sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 56 {6/27/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 20, 2014, 12:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

June 27th, 2005

Were still in the Sin City Entertainment Complex here in Las Vegas for our show of Extreme and we open up with Paranoid by Black Sabbath playing over the pa. Our camera pan all over the sold out crowd still crazy over last nights action and stunned by the end of the nights announcement. We soon pan down to the commentators table. 

Nick: Welcome back to vegas people and welcome to Extreme, what a night we had last night, crowning Xavier the King of the Ring, his hard fought fight with Charis who is well on her way to bigger things in SEF, she proved she can hang in, now she just gotta go even more.

Frankie: Yea, whatever, fact is, Xavier won, he is the King, but what was bigger was Scorpion or should I say, who Scorpion really turned out to be.

Nick: Yea, that is still unbelievable, Scorpion turning out to be Viper and I assume all along he was, but I don't know, maybe we won't ever know, but we deser-

And Nick is cut of fnow by The Unforgiven coming over the pa and we see Viper stand out on stage after some seconds. He is clad in all leather, his hair down, and a leather cap on backwards and also, Fate at his side in an all black suit, sunglasses to match. Viper has a water bottle in his hand and bandage on his forehead. He takes his time heading down the ramp, laughs at the fans looking all stunned, and just makes his way into the ring. Viper gets a mic right away and just looks all around him, lifts his chin up showing the scar on his neck, then he takes a sip of water and soon speaks.

Viper: Yea, it is me and to answer the question, it was me all along! From the days as Vladimir the Resurrector in DOGG to my big reurn to SEF at SummerSlam last year as Scorpion, my younger brother.

Viper laughs now, he gets a kick out of this and smirks.

Viper: I do not have any siblings, I am an only child. So there ya go, all clear and in the open, everything Scorpion did falls under my name now, I earned it by busting my ass like I always have and why did I do it, why fake my own death and come back as someone else? I'll tell ya why! I did itt o see just ho wbad you would miss me, to see how I was remembered, to find out what you really thought of the most Dominant Player this entire business has ever seen. I still am the Superman, I am forever the Original Badass and I am trully a King among Gods, I am simply the best ever. I am a hall of famer, I was reconized at ana wards show, I am considered the backbone to SEF, a legend, and the most respected of all and why, because I died.

A sick smirk now on his face.

Viper: Or so you all thought and now I know the truth. Even after I got that fool Ace Hart to play myself last year and then have his ass kicked revealing him, no one had a fucking clue what was going on as I was here in SEF all the time, I was in DOGG, I never left physically, I just was in disguise. And last night, I did what I said, I allowed Whitney to win as well and so that is why at the next pay per view event me and her will have a third match, this time I will not let her keep that title. This time I take it, I wear that belt for the ninth time in my career and it will be best, the longest, I will dominate SEF like you have never seen me do before, so the match is final, bank on it and bank on me winning.

Viper lowers the mic now to let the boos flow in, then he raises it, but the pa cuts off as System by Linkin Park hits and we se Whitney come walking out on stage, she seems to move slow due to the beating and fall she took, but she stands tall with the title and soon raises up her mic.

Whitney Marret: Wow, it shard to believe, very hard and I don't know what to say. You trained me and taught me, I fell for you, now its you is after my blood, after my title, and what you did to me last night, I just don't know.

Whitney looks sad and confused, Viper just laughs.

Viper: Then save me the trouble and hand me that belt right here, right now, you know I won it, I beat you, so save an ass kicking and hand it over now!

Whitney looks like she may cry, but we soon hear Cowboy by Kid Rock hit ethe pa, the fans are unglued and here comes Mack. He looks pissed as he stands by Whitney, an arm around here and takes her mic staring at Viper.

D-Mack: Faked your death, at my hands, fooled them all to see the real feelings, well Viper, my feelings always shined through even before your death, so get anything out of me you did not do except my emotion for my best friend. Well who I thought was my friend. A match next month, you and Whitney, why not earn it cause your rematch has been used up, you have no power, no grounds to a match, so shut up and earn it.

Viper: How about I earn it by kicking your ass once and for all?

D-Mack: Yea, you would like that since I am not able to be in the ring, since I got put out of action by my other "friend".

Viper laughs now, he stares at Mack and laughs.

Viper: Gotcha again Mack, Xavier never did shit to you. That was also me as well, the guy running in on your match, some kid I hired, same one who drove the car, some kid who got paid very well to do what I told him to do. Pass it off as Xavier and you never knew.

Mack looks even more pissed, now he knows why Xavier didn't know about it.

D-Mack: Ya know what, fuck the doctors, fuck me being less than fifty percent, next month is our mid summer event, an event I plan to have a battle royal at and two years ago we had a match scheduled for Bash At The Beach in that month. So this year the match that never happened, it happens, a street fight, no holds barred, call it what ya want, anything goes, so be ready for an ass kicking once again and this time, this ends between you and I, no more, it will be over! And for a preview, tonight's main event will be myself and Whitney against you and Fate, like I said, fuck the doctors!

Mack lowers the mic and lets it drop now and walks with Whitney to the back.

Viper: Fine, I'll see ya then Mack and after I take you out, I'll see your wife and beat her for that title, my World Heavyweight Championship!

The Unforgiven hits now as he drops the mic and Viper now leaves the ring with Fate.

Nick: Well it was him all along and now it will b Mack and Viper one more time, crazy.

Frankie: This time Mack is finished, Whitney will soon be as well.

Nick: We'll see!

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels
VS
Juice

This match was fought hard by both Cassie and Juice, lot of high flying action and Cassie fought to stay in it, but she made a few mistakes and Juice capatlized with a Melt Down and picked up the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Juice!

Singles Match
Flash Dio
VS
Ryan Cross

A fast paced match from start to finish. Both men fought aggressively and were at each others throats. They tried several times to put away one another with their respective finishers, but both had too strong a will to win. The end came when Flash went for a FlashForward, but Ryan slipped down rolled him for a quick win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Ryan Cross!

Singles Match
Andrew Velzian
VS
Harry Bombastic 

Velzian started off good and really took it to Harry, but Harry fought back and started countering Velzian, then worked him over on the mat. Velzian soon resorted to weapons which lurd out Eddie who laid out Velzian and Harry soon picked up the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Harry Bombastic!

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
Austin Aries 

A very brutal match that saw Austin get busted up real bad. These men really took it hardcore and we saw Triple X and The Dudleyz all come to blows in the ring. D-Von got Saving Grace and made the pin in the end.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, D-Von Dudley!

Main Event
Viper & Fate
VS
Whitney Marret & Daddy Mack 

We saw Whitney and Viper start the match, a lot like what we saw last night between them, but Whitney was off her game some. We didn't see many tags, but some great wrestling, got to see Fate and Mack mix it up at one point giving some great back and forth action. In the end we saw Viper and Mack on the outside fighting while Fate used brass knuckles on Whitney, nailed The Crucifix and picked up the win for his team.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Viper and Fate!

Security broke up the fight between Viper and Mack as went off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF