sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

AEW's Saraya says she quit drinking thanks to Ronnie Radke

Started by Liz, October 14, 2022, 11:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

AEW star Saraya was on Chris Jericho's "Talk Is Jericho" podcast this week to talk about her WWE run and her signing with AEW.
Jericho made a comment that Saraya still looks like she's 24 years old. She responded, "That makes me feel good. Just take care of myself a little more. That's what not drinking does for you though. Cutting out alcohol and sh*t."
Jericho asked her if she is completely sober and she said, "Completely sober. Yea, yea, yea. I've been sober from drugs a lot longer time. When I first came back to WWE I had to stop taking drugs. Alcohol I was still drinking and then me and Ronnie (Radke) got together and he had the idea of completely cutting out alcohol. So I was like yea I'll do that. Then we cold turkey just stopped drinking. And the weight that drops off you, I was just like 'look at me! supermodel!' People think I had a bunch of surgery. I'm like no it's just all the water weight getting in my face. They didn't realize what sobriety can do for you."
Also during the interview, Saraya talked about her decision to join AEW over WWE, what Tony Khan said to her that solidified her signing, her in-ring injury that forced her WWE retirement, and she shared stories about her family.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF