sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 119 {10/2/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 21, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

October 2nd, 2006

We open up inside the Dow Event Center in Saginaw, Michigan and the cameras come alive roaming around the pumped up crowd. "Posthuman" plays over the pa as we scan the crowd capturing all the signs waving in the air, the cheering fans pumping their fists ready for tonights show.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme! I am Nick Miller here with Frank E Dangerously and we got a pretty good show tonight.

FED: Well no shit Nicky, Mesa opens the damn show, ain't no better start than that!

Nick Miller: No argument here, Mes ais good in the ring, though his out of the ring stuff, more or less, your words for him are are quite controversial.

FED: So what? All I speak is the truth, deal with it!

Nick Miller: I never said I had a problem, but anyways, we also got Destruction in action and you speak for them as well now, they really don't want to wrestle till they get tag competition?

FED: That is right and that is their right. They have destroyed the Dudleyz, they sent D-Von packing, all they have faced besides them are random singles stars thrown together.

Nick Miller: I see your point, can't argue. Chris Jericho and David Arana go one on one in a match both wanted, but neither seem to care about.

FED: Chris was fired not to long ago, what the hell is he doing back here, damn company and its second chances.

Nick Miller: Maybe he and SEF worked out a deal, who knows. Xanthus is in action tonight against Darkness and the other member of DA faces Steve Weigel.

FED: Like I said to Weigel, this is not Burnout, this is Extreme, this is where the DA plays, Flowers will kill him!

Nick Miller: He did ok in his debut, but to th emain event now, Orton and McMoney, leather strap, non title, can McMoney get a win or does Orton have his number?

FED: Please, McMoney is the champ of SEF, he gave up the International Title long ago because he is the top star. Orton may be rising, but McMoney rose long ago!

Nick Miller: Interesting way to put it and well McMoney is the veteran, Orton has shown his loyalty to SEF and shown he is good, but hey, we'll see I guess.

Brittany Fox: The following is our opening match and it is scheduled for one fall under hardcore rules!

The lights dim and over the PA "Keep it in the Family" by Anthrax starts to play as smoke comes up from the floor with orange lights behind it pulsing with the beat of his music. Out steps Crash.as the announcer says.

Brittany Fox: Now approaching the ring from the Red Hook district of Brooklyn, N.Y weighing in at 240 pounds, Crash!

Crash raises both his arms up and then starts to approach the ring with a slow methodical walk. Crash goes around to the back side of the ring and steps up the stairs and then through the ropes. Then raises his arms up in victory again as the crowd cheers for him. His music fades as he gets ready to face his opponent. The lights go completely out and then we hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa and and play for a few minutes, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting the corner of a ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens.

Brittany Fox: In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs 220 pounds, the homicidal suicidal arabian knight, Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, gets ready to fight. Frank E has a mic though and enters the ring motioning Mesa to stay back, then turns to Crash.

FED: You never did answer the challenge to put that Intercontinental Title on the line tonight, you never said yes or no, so what is it Crash, do you have balls enough to make this match tonight a title match or are you a gutless co-

Crash grabs the mic from Frank now, Mesa steps forward, but ie held back by Frank.

Crash: You want it, you want the title on the line, fine, I will put it up right here, right now against Mesa and show you why I am a deserving champ when I choke his ass out!

Crash throws the mic at Frank, then rushes Mesa clotheslining him hard to the mat. Frank gets out of the ring scurrying back to the commentators table. Crash pulls up Mesa and whips him to a corner, the charges smashing his body into Mesa's. He pulls him up and whips him to the ropes, then gets around behind him going for Falling Stars.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Crash already looking for his finisher, this could be over quick.

FED: NEVER!

Crash almost has it locked, but Mesa pulls forward dives over the middle rope going almost out of the ring launching Crash to the floor. Mesa runs to the other side of the ring, then runs back and leaps to the top rope, then jumps up, turns around and comes down on the middle rope, then leaps off with a asia moonsault to Crash on the floor, the crowd simply stunned and amazed.

Nick Miller: Wow, that was crazy, but pulled off perfectly.

FED: Told ya Mesa is that great!

Mesa holding his ribs gets up and grabs Crash running his head into the ringpost, then rolls him in the ring and gets a table from under the ring. He slides it and grabs a plywood sheet with barbed wire on it and slides that in as well. Mesa gets a chair from ringside and rolls in the ring. Crash is getting up, but Mesa lays him back out with a chairshot, then sits it up near the ropes. Mesa runs across the ring and leaps over Crash, steps to the chair and leaps to the middle rope, jumps to the top rope and nails a moonsault on Crash. Mesa gets up and sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then grabs Crash and rolls him on it. He grabs the plywood with barbed wire and lays it with the barbed wire on Crash, then takes the chair swinging it hard and slams it to the plywood.

Nick Miller: Damn, Mesa is going homicidal here, guess his name fits.

FED: That's why he took it, well and for his mentor of course!

Mesa takes the chair up to the top rope, points to the heavens, then leaps off with the Arabian Aerial Assault driving the chair down on the plywood sending Crash through the table, both pieces of wood breaking. The crowd chants holy shit as Mesa rolls away and Crash is seen bleeding in quite a few places, his head, arms, and chest.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Mesa shoves the debris away, then hooks Crash's leg and pins, 1............2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion, Mesa!

"Bad Religion" hits the pa as Mesa kneels up and holds his hands in a prayer. Frank E has the IC Title and rolls in the ring now.

Nick Miller: An impressive match by Mesa who is now the IC Champ and my partner is in the ring with him.

Frank raises Mesa's hand now, then hands him the folded up IC Title. Mesa takes it and stares at the front, then raises to his feet and clutches to his chest and soon makes his way to the back while Frank grins and heads back to the table.

The SEFTron lights up and we find our view in the parking area where Chris Jericho is slamming David Arana in the back with a chair. He soon drops it and lifts up David running him to a car slamming him on the hood. Chris lifts David up scoop slamming him on the car, then sits the chair a few feet in front of it and turns walking a way. David starts standing on the hood and Chris turns running back to him and leaps on the chair, then leaps at David who catches Chris with a powerslam right into the car windshield. David rolls to his back and Chris lays in the windshield which isn't broken out, but nearly is as Chris is almost in the front seat. We see security running outside and pulling David off the car and then medics get out there checking on Chris.

Nick Miller: Wow, Chris and Dave started early, but after that powerslam through the window I guess it can't continue.

FED: Then they got no place in SEF, this is supposed to be EXTREME!

Nick Miller: Well that was pretty bad.

FED: HA!

We pan backstage outside the room of Cassie Michaels and some sounds are heard, pleasurable sounds, so naturally the door opens and the camera view pans inside to find Cassie facing us on the floor, a blanket underneath her. She is naked, but her long red hair hangs in front of her in a way to cover her breasts. She has her eyes closed and and her arms straight down, moans come out her mouth and behind her is Xanthus naked pumping back and forth who grunts and whatnot. he opens his eyes to look down at Cassie's ass, but looks up at the camera and gets pissed.

Xanthus: What the fuck? Get the fuck outta here asshole!

Cassie looks forward and wide eyed, X throws a shoe at the camera, then the view backs up the door shuts as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: Uh, what the hell?

FED: Oh man, now that was extreme!

Nick Miller: I guess so. Guess the next match is off considering Cassie's, um, situation. Carlos Spencer and Raymond Hazards have actually no showed, not in the building, damn ingrates!

FED: Yea, yea, they suck and outta be fired, I wanna see that last scene again, show a replay!

Nick Miller: Your hopeless!

We see Chronic and Andrew Velzian in the ring already and just standing there like dumbfucks.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. In the ring already, Chronic and Andrew Velzian!

"Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their helmets. Mr. Fuji follows them, as they're pretty well no nonsense.

Brittany Fox: And now making their way out, they weigh in together at 635 pounds, the team of Destruction, Thrash and Slash!

The two men enter the ring and Slash charges Velzian flooring him with a clothesline. Thrash and Chronic slug it out, but Slash gets tossed Fuji's cane and cracks Chronic in the back, then Thrash drops him with a spinebuster. Slash nails Velzian in the ribs with the cane, then rips him up and whips him to the ropes, catches him and nails a powerslam. Thrash has Chronic up and lays him over his knee, then Slash gets on the second rope and flies off delivering Total Destruction. Thrash now pins, 1.........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Thrash and Slash!

"Iron Man" hits the pa as The two men stand tall in the ring, then exit and head up the ramp with Fuji who is grinning.

Nick Miller: As usual Destruction with a quick, dominant victory.

FED: But as great as that team is, they are the best too, the tag team competition is dead in SEF! That's why they wrestle no more, not till we get worthy teams around here.

We go backstage to find Xanthus and Cassie walking down the hall, Cassie in tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt, one of Xanthus's. He is in his ring gear and shirtless, his arm around Cassie and the two grinning.

Xanthus: Damn this bitch I gotta face tonight, interuptting our provate time. I outta say fuck it like you did.

Cassie: No, this guy actually showed up, my opponents didn't, so go beat his ass quick and we'll go back to the hotel and really get wild!

Xanthus: Sweet, well hell, I got an idea!

Xanthus whispers in Cassie's ear as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: Xanthus and Darkness up next, Xanthus with an idea, wonder what that is about?

FED: Outta be good, well not for Darkness!

We see Cypress at ringside and in the ring stands Darkness who holds his scythe.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring now is Darkness!

"Wake Up" soon hits the pa and out walks Cassie Michaels dressed how we saw her a few minutes ago.

Brittany Fox: And no wmaking his way out, from Detroit Michigan he weighs 210 pounds and is accompanied by Cassie Michaels, Xanthus!

But no Xanthus and Cassie just heads down the ramp and gets at ringside, grins and points back to the stage where we expect Xanthus to come out. Darkness watches on and suddenly he is sent forward into the ropes. We pan back to see Xanthus in the ring with a chair and he starts slamming it into Darkness' back. Cypress looks pissed and like he may run in when X turns to him, then Cassie comes off the steel steps at him and takes Cypress down with a hurricanrana.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Cassie with a nice move there.

FED: Now that's an extreme couple!

Xanthus lifts up Darkness and whips him to the ropes catching him with a spinning heel kick, then gets the scythe and carves up Darkness' back some. He lifts up Darkness and drops him with the Ghetto Busta, then goes to the top rope and leaps off with the Gangsta Splash and soon pins him, 1..........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Xanthus!

"Wake Up" hits the pa and Cassie slides in the ring staying on her knees as Xanthus steps near her and she rubs his package looking all seductive. The two soon exit the ring with grins and hurry to the back.

Nick Miller: I guess Xanthus' idea worked out, now of go he and Cassie.

FED: Well duh, with a hottie like that I would too!

We go back in the hallway where Red Flowers has attacked Steve Weigel from behind and is beating him down the hall. He has a lead pipe and takes shots at Steve's gut. He kicks him down the hall some and into the curtain leading to the stage. Red picks him up and runs him out on the stage, then turns around and gets a chair running out on stage now. He drops the chair and lifts up Steve for a suplex, but Steve blocks and counters with his own. Steve picks up the chair and readies for a shot, but Thrash and Slash come running out with a double clothesline to the back of his head, then grab him and deliver a double spinebuster on the stage. Red gets up sits the chair up, then Thrash and Slash hold Steve up with his back to the edge of the stage. Red backs up from the chair, then runs and leaps on to it, then off with a clothesline to Steve sending him down through a couple tables and an electrical box and wires.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Thrash and Slash keep Red on the stage, then the three soon walk off to the back.

FED: Yea, now that is what DA is all about!

Nick Miller: If you say so, but why didn't Red get the win?

FED: He doesn't need to, plus the ref probably wouldn't let it continue.

The SEFTron lights up and our view is on Bill McLane, better known as Sly and he wears the usual, a leather trenchcoat over it and he just stares to the camera.

Sly: So it seems some people like to no show my show, well to you all I say fuck you!

Sly looks a lil pissed now.

Sly: Lessons are about to be taught and first of all, one big one to you McMoney. You had some lil chick supposedly coming in here to train, well fuck you, your trainee Shortie, she is fired! I don't want dead weight on my roster and you never trained her anyways, plus that could be you in due time.

Sly gets a smirk on his face.

Sly: Now then, next week were gonna have a handicapped match with a stip of the losers leave town. Frank E Dangerously, you don't want Destruction in any mor ematches till the tag division steps up, then if they can win this match next week, consider your request approved. They will face four people, Chris Morris, Jersey Sheridan, Chronic, and Raymond Hazards, the losing team will be fired! Now then, one more announcement and it concerns our next pay per view. McMoney likes to run his mouth, go on and on, he says he won War Games in some grand fashion or whatever he is claiming, I say he is full of shit! On October the 29th you McMoney will go one on one with the biggest man in this business, Skull and of course the SEF Title is on the line, this match will be the third one to ever happen in SEF, a Prison Yard match and just like this will be the end of McMoney, the name of the pay per view is End of Days!

Sly smirks as the crowd cheers for the announcement.

Nick Miller: Wow, a prison yard match with Skull and McMoney, this is huge!

FED: This is unfair, what has Skull done to deserve the match? Mesa should get it if anyone!

Brittany Fox: The following match is our main event and is a leather strap match scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out then images of Orton are shown on SEFTron, then fireworks shoot up under the entrance way then stop as "The Way I Am" by Eminem hits. Orton appears and he makes his way down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF International Champion, Chris Orton!

The ladies in the arena come after him touching his body, but security holds them back, so Orton smirks and gets in the ring, climbs to second turnbuckle moves his hands down his chest making the ladies scream for him. The ref soon attaches one end of the strap to his wrist and Orton just waits. "Replica" hits as the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle and Remedy by his side. As he starts to walk as the music really kicks in.

Brittany Fox: And now making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and his the SEF Champion, he is accompanied by Remedy, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. Remedy stays at ringside and Orton just stands in the center of the ring. The ref holds the other end of the strap and McMoney stands near him, his eyes stay on Orton as the ref puts the strap on his wrist. McMoney holds on to the top rope and pulls the strap tight being cautious. Orton just grins and tugs on the strap a lil.

Nick Miller: McMoney has to shut up and put up now, looks like his mouth wrote too big of a check.

FED: Oh ha ha Nicky, he's just getting a feel for things.

McMoney pulls on the strap, but Orton keeps his ground and pulls on it as well. The two stare down and orton just grins and looks to pull again, but instead he rushes McMoney clotheslining him over the top rope, then pulls on the strap. McMoney gets yanked up and his arm is pulled up the ropes, Orton reaches down pulling him up on the apron, then suplexes him back in the ring. Orton rolls McMoney on to his stomach, then sits on his back and pulls up on his chin some. Orton wraps the strap around McMoney's neck and pulls up on that choking him out, the ref asks McMoney if he wants to quit as there rae no rules. He gurgles and waves him off, tries to get free, but Orton lets him go and nails a forearm to the side of his head. He lifts up McMoney and whips him to the ropes, looks for a dropkick, but McMoney stops short and backs up, then runs forward nailing a knee drop to Orton's head.

FED: Oh yea, Orton misses and McMoney captalizing on it, its all over now.

Nick Miller: Nice ring knowledge by McMoney for sure, we'll see if its all over.

McMoney has Orton near the ropes and lays his right leg on the bottom rope, then drops an elbow on it. He lays it back up on the ropes and drops another elbow to it, then slides out of the ring and pulls Orton to a corner slamming his leg against the ringpost. He then grabs both legs and looks to pull Orton into the post, but Orton kicks him away and rolls to the edge of the ring sitting up. McMoney rubs his head, then charges Orton who comes down to his feet and meets him with punches. The two slug it out and McMoney quickly goes low with a knee to the groin area, then whips him into the guard rail and charges for a clothesline. Orton ducks it and backdrops McMoney over the rail.

Nick Miller: A nice match so far, both these men want the win real bad.

Orton gets up and turns around leaning over the rail and wraps the strap around McMoney's neck, then drops down to the floor and pulls on the strap over the rail raising McMoney up some and choking him. We suddenly see Xanthus jump the rail across the floor from Orton which is behind him and he grabs a chair, charges behind Orton and leaps up dropkicking the chair into his back.

Nick Miller: What the hell is he doing out here, damn it?!

FED: Whatever he wants, he is in IX!

Nick Miller: He isn't in the match though and what about Cassie?

FED: Hmmm, well they got after the show and all night!

Xanthus rips up Orton and slams his head into the ringpost, then slams him backfirst into the guard rail. McMoney stands up and sees X, grins and climbs over the rail. The two converse a bit and lift up Orton running him into the commentators table, then McMoney gets a sledgehammer and rams Orton in the head. Xanthus climbs into the ring as McMoney lays Orton on the table, but we see Skull come walking down the ramp and the crowd starts cheering.

Nick Miller: Looks like Skull has had enough of the double teaming.

Xanthus seems confused, but thinks its for what he is about to do when Skull steps in the ring and McMoney yells at him. X turns and gets a big boot to the face getting knocked out it looks like. McMoney just gulps and tries running, but stops in his tracks due to the strap on his wrist. He frantically tries to get free and Skull steps out to the floor coming after him. McMoney gets free in time and pulls X from the ring as Remedy as the gold and the three go up the ramp now with Skull following them closely.

Nick Miller: Damn, McMoney got away, but soon enough he won't.

Orton is on his fett staggering and confused as to what is going on, but just grabs his gold and stumbles up the ramp.

FED: No end to this match, we didn't get to see McMoney show up Orton, but I am sure we will one day.

Nick Miller: Orton was up on McMoney before Xanthus ran in, but I guess we'll never know what would have happened. We'll see what comes of all this next week, so till then, take care everyone.

"Posthuman" plays over the pa as the crowd is pumped over the end of the show, our cameras roam around the arena some and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF