sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Starrcade 2 {1/30/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 30th, 2005

We come alive with our cameras in the Thomas & Mack Center right smack in the desert, right down wher ein Las Vegas, Nevada. Pyro shoots down from the rafters exploding at the entrance and lighting it up here tonight as Bring Me To Life by Evanescence hits the pa and the fans go nuts in anticiation of the even that lays ahead. The camera pans all over the crowd for a few minutes before dropping down to the commentators table at ringside where Black Bob and Frankie Malone sit.

Black Bob: Welcome to sin city, Las Vegas, welcome to Starrcade muthafuckas, we got a kick ass show, a show for the ages it looks to be and I hope it is.

Frankie Malone: Agreeable, the show is looking good, the main event of course as it should, neither man is my favorite, but both have been going all out to win this one tonight.

Black Bob: Hell yea they have, its for the World Title and Scorpion no doubt still deserves to be champ, Derek earned a shot, this is gonna be great! We also got the TV Title on the line when Whitney defends against The Jackal.

Frankie Malone: Neither one I hold highly, but shoul dbe a decent match I guess, Whitney is good for a woman and Jackal, well never mind.

Black Bob: Anyways, we also got the Tag Titles on the line and it looks like JaWz and Tyrants faded out just as quick as they debuted, sucks to see too.

Frankie Malone: I know, may end up losng their gold, plus I liked JaWz, he went straight for Scorpion when he debuted, but sizzled out quick.

Black Bob: We have a triple threat two falls match to name number on contenders to our singles titles, plus a big grudge match between Matlock and DeeJay George, a last man standing match to settle the score.

Frankie Malone: I'd say DJ has Matt's number as Matt just don't have what it takes, never really did. Was ok for a while in SEF, but now he is back where he started, a jobber!

Black Bob: I have to agree, Matt is doing no good, but hopefully he gives a good fight tonight. Least we got some other matches like the main event, but hey, lets get rolling now.

Tag Team Match
SEF Tag Team Championship
Juice & Alex Van Dam VS JaWz [c] & Tyrant [c]

This one is a decent match, starts off with JaWz and Tyrant dominatinga s expected. Juice uses his power to put them both down at times and AVD nails some high impact moves. But AVD is soon grounded and isolated for a while by both of his opposition. After about fifteen minutes or so we get down to it and AVD counters JaWz's Dead Arising by spinning down to his feet and nails a spinning kick on him. AVD quickly ags out to Juice who comes in off the top rope shoulder blocking JaWz who falls backwards to his corner. Tyrant tags himself in, but Juice is all over him quickly with hard forearms. JaWz rolls out of the ring out of the picture, but Scorpion is on the floor as well in a squatting postion about ten feet away from JaWz who gets to his feet. He turns around and Scorpion charges nailing the SuperSpear on JaWz sending him into the ringpost. Scorpion hauls outta there through the crowd. In the ring we see Tyrant overpowering Juice, but AVD comes of fthe top rope with a karate kick to the head. Juice lifts up Tyrant and nails the Melt Down, then pins, 1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and new SEF Tag Team Champions.........Juice and Alex Van Dam!

Cold by Crossfade hits the pa now as AVD gets the titles and hands one to Juice and they raise them high in the air, give a quick hug, then head to the back.

Black Bob: Man, a huge victory I gotta say as those were two huge men they beat, but Scorpion with that spear kinda helped.

Frankie Malone: No shit it helped, he screwed JaWz and Tyrant, but payback will be a bitch!

Triple Threat 2 Falls Match
1st Fall: #1 Contendership To TV Title
2nd Fall: #1 Contendership To World Title
Christina Lopez VS D-Von Dudley VS Erika Valverde

From the start we see Christina and Erika tear it up and take D-Von to a level he wasn't expecting. The girls tear it up on each other as well and we see a good back and forth brawl between all three. D-Von gets a cocky a lil bit, but takes the fight to both women and tries for some quick pins. To get the first fall which is about ten minutes into the match Erika plants D-Von with Faded Dreams. Christine then backdrops her to the outside after a missed clothesline. Christina then drops down and pins D-Von, 1.......2.......3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the first fall.........Christina Lopez!

Jay acknowledges Christina as the winner of the first fall, then Christina lifts up D-Von and tries for Bleeding Through. She gets backdropped and Erika is on the top rope. She flies off with a cross body to D-Von rolling him up, 1.....2.....kickout! D-Von gets up and yanks up Erika, shoves her to a corner and looks to charge, but Christina trips him up sending him to the mat. Erika drops an elbow to his back and works over D-Von's back a bit. Christina helps her, but takes the fight to Erika as well. After passing the twenty minute mark and a few minutes passed we see Christina attempt Bleeding Through on Erika, but she gets backdropped and Erika falls to the mat. D-Von hits Saving Grace on Christina, then Erika nails a spinning kick to D-Von and goes up top hitting Darkness Falls on him and pins, 1.......2........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the second fall..........Erika Valverde!

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan hits as Erika gets to her feet and Christina has rolled out of the ring. The two women stare down each other, but turn away as they each have their own plans now.

Black Bob: A good match I must say and odd how D-Von got pinned by each woman, guess he was too cocky going into the match.

Frankie Malone: They ganged up on him, it was unfair and an outrage, D-Von shoulda won the whole match and go on to win both titles!

Backstage Segment

We find D-Von storming down the hall and he bursts into Triple X's locker room full of rage. Juice and AVD see him and just watch as D-Von goes nuts throwing things and shouts.

D-Von Dudley: How the fuck could this happen, both those whores did it, ahhhhhh!

Juice now goes to D-Von and grabs him by the shoulders and says.

Juice: Look man, you'll get past this, I know ya can, your D-Von Dudley, so just calm down and seek revenge, not get pissed and throw things.

AVD: Yea dude, just get revenge on the hos.

D-Von calms down and shakes his head in agreement, then sits down with Juice as we fade back to ringside.

Black Bob: Man D-Von was pissed over losing and being pinned by both women in that last match, but hey, they did a great job, so no shame should be had.

Frankie Malone: Except for losing to women, Erika and Christina, c'mon, this is pathetic, especially since they had to team up on D-Von.

Singles Match
SEF Television Championship
The Jackal w/Christine VS Whitney Marret [c] w/Daddy Mack

The start of this match sees Jackal kinda go in and take it easy it seems. Whitney catches on to this and acts like a typical female in a match, the stereotypical female that is. She then starts to take down Jackal on the mat and floats over him, slaps the back of his head, and gets up laughing. Jackal kneels up and looks a bit frustrated. Whitney just walks on over and gives him a playful slap. Jackal grabs her wrist and spins her around into a hammerlock, but Whitney ends up bending down and grabbing his foot bringing him to his back. Whitney then runs off the ropes and lands an elbow drop and knowing Jackal has the power advantage she keeps to the mat now locking in hold after hold on Jackal. She does several variations of the armbar and applies a headlock and a sleeper at some points really working over the upper body of Jackal. This goes on for most of the match, so Whitney kinda dominates Jackal most of it if ya will and out wrestles him. Jackal is really mad now that he can't take her down, but nearing the forty minute mark, damn they must be worn out a bit. Anyways, we near there and Jackal obviously tired starts to pump up and ends up lifting Whitney into a press slam out of a triangle choke. He paces the ring a few second, then slams Whitney to the mat and now climbs up top looking for his patented Pounce of Jackal. Whitney ends up bringing her knees into Jackal's gut as he comes down causing him to fly backwards and roll in pain. Whitney gets to her feet and runs to the ropes where Christine is standing on the apron. Whitney nails a hard elbow sending Christine to the floor and turns around to get a Yakuza Kick from Jackal who quickly pins, 1.....2.....kickout! Jackal sits up in awe and shakes his head, then lifts Whitney up for a suplex. Jackal hangs her up for a while, but Whitney ends up twisting in the air and slipping down behind Jackal, grabs his head in a reverse sleeper sorta and drops back with a body scissors locking him in the Southern Sleeper. Jackal goes crazy from the pain and screams, beats the mat and tries to break free. Whitney keeps it locked in secure on Jackal who starts to fade, but she wrenches at him and keeps him awake. Jackal screams more and loses strength to break the hold and crawl for the ropes. He almost fades out, but Whitney keeps wrenching at him to keep him conscious. Jackal soon having no choice taps out!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission and still SEF Television Champion...........Whitney Marret!

Always by Saliva sounds over the pa and Whitney releases the hold as Jay raises her hand in the air. Mack gets in with the TV Title and hands it to Whitney, then awards her with a kiss and they soon head to the back.

Black Bob: Wow, that was a good goddamn match and Whitney sure surprised me with that solid wrestling, Jackal I am sure was surprised too.

Frankie Malone: Honestly, she did do ok, can't deny she didn't show good moves in the ring, but still, a woman and married to the boss, I still can't buy it all.

Last Man Standing Match
DeeJay George VS Matt Matlock
Stipulation: No Interaction Is Allowed Between Either Man Until This Match Happens

Matt starts this by coming from the crowd and attacking DJ from behind in the ring. From there he proceeds to beat the hell out of DJ and take it in and out of the ring, using weapons, just going all out with his assult. This lasts for quite a few minutes, DJ come back and sends Matt round for round, they just go back and foth beating on each other from there. Around the twenty minute mark and both men are bloody, Matt nails a Matlock Go Round, then tries for the Matt-Lock. DJ rolls out of it and into the ropes, so Matt kicks him in the ribs and lifts him to the top rope nailing the Matlock Drop. Matt starts punching DJ, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes looking for a clothesline. DJ ducks it and comes back with a Judgment Kick, then looks to the top rope and lifts Matt up on it. DJ climbs up and Matt fires with some punches, DJ fires back making him reel backwards. DJ then stands to the top, sets up Matt and lifts him up and over into the DeeJay ZappCannon off the top rope, ths the Career Ender as he dubs it. Matt hits hard and lays motionless as DJ rolls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Jay stops his count on both men and starts counting down for Matt and soon reaches that 10 count and gives his desicion.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match.........DeeJay George!

Take What's Mine by Mercy Drive hits the pa and DJ gets a grin and raises his arms in the air for his victory and settling of a score. EMT's come out with a stretcher and carry Matt to the back while DJ comtinues on posing and flaunting his win to the booing crowd, though some cheer since they hated Matt.

Black Bob: Damn, a fued coming to an end and no doubt it is over after that move DJ hit on Matt, he may have ended his career.

Frankie Malone: Honestly, Matt ended his own career, the guy sucked ass as of late and deserves no less.

We soon pan backstage where Matt is taken into a medic room. Daddy Mack is in there and the EMT's are checking over Matt who comes to and insist he is going to be fine, though i sneck does hurt badly, just gonna be sore is all. Mack listens and at that he grabs Matt by the collar, lifts him up and slams him to the wall, stares deep into the petrified eyes of Matt and says.

Daddy Mack: For two years we known each other and I considered you a good friend. In the ring we had times, but I ain't talking abou tin the ring. You let me down for the last time asshole, you let SEF down when you know inside yourself you owe us all to be a man. I am done giving you chances Matt, your finished because as of now, your fired! Now get the fuck out of this arena and stay the fuck out of SEF, you don't deserve to be here!

Matt looks shocked and tries to say something, but Mack yanks him to the door of the room and shoves him out, then pushes him down the hall to the locker room where Matt's bag is packed up and held by security. Mack shoves Matt to the guards and has them haul Matt out as we cut back to ringside.

Frankie Malone: About damn time Matlock got canned, bitch has been slacking off way too much.

Black Bob: Yea, he has been I know, but damn, gotta feel for Mack who treated Matt as his best friend, now had to fire him, damn!

Backstage Segment

We find JaWz face to face with Scorpion and both men staring off with each other ready to unload, but each knowing better, well at least Scorpion since Tyrant comes from behind and apparently through a planned set up attacks Scorpion with a big boot to the back of his head. JaWz moves out of the way as Scorpion falls face first to the floor and hold the back of his head in pain. JaWz stomps on Scorpion's back hard, then kneels down with a knee buried into Scorpion's back, lifts up on his head and says.

JaWz: This is the end of your dream Scorpion, I am to be blamed for your demise, so I'll see you again and next time the belt won't be with you!

JaWz snickers and lets go of Scorpion, then stands up and soon walks away with Tyrant now as we cut back to ringside.

Black Bob: Holy shit, that was uncalled for and cowardly, now how does this leave Scorpion to defend his title?

Frankine Malone: Hey, shit happens, JaWz apparently had a beef with Scorpion and is out to cost him big time.

Singles Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Derek Helms VS Scorpion [c]

Scorpion is clearly hurting from the start, but he does not let that hinder his performance. Derek though takes it to Scorpion in the beginning mostly and works the match at his pace. He takes to the air quite a bit and brings Scorpion down, works him over on the mat, but keeps it quick as ot not let up on Scorpion. We see a good performance for the first 20-30 minutes and it only gets better in the final minutes. Scorpion catches Derek coming off the top with a kick to the gut and nails Venom, but hits on his knee and flies back in pain. After a few seconds he is able to roll on Derek for the pin, 1......2.......kickout!

Black Bob: Oh man, Derek just kicked out of the Venom, late cover, but still, this is gonna be good!

Scorpion pulls himself up and lifts up Derek, sends him to the ropes and hits a hard clothesline sending him to the mat. Scorpion starts kicking at Derek's ribs, then comes of fthe ropes and hits an elbow drop on him. He then drags Derek to the ropes and starts tow ork over hi slegs a bit before trying to lock in his DeathTrap. Derek ends up rolling Scorpion into a small package, 1......2.......kickout! Both men get up and Derek ducks a right hands, flies off the ropes, and takes down Scorpion with a cross body block. Derek rolls up to his feet and picks up Scropion for a suplex. Scorpion blocks it and nails one of his own, then back into a corner and walks out dropping a knee to Derek's head. Scorpion winces a bit, but lifts up Derek and attempts Venom. Derek fights and flips Scorpion to hi sback, then catapults him into the turnbuckles. He turns around and delivers a ddt to Scorpion, then climbs to the top rope now and leaps off for The Silencer. Scorpion gets his knees up driving them into Derek's ribs. Derek flies backwards and Scorpion holds his right knee in pain. Jay makes a count, but Scorpion is up to break it and Derek gets a up a second later. Scorpion is on him with heavy punches, but Derek fires back with some quick ones and sends Scorpion into a corner. He pounds on Scorpion quite a bit, then backs up to the other side of the ring and starts running. Scorpion suddenly bolts up and charges hitting Derek hard with the SuperSpear laying him flat out and rolls over for a pin, 1........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion!

No Remorse by Metallica hits and Scorpion gets his hand raised, then he is handed the World Title and he struggles to his feet and poses for the cheering fans. Scorpion nods in respect to Derek who moves, but just rolls to the apron and holds his ribs.

Black Bob: Man, that one came right down to it and what a spear, Derek running at Scorpion who charged quickly and dropped him hard, damn that had to hurt.

Frankie Malone: Yea, it probably did and a move it definitely was to end this match, neither is my favorite like I said, but a good match nonetheless.

Black Bob: A damn good match and the headliner of the night which means our show is over, so see ya tomorrow night Phoenix people, were out.

The camera pans up now as Bring Me To Life by Evanescence hits the pa and the crowd goes into cheers for the kick ass event they just saw. Scorpion stays in the ring holding his title high as we soon fade away to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF