sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 13 {4/2/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 2nd, 2007

So here we are for another ediition of WAR and we open up inside the Brown County Expo Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin, our theme "Start A War" blasts over the pa as the cameras roam around capturing the sold out crowd who screams loud cheering on the start of their favorite wrestling show.

Nick Miller: Hello once again everyone to Monday Night WAR, I am Nick Miller and with me again is Greg Boone, my new color man and tonight we got ourselves quite a nice show, but SEF always delivers every week.

Greg Boone: Hell yea SEF does, this place is the place to be and it sbecause we have the best talent there is in wrestling, more notably, we have the best wrestler today, Triple V, Viper, the World Heavyweight Champion!

Nick Miller: Arguable only because of the way he won the title and also because he was pinned by Black Bob last week in a tag match.

Greg Boone: A tag match and a fluke win mean nothing when you don't have the title to show for yourself. Viper has it, so therefore he is the best and Bob is just a second rate never was.

Nick Miller: Yet he held his own at the grandest stage Wrestle X, ok man. Tonight though he teams with Corez which is becoming a trend for the two, they face Jordan Brooks a man Bob knows well and his partner Justin Heath Rodgers, probably the next DVF member.

Greg Boone: No probably about it, after they beat Bob and Corez, Justin gets his welcome in because you know he and Jordan will not get beat by a couple pukes.

Nick Miller: Neither team has teamed up much, but Bob and Corez do hold the experience together, should be good regardless. Dusty facing off with Whitney Marret, hell of a challenge for Dusty, but she is no slouch, its possible she could win.

Greg Boone: She has as much chance of winning as McMoogle has of beating Trent Flash, not a chance in hell.

Nick Miller: I think Dusty's chances are greater than that, but we'll see. McMoogle and Flash do have that submission match, safe bet is on Flash, but ya never know I guess. Neo Monozide faces newcomer Nathaniel James in a hardcore bout, but what about Neo tossing the Hardcore Title into a dumpster?

Greg Boone: He should be fired for it and then put in his place physically, not exactly in that order, the kid isn't close to being the most hardcore wrestler of SEF, so his lie to claim for fame can be shoved up his ass and I wish to hell Daddy Mack had not retired so he could teach a hardcore lesson to the punk kid.

Nick Miller: I do agree Mack is more hardcore, he's proved that in SEF years ago and no one can touch him. Neo is proving himself, building a reputation for hardcore, just Mack is the most hardcore we've seen, not Neo. But out of hardcore now, we got Stacy and Journey clashing tonight as well as Mezif Seed and Jagger, but the main event is for the World Title, Nick Torres challenges Viper!

Greg Boone: A good match that should be, but I can't see Torres winning, he just doesn't have what it takes to beat the man that is Viper.

Nick Miller: I believe he does as Torres has really stepped up this year. Maybe not tonight, but I see him as World Champ sometime in the near future or at least a hell of a threat as he has to be now. We'll see what happens between them, but right now we ahve our opening match, Dusty and Whitney one on one!

"What's Its Like to Be Me" hits the p.a. Showers of pink and silver pyro falls all over the arena. A clip of a young girl dancing/cheerleading, practicing martial arts, playing soccer&softball, and then training to wrestle hits the tron. The girl then comes out, all country cute, dressed in short cut off shorts, pink midriff shirt, and cowboy boots. she acts kinda shy and cute as she heads down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Dallas Texas, she weighs 105 pounds, she is Dusty McKenna Rodgers!

Dusty climbs in the ring and walks to the ropes waving at the crowd, then she turns ready for her match. "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp and from behind her comes Viper dressed in his ring gear and a Dominant Player shirt along with Jordan Brooks who is in his ring gear and a black shirt.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Las Vegas Nevada, she weighs 145 pounds and is accompanied by Triple V and Jordan Brooks, she is the SEF Women's Champion, Whitney Marret!

She and Viper then make their way to the ring and climb the steel steps and Jordan follows them. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air while Viper comes behind her sliding an arm around her stomach and leans his head over her shoulder. She lowers her arms to hold his head and arm while Jordan just watches on behind them. Jordan and Viper soon exit the ring and the bell rings.

Nick Miller: This one should be good, Dusty is fired up over all that drama surround Corez and that Lotus girl.

Greg Boone: I don't see the big deal in all that, I'd take that Lotus chick over Dusty, wild redheads are great!

Whitney and Dusty circle each other and move in for a lock up, Dusty ducks around though and looks for a kick, but Whitney catches her leg and looks for a short clothesline. Dusty ducks it and sweeps her other leg taking Whitney's feet out from under her. She tries grounding Whitney, but Dusty gets turned over and Whitney floats around into a side headlock, they both get up and Whitney keeps the headlock on and brings Dusty down on to her back and wrenches her head.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, Whitney showing Dusty a thing or two about wrestling.

Nick Miller: That was some good moves, Dusty did get the takedown though, she's not bad.

Whitney still has the headlock applied and we see Viper get on the apron distracting the ref. Jordan on the other side pulls Dusty's leg as Whitney lets her go. Jordan gets her on the floor and in a bearhug, then rams her into the ringpost and turns slamming her to the floor with a spinebuster.

Nick Miller: My god, Dusty is half the size of Jordan, two hundred a half pounds lighter, she's a twig in his arms, this is not right.

Jordan rolls Dusty in the ring and Whitney climbs to the top rope nailing a moonsault to her, then waits for her to get up, the crowd booing. We suddenly see Corez and Black Bob come running out and Bob meets Viper with punches while Corez runs around the ring leaping at Jordan and going crazy on him with punches. Whitney is behind Dusty who is staggering up, the ref trying to get the guys at ringside under control. We see Journey hit the ring and charge Whitney who sees her and ducks down, lifts Journey for a flapjack and drops her on the top rope, then dropkicks her to the floor. Whitney gets up and Dusty grabs her from behind in a full nelson and drops her with Sweet Emotion locking it in tight.

Nick Miller: Dusty with drop on Whitney and she has that hold locked in.

Greg Boone: No, that wasn't fair, Journey had no right running in.

Nick Miller: Jordan and Viper had no right helping Whitney.

The ref is in the ring and asking Whitney if she gives, but she refuses and fights the hold gets up on her knees, pulls herself up, still locked in and powers her arms down breaking the hold. Dusty backs into the ropes and comes back leaping up with a knee, but Whitney dodges to the side, grabs her from behind and locks in the Southern Sleeper dropping to the mat and cinching it in tight.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, now we see a real submission and Dusty tapping in seconds.

Dusty is screaming in pain, Whitney has her legs locked in a body scissors, she has Dusty in the middle of the ring, the ref asks her and Dusty refuses to tap. Journey gets up on athe apron now and distracts the ref, Whitney lets Dusty go and gets up nailing Journey with a punch sending her to the floor. Dusty gets up and grabs Whitney from behind looking for Sweet Emotion again, but Whitney slips out and whips Dusty across the ring, Dusty flies back for a clothesline, Whitney ducks and Dusty turns, gets kicked in her stomach, then Whitney hooks her arms and nails Southern Pride. She hooks Dusty's leg and covers, 1..............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits the pa as Whitney gets to her feet, the crowd booing and she quickly exits the ring. Journey comes in checking on Dusty. Viper and Bob have brawled off into the crowd and Corez lets up on Jordan, then heads into the ring checking on Dusty as well. Jordan heads up with Whitney.

Nick Miller: A good match it was, Whitney with the win in the end, but Dusty proving she can hang.

Greg Boone: She lost and even with Journey's help, Whitney is truly dominant, she is unbeatable.

Nick Miller: Whitney had help too and no one is unbeatable. We however are not sponsor free, so we'll be back after this commercial.

We come back from break and were backstage viewing a brawl between Black Bob and Triple V, both look beaten, but both fired up and wanting to kill the other. Bob is hammering Viper against a wall, sends him against a concrete support beam, then grabs a trash can throws it at him. Viper ducks letting it hit the beam, then charges Bob nailing him with Venom. Bob lays on the floor with the wind knocked out of him and Viper staggers up and walks away from there. We follow him down the hall where we see Whitney and Jordan meet him, but also Doug Melvin approaches him and says.

Doug Melvin: Viper, I need to tell you something. Mr. Martin wants to see you in his office now, something about a title match I think he said.

Viper looks confused as does his fellow DVF partners and they brush by Doug heading down the hall.

Nick Miller: I wonder what the owner wants with Viper and concering a title shot, maybe a defense of Viper's title?

Greg Boone: I don't know what that is about, hopefully its good for Viper or there could be hell to pay from the man.

Nick Miller: We'll see, but right now we got Mitch McMoogle in the ring ready for his submission match with Trent Flash.

So we go to the ring where Mitch stands, his stare at the stage.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a submission match where the only way to win is by forcing your opponent to give up. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 215 pounds, Mitch McMoogle!

The crowd shows lil reaction, though some do boo. "Rock And Roll All Nite" begins to play as Trent walks out wearing a white and gold robe and his golden locks flowing freely. He walks to the ring, led by his manager Danny Hansen, and his body guard the Black Scorpion following closely behind.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Baltimore Maryland, he weighs 236 pounds and is accompanied by Danny Hansen and Black Scorpion, he is Trent Flash!

He gets in the ring and undoes his robe to reveal the Real World's title, as he then takes it off and hands it to Danny. He warms up real quick bouncing off the ropes and stretcing his arms. The bell rings and Flash extends a hand to Mitch who raises a hand, Flash pulls his back, but Mitch slaps him across the face. Mitch grabs his arm and whips Flash to the ropes, catches him and nails an inverted atomic drop, then backs up and charges with a clothesline dropping Flash. Mitch pulls up Flash and hammers him into a corner, then nails a hard chop to hs chest. Flash feels it, but turns Mitch around and lights him up with a few chops, then drags him out in a front facelock and nails a ddt.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, Mitch may have got a few lucky shots, but now its all Flash.

Nick Miller: Decent showing by Mitch though.

Flash drops a few elbows to Mitch's left knee, then drops a knee across his knee and twists up on his lower leg really wrenching it hard. Mitch in pain yells and tries kicking Flash away, but can't get his grip broke. Flash eventually breaks on his own, backs up and steps back to Mitch dropping a knee to his ribs, rolls up and kicks at Mitch. He pulls him up and looks for a chop, but Mitch ducks it and pokes Flash in his eye, whips him to the ropes and follows him looking for a clothesline. Flash is able to duck down and back body drop Mitch out to the apron. He turns and Flash pokes Mitch in his eye, then backs up grabbing the ref. Black Scorpion comes over swinging his bat right into Mitch's left knee, then rips Mitch off the apron slamming his back against the guard rail.

Nick Miller: This isn't very fair, its a two on one match now.

Greg Boone: So what, the ref don't know that.

Scorpion rolls Mitch in the ring and grabs his bat. Flash moves over dropping a knee to his left knee, then gets up holding Mitch's leg and drags him from the ropes, then turns him into the figure four leg lock and falls back cinching it in tight. Mitch screams in pain now, he sits up and Flash nails a hard punch to his jaw putting Mitch on his back. The ref hovers over Mitch who tries to fight it, but ends up tapping out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Trent Flash!

"Rock And Roll All Nite" hits the pa and Flash egts to his feet, Danny meets him with the titles and Scorpion comes in behind them. The crowd boos as all three men stand tall, Flash holding his title high.

Nick Miller: Pretty inevitable once locked in that hold, especially after having a bat taken to your knee.

Greg Boone: Bat or not Mitch woulda tapped.

Nick Miller: Maybe so, but so soon and who's to say he couldn't have won had it been fair? We don't know that, but we do know our next match isn't happening, let's go to the back.

So backstage we go where we see Jagger and Journey anticipating Jagger's match when Sean Martin comes up to them and nods to Jagger, then says.

Sean Martin: Hey, I have to inform you that your match is not happening due to Mezif Seed leaving the company, however you win by no show as he walked out at the last minute. I may have a title shot in mind for you soon though, that is if you can find a tag team partner as the Tag Titles are vacant. If not, well maybe we can work something else out, but we could use a good team, so keep it in mind if ya know someone you could team with, take care.

Sean pats him on the shoulder, then walks off. Jagger looks a mad that he has no match, but looks down to his waist almost picturing a title there.

Nick Miller: Mezif walked out, but Jagger with a title opportunity in his future if he can find a tag partner, hopefully he don't pass this up. We got a commercial now, but mnore of WAR when we get back.

We come back from break to find ourselves backstage and see Neo Monoxde heading down the hall, but out from a room steps Corez...Version II and he just stares wide eyed into Neo's eyes and over his shoulder is the Hardcore Title. Neo looks at it, then stares at Corez.

Corez: Missing something?

Neo Monoxide: Nah man, I got all I need right here!

Neo spreads his arms motioning to himself.

Corez: Save you bullshit lies asshole! You don't deserve this title nor do you deserve to be calling yourself hardcore!

Neo Monoxide: And you do?

Corez: I never claimed to be the most hardcore cause I know no one in SEF is more hardcore than the man who came before all of us, the man who was hardcore when hardcore wasn't that big, Daddy Mack. He is retired, done enough, proved he is the most hardcore wrestler, proved he is the greatest wrestler, so I am stepping up where he would have and I am calling your punk ass the fuck out! You think you broke X, that son of a bitch laid us both out at Wrestle X and then he left SEF to quote and quote be a bigger star, well fuck him, but Neo, fuck you too!

Corez drops the title and he looks ready to go as does Neo when we see Trent Flash come walking up to both men, Danny Hansen holds his World Title and Black Scoprion holds the bat standing a few feet behind. Corez and Neo turn to Flash who grins.

Trent Flash: Once again I find you fighting over who is the most hardcore, you two nobodies fighting over a spot in this business as a glorified stuntman while I, a notorious World Champ, the real Worlds Champ continues to go out and fight for my spot at the top of the mountain.

Corez backs up some and picks up the Hardcore Title, points to it and Flash nods and laughs, then Corez throws the title into Flash's face and rushes him with punches. Scorpion rushes over, but Neo is on him with punches, Danny just stands back and yells for security.

Danny Hansen: SECURITY.........HELP!

Flash and Scorpion fight back and it turns into a back and forth brawl till security finally does get down here and breaks it up. Danny gets Flash and Scorpion away as Neo and Corez are restrained.

Nick Miller: A wild brawl in the back, tension is thick between those three, Corez calling Neo out while Flash continues is running down of Neo's hardcore attitude.

Greg Boone: Flash is just telling it like it is, hardcore wrestling is no match for great mat wrestling.

Nick Miller: There is a misconception to what hardcore is as it is not all weapons and crazy matches like Neo and Xanthus got into, its what your about, not what you use. Our next match is not hardcore though, just a tag match, but one with some big build to it as Bob continues his fight with the DVF and Corez continues his beef with Justin.

So were focused on the ring and the lights begin to flash.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall.

"Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: Introducing first, from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. We hear "Becoming" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage with a steady walk showing he means business, he is fired up too. He pumps his hands in the air with the devils sign which he uses to proclaim himself as Version II, then heads down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 220 pounds, he is.....Corez Version Two!

The crowd responds with cheering as Corez just taunts all the way down the aisle. He rolls in the ring and gets on the middle rope flashing the v2 sign. Corez hops down and stands with Bob slapping hands with him. "What I Want" plays and as his video plays above his head, despite the crowds reaction, Justin comes out and poses showing off his body as showers of golden pyro go off all around him. The Prodigy flashes across the screen so much it can even the most sane person schitzophrenic. As the chorus picks up, he flashes a sexy grin at the fans, a large portion of the females in attendance swooning as he shows off his abs.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Tampa Bay Florida, he weighs 235 pounds, Justin Heath Rodgers!

Justin keeps smiling as he heads up the steel steps and with a confident and cocky swagger gets in the ring. He climbs up the ropes and spreads his arms out wide lifting his chin high. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Brittany Fox: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Whitney comes walking out behind him carrying her Women's Title and walks with Jordan down to the ring. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and climbs it, but Black Bob comes charging behins him slamming Jordan into the turnbuckles. Justin comes over, but Corez charges him with a clothesline taking both men over the top rope to the floor. Bob is hammering on Jordan's back, then turns him around and starts chopping him hard. Corez is pounding on Justin outside, slams him backfirst against the guard rail, then whips him into the apron and charges, leaps up and hits a knee to his face. Corez grabs him in a side headlock and runs from the ring nailing a bulldog to Justin on the ramp.

Nick Miller: Damn, Corez is really taking it to Justin and Bob is really unloading on Jordan.

Greg Boone: They jumped the guys from behind.

Whitney pulls Corez around and yells at him, Corez backs her up and we see Viper come running out and down the ramp. Corez turns in time and ducks a clothesline, then spins around hammering Viper back to the steps, backs up and nails a dropkick to hi sleg bringing him down. Corez is told to get to his corner finally, so he does, Justin pulling himself up to his corner. Bob has Jordan in the ropes choking him, breaks on four and looks for an irish whip, but he gets reversed and leveled with a thunderous clothesline. Jordan went down to, but pushes himself up to his knees and crawls over making the tag. Justin comes in and he is groggy too, but kicks at Bob's back, then pulls him up so he is facing away from him and turns dropping him with a neckbreaker. Justin gets up and backs into the ropes, then steps to Bob and leaps up for a knee drop, but Bob rolls out of the way.

Nick Miller: Bob was on fire, but that clothesline really took a lot out of him, Justin is still winded as well though.

Greg Boone: Yea, but Justin was attacked illegally.

Bob reaches for Corez, but Justin jumps on hi sback and nails some forearms to his head, then rips him up and nails a reverse ddt. Justin drags Bob back some and makes a tag, Jordan comes in and drops an elbow to Bob's chest, then turns him on his side and sits over him applying an armbar.

Nick Miller: Jordan with a ground move here, unusual of him considering he is a powerhouse.

Greg Boone: He knows how to mix it up, he was trained by the best after all.

Jordan stands up, then drops down with a knee to Bob's back, wrenches away at his arm, but Bob refuses to give up and reaches for the ropes. Jordan relases him and stands up kicking him in the back, then he rips up Bob and looks for a suplex, hangs him in the air, but Bob turns and slips down, backs up and dropkicks Jordan into his corner. Justin makes the tag and comes in as Bob lunges backwards making the tag to Corez. Justin gets wide eyed and Corez just flies in and is all over Justin who fights back, but Corez is to quick and aggressive hammering Justin against the ropes, then whips him across the ring. Justin comes back and Corez catches him by his arm and head and nails a side effect. Corez goes to the top rope now and leaps off with a leg drop, then he gets up pulling Justin up and nails the Insanity Driver and pins, 1.....................2................Jordan clobbers Corez over his back.

Nick Miller: Damn, so close, that may have been three had it not been for Jordan.

Greg Boone: No way, Justin woulda kicked out.

Jordan is forced back as Corez hammers on Justin and Viper has a sledgehammer and is near Bob who sees him and hops to the floor. Whitney is behind Bob now and low blows him, then moves away allowing Viper to drop Bob with the sledge to his head. He quickly drops the sledge and kicks it under the ring walking away as does Whitney.

Nick Miller: What the hell was that? Viper has no business getting involved and with a sledgehammer, damn him!

Greg Boone: Oh shut up!

Corez has Justin up and looks for the Corez Effect, but Jordan comes in the ring, the ref distracted by Whitney now, so Jordan kicks Corez low. Justin stands up and drops Corez with PO'd as Jordan backs up. Justin walks over and they slap hands for the tag, then Justin gets out as Jordan rips up Corez and nails the Big Apple Bomb, then pins him as the ref turns and counts, 1...................2.....................3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Jordan Brooks and Justin Heath Rodgers!

Viper is in the ring with a mic now and shoves the ref away, then motions raises Jordan's hand as Whitney raises his other.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, the DVF proving their dominance and we just may see them grow even stronger, the man, Viper is about to speak

Nick Miller: An unfair win is what it was, but whats new with the DVF?

Viper has the mic raised now, the crowd booing, but calmed a lil to hear what he has to say.

VVV: You see this, the most dominant faction in professional wrestling today, but also compared to any in the past and we will no doubt be the comparison in the future, but no faction will ever compare to us. I am the most dominant World Champ in the business, Whitney is the most dominant Women's Champ in the business and we have the future of our business right here. Jordan Brooks is the future and one other man could be the future of SEF, you Justin Rodgers, take my advice, whether ya join us or not, take my advice and run with it, though joining the best faction there is will cement your place as the future of SEF.

Justin is backing up the ramp and is deep in thought, he listens very intently as the crowd is booing.

VVV: To put in real simple terms Justin, to be blantly honest, you can take my advice to heart, join the DVF, and you will for sure be a future main player here. You could take my advive amd not join and maybe you could be somebody here, or ya could blow me off altogether and go nowhere, but those are the only choices you got, but its your choice, make the right one!

The crowd boos and we hear "To Live Is To Die" play now, Viper raises Jordan's hand and Whitney's hand and Justin continues to look deep in thought as he heads to the back.

Greg Boone: Justin has a hell of a desicion on his mind now, does he make his career or break it?

Nick Miller: It is a big desicion and Viper as an enemy is not something you want, the guy is deadly. We still got a show to get on with though, but right now we have another commercial.

We come back from break to hear "Regular People" playing and Stacy in the ring, Nick Torres is at the commentators table with both his titles sitting in front of him.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Seattle Washington, she weighs 130 pounds, Stacy!

The crowd cheers a lil for Stacy who raises her arms in the air, then she blows a kiss to Torres who just grins. Electric guitar hits with a voice whispering "You Just Don't Know Me At All". The lights are lowered, then a strobe light begins to spin like crazy. A video flashes clips of a lot of martial arts tourneys. One girl seems to be the focus, she's little and blond. Several times this girl outclasses and often knocks out her bigger opponents. The cultimation of this is the girl winning a huge trophy at a World championship somewhere. As Lilian Garcia begins to sing over the pa, a spot light hits the entrance, and the girl is standing there dressed in designer clothes. She's wearing a funky L.A.M.B. top, True Religion jeans, and Christian Leboutin boots. Her sunglasses are Armani, small and matches the color of her top. She comes out flashes a peace sign, kissing it, and throws it to the crowd and behind her comes her boyfriend Jagger.

Brittany Fox: Now making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay Florida, she weighs 100 pounds and is accompanied by Jagger, she is Journey!

The couple kiss, Journey is a little intense as she keeps her eyes on the ring, slapping a few hands, as she makes her way to the ring. Jagger stays out at ringside while Journey and Stacy stare each other down. The bell soon rings and the women move into a lock up, Stacy winning it and forcing Journey into a corner, breaks and nails a chop to her chest, then backs up. Journey steps out and they circle each other and move in for another lock up. Journey though gets a side headlock on Stacy, then Stacy shoves her to the ropes, drops down letting Journey skip over her. Stacy leaps up and looks to leapfrog Journey, but instead catches her legs around her neck and nails a hurricanrana.

Nick Miller: Nice start so far, nice hurricanran by Stacy.

Nick Torres: What can I say, I taught her well.

Greg Boone: When was the last time you used a hurricanrana?

Nick Torres: Never said I did, but I let her pratice that on me, though the end result is usually different when we do it!

Stacy has Journey up in a corner and hammers with elbows, then whips her across the ring and follows up for a clothesline. Journey flips out and over bringing Stacy down in a sunset flip. Stacy rolls out quickly leaps up dropkicking Journey in her face. Stacy rips her up and nails a snap suplex, then floats over into a pin, 1............2........kickout! Stacy has an armbar on Journey and wrenches her arm tight, but Journey fights up on her knees. She punches Stacy in her stomach, then fights up on her feet and grabs the back of her hair using it to walk her back against the ropes. The ref breaks them apart, Journey kicks Stacy in the stomach, then drives her down with a ddt. Journey lifts her up and nails some kicks to Stacy's sides, then whips her to the ropes and looks for a superkick. Stacy ducks it and hits the other ropes leaping up for a cross body, but Journey leaps up dropkicking her in the ribs sending her down.

Nick Miller: Ooh, hell of a counter by Journey.

Greg Boone: How was that Torres, teach Stacy that as well?

Nick Torres: Nah, but I heard you trying to give some pointers like that, then ya got slapped!

Journey has a sleeper on Stacy and pulls her up to her feet, then leaps for a body scissors, but Stacy drives herself backwards smashing Journey into a corner. She elbows back at Journey, then staggers out of the corner. Journey hops on the second rope and dives at Stacy grabbing her around her neck and drives her backwards with a reverse ddt. Journey turns her over and pins, 1.............2..........kickout! Journey gets up and grabs Stacy's legs, tries turning her into a sharpshooter, but Stacy fights it and crawls backwards grabbing the bottom rope.

Nick Miller: Stacy seeing that one coming and not wanting to get caught in it.

Journey kicks at Stacy's stomach, then backs up letting Stacy get up, charges her with a spinning back kick, but Stacy ducks and Journey gets hung up on the second rope. Stacy come off the ropes with a leg drop to Journey, then pulls her away from the ropes, but near a corner and she goes to the top. She blows a kiss to Torres, then leaps off with the 450 Splash, Journey rolls out of the way at the last second and Stacy crashes hard to the mat.

Greg Boone: Guess your girl miscaculated huh, ya teach her that also?

Nick Torres: No, but I may teach her how to kick annoying announcers asses!

Nick Miller: Just him right?

Nick Torres: Yea, your cool Miller.

Greg Boone: What the hell did I do!

Nick Torres: Shut up!

Journey is on the top rope now and nails a moonsault to Stacy, then she gets up to her feet and pulls up Stacy. She lifts her up on her shoulders and nails the Diamond Cutter, then pins, 1....................2.....................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Journey!

"You Just Don't Know Me At All" hits the pa as Jagger enters the ring and raises Journey's hand. Torres grabs his titles and comes in the ring checking on Stacy now, Jagger and Journey are out on the ramp heading to the back.

Nick Miller: A good match between two new divas, both proving they got what it takes to be in SEF.

Greg Boone: Yea, yea, their hot too, but what was your deal saying that shit to the big goof out here?

Nick Miller: That was just me being honest, now lets get on with the show ok, we got a hardcore match coming up.

So Torres and Stacy have made their exit and the lights start to flicker black and green like DX but then "King of Kings" blares over the pa as Nathaniel James comes out on stage.

Brittany Fox: Now coming out from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 265 pounds, Nathaniel Hames!

He heads down the ramp focused on the ring, steps in and stands ready to fight. "Revenga" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and slaps the fans hands, then does a flip over the top rope to get in the ring. Neo climbs the ropes and taunts. He hops down and James charges him. Neo leapfrogs him letting James hit the corner. Neo then leaps up with a spinning kick to the back of his head, then pulls him back and down with a reverse ddt. Neo climbs to the top rope and nails a corckscrew moonsault to James, then he rolls from the ring and grabs a trash can full of weapons tossing it in. Neo gets a chair and rolls in the ring with it. Jame sis getting up and Neo bashes him in the head sending him back down, then places the chair on top of him. He climbs up to the top rope and leaps straight down driving his feet on to the chair smashing James with it.

Nick Miller: Man, Neo is destroying James.

Greg Boone: Yea, kid must suck if even Neo can dominate him.

Neo has a cheese grate and rips open James head with it, then tosses it away and pulls out his pizza cutter slicing him open real bad now. Neo pulls up James and whips him into a corner, then grabs the trash can charging him and smashing it over James head. he tosses it away and drops James with a tornado ddt ou tof the corner. neo gets up and climbs to the top rope, poses on the top, then leaps off with The Wrecking Ball and soon pins, 1..................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Neo Monoxide!

"Revenga" hits the pa and Neo leaps to his feet receiving cheers, though some boos for his recent actions and words. He salutes to them regardless and soon rolls from the ring heading up the ramp.

Nick Miller: A desicive win for Neo as James never really did much of anything.....wait, what's going on?

Up on the stage as Neo turns to face the ring a man in black rushes behind him nailing him in the back with a bat, the man is the Black Scorpion. He drops Neo to his face, then kneels down over him and bring sthe bat unde rhis neck choking him with it. Scorpion lifts Neo to his feet with it and whips him around. Trent Flash walk sout and rushes Neo with punches to his gut, then buries a knee to his gut and lights him up with chops to his chest. He and Scorpion grab hold of Neo's head and run him off the stage sending him through a table below causing the crowd to really boo them.

Nick Miller: That was an uncalled for attack on Neo.

"Rock And Roll All Nite" plays as Flash pats Scorpion on the back and they head to the back now.

Greg Boone: Well actually Flash was jumped earlier by Neo and Corez, he was just an innocent bystander backstage.

Nick Miller: Like hell he was. He's been running down Neo since he came to SEF. Flash is not innocent, but hardly anyone is in SEF, definitely not the two men in our main event which is coming up right after this commercial.

We come back from the break to hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is the SEF Intercontinental and International Champion........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He swishes his toothpick to one side and kisses Stacy who then exits the ring. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring. Whitney Marret is with him and wears a strapless leather dress coming to her knees, Fate is behind both in his black suit and glasses.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, Triple V!

Viper heads down the aisle with Whitney, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. Fate stays on outside just watching. Viper goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist, Whitney raising her arms up and motioning to him. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and kisses Whitney who soon exits the ring. Viper turns stepping to the middle of the ring where Torres stands, no toothpick, but he raises his right hand flicking the pick into Viper's face. He then unloads with several right hands sending Viper reeling backwards, then whips him to the ropes and tries a clothesline. Viper ducks it and comes off the opposite ropes leaping up for a high knee. Torres catches his leg and turns Viper against the ropes, backs up and charges clotheslining him out to the floor.

Nick Miller: Torres with the upperhand and sendinging Viper out of the ring.

Greg Boone: Only because he threw a toothpick in his eye, I mean c'mon, shouldn't he be disqualified?

Nick Miller: It is only a toothpick, more of a distraction really.

Torres motions to Viper to come on in and get some. Viper just looks in the ring pissed and gets up on the apron. He calls the ref over complaining that he hurt his leg when we see Whitney come in the ring. Torres moves towards Viper, but Whitney nails a low blow on him first, then rolls out to the floor backing up innocently, but Stacy catches her in the back with a forearm sending her to the floor.

Nick Miller: Now that should be a dq, what Whitney did!

Greg Boone: What, I saw nothing and neither did the ref, Stacy should be thrown outta here for that assault!

Viper comes in the ring hooking Torres in a front facelock, knees him in the head a few times, then rips him up and over in a double underhook suplex. Viper rolls him into an armbar, Torres keeping it from being cinched in and fights to his feet. The two start brawling, punches thrown back and forth, Torres gets a knee to Viper's gut and then scoop him up sideways and turns looking at Whitney, smirks and throws Viper back executing The Westside, a fallaway slam. He turns and covers Viper for the pin, 1.................2...........kickout! Torres lifts up Viper and applies a sleeper on him really wrenching it on him.

Nick Miller: A near fall by Torres and now he has that sleeper locked on.

Viper clenches his fists while Torres puts the pressure on him and even gets a knee into his lower back. Viper arches forward some, then rocks his body sideways getting turned with his side to Torres and kneels up elbowing him in the gut. Torres suddenly lets go, backs up and charges forward with a boot to Viper's face. He comes off the ropes and nails a leg drop on him, then lifts up Viper and hooks a leg around his, bends him sideways and applies the Seattle Stretch, an abdominal stretch. Torres punches him in the ribs and Viper yells in pain.

Nick Miller: Torres trying to wear down Viper, good strategy, but can he do it enough to win the World Title?

Greg Boone: NO! Viper is the man, he ain't losing his gold, not now, not ever.

Viper tries fighting out and actually steps towards the ropes some, but he starts to fade a lil as Torres continues pounding him in his ribs. Viper's arm begins to hang down and the ref grabs his hand and slaps his arm, then raises it up in the air and lets it drop. He raises it again and lets it drop, then he raises his hand again, but Viper tightens it up and grabs the ref by his shirt pulling him close and rips his shirt up in his face blinding the ref. Jordan Brooks hits the ring after coming down the ramp and comes behind Torres chop blocking his knee, then he rolls from the ring crouching down low.

Nick Miller: Damn it, that wasn't fair.

Greg Boone: What wasn't, I didn't see anything except Viper power out of the hold.

Nick Miller: Riiiight!

Torres holds his leg and Viper comes from behind chop blocking in his other leg bringing him down, then he rips up his left leg and turns Torres over for a single leg boston crab. Torres pulls himself towards the ropes reaching for them, Jordan grabs the bottom rope pulling it away from Torres, but Stacy comes over slapping him. Whitney runs over attacking her and the two brawl wildly around the ring. Black Bob now runs out and shoves Jordan away from the ropes, then starts brawling with him. Torres manages to reach the bottom rope getting the hold broken, Viper drops an elbow to his back, then gets up and lifts up Torres. He whips him to the ropesducks around Torres and drops him with a neckbreaker, then covers him for a pin, 1...............2..............kickout! Viper shoots up holding up three fingers, but the ref says it was two. Viper grumbles at him, but just gets up and pulls Torres up, sends him into a corner and charges at him for a shoulder tackle to hs ribs. Torres dodges out of the way at the last second and Viper barrels into the ringpost smacking his shoulder against it.

Nick Miller: Ooh, a nasty hit to Viper's shoulder, good be costly.

Greg Boone: He can still win this, he's Viper, not some wannabe champ.

Torres kicks at the back of Viper's legs, then yanks him backwards out of the corner and drops him with a reverse ddt. He gets up and notices at ringside the two brawls going on, but focuses on Viper, lifts him up and nails a hard european uppercut to hi sjaw staggering him backwards. Torres bends him down and spreads his arms out signaling for his finisher. We see Justin Rodgers comes sneaking out and around the ring now. Torres rips Viper up and to his back, but Justin gets in the ring and runs to Torres, grabs his head and drops him with PO'd, Viper on his feet and leaning on the ropes now. The ref calling for the bell and Justin rolling out to the floor.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification, Nick Torres!

Viper rushes to the ref clotheslining him, then stares at Justin. Corez comes charging out and clobbers Justin across his back, then hammers him down towards the ring slamming him into the steel steps and just beats him down. Torres is starting to get up now and Viper lifts him a lil, hooks his arms, and nails the Unforgiven on him. He stands up and looks down at Torres, gets handed his title and points to it saying this belongs to him. Jordan and Bob have fought off into the crowd now while Whitney slams Stacy into the guard rail and rolls in the ring now. Corez drags Justin alongside the ramp towards the back.

Nick Miller: Justin causing the dq loss for Viper who keeps his title, a lot of br-

He's cut off by the lights going out and on the SEFtron plays a video of an empty arena with a man in short ring tights standing in a spotlight in the center holding his arms in an X in front of himself, the man looks familiar to SEF. It the cuts to clips of the same man delivering an RKO like move to several SEF stars, they keep playing one after the other and the video goes to black and the words, "He's Coming Back Soon" flash across the tron, it goes to black and lights come back on. The crowd is cheering for this as they must recognize the man, Viper just sneers at this while Whitney stays close to him. Torres on the floor with Stacy who is helping him up the ramp.

Nick Miller: My god, that video, that looked like, but it couldn't be, I thought he left and was to be gone a lot longer.

Greg Boone: Maybe his plans changed, that does happen, but if he expects to come back at Viper's expense he is in for a world of hurt.

Nick Miller: No doubt its a challenge for him, but one for Viper as well, be a good match between the two. Hopefully more is revealed about this next week, but for now we'll see everyone then, take care folks.

"Start A War" plays over the pa as the crowd is cheering loud and pumped up from the great show, Viper and Whitney heading up the ramp now. The cameras roam around the arena a bit before the show fades to black, then the logo flashes..........

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF