sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taylor...that was first strike. (EXTREME RP 1)(Whit/Taylor reply only)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 07:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.42.237.70
Date Posted:02/05/2009 10:08 AMCopy HTML

So Taylor seems to have the notion that she can beat me huh? Not a fat chance in hell. Taylor better get ready for the Pyromaniac Queen, because I am not to be taken lightly. I have a history of not caring for human life and might decide to set her ass ablaze...literally!

Pyretta was standing with a zippo lighter in her hand and getting ready to catch the locker room of Taylor's on fire. In walks Whitney, the new CEO of SEF and began to speak.

"I wouldn't do that Ms. Blaze, unless you want to be sued and thrown in jail for arson."

Pyretta laughs.

"You don't know me well enough to realize that I don't care at all for anyone or anything for the matter. I've been in jail and a mental hospital before, I'm not scared of idol threats, especially from a two bit has-been"

"Well, Ms. Blaze..trust me. You'll wished you respect me after I make a call to the police."

"Respect? Ha! Here's what I think of it."

Pyretta flicks her lighter and then lights the couch on fire before she rushes over to light the other part of the room. Whitney gets on the phone and calls the fire department and the police while Pyretta goes on a firebug spree in Taylor's room. Pyretta then walks out the room and leaves Whitney as she disappears into the shadows and out the arena. Pyretta catches the camera following her and stops long enough to speak on camera.

"Taylor...that was first strike. Next one might be you. Be afraid."

Scene fades out.

tbc by Whitney or Taylor or me only!!!!

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.19.209
Re:Taylor...that was first strike. (EXTREME RP 1)(Whit/Taylor reply only)
Date Posted:03/05/2009 10:30 AMCopy HTML

The Ultimate Rebel, The Extreme Icon, The Showsteala, The HardCore Kid, The One & Only, The Original Daddy Mack

You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG!

The Big, Bad, Mack Daddy Lays Down For Absolutely Nobody

No One Makes A Bigger Impact Than The Impact Playa

(Well it actually doesn't fade out, we just see Mack step up besides Pyretta and smack her on the ass. Her eyes get wide and she turns seeing Mack confused by his actions. He just smirks and shakes his head laughing.)

MACK: Geez, your a dumb cunt aren't ya?!

(She keeps looking at him confused.)

MACK: Ya think SEF gives a flying fuck about you being a firebug, that Whitney would actually show up and call authoritiess, goddamn you got a lot to learn about SEF, tsk, tsk.

(Mack just walks away shaking his head disgustingly. Pyretta stands shocked and confused still and the camera follows Mack who heads on by Taylor's room, the small fire has been stomped out by "Whitney" who walks out smiling at Mack. He just laughs and says.)

MACK: Back again huh, don't ya get tired of playing dress up Julie?

("Whitney" just smiles and pulls off her mask of Whitney revealing it is indeed Julie. She tosses it down and walks over smacking Mack on his ass, then throws an arm around him.)

Julie: Its fun to play with these little tricks around here. Lets go find Whitney though, talk about that last rib, ya know, that little "exposure" last Sunday!

(Mack just smirks as does Julie.)

MACK: Yea, that was cool as fuck, lets go find Whitney, I think I know where she is, don't know, not like were close or anything!

Julie: Oh yea, of course not!

(They both grin and head down the hall a ways getting to a door that says CEO Whitney Marret and head right on in shutting the door though and so now the scene fades out and if ya all even think about pulling any shit, just remember, Mack knows how to make ya look like an ass!)
Ain't nobody crazy 'nuff to do this gig 'cept for the HardCore Kid

-x- Disclaimer -x -
This layout is a fucking layout that means shit to me and personally, I didn't make it anyways, so take if you want, beat it, abuse it, rape it, sodomize it, trash it, burn it, do whatever ya want to it, take it for your own and claim it as your own like I did, but remember, its the Roleplay that means anything in the post, so yea, take the layout, later.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF