sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Makes No Difference (DD)

Started by Jake Voss, November 22, 2020, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

"It makes not one bit of difference whether I am defending one of the two most prestigious titles in SEF or it is as it was Wednesday night, The Phoenix rises."

(The Phoenix sits in a dressing room by himself backstage at The Mack Arena in Flint Michigan. A nice plush, leather chair engulfing The Phoenix who is dressed to compete in his ring gear with the SEF TV World Championship belt laying on the right arm of the chair. His long, black hair hanging down his shoulders and covering his face slightly with a strand or two, but his eyes open and staring out with a fire unlike no other.)

"ANA, King Mack, you may as well stay in the shadows like you did Wednesday and let me pass you by because nothing you do makes a difference in the outcome of Deadly Destruction. I am not losing this championship to you just like I am not losing my Universal Championship to anyone, anytime soon. No one in this business today, in SEF, or outside these mighty halls can compare to The Phoenix. I am reigniting SEF, not you, not Mack, the real one, not Tina, not Simon Lee, not Jade West, not even Whitney Marret will come back to do it. I am though, I am here, I am the hottest wrestler in the world today, and I am taking it all because NO ONE else will."

(The Phoenix moving his fingers across the arm of the chair before pushing himself up to stand with his arms crossed and a smirk of complete confidence comes across his face.)

"Not that anyone else can step up and fill my shoes because they would quickly be reminded why their is no one to equal who stands before you all right now as the SEF Universal Champion and..."

(The Phoenix turning to his right to pick up the World Title off the chair and sling it over his left shoulder saying with a devious smirk.)

"SEF TV World Champion! The Phoenix is on fire, no, not really, I just got a spark to ignite what no one can extinguish, so come one, come all, and find out why you will fall, into the ashes to be buried forever. No one touches me, I promise. I don't need the nWs, but they are a group I believe in and will be there for when they need me. We are a group, a stable, a organized collection of wrestlers who will insure that only the best wrestler walks out on top. Watch and see boys and girls, the greatest is before you now and you will all bow, kneel, or fall because The Phoenix rises."

(The Phoenix nodding with respect to the title and walks out of the room flipping the switch and leaving us in the dark.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF