sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Okay!

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 21, 2019, 11:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Tina stands in front of her dressing room door in her ring attire with the Universal Championship around her waist and a Tag Team Title over each shoulder. A seductive grin across her red lips as she says.)

"So Shady Smack is out it seems, but what about the other half the Intergender Tag Team Titles he holds!? Not that we need Intergender Titles of any kind since all titles in this company are intergender!!! Anyways, Julie and myself will be facing the old middle aged warriors who couldn't wrestle their way into a championship match let alone a ring. This is our home, we love wrestling, so it will be my pleasure to dispose of you both, Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash, by myself. Julie doesn't deserve to get her hands dirty dealing with either of you. I would love nothing more than to expose you both, and I will!"

(Tina waves her hand and turns heading into her room closing the door behind her.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF