sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Carnage 33 {12/16/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 09:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 16th, 2003

The shot comes alive with Nothing Else Matters playing and pyro shooting off inside St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: Hello and welcome to Carnage. Tonight is looking to be great as we have two championships on the line, plus many more matches.

Gertner: Yea we do and we have the return of Matt on a Mission. Matt will find out what SEF thinks of who is better, him or Cassie.

Styles: Should be a nice show, but that IC Title match between Matt and Velzian looks very good. Then two are two of the better superstars in SEF.

Gertner: Yea they are, very good, but so are the four men involved in that Tag Title match. The Dudleyz against Viper and his manager Fate inside Cage.

Styles: Mack put Viper in this match to get him beat, but as much as good a team as the Dudleyz are, D-Von is on his kick and the team of Viper and Fate look good.

Gertner: I have to admit they do, but I hope the Dudleyz can put differences aside and win this.

Styles: Who knows, but also, we have two more tag matches. In one, Dustin and his brother Chris Venom fight Chris Stone and Stephen Masterson.

Gertner: And in the other Cassie and Patricia fight Courtney and their friend Ashley, kinda weird set up, but should be interesting.

Styles: Yea it should and our opening match is Emily taking on Kayleia Manson, big feat, but anything can happen.

Singles Match
Emily w/Matt Matlock vs. Kayleia Manson

Emily and Kayleia are in the ring. Kayleia charges Emily who ducks and comes back with a dropkick, then jumps on Kayeleia and starts slapping her. Kayleia pushes her away, then jumps up and kicks Emily in the stomach and soon ddt's her. Matt jumps up on the apron to distract her, but gets nailed with an elbow. When she turns around, Emily nails a Spinning Kick and pins........1........2........kickout when Kayleia grabs the bottom rope. Emily looks mad and starts slapping Kayleia, then picks her up and tries for a bulldog, but gets thrown into the ropes. Kayleia then clotheslines Emily, lifts her back and hits a powerbomb, then pins........1........2........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall..........................Kayleia Manson!

Just A Girl hits as Kayleia poses.

Styles: Nice effort by Emily, but Kayleia was too strong.

Gertner: Yea, too bad for Emily, but damn that lucky ass Matt.

Tag Team Match
The Dominant Divas w/Strife & Spike Dudley vs. Courtney Michaels & Ashley Pearson w/Dustin Gabriell

Both teams are out in the ring and the match starts with Patricia and Courtney. Courtney charges at Patricia who just ducks and drops her with a toe hold, then floats over and locks in a front facelock. Patricia stands up holding Courtney and tags in Cassie who tackles Courtney to the mat and lays in some elbow shots. She picks Courtney up and looks for a suplex, but is blocked and given one by Courtney. Both women lay on the mat a few seconds, but Courtney gets up and looks for the tag to Ashley, but Ashley nails Courtney with a slap, then Cassie gives her a neckbreaker, climbs up top and delivers a Shooting Star Press to her and pins..........1............2...............3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall.............The Dominant Divas, Cassie Michaels and Patricia Stratigias!

Don't Let Me Get Me hits and Cassie celebrates with Patricia, plus with Ashley.

Styles: Well, the Dominant Divas proved their dominance, plus Ashley showed her true side.

Gertner: Pretty cool match, coulda used more hardcore women action.

Singles Match
The Jackal vs. Fortune

Fortune is standing in the ring when Don't Tread On Me hits, but Jackal is not seen. A few minutes pass and the music fades, then Jackal comes through the crowd and slides in the ring behind Fortune. He yells and Fortune whips around getting a spear. Jackal jumps up and plays a lil, then picks up Fortune and suplexes him down, comes off the ropes with an elbow drop and pins........1........2.......kickout! Jackal lifts up Fortune and nails some elbows, then whips him into the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Fortune though ducks and comes flying back with a forearm smash. He then gets up and climbs up top for an elbow drop, but Jackal is up and press slams Fortune to the canvas. Fortune soon gets back up and is given the Jackal Effect, then pinned.............1..........2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall..............................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Jackal plays to the crowd and yells to Fortune.

Styles: Well Jackal sure came back in a great fashion, picking up a nice win over Fortune.

Gertner: Sure did, guy looks like he has been training.

Matt On A Mission
Host With Da Most: Chief Matt
Topic: Who's Better? Chief Matt, or Commissioner Cassie?

Matt is in the ring ready to do his show when Daddy Mack comes over the microtron and says.

Mack: Yo Matt, me being the originator of that show and all, I have to do this, so listen man. Due to not getting a big response on your topic, I am cancelling it tonight and putting it on Evolution this Friday ok. Also, check in with me and I'll give ya pointers on running it since I am the originator of course.

With that, the tron fades out and Matt looking bummed leaves the ring.

Styles: Well, no Matt on a Mission tonight.

Gertner: But we will have it Friday, all good.

Tag Team Match
Dustin Gabriel w/Ashley Pearson & Chris Venom vs. Christopher Stone & Stephen Matterson

Both teams are in the ring. Dustin and Chris Stone lock up which Chris gets the best of and shoves Dustin to the corner. Dustin comes charging out and nails a clothesline on Chris who gets right up and the two exchange punches. Dustin works Chris back some, but Chris tags in Stephen who nails a hard clothesline on Dustin. Chris Venom runs in, but his given a knee to the gut and flipped to his back. Stephen then lifts up Dustin and suplexes, grabs Chris Venom and gives him a piledriver, then gets Dustin on the top rope. Stephen climbs up and delivers Provoked to Dustin, then pins.........1........2.......3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall.........................Christopher Stone & Stephen Masterson!

Trippin hits as Stephen gets his hand raised. Chris Stone looks to celebrate with him, but Stephen kicks him in the gut and gives him an evenflow ddt.

Styles: Well Stephen looked impressive, but the guy must not like his partner.

Gertner: No doubt, he laid him out after the match, but then he did get the win pretty easily.

SEF Intercontinental Championship
Matt Matlock vs. Velzian[c]
All parties are banned from ringside

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Matt walks on out and climbs into the ring. Then Debonaire hits and Velzian comes out with his title around his waist and gets in the ring, He hands off the title and immediately he and Matt starts exchanging blows. Matt ends up overpowering Velzian and getting him into the ropes, then whips him across the ring and hits a knee to the gut. Matt drops an elbow, then starts punching Velzian in the face. He soon picks up Velzian and looks for a ddt, but gets countered into a northern lights suplex pin.......1........2........kickout. Both men jump up and Matt tries a clothesline, but Velzian ducks and comes off the ropes with a dropkick. Velzian then goes up top and nails a splash to Matt, lifts him up and hits a suplex. Velzian comes off the ropes with a quick elbow drop, then mounts Matt and starts driving in hard rights to his face. Matt rolls him over and delivers some punches, then the two seperate and jump up. Matt charges Velzian, but gets a drop toe hold, then Velzian locks in a sleeper hold. Velzian locks it in good and even locks in a body scissors. Matt starts fading away and when the ref checks his arm it drops twice, but not wanting to stay down, Matt then starts fighting up and gets to his feet, elbows Velzian in the gut and soon runs the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Velzian drops down, pulls down the top rope and sends Matt to the outside. Velzian recovers and slips outside, sends matt into the steps and then rolls him in the ring. As Velzian gets back in, Matt gets up and nails the Matlock Go Round fron nowhere on him. Both men are laid out though, but Matt soon rolls over on Velzian and pins.........1.........2.........kickout when Velzian gets his foot on the ropes. Matt looks a lil mad and picks up Velzian for a suplex, but Velzian grabs the ref by the shirt, low blows Matt and rolls him up in a small package pin...........1...........2.........kickout! Velzian looks mad now and Matt his still holding himself in pain. Velzian kicks Matt square in the head, then lifts him up and hits the V-Bomb and pins...........1..........2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF Intercontinental Champion.................Velzian!

Debonaire hits as Velzian stands up, recieves his title and gloats in victory.

Styles: Wow, very nice match by both men, shame to see Matt lose to an XCW guy, but it was good.

Gertner: I gotta admit to that, it was good, but man I wish Matt would pulled it out.

Cage Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Viper & Fate vs. The Dudley Boyz[c]

Superman soon hits and out walks Viper to the ring, then following that is Crazy Train which brings out Fate. Once their both in the ring, a missile drops and Bombshell hits, then out walk Bubba Ray and D-Von who look ready to fight, but are rather heated. The cage soon lowers down and is set in place, then the match starts. Viper exchanges some words with both Dudleyz, then Fate who has said nothing comes from nowhere with a hard kick right to the side of D-Von's head. Bubba clotheslines Fate, but Viper grabs him in a waistlock and gives him a german suplex. Viper begins stomping away on Bubba and starts slamming his head into the cage. Fate nails another hard kick to D-Von's head, then quickly exits the cage. Viper turns around to find him on the outside and looks confused, but goes back to work on Bubba and busts him open after enough shots to the cage. D-Von gets to his feet though and lunges at Viper nailing some punches, but Viper fights him off and knees D-Von in the gut, then gives him Sinful. Viper looks to head out the door, but Bubba jumps up and clubs him in the back. Both men drop to the bottom rope by the door which is open. Bubba tries crawling out, but Fate grabs the door. As he grabs it and swings it shut, Viper pulls Bubba back, but ends up getting hit in the head by the door. Bubba lifts up Viper and rams his head into the cage. D-Von is up now and lifts up Viper, Bubba grabbing his head and giving him the 3D. Bubba and D-Von look hateful at each other, but just climb the cage and exit the ring, winning the match.

J-Lo: Here are your winners and still SEF World Tag Team Champions....................The Dudley Boyz!

Bombshell hits as they head to the back and the cage raises up. Fate gets in the ring with a mic and checks on Viper an says.

Fate: Good match, but I have bad news.

Viper gets to his feet and looks pissed from the match, now gets even madder.

Fate: After losing this match, I don't see why I should stay in this filthy country anymore, so I am going back to England. All these ignorant people can't stand me because I am the best they have seen and you Viper, after seeing you lose tonight, your just like them, losers.

Viper now is in Fate's face and looking like a pissed off bull. He snatches the mic and speak, well yells.

Viper: Ignorant loser, fuck you Fate.

Viper tosses the mic down and looks to leave, but whips back and kicks Fate in the gut, hooks his arms and gives him The Unforgiven to a huge approval of the crowd. He just sneers to Fate and leaves the ring.

Styles: Whoa, huge deal going down there. Fate is gone, Viper is back alone, and the Dudleyx just got a huge win.

Gertner: Yea they did, lil door shot helped, but definitely a big win.

Styles: And that is the end of the show, see you Friday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF