sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 14 {6/17/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 07:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

June 17th, 2003

A pyro shoots down from the rafters and is followed by several as Sacramental Carnage by Sinister begins playing and Carnage kicks off live from the sold out American Airlines Center In Dallas, Texas! The camera pans over the screaming crowd, showing many of them who are waving their signs in the air before it cuts over to ringside where Kid Rock and Eminem are sitting at the commentators table! 

Kid: Yo, what up Texas? All ya all ready for some hot ass action tonight? 

Em: Man, it sounds like they are! With the show we got, so am I! 

Kid: Me too man! Mainly that fatal four way with Viper defending the World Title against Kevin Nash, Shane Cobain, and Spike Dudley! 

Em: Oh yea, that one should be a hell of a match! Also though, Chris Cage goes up against Scott Steiner for the IC Title! Them two are both good! 

Kid: Uh huh! We also got a couple more qualifying matches and a nice lil triple threat match between the original psycho bitch Victoria, Emily, and Cassie Michaels! 

Em: Three women who are all willing to get hardcore at a moments notice and take it to one another, damn! 

Kid: You said it man, now let's get on with it! 

KOTR Qualifying Match 

David Flair makes his way out and waits, but Strife doesn't show, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Flair! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout...............David Flair! 

Kid: Well, I guess Flair advances man! 

Em: Yea, thanks to Strife no showing, damn him! 

KOTR Qualifying Match 

Blake Darkness makes his way out with Courtney at his side! He waits in the ring for a while, but no sign of Rey Mysterio, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Blake! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout...............Blake Darkness! 

Kid: What the hell? Mysterio didn't show up either! 

Em: I guess he didn't want to be the King of the Ring! 

SEF Intercontinental Championship 

Chris Cage and Scott Steiner both make their way out and lock up! Steiner easily overpowers Cage and shoves him to the mat! Cage jumps up and runs at Steiner, but gets powerslammed! Steiner then picks up Cage and hits a reverse ddt and pins, 1..........2..........kickout! Cage catches Steiner with some punches and tries for a suplex, but gets countered into one from Steiner! Steiner then locks in the Steiner Recliner on Cage who ends up giving it up! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.............Scott Steiner! 

911 hits as Steiner celebrates with his IC Title! 

Kid: Damn, nice match by both men, but Steiner got the win! 

Em: Yea he did! Cage ain't no match for that power! 

Triple Threat Match 

Victoria, Emily, and Cassie all make their way out! Victoria started off early taking Emily down with a clothesline and hitting her with a leg drop and moonsault! Once Cassie came out, her and Victoria trade punches before Victoria looked to have Cassie backed into a corner! Cassie however charged out and tackled Victoria, then started swinging wildly at her! Cassie picks up Emily and suplexes her, then kicks Victoria in the head and tosses her to the outside! She then goes up top and hits a moonsault on Emily and pins, 1...........2..........3! 

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...........Cassie Michaels! 

Don't Let Me Get Me hits and Cassie stands up celebrating her win! 

Kid: Wow, nice win for Cassie tonight! She really did good! 

Em: Yea she did! She looks ready for King of the Ring! 

Fatal Four Way
SEF World Heavyweight Championship 

Kevin Nash, Shane Cobain, and Spike Dudley all make their way out to the ring and wait for a few minutes, but there is no sign of Viper! The ref ends up starting the match and Nash start off overpowering both Shane and Spike and almost ends it early a couple times! Spike though hits Nash in the gut with his head, then Shane shoulder blocks his knee and they both work over Nash! Shane then clubs Spike in the back and tosses him outside! He then looks to beat down Nash more, but Nash is up and boots Shane in the face! Nash picks up Shane and looks for the Jacknife Powerbomb when the lights go out and Superman by Eminem hits and a blue light then falls over the arena! Nash quickly delivers the Jacknife to Shane and waits for Viper when Ric Flair comes walking out! Then from the crowd come David Flair and Chris Cage, both with lead pipes! David takes out Spike on the outside while Cage jumps in the ring and takes down Nash from behind! David then jumps in and helps him as Ric comes down and raises their hands in the air as the show goes off the air! 

Kid: Well, so much for the match we had going on! 

Em: Yea, I wonder where Viper is at? Guess he didn't want to show up tonight huh! 

Kid: I guess not, but hey, what can ya do? Anyways, that's it people, later, peace out!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF