sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Talking On The Phone - An Extreme Promo

Started by Bobby James, September 26, 2023, 10:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:21/04/2010 11:18 AMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!! PERIOD!!!
People Used - Bobby James and Joe Daddy.  People Mentioned - The Rocket and Nikky Venom

A phone is ringing while Bobby James
 comes into focus answering his cell phone.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Yo Joe what's the deal?
The other person starts to talk.
" Joe Daddy " -- Hey bro its about tonight.  Its about last week.  Its about next week.  Shit man its about a whole hell of a lot.
" Bobby James " -- Yeah yeah I got ya.  But what in the hell are you talking about right now?  Besides my match tonight with Nikky Venom.
Joe hesitates for a moment.
" Joe Daddy " -- Um dude your not facing Nikky Venom this week.
A sneer envelops Bobby's face.
" Bobby James " -- Just what in the hell are you talking about?  I'm the International Champion! Right?!
" Joe Daddy " -- Yeah that you are but for some reason or another the upper management decided to not sign the contract for a match between you and Nikky.  I don't really know why.
Just shaking his head a bit.
" Bobby James " -- I know just why they didn't make this match.  See its not about holding Boston's Best down.  No matter where I'm at.  Main event.  Mid carding it.  Hell even opening the damn show.  I put it all on the line each and every week.  Whether its on Extreme.  A Pay Per View extravanagza or even the local house shows The SEF does all across the world.  I go out there to bring the house to its feet.  So what pretender am I facing Joe?
Joe pauses even longer.
" Bobby James " -- Come on.  Who in the hell am I facing?
" Joe Daddy " -- Your um ... well your facing The Rocket.
Stifling a laugh he answers back.
" Bobby James " -- Really?  The Rocket?  They couldn't think of anyone else to put me in the ring with?  What has the Rocket done since he came here.  Not much.  A whole lot of nothing.  Me I've won matches.  I've won titles.  The Rocket he hasn't even gotten off of the launch pad.  Well at least I'll be defending my title in a Main Event booking.  Gonna get that big assed paycheck.
Joe lets out a light laugh.
" Joe Daddy " -- He he.  Well I wouldn't say that.
" Bobby James " -- Oh well whatever.  I'm sure Mack has to Main Event ha ha.  Yeah hes supposed to be defending his title in an Iron Man match against Steve Weigel.  Dude your brother has a lot in store for him.  Going against Mack is no easy feat.  But I'll say this much I wasn't the one tapping out it was Drew.  Yeah Mack has the win in the record books but not a submission or a pinfall over Bobby James that's for sure but enough of that.  So I'm the set up for the Main Event with my title defense.  I'll take that.
Coughing a bit Joe states.
" Joe Daddy " -- I'll just come right out and say it right now.  Your not defending your title tonight.  You won't be in the second to last match.  Your opening the show up in a non-title defense.
This time Bobby pauses as his eyes widened.
" Joe Daddy " -- Bobby?  Yo Bobby you there?
" Bobby James " -- Yeah I'm here.  Funny I go from Main Eventing to starting the show.  But whatever I'm not one to complain.  The fans will just get to see the best match during the start of the show.  Bobby James is not one to disappoint himself.  I don't care about the fans.  Its about disappointing me.  When I go out there its about proving that I have what it takes.  When it comes to Chris Orton who has decided he doesn't want a rematch or Nikky Venom who hasn't gotten his shot at my open challenge or even The Rocket.  They all know that Boston's Best doesn't get into that ring without giving it my all.  Day in and day out I go for The Gold And The Glory because that's truly what its all about.  Giving me my moment in the sun.  So Joe no matter if its Rocky.  Rocket.  Yo Rock your a bum.  Just as Ivan Drago would say Rocky... " I Must Break You. ".  To me Rocket is nothing more than a stick of dynamite.  A little explosion.  Maybe he could crumble a stone.  I am more like The Peacekeeper Missle.  Full of devestation to everything in my way.  Rocket shouldn't count on a blast off tonight more like a fizzle and a failure to launch.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  But now I must go on to next week as you had mentioned earlier Joe.
" Joe Daddy " -- And what's that Bobby?
" Bobby James " -- Next week since apparently no one wanted me and Nikky to upstage Shane and Weigel.  I'm looking forward to next week  against him.  Next week he gets a shot at The International Title.  Who knows maybe he can redeem himself.  In this line of work anything is possible.  So Joe I'll meet ya at the bar.
With that said Bobby press the red end button on the phone and continues on his drive as the show goes to a commerical break.

TBC By Me
This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF