sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 140 {8/9/09}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 22, 2014, 09:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 9th, 2009

Up north in Canada still and this week in Winnipeg, Manitoba inside the Winnipeg Arena and a sold out crowd as usual. Pyro blasts off the stage lighting the place up, then we hear "A New Level" crash over the pa pumping these fans up even more as the cameras roam all over the arena.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome back to Extreme on Sunday night! Here with me is Hal Havoc, my regular colleague it seems and tonight we got a good loking card lined up. To kick our show off we have Mack defending his International Title against a former championing Hardcore Haz!

Hal Havoc: A drunk and an ovverrated asshole, but still, I hope the drunk finds a way to win this cause Mack needs to go.

Nick Miller: Seeing Haz upset Mack would be incredible and could happen, but Mack I believe is fine where he is.

Hal Havoc: That's cause your like all the idiots in here who kiss his ass, follow him blindly.

Nick Miller: Alright, well on to the main event, we have Scorpion and Jordan Brooks clashing after last weeks show where they really showed some dislike for one another and you even got into the mix siding with Scorpion. How did it feel to take BAD from Jordan by the way?!

Hal Havoc: Laugh again Nicky and I'll wipe that smile off your face. The only reason the up and coming overrated asshole Jordan beat me is because he cheated. In a fair match I would have owned him and I can't wait to see Scorpion do just that tonight!

Nick Miller: No doubt it will be a great contest between the two, I can't wait for it either. I will though and along the way we got a couple more matches like the triple threat involving opponents at our next pay per view, World Champ Chris Orton and challenger Nick Torres. They clash tonight with Black Bob in the mix, a former World Champ.

Hal Havoc: Not a very good one though, heh, one of the worst to be honest.

Nick Miller: You've said that before and I still don't believe you, so moving on, tag team action is coming to the ring tonight when we see what looks to be a rivalry in progress. The Tag Champs THC faces the new team of Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru who makes his in ring return tonight, he is formerly known as Pung Loa.

Hal Havoc: Two jobbers against the Tag Champs, oh yea, like this will really be a rivalry, more like a squash.

Nick Miller: Well we'll see, so lets get on with the show now.

Singles Match
SEF International Championship
Hardcore Haz v. MACK(c)

A good match, started with a brawl and Haz did ok, but Mack turned it into a match with some nice moves and holds, avoided the air a little due to his right arm still hurting, still bandaged. Haz tried to target the arm, had an armbar on Mack for a bit, but was outwrestled. Mack controlled a lot of the match and had Haz fighting like crazy, almost caught him with the kick a few times. Haz was on his game and out to prove something tonight it seemed, he fought like hell and despite being more on defense he go a few near falls. After a hard fought match Mack would sial off the top rope with a moonsault, stagger to his feet and wait for Haz to get up, then hit Da Shows Ova and pin him to win.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match and still the SEF International Champion............MACK!

After the match Mack extended a hand to Haz who took it and got helped up, but then kicked Mack in the balls and dropped him with a ddt. The crowd booed loud and Haz rolled out and got his singapore cane, then came back in, but suddenly "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions hit and out comes Ares. The crowd cheers at his return and Ares carries a cooler, probably full of beer. He sets in the ring and then rolls in, stands up and stares at Haz who stares back at him. Mack is getting up and then Ares turns kicking Mack in the gut and drops him with the Ares Atom Bomb and now gets booed. He stands up and smirks at Haz who smirks back, then grabs a couple beers from his cooler tossing them to Haz. Ares grabs a couple for himself and the two men drink up as the crowd boos them, then Haz cracks mack with the cane a few times and the two men leave the ring with the rest of the beer.

Non Title Tag Team Match
Bill Roberts & The Grand Minoru v. Xanthus & Corez

This was a real good tag match, lots of quick tags from both teams, some real classic action and a lot of high flying as well. We saw quite a few cheap tactics from THC using illegal moves and at one point some brass knuckles. Roberts would counter that with his own cheap move sending Xanthus into the rail and using a chair behind the refs back to keep him out of action. He and Minoru double teamed Corez and got him worn down quite a bit. Xanthus was about recovered and ready to get back into the mix, but Roberts and Minoru nailed a double kick to Corez's head, then Minoru picked up the win with a pin as Roberts dove his body at Xanthus taking him to the floor.

Julie: Here are your winners of the match..........Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru!

Minoru and Roberts stood tall and backed up the ramp, Roberts grinning.

Non Title Triple Threat Match
Black Bob v. Nick Torres v. Chris Orton

Respectful nods started this match and then it was Bob who fired the first shot and at Orton. They brawled and Orton was taken into a corner overwhelmed by the wild technique of Bob. Torres let them fight it out at first, but would of course get into the mix as the other two made sure of it. It ended up being a good triple threat, lot of action as all three men refused to stay down and were out to be the one winner. Bob outmatched by his bigger opponents sure didn't let it seem like he was with his wild brawling that took both Orton and Torres to their limit. Several attempts to finish the match by all three men, lot of near falls, it was intense and edgy was this match. At one point Torres seemed to have both men down and looked like he was the favorite, but got hit with the CKO out of nowhere. Bob prevented Orton from getting the pin and was all over him from there, wore down Orton and dropped him with a piledriver, then went up top for his finishing move. Torres started up and targeted Bob who saw him and lept off with a missile dropkick to his chest sending Torres rolling to the floor. Bob got up and turned and Orton jumped up delivering the CKO and pinned him to win.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match............Chris Orton!

Main Event
Singles Match
Jordan Brooks v. Scorpion

Jordan started off on fire and had Scorpion reeling a lot, playing the defense and getting pretty frustrated. He did refuse to go down, but Jordan didn't let up at all and seemed to be out for blood. He hits Scorpion with all he had, took him out of the ring to inflict more punishment and that's where Scorpion had enough. He got away from Jordan enough to grab a chair and fly at Jordan smashing him over the head causing the dq loss for himself.

Julie: Here is your winner of the match.........Jordan Brooks!

Scorpion wasn't done as he kept beating Jordan with the chair, jabbing it into his ribs, smashing the hell out of him, then locked him in the Deathtrap and refused to let it go. Security would have to run out and literally pull him off and drag him to the back as the show ended.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF