitney runs off the ropes and drops an elbow to Thriller's back, then she pops up and makes the tag to Spike who climbs up top. Thriller gets up and Spike flies off with a clothesline taking Thriller down. Spike gets to his feet and pulls up Thriller hammering him with elbows, backs him into a corner and climbs up punching him some more, then hooks his head, but Thriller lifts him up and slams him down with a powerbomb.

Nick: Ooh, Thriller countered Spike and with a hard move.

Frankie: Hopefully that's the end of this one.

Thriller rolls over on Spike making the pin, 1..........2.........kickout! Thriller gets up and yells at the ref that it was three. Spike starts to get up, but Thriller turns and rams a knee to his head, then lifts him up looking for Simply Greatness. Spike drops down though and runs through his legs, then jumps up and comes off the ropes. Thriller whips around and gets a dropkick to his gut sending him down. Spike grabs his legs and starts kicking away at them, then locks up Thriller in a grapevine. He really torques on his leg, but Spike lets up soon and pulls up Thriller nailing a couple hard uppercuts. he looks for the Dudley Dog, but Thriller shoves him into a corner, then falls back making the tag to Mack who comes running in. Spike hops on the second turnbuckle and flips backwards into a cross body taking Mack down into a pin, 1.......2.......kickout!

Nick: Close one by Spike, Mack almost lost the match.

Frankie: Never, Spike will never beat Mack!

Spike gets up and pulls up Mack hammering him with elbows, but Mack points to Whitney causing the ref to turn. Mack then kicks Spike low and takes over on him. Whitney tries coming in now really getting the refs attention and suddenly we see Sandman come out and crack Thriller in the back with his cane, then pull him down and run him into the ring steps. Mack has Spike on the top rope now and delivers a superplex to him. He gets up and Whitney has come in the ring and kicks him in the gut, then nails Southern Pride and goes back to her corner.Sandman has backed up on the stage and stands drinking a beer as Thriller lays on the floor. Spike is getting up now and Mack is stirring. Spike rips him up and runs up the ropes delivering the Dudley Dog, then covers him for the pin, 1............2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits the pa as Whitney comes in the raising Spike's arm in victory and the two hug in celebration. Sandman just laughs as he heads to the back.

Nick: Wow, Spike did it, he picked up the win and did so over Mack, what a victory.

Frankie: Thriller would have broken that up had it not been for Sandman, plus Whitney came in illegaly.

Nick: What about the low blow by Mack on Spike and the times they broke the rules? This was as fair as you can get and Spike proved he can hang with the top stars, quite possibly win the Tag Titles with Whitney, but we'll soon see, maybe next week, so take care till then everyone.

And we pan up over the crowd, Feel So Numb blasts over the pa and we roam around capturing the screaming fans before we finally fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF