sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Predators Rejoice - An Extreme RP - Vs Venom/Brooks

Started by Bobby James, September 24, 2023, 10:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:26/02/2010 12:51 PMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
Banner Here
People Used - " Boston's Best " Bobby James , " The Legendary " Steve Weigel and " The EF'NW World Champion " Shane Mack

People mentioned - Nikky Venom , Gabriel Brooks , Johnny Camaro , Drew Stevenson , Rayo , Tina , Rogue , SVD and The Rocket

The tension is almost palatable throughout the other locker rooms as Bobby James and Steve Weigel are sitting in the locker room of The Predators.  With the ending of the last nights Extreme many of the wrestlers and the fans had been left with a bitter taste in their mouths yet from the late night till the early morning it would become one of if not the most talked about events online.  The Predators had become more , they had become better with the new addition of Shane Mack into their fold.  Bobby James was smirking confidently thinking about how they had shocked the wrestling world while he popped open a bottle of Miller Lite and handed one to Steve as well.  Steve was just starting to open his as Shane Mack suddenly opens the door with his World Title tossed over his right shoulder.  Bobby nods his head and tosses on towards Mack who easily catches it with his left hand and drops his title onto the coffee table with a thud.  Taking a seat next to the brown leather couch Mack starts to drink some beer while Weigel starts to speak.

" The Legendary " Steve Weigel -- Here's to us and no one else gentleman.

All three men smile cockily and nod their heads as they knock their bottles together.

" Steve Weigel " -- See that's what people like Salman Van Dam , Chris Orton , Gabby Brooks and The Infection just don't get.  These people don't pull cash out of their pockets or swipe their credit cards to come see those losers.  They come to see us perform at the house shows and on Extreme.  We put asses in the seat.

Bobby agrees as he interjects Weigel.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Your God damn right Steve.  See Mack said it right about Diamond Dogg and old STD.  Neither one of them had what it takes to support , protect and run with the champ.  They couldn't stand side by side with him cause quite honestly they just weren't good enough.  Diamond Dogg is now too busy fucking horses and jizzing all over his mom's house....

Stopping for a moment to take a swig of his beer.

" Bobby James " -- See with Dogg it was about the money and that's all.  He needed that extra cash Mack was giving him for protection.  Not that ya really needed it buddy,

Mack nods smiling a little in agreement.

" Bobby James " -- But Dogg needed the money to escape mommy's house cause he was too proud to take jobs he deemed beneath him and now where is he?  Laying at home crying tears of pain and shame about how shitty his life has become.  Hell how it has always been.

Taking another drink he carries on,

" Bobby James " -- But what about Van Dam.  In the past you could've said that you two were acquaintances or even friends in the past but like you had said Salman was a coat-tail rider.  A guy who lived in the spotlight of others not himself.  Maybe next week at Extreme he can have the chance to prove that he is a man not a boy trapped in a mans body.

Steve starts to speak about that match.

" Steve Weigel " -- You got that right Bobby.  Next week I can say one thing for certain I'll be the one with my hand held high in victory over three other men.  I don't see those guys stepping up to my level anytime soon.  Shit I hardly think they have the qualifications to shine my shoes.  Who's in the match anyhow Rogue?  A man of few words?  A guy that couldn't even make a statement about your match.  Didn't hype shit.  You beat his ass all over the ring and I'll do the same.  Then I gotta get in the ring with The Rock...I mean The Rocket.  Well Rocket a while back we had our altercations at Extreme and next week you'll come crashing back to earth in a horrific display.

Steve looking out a bit while he takes a long drink of Miller Lite he speaks some more.

" Steve Weigel " -- But you Van Dam I don't know about you.  Sure you hype your matches a little bit...sometimes.  Yet it never seems enough.  Not enough to get the job done at least.  Your not the guy to carry this company into the new decade.  The people that are.  Well there sitting in this room right now.  The Predators are those men.

Mack sets his bottle down and looks towards the camera.

" EF'NW World Champion " Shane Mack -- Steve man I gotta agree with you on that.  SVD , Orton and especially you Brooks.  You aren't in my league.  Orton you paraded around with that title on your shoulder when we were at a low point.  You were a a fighting champion I'll give you that much but you will never go down as a great one like Shane Mack.  You couldn't shine my boots much less lace them up just as Steve would say.  But you Brooks you may be a different story.  You took chances at The F'N Rumble and it worked out even though some may say that you screwed others out of a real shot but you came out on top with a title shot against me.  Your gonna headline Wrestle X.

Mack laughs a bit thinking about The Wrestle X main event while he drinks his beer.

" Shane Mack " -- You know something Gabriel.  Yeah your going to headline Wrestle X against Shane Mack.  Not some Chris Orton or Drew Stevenson or Rayo.  No its gonna be in a Deathmatch against the best wrestler in the world today.  That's what your in store for,  See its not gonna be a normal match.  Were gonna be in Japan the home of The Deathmatch.  There will be blood and pain I guarantee you of that.  I might bleed and be in pain but you shall definitely feel it.  You may have a slim chance at walking out with the title.  I've lost it before and I sure as hell will lose it again.  But when it comes to Wrestle X Shane Mack truly shines.  So Gabriel better be prepared and that's all I'm saying on that for right now.  See next week Bobby its me and you.  Against Brooks and Venom.  Now me and Brooks have a feud going.  I guess you could say that much since he wants to take the title from me but hell man you and Weigel against Camaro and Venom.  Man that's something else.

Bobby is just finishing off the last of his Miller Lite and leans over to the mini-fridge to pull out another one popping it open and starting to take a swig of it before responding to Mack.

" Bobby James " -- Yeah Mack your right.  There's no doubt in our minds , the fans , Rayo and his boy Stevenson or most importantly The Infection that were gunning for the Tag Champs.  I won't argue that with anyone.  Hell yeah I want to take the titles from them.  It makes me sick that emo boy and pretty boy are the champs.  I'll come right out and say it that if Bobby James and Steve Weigel had started out in the tag tournament.  Right now we would be hold tag gold.  But that's not the way the cookies crumbled is it?

Weigel just shrugs his shoulders.

" Bobby James " -- Well we didn't tag up.  Weigel hadn't made it into the company just yet.  But hes here now boys.  And that's what matters.  Guys get something to shine them up real nice for us.  Put a gloss and nice sheen on them.  Cause The Predators are soon gonna be taking them off of your hands.  Yeah I know Rayo and Stevenson are an up and coming tag team but do they click?  Nah they don't.  Sure there roughly the same size.  Stevenson is a gifted technical wrestler.  I'll give him that and Rayo has outstanding speed and agility.  Somehow someway I don't see them standing up to the greatness that is The Predators.  Though that is a long way off fellas.  See the fact of the matter is next week as Mack said we are taking on Venom and Brooks.  Venom ha ha.  That night will just be a taste of what I'll do to you when you defend your US Championship against me.

Downing some more of his beer he looks back towards the camera.

" Bobby James " -- Here's the deal its Bobby James and Shane Mack.  Not The Bushwackers or Dink and Doink.  I am a future US and World Champion and Shane Mack is The World Champion.  Sure Brooks might be going for gold and Venom has two titles to his credit.  Heck he even won Rookie Of The Year for 2009.  But your looking at the future Rookie Of The Year and the man who is set to take both of your gold belts along with whatever pride you have.  But come Wednesday night you both shall fall victim to The Predators.  See now with Mack on our side we are stronger than ever.and stepping into the ring with us will only end in defeat for them.

Pausing for a moment he clears his throat.

" Bobby James " -- Nikky this is for you only.  Not Mack or Weigel.  Not your boy Johnny.  Just you.  So listen and listen well.  Clear the wax out.  After me and Mack get done beating you and Brooks from pillar to post.  The following week I want to cash in on my title shot.  I want you in a bull-rope match.  I want pain.  I want blood.  But I most definitely want your gold.  What do ya say Nikky?  You gonna nut up or shut up?  Make your move.

With that said Bobby starts to drink some more while Weigel and Mack do the same as they start to speak amongst themselves while Bobby turns the channel and notices Tina on the screen talking about him.  He laughs a bit.

" Bobby James " -- Ha ha Tina.  My actions?  Honey my actions in the ring are about getting the gold and the glory.  If I do manage to win fans which I usually do its because they respect hard work and dedication just like The Predators do.  But yeah babe I may take short cuts but that's just how life is.  Nice guys and nice girls don't just finish last.  Its more like nice people get pissed on by the world in general.  I used to play myself off as the good guy who did it all for the entertainment of the crowd.  Because yeah I did care about the fans and making them cheer. And you know what I got for my trouble?  Jack shit.  No respect.  No gold.  No glory.  But now I'm main eventing with Shane Mack and people are speaking about me.  I have the in-ring ability to make it to the top here and honey you come to stand by my side and you will too.

Bobby takes another drink from his Miller Lite while the camera fades out.

TBC By Me , Weigel , Mack or Tina.
This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.131.55
Re:Predators Rejoice - An Extreme RP - Vs Venom/Brooks
Date Posted:28/02/2010 1:00 PMCopy HTML

The beginning of the week, the true beginning, a Sunday and its nearly noon as we focus back inside the Predator's room where Weigel is laid up on a sofa snoozing and Bobby is drinking a beer in a chair and nodding out as Mack relaxes back in another chair drinking a beer, his feet on the table with his title, then suddenly says.

Had a nice a little escapade there with Vikky and might I say it was a fun time!

He just smirks that Mack smirk, Bobby turns his head some and nods to him with a smirk, then says.

Crazy night huh?

Mack smirks and says.

Suppose so, fun though, but our tag team match bro, them boys don't know what to expect, hell, we barely do!

Bobby nods and says.

Just that were gonna whip some ass and prove who is the best in this company!

Mack nods to him and says.

Very much so, only good things for three of us, yea, even Wiggle over there, but hey, I'm a direct my attention to everyone else for a few here, send a message to boys watching!

Bobby just nods and drinks up as Mack shifts his attention to the camera and says.

In three days its myself and Bobby James.

He points to Bobby and continues.

Were going up against our opponents in the future, Gabriel Brooks and Nikky Venom. Like Bobby said, your not facing some random team, some two bit wrestlers paired up with no clue, your not facing nobodies. Shane Mack is who I am and ain't nobody here bigger than I. Bobby James, he got a lot of promise and you all know what I said last week, so enough said. He and I on Wednesday against you two chumps, Gabriel, Nikky, what can I say, really?

He smirks and takes a swallow of his Guinness, then speaks some more.

Nikky Venom, rookie of last year, oooh, wow, so few rookie standouts there were, hell, were their even any that did anything? Not really! Now though, ya won two singles titles so far, well no, actually, you got handed your second title when the then "owner" handed it to you after you drew against the champion and there was need for two titles, you Nikky, were in the right place at the right time. Now your also a Tag Champ now and that is a little more impressive, you and Johnny stepped up in the tournament and many others didn't, so no knocking that, good job on helping the tag division cause its needed. Now Nikky, Wednesday is not about defending any of your gold, its about making a statement, an impact and not primarily to Bobby, but to me. Bobby is targeting out, he wants your belt and I am behind him to get it, but Wednesday you better be out to take me out or your dead already. You have the opportunity to step in the ring with me and if you waste it, your wasted yourself. Go ask your buddy Johnny what its like stepping in the ring with me and then what you need to do is take what he says and think of it being even more intense because when he got a taste of me, he didn't get Shane Mack. He got me at a time when I was in a phase, in a daze, when I was considering walking away from this business altogether yet still continued to outshine and outperform everyone on the roster. Now, my mind is back to what it should be, has been since I won back this belt, since I took back the power!

He grins and chugs down the rest of his beer, then sets the bottle on the table and pulls his title on to his lap now. Mack just stares at it and smiles, then looks up and says.

Gabriel, this is a chance for you to further study your biggest opponent ever...EVER! This is just another bump in our road to Wrestle X, but nothing is gonna prepare you for what awaits at the biggest event of the year. The Deathmatch is the single, most barbaric, brutal, bloody, sadistic match ever devised, but it does depend on who is involved as does any match, to make it just that. I have competed in Deathmatches my whole career, from '94 to present day, though my last one I think may have been a while ago, maybe even over a year ago. I still got twice the experience or more than you and everyone on the roster combined, I was born in Detroit, I learned in the Dungeon of Canada, flew high with the luchadors of Mexico, then I truly made myself in Japan. I scraped and clawed my way up, I worked for free, I paid my goddamn dues and earned respect over there. When my name was on a card in Japan, the event always sold out once I became an established icon there and every time this company has done a show there which honestly, its not near enough times for me, we always sold out too quickly. In Japan I cannot be hated, those people over there, they hold respect far above popularity. Now I don't really care one way or another, hell, I prefer how pro wrestling works in America because it drives you harder. Sure, ya got a lot of shit out there in America to deal with among the good stuff, but so what? Ya don't like one, ya don't watch it, an age ol' philosophy that works a hundred percent if...IF you apply it and most won't because of free speech. It has to be utilized all the time, people have to take advantage of it to make it known they have it, heh, its abused for sure, but unlike some things that are abused, its not labeled as bad.

He pauses and thinks for a second, then just laughs and as Bobby says.

Kinda went on pretty far there didn't ya?!

He laughs too and Mack just says.

Yea, guess I kinda got off the topic here, Gabriel Brooks, Japan is my turf, no one in this company holds more respect over there than I do and if they say otherwise, their a fucking liar. It was one of those few accomplishments I will brag and boast about because it means a lot to me, the honor and style they use, the privilege of being able to walk into that country and be regarded as so huge, larger than life, it just hits me and makes me feel so good, makes me truly good to be!

He points to the svastika logo still painted on his title and smirks, then says.

In the Deathmatch in Japan, facing me is like facing a god, ha ha, yea, I have that deity complex don't I!

He just grins, laughs some more as does Bobby and Mack says.

I joke around a few times and people label me for life because they refuse to get to know me and understand that really, god is not in my fucking head to begin with. I believe in Shane Mack is who I believe in, myself, fuck god, ala, Buddha, the sun, all of them, fuck satan, fuck them all, really, I got no beef with them, but I don't believe, its who I am, it is the way I am, so deal with it how ya want, but realize Shane Mack is the man and I fucking can!

He shifts in the chair and does a crotch chop to the camera, then slaps his title and turns to Bobby saying.

Yo bro, toss me another beer will ya?

Bobby reaches into the mini fridge and yanks one out tosses it to Mack who catches it and twists the top, then chugs down some before it overflows. Mack just leans back and eyes Weigel still passed out, then says.

Weigel, ha ha, oh well, guess let him sleep, we all need it when we need it. Kinda like I need some medicine right now!

Mack pulls a joint from his shirt pocket and sticks it in his mouth, fishes for a lighter from his pants and sparks it up. He puts his lighter back and puffs away, smoke going up as Bobby looks over and Mack hands it his way.

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:01/03/2010 2:15 AMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS
ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL
SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay
of  Bobby James that you are

about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not
suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by
such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not
offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material
 Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of
your twisted life   You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and
such?   Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame.
If
 this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's
 a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it
originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart
unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're
religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that
would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're
up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Banner Here
Bobby
 looks towards Mack and eyes the joint for a moment before shaking his
head negative.  Mack nods in understanding and brings it back to take
another puff.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Nah man that's cool.  Thanks for the
offer though.  Weeds never really been my thing man. I go for other
stuff.

Bobby pulls out his bag and
unzips it pulling out a plastic case and
pops it open while dropping three pills onto the coffee table.  Grabbing
 all three pills he tosses them into his mouth while downing them with
some of his beer.  Mack looks at him suspiciously.

" EF'NW World Champion " Shane
 Mack -- What were those pills?

Bobby laughs a bit as he tosses
 the bottle to Mack.

" Shane Mack " -- When did you
 get a prescription to Oxycontin?

Shrugging his shoulders a bit.

" Bobby James " -- What prescription? ( in a bad Spanish accent ) We
don't need no steenkin prescription.

Both laugh a bit at that.

" Bobby James " -- Man Mack I'll tell you something.

Pausing for a moment he starts to
look around nervously for a bit as he
bites at his nails while Mack just raises an eyebrow.  He slowly starts
to speak in a mocking weaselly tone.

" Bobby James " -- I'm scared man.  I'm really terrified of Gabriel and
Nikky.  There so dangerous and violent.  And not to mention just so
vulgar.  I swear I almost peed in my pants when Gabriel said that we
were fucked.  I think he means it.

Bobby nervously shakes his head
 agreeing to his own statement while
panically looking around while he carries on speaking in a timid manner
while Mack is just stifling his own laughter.

" Bobby James " -- Don't you laugh Mack.  I'm serious.  It's not funny.

Bobby shakes his body up on the
 chair half pouting and half whining.

" Bobby James " -- Your not taking them seriously Mack!!  First Gabriel
say there gonna fuck us?  Then Nikky wants a Curb-Stomp match?  What are
 we gonna do!?  What am I gonna do?!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mack just laughs a bit and
starts to speak.

" Mack " -- Man I think those meds are kicking in to fast Bobby.

Bobby just laughs and leans
back on the chair as he starts to speak
normally.

" Bobby James " -- Nah man those things haven't kicked in just yet.  But
 I do love how Gabriel and Nikky think that we fear them.  Gabriel
seriously thinks that just because he says that were gonna get fucked
that we should be cowering in fear?  That we don't have a prayer and we
should be afraid of him and The Infected?

Mack speaking up a bit.

" Mack " -- That's The
Infection.

Nodding a bit.

" Bobby James " -- Oh like herpes or syphilis?  Maybe Aids?  Well I
don't want some Emo fag like Nikky Venom infecting me with Aids.  Shit I
 don't even want him giving me crabs.  Lord knows what him and Johnny
have.  All there " partying " with eachother.

Mack starts to speak again.

" Mack " -- Nikky said you
need to quit talking about him being Emo.

Bobby just smirks a bit.

" Bobby James " -- Oh yeah I listened to his whiny ass.  What's the Emo
bitch gonna do about it?  Cry me a river of mascara tears?  Is he gonna
write me some dark poems or jerk off while he listens to Bullet For My
Valentine?  Cry me a fucking river you whiny Emo bitch. Emo. Emo. Emo. 
Man maybe you need some Emo grass so it can cut itself.  But whatever
Nikky you wanna act like the champ and not some asshole that was handed
the title then whatever.  You say that you want to fight me in a
Curb-Stomp match at the next Extreme instead of a Bull-Rope match or
that I can wait till Wrestle X. Ain't it funny that you don't want a
no-dq match with Weigel but you want a Curb-Stomp Match with me?  How do
 I know that neither Brooks or Camaro or even Weigel and Mack wont
interfere in our match? How about this Nikky?  We make it that all
wrestlers but us will be suspended for two weeks if they interfere. 
That's your call champ. But Nikky I'll give ya one thing.  Right now
your the champ.  For now.  So let me say this.  We'll do it your way
since your the champion and I am but the challenger.  So Nikky when I
take your title we follow your rules but when I'm champion we follow
mine.  That's the way it is.  So here's the real deal.  I win on your
stipulation I am the champion and then we go onto The Bull-Rope match at
 Wrestle X.  But if you want to wait till Wrestle X that's fine.  You
can prolong an ass beating and hold onto it for a few more weeks.

Bobby takes a long drink from
his bottle of beer and starts to speak
again.

" Bobby James " -- Now Gabriel ... Nikky you think that just because you
 guys are tossed together into a team that you guys can co-exist?  Sure
this is the first time me and Mack are together but it wont be the
last.  Were in it for the long haul.  I see the forest for the trees. 
And my forest it growing and glowing brightly.  So come Wednesday boys
fag boy... I mean Emo douche and The Devils Retard better be ready for
one hell of a fight.  And if not well sorry about your luck.  Wait a
minute I wont be sorry for jack shit.  Turn the fucking camera off
bitch!

The camera starts to shake a bit while it is quickly shut off.

This Layout Was Made For
 Bobby
James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal
this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So
 use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get
 either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • IP:174.42.211.169
Date Posted:01/03/2010 3:29 AMCopy HTML

Just then Tina is seen walking into the room looking a little timid. She wears blue jeans and a white bikini top. Tina comes up in front of the three guys and looks to Bobby.

Tina
Hey, can we talk?

Bobby looks at her, then looks at Mack who just leans back relaxed. Bobby just nods to Tina who waits for an answer.

Bobby James
Sure, have a seat, shoot!

Tina sits on a chair across from Bobby and looks a little awkward.

Tina
I didn't mean too offend you with what I said, I just, well I don't like that style of getting things done, but I understand its your way and well, I kinda like how ya took a moment out to say hi to the new girl, even though you may have been flirting, it was nice.

Bobby James
No matter how I may act, I do respect people.

Tina
And that's why I'm here, maybe we can hang out, be friends, but nothing serious, I came here to wrestle. I find you interesting and not in a bad way, I want to get know you despite our differences.

She smiles and bites her lower lips waiting to hear what Bobby has to say.

Tina
Well, since your in here with friends, I'll go and let ya think about, sorry to bother, I just wanted to tell ya that.

She starts to get up and walk out of the room, Bobby looking to say something as Tina gets by the door and turns to wave bye.

***TBC by Whoever, preferably Bobby, sorry about no layout, wouldn't work for me***

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:01/03/2010 9:30 AMCopy HTML

SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay

If

Banner Here
Bobby looks towards Tina and speaks up just as she is waving goodbye.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Hey you don't have to rush off so fast. I never said we couldn't be friends.  Were just hanging out like you said you might want to do.  I promise we wont bite.  Well not much really. Ha ha.  Nah girl you should stay and hand with us for a bit.  I'm sure you need to relax after all that shit with Vikky and your upcoming tag match too.

Tina steps back into The Predators locker room and puts a hand on the chair she was previously sitting on trying to decide if she wants to take a seat.  Making her mind up she gently sits down back across from Bobby while he smiles lightly.

" Tina " -- I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do.  I really need to be preparing for my match Bobby.

Bobby nods in understanding.

" Bobby James " -- Tina every now and then we all need to relax even during times of war ya know?  Stressing out and training training training is great and all.  Hell I'm always in the gym but sometimes its nicce to kick back and relax with a few friends.  So what do ya say Tina?  How about a nice cold one?

Leaning over Bobby pulls out a bottle of Miller Lite and hands it to Tina who nervously takes it from him.

TBC By Me , Mack , Weigel or Tina.
This Layout Was Made For
 Bobby
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.211.222
Date Posted:01/03/2010 11:32 PMCopy HTML

They get through watching some promos, Nikky's recent to be exact as Mack drops a few pills from the bottle of Bobby's, swallows them down with beer and tosses them back over, then says.

Thanks bro, I don't mind a high once in a while, but stick to weed just cause its what cures my anxiety, allows to me flow like no other and rip the shit on anyone.

Bobby nods understanding and Mack just says.

Ya hear that shit from Nikky, ha ha, what a trip he is huh?!

He and Bobby laugh while Tina just smiles and looks at Bobby mostly who now says.

He wishes he had half the skill I got, a tenth the skill the Predator's have, but Nikky Venom doesn't have half the talent of the janitor who cleans this place every night and for Nikky, I'll state the obvious that I refer to wrestling talent, not any in general!

Mack just smirks after taking a drink of beer, then says.

Yea, He's got very little clue about what to do to make it around here. Hell, as for the titles, I was grand slam champ in two months, ha ha, so until Nikky comes up with an accomplishment to top that, he ain't got shit as far as those goes.

Steve rustles on the sofa still sleeping and causing a snicker from all three, then Bobby says.

The guy gets handed some gold, goes through worthless wrestlers who were no competition to get some more and now he suddenly thinks he is a big shot. He's gonna get in that ring with true talent sooner or later and relinquish one title to me!

Mack just nods in agreement to that and says.

Funny how he fears me, a key point of why he ain't that good for it is useless to fear if your goal is to be the best and if your in this business, its your goddamn goal, enough said, ain't that right?!

Bobby just nods and takes a drink of beer as Mack continues.

He feels beneath me or else the paranoia of myself interfering would not affect him so greatly. He's insecure and that will be his downfall, that will be why he continues to stay where he is, have some good pops, but never get over!

Mack takes a drink of beer and looks down to his title now as Bobby just nods and says.

Were gonna tear his ass up Wednesday night Mack, fuck those boys!

Steve lets out a grunt in his sleep causing another snicker, then Mack says.

Nikky's gonna learn a lot on Extreme, a lot and it will be a learning process that results in him losing. As for Gabriel, sorry son, but Shane Mack ain't stepping down to nobody anytime soon. Maybe in about five years, but as for now, nobody is gonna touch me!

Mack tosses down the rest of his beer and sets the empty down, then sparks up another bone. Bobby just smirks and nods to him, then looks at Tina when Mack says.

Hell man, I can use another, got a Guinness by chance?

Bobby grabs a beer, a Miller and tosses it over while saying.

Nah bro, just Miller, I like it.

Mack pops it and drinks up, then says.

Its cool, a cold one is always good and sometimes even better after about a case, ha ha.

He smokes his joint now as Bobby grins.

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
  • IP:174.42.211.222
Date Posted:02/03/2010 3:15 AMCopy HTML

Warning:
The roleplay of Tina that you are about to read will in no doubt
contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or
somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and
swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on,
if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn
thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how
movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is
guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have
the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout,
well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these
roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass
comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now,
because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart
attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ
ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
  Tina   

Tina takes a drink of her beer and looks at all three of them, then at Bobby, smiling at him.
Tina
Thanks for inviting me to hang out, this is fun, interesting too, but good. Thank you for the beer too by the way!

She takes a frink as Bobby smiles and says.
Bobby James
Your welcome! Excited for your big debut Wednesday?

Tina
Looking forward to it, though Vikky is, well.

She looks at Mack knowing he has something with Vikky, hesitates, but speaks freely.
Tina
She is kind of mean, really bitter and judgmental, but I am willing to work with her. Afterwards I think we may have some issues to work out.

She grins and takes a drink of beer.
Bobby James
Getting into the mix at least.

Tina
True, plus I look forward to facing Amy and Megan, seeing how well I can go against the women of EFNW. I want to show them and all that the real T & A is about wrestling, not just a beautiful body, but the two can be one in the same!

Bobby just smirks.
Bobby James
Well yea, look at me!

He gets cocky and Tina smirks as both take a drink of beer and it gets silent again.
Time For Some Real T&A! 
This
Layout Was Made For Tina by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you
really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the
time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #7
  • PM
  • IP:99.40.91.201
Date Posted:02/03/2010 11:26 AMCopy HTML

Vikky walks into the room and eyes Tina a bit before she walks over to Mack and gives him a passionate kiss on the lips. She then comments to Tina.

VK: You speak of me being mean, but yet I am bitch for reasons. I take my career seriously, not like you, who flaunt body with sexuality and lust. You need not worry because I am not after you. I am after European Champion Chris Orton.

Tina sneers at her before Mack speaks up.

Mack: Anyways ladies. I am sure you two can come together and try to get along for your match.

VK: Ja. I will get along only because I am in this group. Other then that, I have own agenda.

Vikky sits on Mack's lap and holds him as she watches the other group members. Her face is of seriousness.

tbc by ????

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #8
  • PM
Date Posted:02/03/2010 1:38 PMCopy HTML

SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay

If

Banner Here
Right after Vikky has taken a seat down on Mack's lap Bobby who is in mid drink looks towards them and chokes on his beer a bit but still manages to keep it down yes his choking causes Steve Weigel to momentarily wake up while he frantically looks around.  Noticing Vikky Lynn he points a finger at her and starts screaming " Hermy Hermy Hermy!!! ".  And then just slumps back over into his deep liquor induced sleep.  James just shakes his head.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Ok what in the hell was that?!  Hey Weigel what the fuck?!

Weigel just moans in response to perhaps leave him alone but no one could really tell with his incoherent ramblings so Bobby just looks back towards the camera to start to speak.

" Bobby James " -- Whatever.  Well well welly well Nikky I don't know about everything you said but I do have to say something about you and its something that rings true.  You mentioned a things that I'm not.  I'm not The 'Nited States Campieon in your vaguely familiar yet otherwise uninteresting Santino Marella imitation.  That I am only the number one contender for it.  Yeah that's true but that doesn't mean that you are going to be it forever.  Soon enough I will take that precious strap of gold from your around your waist , shoulder or basically wherever you decide to keep it.  Now yeah I may not be the champion and you are but maybe its not up to either one of us to decide who gets the match stipulation.  Like you said I'm not management and shit neither are you.  You were handed a belt by Dick Dangerously.  A belt that was reinstated just to have more gold here.  Just like the one Chris Orton has it was basically just a given because Diamond Dogg had said I'm up.

Vikky sneers at Bobby when he mentions the name of Chris Orton who she had just recently had a run in with.

" Bobby James " -- Yeah Vikky we all know you have something to prove against Orton and lord knows he needs someone to make him look good in the ring now.  The man sure has had a fall from grace as of late.  But whatever I'm not here to talk about Chris Orton and his lack of drive and determination.  Nay its about Nikky and myself.  See Nikky when you truly open up your eyes and rub out the mascara you'll see me standing right in front of you ready to give you one hell of a fight.  I fought my own friend and partner for a shot at gold in this federation.  Both of your title wins are basically jokes.  Like I said your US Championship was a fuckin gift and your Tag Title win made a mockery of The Tag Titles.  I've said it before and  I'll say it again when the Tourney started me and Weigel weren't put down in the tag team divisions just yet so we didn't take part.  Instead it was you and Johnny that went out there and took center stage.   Now don't get me wrong you guys are the champs , your wearing the gold right now and yes you call some shots but not all of them.  Yeah since I'm not management I don't decide the stipulations but the management can.  But if you truly want a Curbstomp match and want to wait to Wrestle X who am I to say no?  Yet I do find it oddly funny that you don't want matches with Weigel and myself because you assume that Mack will interfere.  Yet you want to fight me in a Curbstomp match where I have no way to know if Camaro will interfere or not.  But its really not up to me or even you.  Management might see differently and that's up to them to set it up the way they see fit.

Taking a deliberately slow drink from his bottle of beer while intently looking at the camera.

" Bobby James " -- Its funny though you expect me to kiss your ass and beg and plead for title shots?  That's not the way wrestling works.  The best fight the best for the titles that's how its always been not kissing ass and tip toeing around to see who gets a shot.  I've heard the backstage ramblings about how you just don't want to face us because in your hearts you know The Predators will provide more of...no too much of a challenge for you and your boy Camaro.  That's really what its all about isn't it Nikky?  About holding onto the gold that you really never earned.  You don't want to be known as a paper champion so you want to take on opponents who might not be as experienced or give as much to the fight.  No offense to Rayo and Stevenson since I don't have beef with either one of those guys.  They both have the in ring ability to make it to the top here in EF'NW but I'll say this they aren't The Predators.  Were always gonna be just this much better.

Bobby is shown holding his thumb and pointer finger about a quarter inch away from each other. 

" Bobby James " -- But right now its not about future tag title shots or even about The US Championship title shot.  Its about Wednesday night and a tag match between me and Mack and you and Gabriel.  Mack and Gabriel have their own problems with each other just like we do.  In the end though me and Mack will come out ahead and still going strong into next week.  The Predators are on the prowl and everyone is our prey.

Smirking a bit Bobby looks back towards Tina while he starts to have a conversation.

TBC By Me , Mack , Tina , Vikky or Weigel

This Layout Was Made For
 Bobby
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.SO
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo