sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Confesses Her Plan!

Started by Tonya Walker, April 01, 2024, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

onya Walker is shown relaxing all alone nobody else is by her side she is inside her Home, takes off her leather jacket, lays it gently on her bed she grabs herself a Gatorade out of her fridge, and she looks in to a mirror and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. i don't care how Long it takes me, how many, Bones how many Hearts, i got to break how much Money, i have to spend, iam going to lie cheat, steel and most importantly Iam going to Break up, Iam going to destroy,  the hearts and the family, of Devils Playground with my own 2 Beautiful Hands, and i don't care if it is going to be the last thing i ever do

Tonya Walker drinks more of her Gatorade she is using Nikita and Blackheart in her own plan to get back at The Perrys for blaming her and Lexi her sister for destroying the stable in Sef in the first Place, since Jade was the One who Brought them in, the first place and it was good for awhile then went down hill when each member got fired after losing to Taylor Andrews.

she has not forgot about her either and she not even going to bother worrying about Taylor since Tonya is going go after her when the time is right but not right Now she smiles and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. From What i Hear the Perrys got Money but they Live in a Church, just by themselves not my problem, they are going down and Nikita and Blackheart are going to be with me from Now On! and Cruella and Sierra are going to be by themselves and Nothing they can do about it.

she realxes for the rest of the Night as scene draws to a close
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF