sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 3 {3/28/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 28, 2014, 09:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

March 28th, 2003

Pyros begin shooting off on stage as Evolution 169 by Nevermore hits signaling the start of the show! The camera pans around the sold out HP Pavilion in San Jose California showing all the fans with their signs and screaming like usual! The camera then cuts over to show Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside, sitting at the commentators table ready to call the match!

Kid: What up san jose?! Ya all ready for tonights show?

Em: I'd say they are man! F'n people are rowdy tonight!

Kid: Yea they are and rightfully so! We got some good matches plus wrestlemania is in two days!

Em: Uh huh, mania is gonna tear apart the safeco field!

Kid: As well as viper and jamie will probably do later tonight in that ic title match!

Em: Oh yea, them two gonna light it up! Also though, kaci has that fatal four way to prepare for mania and willow battles serria in a paddle on a pole match!

Kid: Sweet ass, them two honeys gonna be fun to watch!

Em: Yea, and austin fights mnc in what should be good!

Kid: Yep, but now, lets get going!

Fatal Four Way

Ashanti and Trish Stratus-Jericho failed to report for the match. The ref calls for the bell as Kaci and Kelly Wilson lock up. They try to force each other down but they both keep recovering. Finally, Kaci puts her foot behind Kelly's leg and pushes her back causing her to trip. Kaci smiles evily and goes to pick up Kelly, but Kelly kicks her in the stomach sending Kaci down. Kelly gets up and picks Kaci up by the hair who screams. Kelly puts Kaci under her arm and nails a quick ddt causing Kaci to hold her neck. Kelly then sits up and adjust her top which came a lil undone during the last move. She then gets to her feet and picks Kaci back up. Kelly whips Kaci across the ropes...Kaci comes back but ducks missing Kellys clothesline...Kaci hits the ropes again and comes back nailing a shoulder block Kelly sending her down. Kaci then picks up Kelly and nails the Twisted Bitch. Matt Matlock gets on the apron distracting the ref as Kelly hits Kaci in a bad spot considering she just hade a baby. Johnny X gets pissed and hits the ring and nails the X-Ecution on Kelly. he rolls out of the ring and goes over to Matt. Johnny grabs Matt's foot and pulls Matt down sending Matt face first into the apron. Kaci rolls over in pain and covers Kelly for the win.

Lillia Garcia: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Kaci!

Kid: Damn, good match by both women, but in the end johnny made a big difference!

Em: Yea he did! But man, ya gotta help your woman!

Triple Threat Match

Mya makes her way out and waits for about ten minutes and no one comes out, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to mya! Her music hits as she powes and heads b/s!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by countout............Mya James!

Kid: What teh f'ck, those two bitches didn't show!

Em: Man, what a couple a sluts!

Singles Match

Scott blaze is declared the winner when jay is injured and can' compete!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by countout............Scott Blaze!

Kid: Man, bummer about jay!

Em: Yea it is!

Tag Team Match

The ref calls for the bell as Matt Matlock and Jackal stand in one corner while only Virus is in the other. The Jackal&Matt laugh as Virus charges them. He nails a double clotheline and is going on rage. Both men get up and get kicked one by one in the gut. Virus then nails a ddt on the Jackal and goes to get up but Matt kicks him in the back of the head. Jackal gets back up and the jackal&matt begin to double team Virus nailing some deadly blows to the gut and rib cage. They then pick Virus up and whip him into the other corner, but Virus runs right into the ref knocking him down. Virus turns around and gets a double clothesline sending him down. Matt goes to the outside and gets a chair. He throws one to Jackal as they set up for the con-chair-to. Virus gets up dizzy as Jackal&Matt go for the move, but Virus ducks causing both men to hit each others chairs which gives them a sharp pain in their hands and wrists. Virus grabs Jackal by the back of the head and throws him to the outside over the top. Virus then grabs Matt and nails the infection for the win.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Virus!

Kid: F'ck, virus sure took it to both them boys! He is pretty good!

Em: Damn straight he is!

Paddle On A Pole Match

The ref calls for the bell as Willow and Serria lock up. Serria over powers her easily sending her down on her knees. Serria brakes the lock and kciks Willow in the head sending her crashing into the mat. Serria picks up Willow and nails a martial arts type kick to Willow's chest knocking the breath out of her. Willow tries to get up by hanging off Serria's clothes, but Serria knees her in the chest again sending her back down. Serria goes up top and grabs the paddle. She jumps down just as Willow is getting to her feet, but only Serria has a better way of using the paddle. Serria raises it high over her head and cracks Willow over the head with it causing her to start to bleed. Serria jumps down and pins for the win.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by pinfall...............Serria Mystique!

Kid: Shit, serria sure showed willow no mercy!

Em: F'n a she did! Serrie is one tough bitch!

Singles Match

Austin and mnc lock up, austin getting the better of mnc, backing him into a corner and ending up stomping a mudhole in him! Austin picks up mncand whips into teh ropes, but gets clotheslined down and mnc begins taking it to austin, hitting him with a suplex followed by a press slam! He then looks for a elbow drop from the second rope, but austin gets up and nails a superplex on him! They both get up and mnc looks for a right hand, but austin blocks it and kicks mnc in the gut, then nails the stunner and wins the match!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Kid: Shit, austing opened up some whoop ass on mnc tonight!

Em: Yea he did! Austin looked good!

In Ring Promo

Sing without me hits and johnny x comes out alone with his world title over his shoulder! He gets in the ring and does his shit, then grabs a mic and says!

Johnny: Ya know, in two days, I defend my world title against two men who are considered the best superstars here in SEF, besdes myself of course, rapid and daddy mack! I have faced both men in the past and I respect them both, but come wrestlemania, it will be I who walks out still the world champ! Now if there..........

Suddenly johnny is cut off by rapids music who comes walking out on stage alone with a mic in hand!

Rapid: Hey johnny, do yourself a favor and save it ok! There will only be one winner and your looking at him! I have beaten you in teh past and I will do so again! So a word of advice, bring your all just to survive, cause you will not win! I am the real icon around.....................

Just then, the lights dim and a red flashes around the arena as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits as johnny looks behind rapid and rapid turns around waiting mack to come out! He doesn't, but teh seftron lights up and the crowd cheers as he says!

Mack: Hey boys, up here! Yea, its me, dadyd mack, the real showstoppa and ultimate f'n icon! Now yes you have both beaten each other before, but ain't none of ya beat me and ya never will! So like ya said rapid, save the talk and just bring your game, cause pal, this ain't no ordinary gig! And where as johnny may have been in one before, a dogg fight that is, he ain't got the exprience I do, cause I invented the muthaf'n match! And yes, no worries for I am seattle right now, not at the arena and I won't be till sunday when I come to kick your asses all over the safeco field, ya f'n chumps!

Cowboy rehits as the seftron fades out and rapid heads b/s followed by johnny!

Chain Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship

Viper and jamie start off with the chain hooked to each's neck! Jamie tries pulling on the chain and viper just grins before giving one yank and bringing jamie over, clotheslining to the mat! He then stomps away on jamie before picking him up and hitting a suplex! Viper then looks for a press slam, but jamie slips down behind and grabs the chain, nailing viper in the back! He then begins whipping viper with the chain who ends up going down, but soon fights up and takes jamie down with a spear and pounds away on his skull! Viper then double over the chain and starts whipping jamie with it who rolls around, screaming in pain! Viper ends up busting jamie open after a vicious shot to the head, then picks him up and looks for sinful, but jamie counters with a hurracanrana! Jamie jumps up and goes to the outside apron and waits for viper to get up! As he does, jamie comes flying off for a hurracanran pin, but viper catches him, spins around twice, then jumps coming down in his knees and nailing jamie with sinful! He then covers jamie and pins, 1..........2...........3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by pinfall and new ic champ...............Viper!

The Unforgiven hits as viper raises his title in the air, posing with it, then heads b/s!

Kid: Man, good match on both mens parts, but viper took out jamie!

Em: F'ck yea he did! Ain't no one gonna get up after that f'n powerbomb, damien better hope he don't hit it!

Kid: Thats for sure! But hey folks, this is the end of the show, but make sure to catch us in two days for wrestlemania, peace all!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF