sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nikita Wolf Perry, Feeling More Insaine Then Ever.

Started by The Perry Family, February 01, 2024, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita Wolf Perry. is Shown by Herself this time in a Junkyard she wearing her black wolf attire she got a sledge hammer in her hand she jumps, on the roof of a car, she then takes a deep breath and then begin to talk.

Nikita Wolf Perry. You Know Ever Since i Got Fired from Sef hell hole Devils Playground got fired even the Walkers, are not there anymore, it gave me time to rest and relax Just find out what i really want in Life hell im feeling more crazy then ever more insane then ever and walkers what i want

Nikita Wolf Perry.is to Destroy you two but then i got the feeling hell as Stupid and Crazy as you two are, your probably going to dismantle your own selves just like Iam going to do to this Fucking Car right here 

{ she takes a hammer and beats down the roof of a old car she saw at a Junkyard she is hanging out at she hits it again and again and destroys the windshield, she gets down and destroys a window and keeps beating down the old car, and watches the window smash in to pieces and beats it down again and again and smiles evilly and watches her destruction and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Wolf Perry. This is what Iam doing now Tonya and Lexi Iam totally in Destruction Mode and i love it Iam going to spend my new free time is hell im destroying everything i can do what i want when i want and someday i want to just totally destroy you! not just for ruining our careers and getting us fired hell just for being you! i Want to totally beat the Holy Hell out of the Both of you! i can not wait until that Happens

Nikita Wolf Perry. Relaxes Takes a deep Breath Jumps Off The Destroyed Car she throws a lit match up in the air and it lands on another car and it explodes with in minutes she smiles and begin to talk.

Nikita Wolf Perry. Now That is What i Call a Explosion Mother Fucker one thing i love is smelling fire and smoke from a fire explosion and seeing a bunch of fire going everywhere, and a bunch of innocent people running for their fucking Lives god that does sound like fun don't it!

she takes a deep breath smells the fire smoke that is in the air, she then begin to talk again to the camera she is speaking in to.

Nikita Wolf perry. i Want to see you again Walkers i really do come on outside and Play we can have some fun. have a good nite walkers hope i did not scare you to much actually yes ido

the camera shuts off for now.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF