sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Armageddon {12/15/02}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 01, 2014, 03:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 15th, 2002

A huge fireball shoots down from the rafters and explodes on the stage, then The End by The Doors begins playing as more pyro shoots off and Armageddon kicks off live from the sold out Office Depot Center In Ft. Lauderdale, Florida with Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler near the stage at the commentators table!

Jr: Hello everybody and welcome to armageddon here in the sunny land of florida! We have a great show for you all tonight! A main event that is sure to be one of the best matches here in sef!

King: Oh my god I can't wait for that match! That's gonna be a great one! The first match should be good as wel!

Jr: Yes it should! A fatal four way for the tag titles! Also in action, johnny x defend his ic title against austin and stephanie defends her womens title against kaci in what looks to be a great match!

King: Yea it does, but don't forget that ashley wil defend her cruiserweight title against two guys!

Jr: Yes she will! Also daddy mack fights burnout in a japanese death match which should be very xtreme! And of course the main event, a hell in a cell fatal four way elimination! That wil be brutal, I have a feeling it wil be, now lets start the show!

Hardcore Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match
World Tag Team Titles

Details: The match starts off with chaos immediately! Every man brings a weapon of choice to the ring and quickly goas after everyone else! Messiah and zandig end up disposed to the outside after some brutal chokeslams through tables by big evil and acetaker! Ace then turns on big evil and beats him down, then nails him with the westsidaz edge! Red devil goes for ace with a chair, but johnny spears him before he can! Jericho has rapid down and looks at johnny weird for a sec allowing rapid to get up and nail jericho with a right hand, then johnny kicks jericho in the gut and gives him the x-ecution! Rapid picks up jericho and hits him with teh rx explosion, then pins him to win the match!

Afterwards ace, rapid, and johnny all celebrate together before heading to the back!

Winners: Rapid&Acetaker via Pinfall

Jr: What?! Johnny just turned on his own partner and helped ace and rapid win!

King: Hey, he finally saw the light and joined a group of winners!

Singles Match

Details: Triple H and kurt angle begin with a lock up and go back and forth for a bit untill two masked man, one about seven foot tall and the ather near seven foot, run down with ballbats and each nail triple h and angle at the same time, then head to the back!

Winner: Double DQ

Jr: What the hell was that?

King: I don't know! I wonder who those men were?

Triple Threat Match
Cruiserweight Title

Details: Shane and kid start off the match! Kid goes to the air, but shane grounds him and almost wins it before ashley comes out! Once she does come out though, she goes straight for shane and looks to beat him down, but he his to strong for her and throws her around! He looks to hit her with the deadly venom, but rvd intereferes, stopping it! He tries giving shane the vandaminator, but he ducks and ashley gets nailed! Kid knocks rvd to the outside only to be rolled up by shane who wins the match!

Winner: Shane Viper via Pinfall

Jr: Wow, I can't believe shane won the title!

King: Yes, he did it! What a good match!

Street Fight
#1 Contender For The Intercontinental Title At Royal Rumble

Details: Both men start off locking up and svd gains the advantage due to his power! Hunter takes him down though and soon both men are using weapons! The two masked from earlier come running out with their ballbats and each nail svd and hunter laying them out and dragging them to the back ending the match!

Winner: No Contest

Jr: Again?! Who are these men?

King: I don't know!

Intercontinental Title

Details: Austin begins by taking down johnny with some brawling early on! He stomps away at johnny, then picks him and whips him into the ropes looking for a spinebuster, but somehow johnny reverses into a tornado ddt! Johnny then starts stomping on austin, picks him up and gives him a suplex followed by a half nelson facebuster! He goes for a pin, but only gets two! Both men get up trading punches, austin sends johnny rocking backwards, but johnny knees him in the gut, then runs the ropes and spears austin! Johnny then picks him up and gives austin the x-ecution and pins him to win!

Winner: Johnny X via Pinfall

Jr: Very good match! Johnny picked up a nice win tonight!

King: Yea he did! Austin isn't very good anyways! I'm glad johnny joined impact factor!

Hardcore Match

Details: Steiner and spaydz begin throwing punches! Steiner overpowers spaydz and stats throwing him around when two masked men, the same from earlier, run out with ballbats and nails each man, then drag them to the back ending the match!

Winner: No Contest

Jr: This is getting very odd! Who are these men?

King: It is odd! I wonder who they could be?

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender For The World Heavyweight Title At Royal Rumble
United States Title

Details: Strife and hogan team up on ace, backing him into a corner! Ace though, digging down, fights up and beats down hogan, then tackles strife and beats the hell out of him! He picks up strife and gives him a cradle piledriver, then hogan gets up, but receives a big boot from ace! Ace grabs hogan and gives hima chokeslam, then picks up strife and gives him the westsidaz edge to win the match!

Winner: Acetaker via Pinfall

Jr: Ace sure did good in that match! He really took it to strife and hogan!

King: Of course he did! he is way better than those two!

Womens World Title

Details: Kaci and steph stare at each to start with, then kaci slaps steph who responds with a slap of her own, then the two begin trading pucnhes! Steph works over kaci, forcing her back into the corner! Steph begins kicking at kaci and stomping her into the mat! She then picks up kaci and whips her into the ropes looking for a clothesline, but kaci ducks and drops steph with a neckbreaker! Kaci begins stomping on steph and nails an elbow drop! She picks up steph and suplexes her, then nails a ddt! Kaci backs up and looks to hit the innocent kiss, but steph grabs her foot, spins her around and nailsa huge slap to the face, sending kaci down! Steph then grabs her by the hair and slams her backwards on the mat a few times before bringing her up and hooking her arms up to give her the mack attack which she nails, then pins kaci to win the match!

Winner: Stephanie McMahon-Mack via Pinfall

Jr: Wow, what a great match by both women! Stephanie really did a good job defending her title!

King: She sure did! But after all, she is the boss, she has to show her employess what to do!

Japanese Deathmatch

Details: Mack starts off flyinga round burnout, hitting him with some high impact moves! Burnout tries fighting back, but mack is just to good! After getting bloodied up very badly and is hardly able to stand, burnout gets dropped with da shows ova by mack, then locked in the show strangla and after a struggle, burnout taps out!

Winner: Daddy Mack via Submission

Jr: Wow, that was really a one sided match with mack controlling burnout through the whole thing!

King: I have to agree, burnout sucked tonight!

Hell In A Cell
Fatal Four Way Elimination
World Heavyweight Title

Details: All four men get in the ring and are locked in the cell! they just stand there at first, all staring holes through each other, then suddenly xanthus flies across the ring at rapid and begins beating on him! Viper runs at hbk, clotheslining him to the mat and starts stomping him and hits a elbow drop, then locks him in a sleeper hold! Rapid fights up and starts beating xanthus back into a corner! He stomps away at him and picks him up, hitting him with a backbreaker! Hbk strats fighting up out of the sleeper by viper and soon send viper into the ropes only to get shoulder blocked down! Viper then grabs hbk and gives him a suplex, followed by a press slam to the outside of the ring! Xanthus is up and runs at viper, but gets powerslammed to the mat! Rapid clubs viper in the back and whips him into the ropes! Viper come sback and the two men hit shoulder, neither one budging! Then both men run the ropes and try shoulder blocks, still not budging! They run the ropes again and this time xanthus is up and dropkicks rapid in the back! Viper grabs xanthus and ddt's him to the mat, then hops outside and goes after hbk! They fight for a while and soon viper has the steps and throw them at hbk who moves causing the steps to crash throough the side of the cell and make a hole to the outside! Hbk flies at viper, sending him backwards, but gets floored with a huge right hand, then thrown out of the cell through the hole! Hbk starts climbing the cell and viper soon follows! They get to the top and start fighting! Meanwhile in the ring, rapid and xanthus are up fighting each other! Xanthus takes to the air, sending rapid down a few times, but rapid beats on xanthus, grounding him with some great moves! Rapid sends xanthus out of the ring, then gets out and drags him out of the cell, running his face along the cell as well, making xanthus bleed! Rapid beats down xanthus, then climbs the cell, joining viper and hbk! Down on the floor, xanthus sets up a couple tables, then starts climbing! Rapid helps viper beat on hbk and soon the two men look to throw him off when xanthus makes it up and nails them both in the back with a chair! Hbk starts punching rapid and soon nails him with sweet chin music! Xanthus and viper fight to one side of the cell as rapid and hbk fight near the edge! Suddenly, hbk knees rapid and sends him off the cell, crashing through a table! Hbk looks down with a grin, then leaps off the cell and lands an elbow drop on rapid, immobilizing both men! Viper and xanthus are still fighting on the cell, when viper takes control and picks up xanthus above his head, then throws him off the cell! Xanthus fallsstraight down and land on the floor, but hits his leg on the ringbell as well causing him to roll around in a lot of pain! Viper just smiles sickly and climbs down, throwing xanthus in the cell, then going around and grabbing hbk and rapid by their hair and pulling them into teh cell as well! Some official have now come out to look ay xanthus' leg and are trying to help him out when viper beats them down, then grabs xanthus who can't stand up and gives him hells furry before pinning him and eliminating him! Xanthus is helped away and viper starts in on hbk, pounding on him! Rapid is slowly getting up and tries going after hbk, but gets clotheslined by viper! Viper then gives hbk the crucifix, but shane jumps in with a chair and nails viper in the back! Rapid crawls to hbk and pins him, eliminating hbk! Ric flair runs in and clocks shane with chair of his own, but rapid is up and gives flair the exterminator! Then, acetaker and johnny x run out and starts beating down viper and rapid hits him with the rx explosion looking to win the match when shane viper and shane douglas run out and stop them, beating on them! soon, they all brawl out of the ring, leaving rapid and viper left! Rapid looks to gives viper the rx explosion again, but his backdropped, the crucifixed and pinned!

Afterwards, viper celebrates with his world title alonside ric flair, shane viper, and shane douglas, all four men holding up he horsemen sign, signaling the reformation of the most legendary group in wrestling history!

Winner: Viper via Pinfall

Jr: Oh my god! The horsemen have been reformed with viper at the helm! What a night!

King: I know! This is great! I knew viper would win! I knew it alll along! He is the greatest!

Jr: I don't know about that, but he is damn good and sure did great tonight! I hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as we did and I hoep you all join us for raw tommorrow night! This is for now, so we'll see ya again, our next event being the royal rumble!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF