sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 120 {10/9/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 21, 2014, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

October 9th, 2006

So the show opens up on this Monday Night and were in the Rostraver Ice Gardens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The crowd is pumped up as our cameras come alive, "Posthuman" plays over the pa as we roam all over the crowd ready for a wild night as only SEF can bring.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme! I am Nick Miller and with me is Frank E Dangerously, tonight we got a good show for you all, another real Extreme show like only SEF can give.

FED: Well of course, Mesa is in action, he makes any show extreme. Impact X does so as well though and we get to see them in the main event take out Skull and Chris Orton.

Nick Miller: Well I'm not so sure IX will take them out, I am sure it'll be a hell of a match. We also see David Arana and Chris Jericho in a rematch of sorts as last wekk they never made it to the ring and so tonight its a parking lot brawl.

FED: So basically last week only now its legal, though it was hardcore then, but go figure. We get to see Destruction in their last match and their opponents as well cause four people are getting fired!

Nick Miller: If I was a betting man I'd bet on Destruction to win, but why do this? I know tag teams are about dead, but-

FED: They are dead! Destruction was too much for the Dudleyz and their gone, no team dares to step to Destruction, so they don't need to step in the ring.

Nick Miller: If you say so, but anyways, we got a show tonight and first up is yet another of your team, Red Flowers who faces Darkness, lets get on with it.

Frank E just grins deviously, but then we hear "X" by System of a Down hit the pa and out walks Michael McMoney in a suit with his title on one arm and Remedy on another. Xanthus is with him and the crowd is booing the group as they just head to the ring with cocky swaggers.

Nick Miller: I wonder what these guys are doing out here?

The group is in the ring and doing crotch chops now.

FED: Who knows, but I bet its good considering its Impact X!

Xanthus jumps on the ropes yelling to the crowd as Remedy fetches a mic for McMoney who soon raises it up to his mouth.

Nick Miller: Guess were about to find out what they got in store.

So IX is in the ring, Xanthus hangs off in a corner as remedy is on McMoney's arm who has a mic to his mouth, the crowd has settled down with the boos.

McMoney: Some of you may wonder what were doing out here, but c'mon, isn't it obvious?!

McMoney just grins real cocky like.

McMoney: Its my hometown and its my birthday, I am the SEF Cham, I got this hot honey on my arm, I am a made man, I am untouchable, I am bigger than anyone around, I am bigger than this business!

The crowd boos as McMoney smirks.

Nick Miller: Now thats pushing it, that is-

FED: Ya damn right it is, a hardcore line delivered yes, but a lie he dug himself deeper into a hole with.

Remedy kisses on McMoney who smiles, then lifts the mic back up.

McMoney: Ya see, I am the best thing going, the hottest wrestler in town, the franchise player, I am-

Just then a cake comes lowering down from the rafters and catches his eye. McMoney looks up at it as its slowly placed in the middle of the ring and just seems confused, but smiles. Xanthus looks confused as well and McMoney looks at him.

McMoney: Dude, is this for me, your doing?

Xanthus just smiles and acts like it was his idea.

McMoney: Damn man, what's inside or should I say who?

He grins as X nods and Remedy raises her brow, but smirks saying two words, triple threat, DAMN!

McMoney: Well hell, I gotta see what's-

Just then the lights start to flicker and spotlights shoot all around the arena, everyone turns to the stage and on the tron we see images of the late Cobra in action. Shots of him in hardcore matches, in tag match with Skull and Bruiser, in the ring with Da Gangstas, then we hear "Regular People" by Pantera come over the pa and after a few minutes of intensity we see a man about Cobra's size walk out. He has log black hair and wears black sunglasses, has a toothpick in his mouth and sports a stubble beard. He wears black jeans and a black t-shirt tucked into them with The Westsiders across the front.

Nick Miller: What the hell, Cobra on the tron, but who is this?

FED: I know who, its Nick Torres, but what the fuck is he doing here?

Xanthus looks stunned as McMoney is in awe and confused. The man who Frank pointed out as Nick Torres pulls a mic from his back pocket and lifts it to his mouth.

Torres: Hey.......you were maybe expecting something else or someone else, but that's not the case. Instead yours truly has returned to SEF, Cobra is back!

Nick grins as the crowd is stunned.

Nick Miller: WHAT?!

Torres: Don't recognize me do ya? I guess the blonde hair was a bit different back then, but yea, its me, same man who was in SEF under the name of Cobra, why use my real name now, I ain't getting into that. Simply put, I am back in SEF, but no one knows why I am back, though you will soon find that out.

McMoney: What the hell? You were Cobra?

Torres: The one and only!

McMoney: Ok, fione, so what's this got to do with me, why come out on my time?

Torres: Because I know something you don't know, I know who really had the idea for that cake in the ring.

McMoney arches a brow and slowly turns around to see the top of the cake fly off and out jumps Daddy Mack and the crowd just comes unglued with cheers. Mack stands on the cake, then kneels down and smirks as McMoney looks wide eyed and speechless. Xanthus just stays back to the ropes and Torres starts down the ramp.

Nick Miller: Its Mack, its Daddy Mack, he's back and Cobra has returned under his real name, this is huge!

FED: WOW!

Torres heads up the steel steps now and McMoney just gulps as Mack twitches his arm towards him. McMoney drops and rolls from the ring running up the ramp with his title. Remedy looks at him and hurries to follow as Xanthus is gone as well heading through the crowd. Nick is in the ring now as Mack is on his feet next to him and the two shake hands, then hug and raises each others hands in the air. "Cocky" soon plays over the pa as the crowd starts cheering and the two men exit the ring with their arms around each other.

Nick Miller: That was weird as hell and McMoney, he didn't know what to make of it either.

FED: I guess maybe we know why Torries is back, maybe!?

We go backstage picking up on Red Flowers and Darkness brawling in the hallway when Destruction comes charging down and clothesline Darkness from behind. Flowers is on the floor holding his head as Thrash and Slash lift up Darkness nailing a double spinebuster on him, then they spot Cypress and grab him tossing him into a pile of metal poles. Destruction picks up Darkness and press slams him to the floor, then we see Mesa come down the hall and with a chair he run at Flowers, leaps up and dropkicks the chair into his face, the crowd watching on the tron are stunned.

Nick Miller: What the hell is going on? Their teammates, right Frank?

FED: They were!

Mesa gets up and slams the chair over Flowers head, then lifts him up and delivers a russian leg sweep. Destruction turns to him as Mesa get up, then they lift up Flowers nailing a spinebuster to the floor and the three men soon walk off.

Nick Miller: Care to enlighten us Frankie?

FED: Its real simple, Flowers was a mistake now taken care of!

Nick Miller: You had the DA turn on their own teammate?

FED: Flowers dropped his ball, he couldn't carry his weight and we won't do it for him!

We go outside to the parking lot where a circle of cars is at and several wrestlers are out there, some staff, some security and some fans are watching from a distance, a safe distance. We see David Arana standing in the middle of the circle with a kendo stick in hand and a ref next to him and they are waiting on Chris Jericho as the match is ready to begin. Headlights from one of the cares are suddenly turned on and at hi beams right in David's eyes. The car drives out at him and the ref moves, David leaps up and dives, but hits the windshield and rolls over the top to the ground. The car keeps going and crashes into another car smashing both up.

Nick Miller: Good god this looking real dangerous.

FED: Hey, watch it Nicky!

The door of the car opens and out steps Jericho who is wobbly and bloody after the crash. David is up and charges him swinging the kendo stick into his ribs, then smashes Jericho's head into the window of the door and delivers the Reality Check. David pulls up Jericho and nails The Experience on him, then covers him for the pin, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, David Arana!

The crowd cheers inside as "Here We Go" hits the pa and David stands up looking down at Jericho, kicks him in the ribs, then walks off.

Nick Miller: Man, Jericho's plan backfired as crashing that car took him out, but its a good thing as David coulda been killed.

FED: Oh so what, its called Extreme, we gotta live up to the name!

Velzian doesn't bother showing up tonight and we go backstage seeing Crash heading down the hall. He meets Destruction who start pounding him into oblivion, then leave him laying hurting real bad on the floor causing the following match to be cancelled, as if it would have been a match anyways.

Nick Miller: Well, on with the show I guess.

FED: Yea, Destruction beating down more losers!

In the ring we see Chris Morris, Jersey Sheridan, Chronic, and Raymond Hazards, all four just stand to one side of the ring and we soon hear "Iron Man" hit the pa and out walks Destruction led by Mr Fuji. They are anounced as they head to the ring and soon Thrash and Slash roll in and get to their feet. Chris and Raymond charge them, but Destruction catches them and nails simutanous spinebusters. Chronic grabs jersey throwing her to them, but Slash grabs as Thrash rushes Chronic burying a knee to his gut. Slash lifts Jersey in a press slam, then drops her across his knee. Thrash powerbombs Chronic, then pulls him into a backbreaker. Slash gets on the second rope and flies off for Total Destruction and Thrash pins, 1............2.............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, the team of Destruction, Thrash and Slash!

"Iron Man" hits the pa as Destruction kicks the four people out of the ring and Fuji gets in raising their hands in the air.

FED: That's what I'm talking about, the most dominant tag team in all of wrestling history!

Nick Miller: That is an arguable point, but no doubt they are up there.

We go to the back where we find Chris Jericho bandaged up and beating David Arana from behind to the floor. He has a chair in hand and just relentlessly slams it over David's back. He finally drops it and lifts up David running him down the hall and right into a pile of metal poles. Chris grabs a trash can and throws it down over David, then looks for something else when security runs down and restrains him.

Nick Miller: Whoa, looks like this battle between Jericho and Arana isn't over yet.

FED: Well considering how things went down tonight its no wonder.

Were backstage again showing Steve Weigel heading down the hall looking pumped up and he passes Destruction who are coming from the ring. The two big men stop and turn back rushing behind Steve clotheslining him to the floor. They lift him up run him headfirst into the wall, then power him into the air and nail a double spinebuster on the floor. They yank Steve back up and nails a double gutwrench powerbomb to him and soon walks off with Fuji.

Nick Miller: What the hell was that all about?

FED: Them showing their dominance yet again and hey, not like Steve had a match tonight, Remedy is too busy sucking off McMoney to show up!

Backstage yet again where we see the next match start early, Mesa jumps Carlos Spencer near a table with some snacks and drinks on it slamming his head into it. He grabs a pot of coffee smashing it over Carlos' head, then drops him with a ddt. Mesa gets a singapore cane and starts cracking Carlos with it, then lifts him up and nails the Mesa Slam.

Nick Miller: Man, this one is starting backstage, but least its a match.

FED: A match that Mesa will clearly dominate!

Mesa is choking Carlos with the cane, then gets a cheese grater and rakes it over his head slicing him open. Mesa gets a fork now and jabs it into his cut several times. He then pulls Carlos up and delivers a piledriver on him. Mesa walks off somewhere, then comes back with a ladder and stands it up next to the table. He rolls Carlos on to the table, punches him a few times, then climbs up the ladder with a chair and soon leaps off with the Arabian Aerial Assault smashing Carlos through the table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Mesa rolls backwards, but lunges forward pinning Carlos, 1...............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Mesa!

We hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa, but we see Red Flowers comes behind Mesa and crack him on the back with a broomstick snapping it in half. Flowers takes one half of it and starts choking Mesa with it.

FED: What the hell, get that piece of shit outta there!

Nick Miller: Looks like a lil payback from earlier.

Mesa pulls Flowers over his head to the floor, then gets up and staggers backwards holding his throat. Flowers gets up and charges him tackling Mesa into the wall. The two start throwing wild punches and soon enough security runs down seperating them, though they have a hard time as both men are relentless in trying to beat each other down.

Nick Miller: Could be the start of a crazy, hardcore fued here.

FED: With Flowers, Mesa will have to carry him!

Back near Impact X's room we see McMoney and Xanthus walk out with Remedy and the two take a few steps, then suddenly stop when they notice in front of them stand Nick Torres and Daddy Mack. The crowd is hear cheering and we see Mack and Torres looking at each other and appear to be thumb wrestling.

D-Mack: Damn dude, I need to exercise my thumb more, maybe play some video games or something.

Nick just smirks and nudges Mack pointing out their audience. Mack looks over with a grin as Nick rests an arm on his shoulder.

D-Mack: Hey boys, how ya doing, where ya heading?

Xanthus: Just move dawg, we got a match, the main fucking event!

Torres: Chill out there X, we just asking.

D-Mack: Yea man, be cool!

McMoney: Cut the shit, what do you two want?

Mack and Torres look to each other and shrug, then look back with smug looks.

D-Mack: You outta relax too man, why do we gotta want something to be back?

McMoney: C'mon Mack, we know you too well, so cut the shit!

D-Mack: Heh, you know shit bitch! I got all I want around SEF, I got it all, and you know that, mister I wanna be the next grand slam winner!

McMoney: Just wanting to do what you did and more and I will do it because I am the real show-

D-Mack: Nah dude, you a just a fake fuck wannabe who can't even carry the company when given the chance. SEF is a sinking ship right now, no one at the helm, not even the so called "World" champ!

McMoney looks pissed at that comment and holds his title up. He makes a motion to go right now, but changes his mind.

McMoney: I'd show ya just how much I can carry now, but I got a match to get to, I got bigger fish to fry!

Mack just smirks and rolls his eyes mouthing the word bullshit as McMoney and Xanthus head around him and down the hall. Mack and Torres just watch them, then turn and walk off laughing.

Nick Miller: A confrontation between Mack and McMoney, this could be interesting to see what happened between them

FED: Well no shit, its been building lil by lil and with Nick Torres here and Xanthus, this could be huge, almost as huge as Mesa!

So its now time for the main event and we see the steel cage is lowered and around the ring securely in place and already in the ring is Skull and Chris Orton as "X" by System of a Down plays over the pa. McMoney and Xanthus are at ringside just staring in the ring, then they move around to the door. McMoney heads up the steps first and looks to step in when Xanthus runs up behind him and steps on to his back leaping up grabbing the cage and pulling himself to the top. He quickly flies off at Skull taking him down, then McMoney charges in at Orton trading blows with him.

Nick Miller: That was a hell of a scaling Xanthus did to start this thing, quite unique.

FED: That's IX, all about the IMPACT!

Xanthus is kneeling over Skull hammering him in the head, then he runs off the ropes dropkicking him in the head. Orton hammers McMoney into the ropes, but X is up and comes behind him with a club, then whips him to the ropes, but is reversed. McMoney charges behind Orton with a chop block at the same time Xanthus comes back with a clothesline taking Orton down.

FED: Oh yea, some nice teamwork by IX, almost as good as Destruction and that's good!

Skull is up and comes at Xanthus clotheslining him inside out, but McMoney comes behind Skull hammering him in the back with several forearms, then pulls him down with a reverse ddt right on his knee. McMoney gets up and leans into the ropes, then steps to Skull kicking him in the head. Orton is getting up and McMoney turns kicking him in the ribs, then Xanthus leaps up to the top rope and flies off with a leg drop to Skull.

Nick Miller: That's one way to keep the big man down.

McMoney has Orton up and chops him across the chest, then knees him in the gut and looks to run him into a corner, but Orton gets a foot up blocking it. He grabs McMoney slamming him into the cage, then turns and is met with a flying forearm from Xanthus. Orton is in the corner and Xanthus steps up raining down punches on him. Skull is getting up now and McMoney flies across the ring spearing him against the cage. Skull is hurt, but clubs McMoney in the back, then lifts him in a press slam and throws him against the cage letting him drop to the mat behind the ropes. Xanthus sees Skull and steps down to the mat, hammers on Orton some more, but kinda keeps his eyes on Skull who comes at him with some speed. Xanthus seeing him moves in time causing Skull to smash Orton into the corner. Xanthus starts kicking at the back of Skull's knees, then leaps up nailing a spining back kick to the back of his head.

Nick Miller: Good ring presence by Xanthus here.

FED: Yea, seems IX may have this, hopefully.

Xanthus clubs Skull in the back, then drops down nailing a simple low blow on him. He leaps up on the ropes and turns grabbing Skull and nailing a tornado ddt. McMoney is up leaning on the ropes, sees Skull and Orton down, collects himself and goes to Orton kicking at him. Xanthus goes up top now and flies off with a shooting star leg drop that he calls X landing it on Skull.

Nick Miller: Wow, an amazing move by Xanthus.

FED: Very true, that kid can do some crazy shit.

McMoney has orton up and whips him to the ropes, looks for a spinebuster, but Orton shifts his weight and brings him down in a ddt. Xanthus is up and nails a front dropkick to Orton's head, then lifts him up and delivers a piledriver. McMoney pulls himself up and gets behind Skull kicking him low, then pulls him around and nails Greed.

FED: See that, McMoney just put down Skull, lucky this isn't the pay per view, least for Skull.

Nick Miller: Well it is tag team and he has been low blowed twice now.

Xanthus is scaling the cage and McMoney looks up at him, then starts climbing as well. X gets up on top and sits there waiting for McMoney who reaches for the top now. X starts down the outside slowly, but Orton pulls himself up. Skull suddenly pushes himself up and charges to the cage kicking at Xanthus sending him flying off to the floor. Orton is up on the ropes and has McMoney's foot just barely holding on.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Xanthus is out and McMoney may not be.

Skull comes over and climbs up grabbing McMoney by the back of his tights and pulls him down, then jumps off the ropes and just plain slams McMoney to the mat with force. Xanthus is kneeling up and going towards the door, but the ref tells him he can't go back in.

FED: This is no fair, its two on one.

Orton has McMoney up and runs him into the cage, then runs him to the other side and lets him stagger as Skull charges booting his head nearly off. Xanthus is arguing with the ref and then shoves him, kicks him, and nails him with the Ghetto Busta. He gets up and grabs the door pulling it open, Skull is beating on McMoney in a corner as Orton turns motioning X in. We suddenly see Daddy Mack and Nick Torres come walking down the ramp and the crowd goes up in cheers as Xanthus notices and backs away from the door.

FED: They got no business out here, what the hell?

Nick Miller: Maybe they want a better view of the match.

Skull whips McMoney out of the corner and Orton catches him with the CKO, then he walks to the door and exits out to the floor. Mack and Torres just stand at the edge of the ramo watching with grins. Orton stares down with Xanthus as Skull raises up McMoney, holds up the kliq sign to him, then punches him in the jaw, kicks him in the gut and lifts him up nailing the OG Drop. Skull then walks to the door and climbs out of the cage to the floor.

Brittany Fox: Here is are your winners by pinfall, Skull and Chris Orton!

"Cop Killa" by Ice T hits and Orton rushes Xanthus who turns and runs hopping the rail and goes through the crowd. Orton chases him and Skull just turns heading up the ramp, but stops in front of Mack and Torres who just pat the big man on his shoulders and step aside letting him by. Skull just heads to the back as Mack and Torres look back in the ring at McMoney, cross their arms and head up the ramp and that's it.

Nick Miller: So Skull and Orton picked up the win, McMoney is still in the ring and finally sitting up, Mack and Torres just watching on, weird.

FED: That it is, but with them too something is up, they got something up their sleeves.

Nick Miller: I don't doubt it, but we'll have to wait and see what it is, maybe next week, who knows, but till then take care folks.

And with thet we hear "Posthuman" hit the pa. Our cameras roam around the crowd capturing the cheering fans before we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF