sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 64 {8/22/05}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 20, 2014, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 22nd, 2005

So we open up inside the Ground Zero Arena, New York City and we hear Feel So Numb blast over the pa. The crowd is going crazy as we pan all around the place and soon drop down to the commentators table. 

Nick: Hello and welcome to Monday Night Extreme, just six days before SummerSlam and tonight is looking great. A big six person tag match involving the SEF Champ, Whitney Marret and her partners in Belle's Judgment going agianst Viper, Matlock, and Maiya.

Frankie: A match that looks big and should be, but who knows if it can be.Only a couple in it seem to wanna carry it tonight.

Nick: That may be so, but tonight we should see some action. Velzian returns to action as well and faces new kid Ronnan Stone, Jordan Brooks is in a triple threat, on his own for the first.

Frankie: Yea, so what, he is a big guy with no direction. Ryan Cross and D-Von is bigger than that match, but the main event is our headliner for a reason, Daddy Mack, the extreme icon and hardcore legend punking out that cheap bitch AVD.

Nick: Well yes its the headliner for a reason, but that's cause both men are dead set on proving to the other who is the most hardcore between the two. Mack has proved it time after time, but AVD has improved in a years timer with SEF, so we'll se, now lets get started with the show.

Singles Match
Blaze Inferno
VS
Fox 

Both are in the ring and we see a tie up. Fox moves Blaze backwards, but she turns him into a corner and starts hammering elbows to his face. Blaze whips Fox across to the opposite corner, then charges and leaps up nailing a splash on him. Fox staggers out and Blaze kicks him in the gut, hooks the arms, but Fox backdrops her to the mat. He composes himself and lifts up Blaze, sends her to the ropes and catches her for a spinebuster, but Blaze twists into a tornado ddt and pins, 1.......2.......kickout! She sits up and drops a few forearms across Fox's jaw, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes nailing a dropkick. She goes up the turnbuckles now, but Fox is up and comes up after her. He looks for a superplex, but Blaze manages to twist his arm up and suddenly she whips around him locking in an armbar and floats into a tornado ddt dropping Fox with Dawn of the Inferno, then she hooks the leg and pins, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Blaze Inferno!

Not Like The Other Girls hits the pa now as Blaze gets to her feet and and stands in victory, gives Fox a kick to the ribs, then exits the ring smiling and motioning to a title around her waist.

Nick: A nice win by Blaze Inferno and she seems to be focused on winning that Intercontinental Title in the future.

Frankie: She aparrently wants it, but the new kid Ronnan wants it and also Matt is champ, so she has her work cut out.

We go to the back where we see DeeJay George walking down the hall and pan oppiste him to see Daddy Mack, the two are heading for each other and they notice one another. Neither say anything and DJ seems to stay to one side, but Mack shoves over shoulder checking Dj you could say. They both turn and stare down, then Mack grins. 

D-Mack: So its my lil copy in SEF, my lil imitator, using my kick, trying to be the man, heh, trying to pick up Whitney. Funniest thing I remember seeing is her shooting your ass down and so ya know. A lot of people may question the boiler room, but it was actually on camera broadcast on television not to mention, you'd be surprised who ya may run into in that boiler room.

Mack gives a cocky smirk as DJ lowers his glasses and arches an eyebrow. He looks to say something as Mack just smack some chewing gum in his mouth. DJ's mouth opens to speak, but no words exit as Viper comes behind him with a hard forearm to the back. Mack steps back as Dj staggers and Viper beats him down to the floor. Mack just laughs and motions to Viper to set up DJ, then slaps DJ's face and steps back. Mack starts to bring his leg up, but Troy grabs him and shoves him to Viper, then stands in front of DJ as Mack and Viper just stare up at the giant and soon back away knowing better than to start a brawl.

Nick: Seems Mack still has no love lost for DJ, but thank god for Troy.

Frankie: Pfft, whatever, I woulda loved seeing DJ go down again by a real superkick, not some lame "judgment kick".

Triple Threat Match
The Jackal
VS
Nick D'amore
VS
Jordan Brooks 

All three men are in the ring and Jordan eggs on both men to come at him. Jackal cracks hi sneck and shakes his head at the cockiness, but Nick stands next to him and motions that they should. Jackal shrugs, but quickly sucker punches Nick and send shim to a corner. He turns and looks for a lock up with Jordan, but his soon on his ass as a result. Jordan just hops on his feet and grins. Nick comes running at him now, but is caught in a press slam and tossed throat first over the top rope. He falls back holding his neck and Jackal comes behind Jordan with a chop block to the back of his knee. Jackal runs off the ropes and nails a dropkick to the front of the same knee, then grabs Jordan in a front facelock trying to take him down.

Nick: Well that is a way to take a big man down, let's see if Jackal can.

But he can't as Jordan lifts Jackal up off the mat, grabs his legs and whips him to the canvas real hard. Jordan kicks his leg a lil shaking off the pain, then pulls up Nick and whips him to the ropes hitting a hard spinebuster. Jackal pulls himself up, but Jordan charges and clotheslines him out of the ring and we see Viper coming to ringside along the ramp now trying to be sneaky about it. Jordan turns to Nick now as Viper pulls up Jackal and sends him to the steel steps, then drops on the floor with Venom. In the ring we see Jordan has Nick up and flattens him with the Big Apple Bomb, then pins him, 1........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Jordan Brooks!

Whatever hits the pa now as Jordan stands in victory, but turns to see Viper staring down at Jackal. Viper looks up and locks eyes with Jordan now, then grins. Jordan invites him in the ring and Viper starts to make his way up the steel steps.

Nick: Oh man, were about to see these two big man get it on, this is gonna be good.

Viper steps into the ring and we see Daddy Mack hop the guard rail and slides in the ring behind Jordan. Viper charges in, ducks a clotheslines and dives to the mat. Jordan whips around gets caught with the Shows Ova from Mack going down and out. Mack smirks and shrigs, then drops and rolls out of the ring. Viper is on the floor too and the two just laugh and head to the back quickly as Jordan actually starts to stir.

Nick: Jordan proved dominant in his match and what we thought would be a one on one encounter with him and Viper turned out to be a set up with Mack getting involved.

Frankie: Oh so what, Jordan is a no body compared to Mack and Viper, he should count his blessings to be in the same ring as the two of them.

We end up cutting backstage where we see Whitney Marret at a concession table getting a cup of coffee. She has it mixed up and his stirring, sips it a lil, obviously she has not seen what just happened in the ring or she would probably be out there now. We do see Mack comes up behind her now and soon stands next to her pretending to decide what he wants from the table. Whitney just lowers her head and holds her coffee in her hand gently circling the cup in her palm. Mack smirks now and spots the SEF Title laying on the table, then he turns and lifts up Whitney's chin. She at first looks away refusing to look Mack in the eyes, but soon shifts her beautiful blue eyes to his and they just stare for some odd minutes, total silence between them, emotional and intense, then Mack breaks the silence. 

D-Mack: Still haven't done it yet have I?

Whitney looks at Mack confused.

Whitney Marret: Done what?

D-Mack: You mean ya don't know? Sheesh baby, ya think ya would get it, but I guess you'll be in for more of a surprise.

Whitney is still confused and Mack just grabs a donut, then walks off down the hall leaving Whitney in utter confusion as we go back to ringside.

Nick: What the hell was that all about, Mack saying he hasn't done it, done what?

Frankie: Oh c'mon, its so obvious!

Nick: Well then what is it?

Frankie: Why should I tell you? Mack will tell Whitney and the rest of you will find out.

Singles Match
Andrew Velzian
VS
Ronnan Stone 

Velzian is in the ring and Ronnan steps and immediately charges him back into a corner hammering Velzian with hard shots to the gut. Ronnan hits a few shoulder thrusts, then lifts Velzian out of the corner for a spinebuster and hits. He circles and readies himself waiting for Velzian to stand. We see Mack and Viper run down the ramp and slide in the ring.Mack is behind Ronnan as Viper comes to his side.Ronnan sees Viper and moves to him, but Mack nails the Shows Ova as Viper picks up Velzian and hits Venom. The ref calls for the bell now ordering it to end in a double disqualification, a draw basically. Mack looks down at Ronnan, bends over and slaps his head a few times and laughs. Viper just kicks Velzian, then he and Mack and exit the ring head to the back laughing.

Nick: Well once again we see Mack and Viper interefere, two matches in a row, these guys need to lay off.

Frankie: Why, they run SEF, this their show, its Mack's show, so deal with it, everyone!

Backstage we go again and find Ronnan staggering down the hall still dazed from the Shows Ova. He is yelling for Mack and spots him in the hall. Mack sees him and grins. 

D-Mack: Want me son, come and get me!

Ronnan is pissed and showing no care he charges down the hall, but from a doorway comes Viper with a sledgehammer right into the gut of Ronnan keeling him over to his knees. Mack walks to him and slaps Ronnan, then Viper buries the sledge against Ronnan's back and Mack kicks him in the head sending him to the floor. Viper just puts the sledge on his shoulder as Mack takes a sip of his water, smirks and walks off laughing with Viper following him.

Nick: Two on one yet again, why doesn't Mack or Viper go one on one ever?

Frankie: Ronnan charges at Mack, he wanted him, he asked for it.

6 Person Tag Team Match
Whitney Marret + DeeJay George + Jessica Michaels
VS
Viper + Matt Matlock + Maiya Hayes 

The match starts with DJ and Viper of all people. A lock up as for the par and Viper sends DJ with force tumbling backwards to the canvas. DJ looks up seeing a cocky Viper begging him to stand. DJ does so and they look for another lock up, but Viper turns it in a hammerlock, gets reversed and whipped into the ropes. DJ attempts a clothesline, but Viper ducks and drops him with a neckbreaker. He gets to his feet and starts kicking at DJ, then rips him up into a scoop slam and tags in Matt. Viper exits and in comes Matt to work over DJ and well they end up going back and forth for a while. The match sees everyone tag in out, so every person sees ring time. Maiya and Whitney square off and we see Whitney really school Maiya and take her to the mat with some nice chain wrestling. She drops Maiya with Southern Pride, but Matt breaks up the pin and we soon see Jessica come in after that. Jessica and Miaya brawl out into the crowd and we soon see the other four break out into a brawl. Viper ends up dumping Whitney to the floor with a viscious powerbomb, then he clotheslines both Matt and DJ. We see Daddy Mack run in and kneel in a corner. Viper lifts up Matt and hammers him in another corner. DJ gets up and Matt leaps up looking for the Shows Ova, but stops short and grabs DJ's legs flipping him to his back, then turns him over into a sharpshooter. Viper ends up planting Matt with Venom and Jordan comes out to help Whitney. Viper keeps the ring clear as Mack really applies the pressure to DJ who is tapping the mat and screaming in pain.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by disqualification, Whitney Marret, DeeJay George, and Jessica Michaels!

Jordan just helps Whitney to the back now as Mack keeps the hold locked in.

Nick: My god, that was crazy, Viper again turning on Matt in a tag bout, Mack locking DJ in a sharpshooter, what is going on?

Frankie: Proving a point that DJ sucks I guess and that Mack is on his way to victory against Whitney.

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
Ryan Cross 

D-Von starts off intense going to Ryan with punches, hard and heavy. He hammers him to a corner and just beats Ryan down to the canvas, then kicks him out hanging over the apron. D-Von steps out on the apron now and drops down with an elbow drop to Ryan, then pulls him out to the floorrams his head into the timekeepers table. The ref is out there trying to break them up, but he ends up taking an elbow to the head. Ryan grabs the ring bell and rears back cracking D-Von in the head sending flat on the floor and bleeding from the head.

Nick: Oh my god, that was a hard shot and I think D-Von is done.

Frankie: No shit he is done!

He drops the bell as the ref comes to and soon lifts up D-Von rolling him in the ring. Ryan slides in now and goes right for the pin, 1........2.........kickout! Ryan sits up and argues that it was three, but soon nails a hard kick to D-Von's head, then pulls him up and hits a hard ddt, almost like a Raven Effect. He positions D-Von near the ropes, then climbs up top and nails Freedom of Sound, then hooks the leg for the pin, 1.........2.........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Ryan Cross!

Suicide Machine hits the pa now as Ryan gets to his feet and raises his hands in victory. Once he exits the ring we see staff run out and look to get the ring and everything set up for the main event.

Nick: A nice match we just saw I must admit, Ryan took a cheap shot with that bell though.

Frankie: Hey, he won and that is what matters.

We go to the back now where we find Mack heading down the hall, his ring gear on and gum in his mouth. He chews, but his face is dead serious and focused as he walks. We soon see someone come behind him and run in front of him, Whitney Marret. She puts her hands to his chest stopping him. 

Whitney Marret: What is going on Mack, why are you playing games, what is with you anymore?

D-Mack: What ya mean?

Whitney Marret: C'mon Mack, me and you don't need to do this, why turn, why couldn't we have done it like last time?

Mack just smirks and shakes his head. He gets that cocky look and chuckles some.

D-Mack: Look, you'll know when its time and as I said, I turned on no one. I revealed the truth of who I was, people hated that, so they turned on me. But you wanna know why the games, well,who says I played any? You know what I am doing deep down, you'll soon learn it, but I gotta go now, main event is up and yours truly as always is in it, the headliner that I am, The Showsteala!

Mack moves in close to Whitney and pecks her on the cheek,then whips around and heads down the hall as Whitney just watches him go and we soon cut to ringside where everything is set up.

Nick: Man, Mack and Whitney have been meeting up a lot tonight, their match this Sunay is gonna be huge.

Frankie: Just Mack's way to take out Whitney, he'll keep her going, then destroy her.

Main Event
Scaffolding Match
SEF Hardcore Championship
Daddy Mack[c]
VS
Alex Van Dam
The Scaffolding Will Be Replaced With A HIAC Roof, Barbed Wire Will Line The Edge, A Rope Ladder Will Be Above That Leading To The Title, Flaming Tables Will Be Underneath 

The ring is filled with tables now and doused with gasoline. The Hell in a Cell roof is suspended forty feet above the ring sorta to the side so its over the ramp a bit. The barbed wire is wrapped around that and the rope ladder hangs above it with the Hardcore Title like twenty feet higher. A forty foot ladder is stood up at ringside to climb up on the "scaffolding" and we soon hear the pa play Survive If I Let You and we see Alex Van Dam come walking out now. He has a singapore cane with him and he soon heads up the ladder to the scaffolding. As he gets up top we hear Cowboy by Kid Rock play and Daddy Mack soon struts out looking focused and cocky, ready to fight. He heads down the ramp and circles around a bit looking up. He then leaps up to the fourth rung of the ladder and scales up quickly. AVD stands at the edge looking to get an early advantage. A stagehand throws a match on to the tables now setting them on fire. Mack gets near the top, sees AVD and leaps out grabbing the bottom of the cage and carries himself to the other side. AVD turns and Mack brings his legs up on the top, then pushes himself up and kicks AVD in the gut, then spins around and sweeps his legs out bringing AVD down on his back.

Nick: Interesting way to start the match.

Frankie: Yea, AVD almost had Mack trapped, but the true hardcore master came through.

Mack is bleeding from his stomach due to climbing over the barbed wire, but he pays no mind and just pulls up AVD looking for a piledriver. AVD blocks him and pulls Mack's legs out, then catapults him over to the edge sending Mack's head into the barbed wire slicing him open immediately. Mack rolls up and AVD rips him up into a suplex. He then grabs the singapore cane and starts laying in some shots to Mack. He nails him in the head causing the blood to flow more and hits a few rib shots, then starts choking Mack with it. Mack struggles to get free and lunges up, then backs to the edge falling down. AVD is flattened on the barbed wire and yells in pain now. Mack rolls free and AVD sits up with his back bleeding. He gets to his feet and knees Mack in the head, then lifts him up for a powerbomb, but not all the way, rather he ends up hitting a styles clash. AVD lifts up Mack and tries a piledriver now, but Mack ends up backdropping him then falls forward. He sees AVD getting up, so Mack pushes up and stomps his foot, then looks for the Shows Ova. AVD ducks it and lifts up Mack for the Death Row and sends him over. Mack lands on his feet though, but hits the edge and slips down in the barbed wire, his legs falling, but he catches himself holding on to the edge. The barbed wire gets tangles on his legs and digs in, AVD just sees his opportunity and starts up the rope ladder.

Nick: My god, Avd may have this won, Mack is in bad shape.

Frankie: No way, Mack will pull through, he has too.

Mack does pull himself up slowly, but gets back up, then heads up the rope ladder now. He moves fast and gets a hold of AVD's legs, then pulls up and starts clubbing him in the back. AVD elbows him in the head, but Mack satys up and headbutts AVD, then grabs him in a half ass sleeper and pulls him backwards into a russian leg sweep slam all the way down to the scaffolding nearly breaking through the cage. Mack gets to his feet first and ends up looking for the Shows Ova again, but AVD ducks under his leg and lifts up Mack in almost a spinebuster. He slams Mack down, then grabs the cane and rips up Mack by the throat with it and runs him to the edge. Mack grabs the rope ladder and ends up swinging off the scaffolding and comes back nailing the Shows Ova sending AVD backwards and over the edge falling down to the tables crashing through three or four and he lays sprawled out on the ring.

Nick: OH MY GOD!

Frankie: Mack is the winner, its his now.

And Mack is now heading up the rope ladder. Blood drips off him, but he climbs up and grabs the Hardcore Title to officially win this match.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and still the SEF Hardcore Champion, Daddy Mack!

Cowboy hits the pa now and Mack carefully climbs back down now, then stands over the edge and stares down at AVD. EMT's are coming out, but Mack gets a crazy look, then leps off sideways and does a double 450 splash, so a 900 degree flip in the air crashing down on top of AVD. Mack bounces up and falls backwards into a table, but rolls off quickly and holds his ribs in pain. AVD just lays in pain and out of it as EMT's come in to help both men. Mack gets his title and crawls up the ramp, staggers on his feet to the back while AVD is taken out on a stretcher.

Nick: That was incredible, a hardcore bout for sure, bloody, brutal, that was truly extreme!

Frankie: Yes it was and the extreme icon, the hardcore legend, Daddy Mack won it and retained his Hardcore Title!

Nick: No arguments as Mack did great, he proved himself, but in six days he faces his wife, could be a different take, but we'll see what happens at SummerSlam!

And with that we pan up over the arena, Feel So Numb plays and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF