sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Exhibition Match / Evolution Promo

Started by Da Gangstas, March 09, 2012, 11:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Standing in front of the SEF logo on a mesh fence wrapped in barbed wire is Nykki Delight with her arms over her chest. She wears her ring gear and her red hair cropped a bit making her look sexy as ever and she now says.

Last week I dropped the ball for my team, I lost the match and the shot at the Tag Titles, I was the weak link, the greenest indeed. Hell, even Shane and Cody have had more matches than I have, but I guarantee you all that after tonight on Evolution I will be rising higher than either one of those pathetic losers. Neither of them can be bothered to even pay attention to what goes in SEF, they don’t care about anyone, about what happens at all, they probably don’t even care about wrestling!?!

A look of disgust and Nykki shaking her head side to side just says.

Tonight its two on two, so Jason, honey, if you even think your gonna get lucky enough to pin me again, you better think again. The only one going down is you and your little girlfriend Ashley who I have a feeling Tina will be out to rip in half! She has some kind of personal grudge it seems against you, but don’t think for one second I won’t tear your head off if we get in the ring together. It don’t matter who it is, Jason or Ashley, tonight the real delight secures a win over a team who may be Tag Champions next week. I may have lost the match last week, but tonight I have redemption set in front of me and I will not drop any ball this week. And soon enough I’ll hopefully be looking at my first title and we’ll beat you again, as long as you can win the Tag Titles!

A smirk and she moves her arms down to her hips looking seductive, then Nykki says.

First and foremost, tonight on Evolution, it’s the Franchise versus the two of you, two rag tag singles stars who couldn’t cut it on their own. At least I’m just a rookie as I will get better, better than both of you and everyone, better than Mack, bigger than SEF!

Her eyes bright and her demeanor arrogant as Nykki still smirking says.

The Franchise will be walking out the winners tonight on Evolution after the Dark Delight leaves you tasting the canvas and staring up at the lights barely able to hear the one…two…three. Tonight we set in stone our pursuit to the Tag Titles by beating the number one contenders. Both teams have much to prove tonight for Ashley and Jason, you have to prove your first time teaming up was no fluke, after all, it was a fatal four way as well as beginners luck!

The arrogance shining bright as ever while Nykki keeps her hands on her hips saying.

You have to prove you are indeed good enough to earn the Tag Titles next week, although if it were me and Tina facing The Resurrector all by his lonesome, we wouldn’t even break a sweat! In a straight up match like we will have tonight, you cannot handle the Dark Delight and the Real T & A, you cannot handle The Franchise for we are the best and were proving it every night, sometimes twice!

And then Nykki let’s her arms down motioning to the right arrogantly, then Tina steps into view flashing a smile. The two ladies flash the rock on sign, then head through the curtain as “I Made It� by Kevin Rudolf plays over the pa. The crowd in the Mid South Coliseum booing quite a bit as Tina and Nykki head down the aisle, though many a guys are whistling, even some girls, damn. They just head down to the ring snubbing all the fans as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of two hundred seventy pounds, representing The Franchise……….Tina and Nykki Delight!

Both women head up the steps, Nykki in the ring first heads to the far corner climbing up and flashing the rock on sign. Climbing up the opposite turnbuckles does the same, then they hop down backing into a corner. The “Canadian National Anthem� plays over the pa now and the crowd boos even louder as Chris and Jason walk out looking serious. They just head down the aisle as the crowd jeers them and even throws some trash while Sara introduces them.

And the opponents from Canada at a combined weight of four hundred eighty two pounds, they are the Paine Pushers………Chris and Jason!

Both men roll into the ring standing up and slap hands with each other, then Jason steps out letting his partner start. Tina let’s Nykki begin and steps out, then the bell rings and Chris moves in for a lock up. Nykki smirking at him just rubs her body seductively, then motions Chris to come get some, but he grabs her arm yanking her into an irish whip. Nykki springs back leap frogging Chris and spins around with a roundhouse kick. Chris ducks and delivers a german suplex, but Nykki flips over to her feet and waits for Chris to get up to run in with a dropkick to his chest. Chris falls back and Nykki rolls up to her feet kicking at him, then yanks Chris up nailing a snap suplex. She hops up tagging Tina who springs to the top rope flying off with a clothesline to Chris. Tina rolls through and turns stomping on Chris’ head, then drops an elbow to his chest and applies a Fujiwara armbar on his right arm bridging good. Chris punching the mat with his left hand tries pulling himself to the ropes and Tina hangs on trying to wear him down. Chris manages to get his left foot on the bottom rope and Tina rolls off on a four count, then gets to her feet kicking at Chris’ head. She pulls him up nailing a chop to his chest, but gets one back to her own chest. Tina nails another and gets another one back, then a third and she takes a third chop as well. They go back and forth a few more times until Tina turns away and gets caught for a german suplex, but flips over dropkicking Chris in his back. Tina gets up pulling him into a waistlock and executes a Mexican Suplex bridging for a pin, ONE……………………TWO………

Taylor Andrews

…..kickout! Tina rolls up to her feet and runs to the rope springing back into a baseball slide dropkick connecting with Chris’ head. She gets up and drops her elbow to his head, then pulls Chris up from behind for a Rear Naked Choke Drop. Chris twisting around nails a northern lights suplex bridging for a pin, ONE………………..TWO…..kickout! Tina rolls for her corner as Chris close to his rolls into a tag. Jason runs in across the ring with an elbow to Nykki sending her to the floor, then springs off the ropes into a shiniing wizard, but Tina ducking grabs Jason’s right leg tripping him into a single leg boston crab. She sits back on him keeping his leg with her as she leans back and Jason screams, thrashes around and crawls for the ropes. Tina trying to stop him hooks his leg with her own and turns into an stf, but Jason makes the ropes before Tina can get her hands locked. Although she does lock it in for a four count, then rolls out on the apron climbing to the top rope. Jason on his feet and Tina leaps off for a cross body, but gets a dropkick to her ribs. Jason getting up pulls Tina into a brain buster, then heads to the top rope divining off in grace for a head butt. Tina rolling out of the way let’s Jason eat the canvas and pulls herself up now. She pulls Jason up and leaps up bringing him back down in a hurricanrana, then Tina heads up top flying off for a senton bomb. She rolls to her corner tagging Nykki who comes in with a punt to Jason’s ribs, then Tina flies across the ring through the ropes tackling Chris to the floor. Tina rolling away as Nykki has Jason up in a side headlock delivers a bulldog to him. Nykki heads to the top rope flying off with an elbow drop, then waits for him to kneel up and springs off the ropes into the Dark Delight, her version of the rocker dropper, and then turns Jason over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE……………………..TWO……………………THREE! The bell rings and the crowd cheer a little, whistle a lot, and boo a bit for The Franchise members. Nykki on her feet as Tina roll sin and Sara with the announcement while “I Made It� plays over the pa.

Here are your winners of the match by pinfall, representing The Franchise………..Nykki Delight and Tina!

Nykki helps Tina up and they two ladies get their arms raised by the ref, then head up opposite turnbuckles flashing the rock on sign. Tina climbing down to ringside heads over to the announce table grabbing a mic and Nykki in the ring just leans on the ropes to listen. Tina slides in the ring and looks to the back lifting the mic and says.

Derek Helms, next week I take back my International Championship, but tonight, you get to have it easy against the so called X Rated Icon while Nykki and I make our claim for the Tag Team Titles. Whether or not Ashley and Jason get the gold doesn’t matter for if we beat the contenders, that puts us in contention. And Ashley, we will be in contention for those Tag Titles after the beating we give you, after the beating I personally deliver to you!

Tina snarling a bit now and the crowd really booing now, but the Golden Gal just smirks now saying.

You and Jason are a perfect fit cause as Nykki said earlier, you both failed as single stars, but unlike you, I succeeded. And we will succeed in kicking both your asses right here tonight in this very ring. The Franchise has beaten IX, we have beaten other teams before while the two of you, Ashley and Jason, you got lucky in a match a pair of monkeys could win and well, did!

Tina and Nykki both laughing now as the crowd boos more, though some laugh too. Tina not caring just says.

Tonight is the real test and tonight you will both fail and soon enough you’ll be looking at the three time International Champion as well as the Tag Team Champions because were The Franchise and were just plain better than you can dream of!

Tina arrogantly tossing the mic down flashes the rock on sign with Nykki as “I Made It� plays again. The crowd booing and the ladies hop out to the floor heading to the back with their arms round each other, then they stop at the curtain turning back grabbing each others asses. They tease a kiss, then both flip the crowd off and head to the back to loud boos and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF