sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Deadly Destruction {12/28/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 02:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 28th, 2003

The show opens up and a bunch of pyro starts shooting off from he top of the stage and over the ring, then Rest In Pieces by Saliva begins playing. The camera pans out over the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan capturing all the rowdy fans waving their signs in the air ready to see some action tonight. The camera then drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside.

Styles: Hello everybody and we welcome you all to the hottest end of the year pay per view in wrestling history, Deadly Destruction. Tonight will see two World Titles merge with the Xtreme Title and we will crown a first ever SEF Undisputed Champion.

Gertner: Oh man, the intensity has to off the charts, the excitement in this crowd is wild, tonight is gonna be a night to remember forever.

Styles: That it is because not only do we have that main event X-Cage, but also we will see ten of SEF's top women fight in a battle royal for the Womens Title.

Gertner: Ten hot divas, oh my that sounds wonderful, I can't wait. Speaking of divas, our lovely commissioner Cassie has her team fight Chief Matt's team to see who keeps their management job.

Styles: That match is looking great, Viper is on Matt's sides, but Mack is on Cassie's side. We have a few hardcore matches with up and coming talent, plus a tag team cage match with the dominant divas fighting Trash and Gorbie.

Gertner: Divas in tag action, nice. But also, starting off the night is that street fight between Chief Matt and his good friend or ex friend Jackal.

Styles: A fight outside in Detroit on an actual street, first ever and what a fight it should be. That X-Cage tonight is a first ever as well and with eight men involved along with steel and barbed wire, who knows what will happen.

Downtown Detroit Street Fight
Matt Matlock vs. The Jackal
Special Guest Referee: Daddy Mack
Last Man Standing wins the match and goes to the main event

Out on a snowy Detroit street, some side street that is near the arena and has been blocked off from traffic. Daddy Mack, owner of SEF stands in the middle of the street and on either side of him, Matt Matlock and The Jackal stand staring holes straight through one another. Lined up on the sidewalk and at the barricades blocking the street off are people who live in the area, wrestling fans getting a free treat, to watch this match, plus they all have weapons in their hands.. The whole street has been blocked off, but only about a couple hundred feet has been blocked off to be used for this match. In a spot on the sidewalk there is a small clearing where you can see Kid Rock and Eminem along with Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Uncle Cracker, and Snoop Dogg all chilling over there and a sledgehammer leaning next to them. Mack has on his usual blue jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, and leather jacket. He has a megaphone in his hand and motions the loud crowd to be quiet, then says.

Mack: Ok people, here be up in the fucking D and we gots ourselves one hell of a treat. Matt Matlock, the current SEF Chief and The Jackal, his former friend and one time tag team partner will fight it out in this area here which I was able to rent out just for this real Street Fight. Both these boys have been at each others necks and will now see just who is better. So boys, anything goes, loser is the man who is down for the count of ten, but ya must be down and out for me to count. Also boys, these people watching all have weapons due to my persuasion and if ya get close enough, they will give ya the weapon, but there are a few laying around. No one has a sledgehammer, but me and well, I may or may not let ya use it, so get it the fuck on right now and give us a fucking show.

Mack raises up his megaphone in the air as the crowd yells out, then he steps back to the sidewalk. Matt and Jackal step nose to nose, then Matt swings, but his blocked and sent backwards from Jackal's right hands. Jackal shoves Matt in the chest, then does a quick charge and spears him to the snowy pavement, stays on him and lays in some hard punches. Jackal then jumps up and walks over towards the sidewalk and grabs a trash can, then as Matt gets up, Jackal bashes him in the head. He throws the can down and ddt's Matt into it. Jackal then drags Matt near the sidewalk, climbs up on top a barricade, then leaps off with a splash, but Matt rolls away. Matt soon recovers and kneels up, then starts punching Jackal before getting to his feet. Matt then lifts up Jackal and gives him a suplex, picks him up again and delivers a piledriver. He then stands up and just looks around at all the people and doesn't really know what to dd towards them, so he just picks up Jackal and lifts him up for an Orange Crush, but Jackal ends up slipping down behins Matt, then shoves him forwards and runs nailing Matt with a Yakuza Kick to the back of the head, knocking him face first into the pavement. Jackal kicks Matt in the ribs, then steps near the crowd and gets thrown a chain which he starts beating on Matt with a whipping him in the back. Matt goes nuts trying to roll away and does manage to get to his feet, but is choked out by Jackal who then nails a Jackhamer on Matt. Mack sees that Matt is down in a bad way, so he passes on the blunt, jumps the barricade and with his megaphone starts counting.

Mack: 1............2..............3.............4..............5.................6................sev, oh wait, he's getting up.

Matt does start getting up, but Jackal kicks him in the head, then picks him up by the hair, sneers at him and looks for a scoop slam, but Matt slips down and nails a reverse ddt. As both men lay there, Mack grins and says.

Mack: Yo boys up in those cranes, drop that shit.

The view switched up in the air and you see two cranes opening and soon, snow drops down and covers Matt and Jackal. They both jump up and looksurprised, but Matt jumps on Jackal and beats him down, laying in some hard shots. Matt then picks up the chain, but eyes some guy with a ballbat and gets it tossed to him. Jackal starts standing up and Matt nails him in the gut with the bat, then bashes him in the head, cutting him open. before Matt can do anything more, Mack shouts out.

Mack: One thing boys, we all gots a surprise for ya.

With that, everyone turns around and then brings out sheets of glass which they lean up against the barricades. Matt just looks shocked, but grins and picks up Jackal, looks for a hip toss into some glass, but gets blocked. Jackal counters with a hip toss and sends Matt crashing into a sheet, shattering glass and getting cut open all over his arms. Both men lay there bleeding in the snow, but Jackal soon gets up and lifts Matt to his feet, then delivers the Jackal Effect to Matt right into another glass sheet. Matt is now bleeding from his head and badly at that. Jackal smirks and picks him back up, then powerbombs him into another sheet. Jackal by now is looking satisfied and kneels down, pounds on Matt a lil, then picks him up and runs him across the street looking to throw him headfirst into some more glass, but Matt drops down some how and trips up Jackal sending him into the glass. Now both men are looking the same as far as blood goes which is looking pretty bad. Matt fights the pain and gets to his knees as does Jackal and both men begin throwing punches like crazy. Jackal ends up ducking one punch and Matt drops down into the snow. Jackal grabs a piece of glass and runs it across Matt's back, then pushes himself up and kicks Matt in the head. Jackal then picks up Matt and gives him a piledriver, then jumps on the barricade and does the Pounce of Jackal to him. Jackal gets to his feet and Mack yells to him, then tosses him the sledgehammer and says.

Mack: Finish him if you got the balls and the desire.

Jackal looks at the hammer in his hands, then to Matt who is crawling up and with one swift motion brings it down and bashes Matt in the head laying him out cold and bleeding worse now. Jackal drops the hammer as Mack counts.

Mack: 1............2.............3.............4.............5.............6...............7..............8.............9..............10! Here is your goddamn winner...............The Jackal!

Everyone cheers on that note and chants for Jackal who gets his hand raised by Mack, then walks away and heads to the arena. The people standing around walk off as well and Mack's crew heads to the arena. Mack looks to walk off, but looks down to Matt who is laying in the street looking far beyond worse for wear. Matt moves a lil, but is hardly able to and can really just lay in the cold a beaten and very bloody man. Mack just kneels down next to him and says.

Mack: You gave it your all Matt, now lets get you inside ok before it gets real cold out here.

Mack stands up and extends his hand to Matt who barely can grab it and gets lifted up, Mack helps him into the arena, basically carrying him as the view cuts inside the arena to ringside.

Styles: Wow, what a street fight that was, what a brutal match that was and it was only the beginning of the night.

Gertner: I know, imagine what will happen in that X-Cage. Matt and Jackal tore each other up, now Jackal moves on, but what kind of shape is he in?

Hardcore Rulz
Circuit vs. The Joker

Joker is in the ring when Charred Fields Of Snow hits over the pa and out comes Circuit with a singapore cane in hand, He runs into the ring and swings at Joker who ends up ducking and punching Circuit in the gut. Joker then grabs Circuit by the hair and slams him back to the mat, climbs up top and looks for an elbow drop, but gets whacked in the head by a singapore cane.

Styles: Oh man, that shot looked brutal.

Gertner: Yea it did, Joker has to be hurting from that.

As Joker rolls around holding his head, Circuit composes himself and sets up a trash can in the corner, then whips Joker into it headfirst, then slams him in teh back with a stop sign. Circuit gets out of the ring and brings in a table, sets it up and rolls Joker on it. He then climbs up there and sets up Joker, nails the Short Circuit through the table and pins........1.........2........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall........................Circuit!

Charred Fields Of Snow hits and Circuit raises up his singapore cane in victory, then lays in a few shots to Joker before leaving.

Styles: Nice win for Circuit, he showed why he loves being hardcore.

Gertner: Sure did, damny guy reminded of teh action in ECW.

Tag Team Cage Match
Trash & Gorbie vs. Dominant Divas w/Strife & Spike Dudley

The cage has been lowered around the ring and in the ring are Trash and Gorbie. Then Never Gonna Get Me hits and Cassie comes walking out along with Strife and waits by the door. Fighter soon hits and out omes Patricia with Spike by her side. She gets to Cassie and follows her in the cage door into the ring and soon, the match begins. Trash charges Cassie and clotheslines, stays on her and lays in some punches, slamming her head into the mat. Patricia looks to tackle her, but Gorbie grabs Patricia by the hair and yanks her across the ring looking to slam her into the cage. Patricia gets her foot up to block, then grabs Gorbie and slams her head into the cage and does so a few times. Patricia sends Gorbie across the ring and puts her down with a dropkick, then climbs the turnbuckles and comes off with a flying clothesline. Meanwhile, Trash has Cassie up and looks to ddt her, but instead gets backdropped and Cassie starts stomping on Trash, lifts her up by the hair and throws into a corner, then monkey flips her out. Patricia has Gorbie up and whips her to Cassie who clotheslines her. Trash gets up and dropkicks Patricia into the cage, then Cassie kicks Trash in the stomach and powerbombs her. Patricia gets up, but Gorbie drops her with a ddt, then nails a leg drop from the top rope. As she gets up, Cassie lifts her up for a suplex and brings her down on top of Trash. Cassie just grins a lil and starts climbing the cage. Patricia ends up crawling for the door and is halfway out when Cassie gets to the top, looks down to Trash and Gorbie and turns around. She then leaps off backwards with a moonsault coming straight down landing on both women, but hurting her ribs as well.

Gertner: Damn, what a moonsault by Cassie.

Styles: She certainly showed her hardcore ability.

Patricia has made it out of the ring now and is telling Cassie to get out. Cassie crawls over, slowly due to her ribs hurting and starts getting out. Trash and Gorbie are starting to recover, but not in time as Cassie slides out of the cage.

J-Lo: Here are your winners...................The Dominant Divas!

Never Gonna Get Me hits as the ref raises Cassie and Patricia's hands. Strife and Spike help their girls to the back.

Styles: Man, that match was a great one, those women showed they can hang in a cage.

Gertner: Yea they did and that spot by Cassie still has me in awe, what a moonsault.

Six Person Hardcore Tag Team Elimination Match
D-Von Dudley, Viper, Stephen Masterson w/Matt Matlock vs. Spike Dudley, The Jackal, Daddy Mack w/Cassie Michaels
Stipulation: If Matt's Team Wins, Cassie Is Out Of SEF Management; If Cassie's Team Wins, Matt Is Out Of SEF Management

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Matt who is looking worse for wear all bandaged up comes walking out along with D-Von, Viper, and Stephen. Matt gets to ringside as the other three climb into the ring and wait. Then Never Gonna Get Me hits as Cassie Michaels comes walking out and is followed Spike, Jackal who is banged up and Mack who is wearing his street clothes and has a black backpack comes up next to her and slides his arm around her shoulders acting a lil goofy, jumping around and making her laugh. They all get in the ring except for Cassie and look to fight, but Mack suddenly yells no and grabs a mic.

Mack: Hold the fuck up here. Matt, Cassie the cutie, c'mon in the ring.

Matt steps in and Mack holds the ropes for Cassie who comes in looking confused at Mack who soon says.

Mack: Alright, I done some fucking thinking and well, we can't do this. I can't do this because honestly, your both great help to me and well, I want ya both in management. So the match will not happen, sorry to ya boys wanting to fight, but shit happens, deal with it.

Suddenly, Viper charges over and spears Mack, then rolls out of the ring and mouths "deal with that". Mack gets helped up by Matt and Cassie, takes his mic and says.

Mack: Well obviously Viper has problems, but fuck him. The rest of you five, sorry, but no match at this time, take your leave.

D-Von and Stephen do so quickly. Spike and Jackal shrug at Mack, then leave.

Mack: Now Matt, Cassie, I know this whole match was built up and looked good, but I just can't see either of you losing your management job ok, so I want to keep ya both on. One thing though, to prevent anythinbg like this from ever happening again, please, if ya can't help out as much as ya should, tell me and talk to me about why ya can't. I am an understanding man and willw ork out shit with ya ok. But ya both have heklped a lot, so your both staying on the SEF staff.

With that, Mack drops the mic and raises both their hands as Cowboy hits. They both look to leave, but Mack keeps a hold of Cassie, pulls her to him and gently leans her back, laying a long passionate kiss on her. She seems stunned and confused and Mack just exit sthe ring and takes a seat at the announce table. Matt has left to the back and Cassie soon does looking very confused.

Styles: Well not much of a match, but nice to them both keep their jobs.

Gertner: Yea it was and plus that was a nice move ya did to Cassie.

Mack: Hey man, she be hot and plus, she is a nice woman, very strong and smart, but we gots a show to call boys, lets roll on.

Hardcore Rulz Triple Threat Match
Tiger vs. Stephen Masterson vs. Daddy Mack

Mobscene soon hits over the pa and out comes Tiger looking ready to fight, a lil not caring to be here, but ok. Then Trippin' hits and Stephen comes out pushing a cart of weapons, throws them in the ring and slides in with a singapore cane in hand. Before anything can happen, Daddy Mack jumps up and grabs a mic, then says.

Mack: Yo boys, since ya need a lesson taught to ya, I be the man to do it.

With that, Mack hands off his backpack to Styles, then lays his jacket on the announce table and slides in the ring. Stephen charges him with the cane, but Mack sidesteos him and gives him a neckbreaker. Tiger clubs Mack in the back and looks for a suplex, but Mack slips out and shoves Tiger into the ropes, then nails Da Shows Ova on him sending him to the outside of the ring. Mack picks up a garbage can and slams it over Stephen's head, then ddt's him into it. Mack jumps up and climbs the turnbuckle, rips off his shirt and flies off with the Mack Attack, then pins..........1..........2.........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.....................Daddy Mack!

Cowboy hits as Mack poses for the cheering cowd, hops out of the ring and throws on his jacket, then takes a seat a the announce table and takes back is backpack.

Styles: Well interesting Mack, you beat them, but why did you insert yourself there?

Gertner: Yea man, why work when ya don't have to?

Mack: Cause I enjoy it and I was ready for a match, so yea.

Hardcore Rulz
#1 Contender To Women's Title
Cassidy Michaels vs. Lita

Wait and Bleed hits and Cassidy comes walking out to the ring, steps in and waits. LoveFuryEnergyPassion soon hits and out runs Lita to the ring. She slides in and poses, then the match starts. The two woman lock up, and Cassidy puts Lita in a headlock. Lita throws her to the ropes, and Cassidy gets hit with a hurricanrana on the way back. She rolls out of the ring, but Lita goes to a turnbuckle. She goes for a moonsault down onto Cassidy, but she moves out of the way and Lita gets nothing but ground. Cassidy kicks her a few times, then grabs her by the hair and throws her into the ring. She goes to hit the Heartbreaker, but Lita counters and rolls her up. 1...2....kickout! Cassidy gets up and punches Lita in the head. She grabs her by the feet, and slingshots her into the corner. Cassidy then drags her to the middle of the ring, and locks in the Painful Pleasure. Lita doesn't hold out very long, and soon taps out.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.....................Cassidy Michaels!

Wait and Blled hits as Cassidy celebrates her win.

Styles: Wow, nice comeback win for Cassidy.

Gertner: Yea, glad to see another hot woman back in action.

Mack: True man, she be hot and well, ya know how she got back, a personal favor for me.

10 Women Hardcore Battle Royal
SEF Women's World Championship
Whitney Marret, Cassie Michaels, Mya James, Ashley Pearson, Courtney Michaels, Kayleia Manson, Gorbie, Patricia Stratigias, Trash, Chae Stratigias[c]

Cassie, Mya, Ashley, Courtney, Kayleia, Gorbie, Patricia, and Trash are in the ring and looking ready to fight, then Feel Like Making Love by Kid Rock hits and Whitney Marret comes walking out to the ring and steps in. As she does, Me Against The Music hits and out walks Chae who makes her way into the ring. The bell rings, and the woman start to go at it. Gorbie & Trash start to team up on Patricia & Chae. Mya is being double teamed by Ashley and Kaleyia. Cassie, Whitney, and Kaleyia exchange moves in the middle of the ring. It isn't long before Kaleyia grabs Mya by the hair and throws her over the top rope, eliminating her. Ashley then turns on Kaleyia, nailing some punches and a dropkick. On the other side of the ring, Trash & Gorbie have gotten the better of Chae & Patricia. They hit a double suplex on Chae, and then start to stomp away on Patricia. Gorbie picks up Chae, and Trash picks up Patricia. They go to toss them out of the ring, but its reversed and Gorbie & Trash both go over the top. Meanwhile, Courtney has Whitney in a surfboard stretch. Cassie slides under the bottom rope, and pulls out a chair and a trash can. She slides back in, drops the chair, and nails Courtney over the head with the trash can. She then hits Whitney with it repeatedly. Kaleyia is beating down on Ashley, and notices the chair. She picks her up, and hits the Last Ride on the chair. Over the top goes Ashley. She then charges at both Cassie & Courtney, who are both standing. She knocks them for a loop with a double clothesline. Patrica and Chae are battling it out in the corner, going move for move with each other. Patricia trips up Chae, and then slides out to find some weapons. She pulls out a frying pan, and takes it in the ring. She hits Chae with it, and she goes over the top rope. Patricia turns her back, and doesn't realize that Chae is holding on. Chae rolls back in, and then hits a reverse DDT on Patricia. It is now Cassie getting beat down by Kaleyia. Casse goes for a superkick, but it is reversed into a capture suplex by Kaleyia. Kaleyia picks up the steel chair and smacks Courtney in the head. Whitney then comes over and clotheslines Kaleyia, and suplexes her to the mat. She then sees the prone Courtney, and looks to eliminate her. She lifts her up to put her over the top rope. But Chae, having knocked Patricia out for the time being runs over and lifts up Whitney's legs. Both Whitney and Courtney go over the top rope. Kaleyia and Patricia are now in a brawl. Patricia has the upper hand, and whips Kaleyia to the corner. She jumps up, and does the headscissors takedown from the top rope. She then hits Kalyeia with a kick to the face, and sends her over the top rope. Outside of the ring, Whitney is pissed over being eliminated, so she starts pounding on Courtney, then drags her over to the announce table and rolls her on it. She gets a chair and smacks Courtney in the head, then climbs up, lifts up Courtney and nails a neckbreaker through the table. Whitney then locks in the Southern Sleeper on Courtney who was holding her neck. After a bit, she lets go and Courtney is out as Whitney heads to the back and EMT's come out for Courtney. In the ring, Cassie and Patricia have beaten down Chae and are fighting each other near the ropes. Cassie looks to eliminate Patricia when Chae recovers and runs over lifting Cassie up and shoves them both out to the floor and wins the match.

J-Lo: Here is your winner and the SEF Women's Champion.......................Chae Stratigias!

Me Against The Music hits as Chae raises up her title and celebrates with a smile.

Styles: Wow, Chae overcame so many talented women and kept her title.

Gertner: Man, she is not just hot, she can go in the ring.

Mack: What can I say, we got a good Women's Champ.

X-Cage Unification Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
XCW World Heavyweight Championship
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
The Jackal vs. Velzian vs. D-Von Dudley vs. John Cena vs. Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Viper[c] vs. Spike Dudley[c] vs. Strife[c]

The time is up, the scene is set and the cage hangs just above the ring now. Don't Tread On Me hits and Jackal walks out all bandaged up and steps into the ring. Then Debonaire hits and Velzian comes walking out to the ring. Bombshell hits as D-Von makes his way out, then Word Life hits and out comes John Cena. Bombshell hits again as Bubba Ray comes out, then The Unforgiven hits and Viper comes out to the ring with his Xtreme Title. Welcome to Dudleyville hits and out comes Spike with his XCW World Title, then Dark Angel hits and Strife walks out with his SEF World Title. As all eight men stand in the ring, the ref gets things oked, then tells each man where they are to go. Spike and Velzian are put in front of the announce table, Cena and Jackal are put near the ramp, Strife and Bubba are put to left of the announce table looking towards the ramp, and D-Von and Viper are placed across from them. The outer cage begins to lower and is soon set in place, the guard rail moved back a bit. Then the inside cage walls are placed down and set into place, the barbed wire on top of the whole structure. The bell soon rings and the match starts. Right away, D-Von charges Viper who moves and sends D-Von over the rope and into the cage. Spike and Velzian lock up while Bubba pounds on Strife with punches. Jackal and Cena start slugging it out. Viper ends yo ramming D-Von into the ringpost, then tosses him into the cage, pulls out a pair of brass knuckles and starts punching D-Von square in the face. Velzian has Spike out on the floor and is stomping him when Spike rolls under the ring and grabs a lead pipe, then brings it out low blowing Velzian. Bubba now as Strife near the door and is trying to force him out. Jackal has Cena reelinga nd looks for a clothesline, but gets backdropped to the floor. Viper had D-Von bleeding and near unconciousness when he lifts him up and nails Sinful, then opens the door and easily shoves him out eliminating D-Von. Spike is now laying some shots with the pipe to Velzian, then grabs his head and runs off the ropes hitting the Dudley Dog. Viper is now climbing the cage and heading for Cena and Jackal. Bubba ends up forcing Strife out and eliminates him. Bubba then begins climbing as Viper manages up on top of the cage, gets tore up by the barbed wire, but gets over and drops down in the ring. Cena is on Jackal on the floor punching at him when he catches Viper in the section. He stands up and the two stare at each other, then Viper suddenly flies over the ropes landing on Cena and starts punching him. Spike has just eliminated Velzian through the door and starts climbing the cage. Bubba is now at the top, gets tore up and drops down where Viper did. Jackal has rolled in the ring and starts exchanging punches with him. Spike make sit to the tope, his tore up, then jumps down landing on his brother Bubba and Jackal. With all five men in that section, Mack gets a mic and speaks.

Mack: Yo, boys up there, raise up that X ok, it ain't needed now.

Mack sits back down and the X walls start raising up and soon are out of there. Viper is still pounding on Cena outside the ring. In the corner of the ring, Spike gets to his feet and picks up Jackal, whips him into the ropes, but is reversed and met with a Yakiza Kick. Jackal then lifts up Spike in a press slam and tosses him to the outside, bouncing him off the cage wall. Bubba gets up and tackles Jackal from behind taking him to the outside and pounds away on him. Meanwhile, Viper lifts up Cena and starts ramming his head off the cage, then kicks him in the gut and delivers The Unforgiven on the floor. He then lifts up Cena and shoves him out the door elminating him. Bubba and Spike are now beating on Jackal when Viper makes his way over and charges both clotheslining them down. Viper picks up Bubba and walks him around the ring and throws him into the steps. Jackal gets up and grabs Spike, slams him into the wall, gives him the Jackals Claw, then shoves him through the door and eliminates him. Jackal comes around the ring and runs at Viper, but gets hip tossed into the steps where Bubba was. Bubba comes at Viper and starts punching him and has him reeling when Viper goes low and delivers a piledriver to Bubba, then wth all his power, lifts up Bubba and gets him out the door, eliminating him. Viper rolls Jackal in the ring and soon lifts him up, looks for The Unforgiven, but gets backdropped. A ref soon gets into the ring and Jackal has gone up top, looks for the Pounce Of Jackal, but Viper moves. Both men lay there for a few seconds, then Viper gets to his feet and lifts up Jackal who responds with a few punches. Viper knees Jackal in the face, then lifts him up and whips him into the ropes, goes for a clothesline, but misses, then comes of the ropes dropping Jackal with a high knee. Viper then lifts up Jackal an gives him Sinful, pins.........1..........2............kickout! Viper just starts laying in pucnhes to him, picks up Jackal and looks for a suplex, but gets elbowed in the head nailed with the Jackal Effect. Jackal then pins.........1..........2............kickout! Jackal looks pissed and starts hammering on Viper, then picks him up and looks for a press slam, but Viper slips behind him nails a release german suplex. Viper soon gets up and Jackal does so as well. Jackal charges Viper who ducks and whips around Jackal, kicks him in the gut and gives him The Unforgiven, then pins........1.........2.........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and the first ever SEF Undisputed Heavyweight Champion..........Viper!

The Unforgiven soon hits and the cage raises up as Viper gets his hand raised and his awarded his titles. He takes the XCW Title in one hand, the SEF and Xtreme Titles in his other and climbs a turnbuckle raising them up.

Styles: Wow, a first, two firsts for SEF and it was Viper winning, what a show.

Gertner: Oh yea it was. Everyone gave what they could and in the end Viper got what he earned.

Mack says nothing and just stands up.

Mack's Big Announcement On The Future Of SEF
What will Mack do? Close SEF? Keep It Open? Or something much bigger?

Mack grabs his backpack and a mic, slides in the ring and cuts the music. Viper faces him with his titles over his shoulder.

Mack: Alright man, first off, great fucking match and ya got my respect. Second man, give me those titles, ya don't need them no more.

Viper is hesitant, but knows what may coem and hands them over. Mack bends down and slides them in his backpack, then pulls out a different title and stands up. He holds it up and presents it to Viper.

Mack: This title will be the new Undisputed Title and you my friend have earned, wear it with pride.

Viper takes the title and looks at it with a smile, then unstraps it and raises it up, holds it to his waist and Mack straps the back. Viper looks to head out, but Mack stops him and pulls out the two Tag Titles, hands one to Viper and slings the other over his shoulder as he picks up his backpack. Viper slings his Tag Tite over his shoulder and Mack speaks.

Mack: Well, me and my boy be Tag Champs, plus he be the Undisputed Champ and well, on to my announcement. Ain't too big really, just gotta say that ya should have figured it out if ya haven't. Considering every match was hardcore tonight in some way or another, SEF is going that same way because the name of the game is now Showstoppa's Extreme Federation and we are moving. So say good bye to the ol' SEF and get with the new shit, but no worries, its still some ol' achool hardcore atcion like only I can bring ya. So stop wasting time and go to the new and improved hardcore version of SEF

Showstoppa's Extreme Federation

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF