sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to shine Evolution Simon's rp

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 04, 2020, 11:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Cliff o Clink, The Phoenix and Simon Lee Nash will be battling it out in a Triple Threat Match to fight for the SEF TV World Championship. The Last time these three men fought was for four championships and Phoenix walked out the winner in that match now Simon looks to win yet another world championship title in SEF. This time the TV World Title.

Simon: It's seems to amaze me that here we are, Cliff Phoenix and myself in the same ring one more time. the SEF TV World Title.

Simon: Cliffy boy it seems to be nothing new when it comes to you and me. Here we are one more time this time we are both looking up at the champion. Phoenix and we are both looking to knock him off the perch as champion and take the belt for our own.

Simon: Well like all the other times this won't be different and i will take you down and out in the process.

Simon: Now as for you Phoenix, you got the better than me the last time and you won it all. you became the world champion and now here we are back at it again. You see this time i am hungry and ready to become a world champion again. This time i won't be taking anything for granted. It was an honor to had fought in the battle of the world champions. Now i am looking to get a world title again.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF