sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 167 {4/7/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 12:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

April 7th, 2010

After a break last week , Extreme is back on the air and its beginning now and were still in Japan as we have been since Wrestle X and tonight were in the Budokan Hall and its packed full of the same crazy fans who have been enjoying the shows for the past couple weeks. Pyro blasts off over the ring and is followed by A NEW LEVEL playing over the pa. The cameras capture all the fans as Nick Miller brings us on the air.

Welcome to Extreme Fucking Wrestling everyone! We are coming off the heels of Wrestle X, the biggest fucking show on the whole goddamn planet and tonight Shane Mack goes one on one with Johnny Camaro in a ladder match and per the challenge issued by Camaro, its non title.

Greg chimes in now.

And after hearing what he had to say, its obvious he is in over his head!

Nick just sighs and says.

Sadly I have to agree, Camaro has the potential, but has not showed he is using it, yet! Tonight we also see the US and European Titles-

Nick is cut off by the sound of MONEY, POWER, RESPECT playing over the pa and out walks Whitney Marret in her classic business suit to a huge ovation from the fans in attendance. She just walks down the aisle slapping fans hands, then gets a mic and heads up into the ring. She waves to the fans some, then raises the mic and says.

I am not wasting anymore time for I have a huge announcement and a great one! SEF...yes, S E fucking F is finally rid of that son of a bitch Fate or Ric E Dangerously or whatever he wants to call himself!

Cheers are heard, but confusion seems to come over everyone and Whitney now explains.

In the beginning of this company there were four owners, myself, the one who had the idea and was willing to put in the work, in the ring and behind the scenes to make it work and there was Viper who was willing to do the same and had some money to help, plus there was Ric who was a mentor to Viper and wanted to help in all the same ways. The fourth person was asked to remain anonymous and still wants to remain so as they are now the full owner of SEF! After Viper died last year, Ric assumed control of his shares due to legalities between the two and he became majority owner and abused his power fast and changing the name of this company was his worst mistake. I quickly signed my shares to the other owner as they have deeper pockets than I, but share my sentiments, not Ric's. So they battled behind the scenes and Ric was ousted just days before Wrestle X and due to promotions for that huge event we put off the announcement until now. The announcement that this show were airing now and every week on Wednesday will always be Extreme Fucking Wrestling, but this company will always be Showstoppa's Extreme Federation...SEF!

And the crowd just goes nuts now and soon chants ring out loud.

SEF...SEF...SEF...SEF...SEF...SEF...SEF...

Whitney just smiles and nods, then says.

Now, something needs to be cleared up and that is regarding where SEF has always and will always have headquarters and the answer is nowhere. All business is done out of venues, on location, there is no house for SEF, our home is on the road and that is thanks to the internet that allows everything needed to be showcased to be done so through our website. As for my role in the future of SEF, just a spokeswoman, nothing more as my time here was best spent in the ring, the place I made my name known, but am done with!

Some boos regarding her not coming back to wrestle, but cheers of respect for she earned them.

I do have two announcements to make as well as the huge shocker already announced. First is to let everyone know that pay per views will be fewer than usual, possibly only three or so a year as SEF is being reinvented so to say. So with that said, the main event that would have been for our next pay per view will be in two weeks from tonight, Steve Weigel challenging Shane Mack for the World Heavyweight Title in an Iron Man Match!

A huge ovation for that and Whitney just lets them cheer, then says.

Also, there will be a small tournament held over the next few weeks to name a number one contender to the World Title to see who gets the next shot at the biggest title there is! Any future announcements will be given from the owner to the announce position, the commentators out here and relayed to the world. So I thank you for your time and I will still be here for SEF as the official Spokeswoman and do as much as I can to help this company continue to help all the wrestlers who need it and want it!

Whitney lowers her mic now and the crowd cheers, then MONEY, POWER, RESPECT plays and she walks out of the ring laying the mic on the steps. She heads up the aisle slapping fans hands and Nick now says.

Wow, what a fucking announcement that was and honestly, thank you whoever the owner is, SEF is fucking back!

Greg just says.

Yes, I agree on that note, thanks to the owner for doing this, but not all of it, so fuck it, I can't do this anymore, later Nicky!

And Greg now stand sup tossing his headset down, then grabs his laptop and heads around the ring towards the back now and disappears through the curtain leaving everyone puzzled and Nick asking.

What the hell was that al about?

He just shrugs and moves on.

Well I guess my partner is gone, folks, Extreme Fucking Wrestling is the name of the show, but SEF is what this company is and always will be from the announcement we just heard and tonight it's a unification match seeing the US and European Titles merged to form the International title again and Nikky venom gets his rematch against Bobby making it a triple threat, so anything goes. We also got a tag team women's match and a fatal five way involving five guys all reaching for the top, but only one can impress with a win. Plus as mentioned, its Mack versus Camaro in a ladder match, non title, but still a lot on the line, so lets get on with the show!

And so were off and POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME hit's the pa bringing the crowd to boos as Lacey walks out strutting her stuff arrogantly. Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds.........Lacey Daniels!

She heads down the aisle with a smug look at the fans, then steps up into the ring and just rolls her eyes at everyone. FREAKY GIRL then hit's the pa and the crowd cheers now as Amy comes walking out with a strut as well and Samantha makes the introduction.

And Lacey's partner, from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing in at one hundred seventeen pounds..........Amy Summers!

She slaps a few fans hands and blows some kisses, then climbs into the ring and waves to the crowd before stepping over near Lacey in their corner. DANCE OF ILLUSIONS now hit the pa and the crowd really boos now as Midnight steps out holding the Women's Title on her shoulder and Megan is with her. They smile smugly and really get booed heavy as Samantha introduces them.

And now making their way out at a combined weight of three hundred fifty pounds, they are the Dark Shadow Society.......Midnight and Megan Sorrow!

The two women make their way down to the ring laughing at the booing fans and soon get to the ring and climb in. They pose together and Midnight raises her title in the air, then steps out to the apron and lays it on the steps. Megan obviously starting for her team and Lacey insists on starting, so Amy hops out and the bell rings. Lacey rushes at Megan who backs up to a corner and ducks outside the ropes. The ref holds Lacey back and the crowd boos, Megan slowly steps back in and Lacey moves in burying a knee to her ribs. She backs Lacey into the corner and nails some elbows to her jaw, then whips her across to the opposite corner and tries to follow up with a clothesline. Megan ducks out under her and spins around catching Lacey with a spinning heel kick to the head slumping her back into the corner sitting down. Megan gets up and runs in stomping on Lacey's chest, then pulls her up and drags her over tagging Midnight. She comes in now and with Megan executes a double suplex on Lacey. Megan rolls out and Midnight pulls Lacey up looking for a choke slam and nails it, then quickly hooks her leg for a pin, ONE..............TWO...Lacey kicks out shoving Midnight away and rolls for the ropes. Midnight gets up and goes after her, but Lacey springs off the ropes and drops Midnight with a hard clothesline. She gets up and pulls Midnight up nailing a snap suplex, then gets up and tags Amy and just steps out. Amy come sin and kicks at Midnight, then lifts her up and whips her to the ropes looking for The Ice Breaker, but Midnight ducks it and pulls Amy down with a ddt. Midnight rolls towards her corner and starts to push herself up. Amy starts to get to her feet and Midnight lunges over tagging Megan who flies in with a spear to Amy and lays in elbows to her jaw. She pulls Amy up and tries for a double under hook face buster, but Amy twists out of it and nails a swinging neck breaker. Amy rolls to her corner where Lacey tags herself in and climbs to the top rope. Megan gets up and Lacey flies off with the Sugar Rush taking Megan back down to the mat and leans back on her for the pin, ONE...........TWO......Midnight rushes in kicking Lacey to break up the pin, then gets forced out. Nick says.

Midnight saving her tag partner and daughter Megan from losing the match for the duo.

Lacey pulls up Megan and gets kicked in the ribs, then Megan whips Lacey to the ropes and leaps up for a cross body. Lacey leaps up with a dropkick to her chest and both fall to the mat. Lacey then gets up and pulls Megan up, sends her to the ropes and looks for the Sugar Kiss, but Megan ducks and spins around for a heel kick. Lacey ducks that and catches Megan with a chick kick laying her out, the grabs her legs and turns her over into Sweet N Low. Megan arches up in pain as Lacey sits back cinching it in the middle of the ring. Midnight starts to come in, but Amy runs across the ring tackling her to the floor and nails some elbows on her. Megan yells in pain, Lacey just holds on tight and keeps her grounded and soon Megan taps out ending the match. The bell rings and the crowd cheers some for Megan tapping, but still boos Lacey who jumps in raising her arms in the air as Samantha announces the winners.

Here are your winners of the match..........Lacey Daniels and Amy Summers!

Amy comes in the ring grabbing Lacey's hand and she suddenly yanks her arm away, then quickly drops Amy with Sugar Kiss getting booed for sure now and then POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME plays as Lacey just raises her arms in the air again soaking in the boos. Midnight has her title and backs up the aisle leaving Megan to drag herself out of the ring and Lacey now stares down Midnight motioning a title around her waist as Nick says.

Impressive win from Lacey tonight making Megan tap out and a clear sign of who she is targeting!

We suddenly cut to the back where Chris Orton is watching a monitor as he warms up for his match and smirks at his girl winning her match. Steve Weigel walks up to him and starts talking.

Orton we might not be friends, but tonight your fighting my former partner. Go after his knees. Take them out then it wont be hard to beat him.

Weigel puts his hand out and Orton gives him a look and shakes his hand. As Orton goes to let go Weigel kicks him in the gut and hits My Suicide on him. He then stands up and looks down with a sneer saying.

Bitch, I told you I'm after Lacey and she is still on my list.

Weigel laughs a bit.

I always get what I want and she is such a hottie too.

Weigel kicks him in the ribs.

Me and you in the ring and if I win Lacey is mine and your title is mine. Or are you going to be a bitch and say no. A loser like you should, that way you dont lose everything you have going for you.

Lacey who is coming to the back now sees what has happened and rushes to Orton's side and Weigel winks at her as he walks off laughing a evil deep laugh. We now cut back to ringside where Nick says.

Seems Weigel is intent on impressing Lacey or just wanting to be a pain in his ass! Orton has a match coming up in minutes here, hope he is gonna be able to defend his title after that attack from Weigel!?

Samantha Winters now gives the introduction for the next match.

And now it's time for the Triple Threat International Unification match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred sixty three pounds, he is the SEF United States Champion.......Bobby James!

UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE hits and Bobby walks out looking cocky and strutting his way down to the ring. He holds his newly won US title on his shoulder as he walks to the ring. He slides in and poses with the title. KICK START MY HEART hits and Samantha introduces the second participant now.

And one of his opponents, from the Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred fifty nine pounds, he is The Devil's Saint and one half of the SEF Tag Team Champions.......Nikky Venom!

The crowd boos Nikky who doesn't wait to posture as he just runs out and down the aisle and into the ring, he stands up and him and Bobby start fighting. Their trading punches as the ref tries to separate them, he finally does and backs off Bobby. Nikky runs forward and jumps over the ref hit Bobby with Bad Time, Bobby flips over the ropes sending him out of the ring. Nikky gets out and grabs a chair, he wraps it around Bobby's arm, but he gets out of it quickly. He jumps to his feet and starts to run from Nikky. He runs to another side of the ring as Nikky walks after him, Bobby slides in the ring and Nikky follows him only to be caught with a legdrop. Bobby picks up Nikky but is pushed off and hit with another Bad Time. Nikky goes out and grabs the chair and slides back in. He starts hitting Bobby James with it on the ribs. He finally throws the chair down and picks up the hurt Bobby James. He throws Bobby over the ropes and to the mats. Nikky goes out and rips apart the announce table, he then grabs a kendo stick from under the ring and starts beating on Bobby with it to keep him down. He picks up Bobby again and throws him on the announcers table. Samantha Winters is ready to announce Chris, but the music hasn't hit yet so she does nothing. Meanwhile Nikky has Bobby on the announce table and puts him in a suplex position. He switches it up into a sit-out powerbomb which he calls The World Wide Suicide. Both men are down and finally YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits and Chris Orton comes out with a cocky grin. Samantha now introduces him.

And now making his way out here, from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, he is the SEF European Champion...........Chris Orton!

He gets to the ring and lays his title in a corner, then walks around the ring and picks up Nikky and throws him into the ring and starts beating on him. Lacey Daniels walks down to cheer on her man and is clapping. Nikky reverses and locks Chris with a rear-naked choke. Chris gets out easily and goes right back to hitting Nikky. Lacey is still cheering and Chris locks in a body scissors and Nikky is in pain. Nikky punches Chris and gets out of it, he knees Chris in the head and picks him up. Nikky throws him in the corner and ties him up in tree of woe. Nikky runs to one corner and runs to Chris and hits Skull Fucked. Nikky is about to cover him when a video appears on the screen, it's the masked man that hurt him at Wrestle X!! Nick says.

What the hell is that man doing here? Is he here to screw Nikky again?

The masked man just stands there then walks off screen. Nikky still watching almost gets rolled up by Orton, but holds on to the ropes. Lacey gets up and pulls Nikky's head down so he'll let go. Bobby runs into the ring kicking Chris in the head and pushes Nikky out of the ring, then rolls Chris up, ONE.........TWO..........THREE! The bell rings and Lacey looks pissed! Here's Samantha with the winner.

Here is your winner of the match and your new unified International Champion..........Bobby James!

The masked man runs from the crowd and hits Bobby James on the back of the head with brass knuckles, he picks up Orton and hits him with the CKO. Lacey slides in the ring to slap him and the masked man blocks her, then drops her with the CKO. He rolls from the ring and turns toward Nikky who fires off a few punches, then tries for a clothesline, but the masked man ducks and drops him with a super kick. Nick now yells.

This masked man has single handily cleared house! Who the hell is he?

The masked man slinks up the aisle now and disappears to the back as the crowd boos loud over what has just happened and Nick says.

Whoever that is he is making an impact around here and getting himself noticed despite not being very popular unlike who is standing by, a man, the man, who makes impacts and can't do enough to make people hate him!

And so we go to the back where we see Shane Mack in his gear with the World Title strapped around his waist and Smokey McWeed is standing with him, the fans screaming like banshees at the sight of Mack. Smokey now says.

Whoa man, I think I'm fucking deaf!

Mack just smirks and says.

Nah bro, just need to clean them ears out once in a while!

Smokey laughs and says.

Yea, well anyways Mack, what ya think about tonight?

Mack just scratches his head and says.

Man I don't know, didn't I already cover this long before Johnny boy ever tried his last minute cheap popping ass only for him to come off as a sack a shit liar!?

Smokey just says.

Yea, but your Mack, we wanna hear what ya gotta say!

He just grins now and says.

Well fine, ya wanna hear it for real and not from some bitter sweet bitch named Johnny Camaro who thinks he has to sink low to try and rise up, but hey, if that's what he wants, then that's what D-Mack will do cause I never held back before and I never will. He thinks he offended me now, but all he showed was his lack of intelligence for trying to twist words that cannot be twisted and only makes him look like a clown. Johnny's claims that I ran anyone down are false for all I did was respond to the insults from himself and the rest of his little infected group. I followed no one and fit in with no one else's group and anyone who has followed what this company produces knows that is the truth, so Johnny, spare the lies son. The only side of Shane Mack your gonna get tonight is the same side everyone sees every night, the whole side of Shane Mack, the man who revolutionizes and innovates, the man who makes others the man and that's a real shoot unlike your lies, boy!

Mack scratches the underside of his stubbly chin with arrogance and flicks his hand to the camera motioning a real insult to Johnny. The fans can be heard cheering and chanting for Mack and Smokey now says.

Damn man, you got it all, but Johnny is good in the ring, should be a good challenge as ya said he was good back in your first match with him.

Mack nods and says.

Yea, no doubt bro, like I been saying for months, he got the potential, but using is another story and thus far he has not, simple as that. But I will keep pushing his ass to step up and show me what he truly has and one days he'll savor a victory over myself, and one day he just may be have his name immortalized into the rich history of this World Title around my waist. Neither will happen as of tonight, but the first one he still has a chance to try and make happen!

Smokey nods and starts to speak when some guy in a suit comes frantically rushing in front of the camera and it's the same guy who appeared backstage in a suit at Wrestle X and said nothing. He now claws and begs.

Someone, anyone, please, tell me you know who Lee Spawn is, give me one notion of notoriety, please?!

Mack laughs as Smokey just looks confused and shrugs. Mack then pulls the guy around and says.

Relax bro, I know all about Spawn, well, not really much, just some ol' school shit like his feud and alliance with Batman, but fuck bro, I thought Spawn was cool. You supposed to be like his mild mannered alter ego or something?

Lee looks confused and then turns to anger and swings at Mack who turns and nails a chop to his chest stinging him and sending him back some. Mack then pops him with Da Shows Ova and stands over his motionless body and shrugs. The crowd cheers loud and Smokey says.

Interesting, who was that again?

Mack just shrugs and starts to speak, but instead pulls Smokey backwards and steps back himself as he sees Rayo come flying into view and lets him crash to the floor in front of them. Rayo gets up and looks around, then Mack rips his title off his waist and smacks Rayo in the head dropping him to the floor. He steps back and grins, lays the title up on his shoulder and smiles, then Smokey says.

Hey, didn't that guy used to work here, what was his name again?

Mack scratches his head thinking and then says.

Uh, Rayo I think, and the other jack off was Lee Spawn I guess, not sure of his deal, maybe he took too many steroids!?

Smokey snickers and says.

Probably, was a bit crazed, desperate it seemed. So anyways, anything more about Camaro?

Mack shrugs and says.

Man, I said my peace and Johnny needs to nut up now, nut up and shut up and prove he can hang cause I already shot all over his sorry ass and put him in place!

Mack pats Smokey on the back and walks away now leaving him to look at the two fallen nobodies and say.

Well everyone, ya heard Mack here and you'll see him later doing what he does best, stealing the show, so back to you Nick!

And so the view cuts back to ringside where Nick starts to speak, but is cut off by SLAVE TO THE GRIND blasting over the pa and now the crowd blowing the roof off the Budokan Hall for Shane Mack who walks out in his gear with the World Title on his shoulder still. He raises his fists in the air, then does a crotch chop and walks down the aisle getting pats on the back from the fans fighting to touch him. Mack makes his way down to the ring and around it strutting in a cocky manner and feeding the frenzy from the crowd even more. He heads for the announce table and sits down next to Nick. Mack lays his title in front of him on the table and puts a headset on now. Nick says to him.

Well Mack, to what do I owe this surprise?

Mack just says.

Well Nicky, seems your all alone out here, well, except Sammy over there and I bet ya would rather she sat in next to ya, but instead ya get the champ, the man!

Nick just says.

Well I ain't disappointed Mack, you're great, but yea, ya got me, I'd prefer Sammy any day over you!

Mack just laughs and says.

But hey man, if not, there would be nothing wrong with it!

He acts in a mockingly manner of trying to be politically correct and Nick just laughs and says.

Yea, yea, whatever Mack, we got a match to get now!

They both laugh still as SABOTOGE now plays over the pa and the crowd boos as Rocket comes walking out raising his arms in the air and just looks around confused, then makes his way down the aisle as Samantha introduces him.

The following is a fatal five way match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Houston Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty five pounds.......The Rocket!

A few cheers can be heard, but mostly booing and chants for Mack are heard letting Rocket know who is loved more. He just heads to the ring and slides in, gets up and looks around, eyes Mack and then waits for his opponents. The lights in the arena go dark as CHICKEN HUNTIN blares over the P.A. system. The crowd's boos are heard as a image for "Juggalo" Johnny Blaze is shown on the f'n tron. The announcer, Samantha Winters, begins introducing Johnny.

Making his way to the ring from West Grove, Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, he is "Juggalo" Johnny Blaze!!!

Johnny emerges from the entrance curtain and out into the arena with his traditional ICP shirt and bandanna on his head, red hoodie sweatshirt, and black and red bandanna tied around his mouth. With his wrestling boots, cut off jeans, he stands at the entrance and looks around to the crowd who still boos. With his wrists wrapped in red wrestling tape, he lifts one hand and wipes his nose on the back of his hand. He then crosses his arms and forms a pitchfork with his hands. He walks down the aisle to the ring with his hands waving in the air as to get the crowd just boos. He reaches the ring and walks up to the ring and grabs the second rope. He pulls himself up on the apron and stands straight and looks again at the crowd. He puts his hands on the second rope and bends down and steps through to inside the ring. He walks to the nearest corner and puts his hands on the top rope and steps on the second rope. He just looks at the crowd and then crosses his arms. After a few seconds, grabs the top rope and climbs down to the mat. He turns around and then holds onto the top rope as he leans back as to warm up on the ropes. He takes off his hoodie and lays it across the top rope and then looks into the camera and taunts by forming a pitchfork with both his hands. He then reaches behind his head and unties the bandanna and folds it then places it inside one of the pockets on his hoodie. He turns to the referee and waits for the match to begin. THE ECSTACY OF GOLD now plays and the crowd gives a few cheers as Drew walks out looking all business as usual and Samantha introduces him.

And now making his way out here, from Seymour Missouri, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds...........Drew Stevenson!

He heads down the aisle getting slapped on the back by a few fans, slaps some of their hands and then gets to the ring and rolls in. He stands up and eyes the competition, then POKERFACE hit's the pa and out walks Karrie to boos as Samantha introduces her now.

Making her way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty seven pounds.........Karrie Winter!

She comes down the aisle snubbing the booing fans and just heads into the ring and stands back in a corner as the other three competitors do and waits. The lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the pa and Samantha Winters introduces Gabriel.

On his way to the ring from New York City, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........Gabriel Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. He runs the ropes a little getting warmed up, then waits. The crowd behind Gabriel who looks around at his four opponents and the bell rings now. Blaze rushes out at him and Gabriel floors him with a spear, then pops up and kicks Karrie in the ribs as she comes at him, rips her up and nails The Message as Rocket and Drew face off now. Rocket suddenly charges over behind Gabriel with a club to his back, then whips him to the ropes and tries for Shadow's Fall. Gabriel leapfrogs him and Drew catches him nailing The Emperor's Fall, then gets up and Rocket slams a forearm to his back, then rips him up and nails a release german suplex. He floats around trying for a crossface on Drew, but he scoots away hooking his legs in the ropes and the ref separates them. Blaze is up and kicks Rocket on the back, then yanks him up and pushes Rocket into the ropes and catches him looking for the Johnny Special. Rocket swings around with an elbow to Blaze's head, then turns and rips him up in a hanging suplex for a few seconds before dropping him with a brain buster. Drew waits for Rocket to get back up and charges at him with a spear, but floats into a triangle choke out of that locking it on Rocket. Gabriel has Karrie up now and delivers BAD to her, then runs over with a baseball style dropkick to Drew's head breaking his hold. He gets up and pulls Drew up looking for The Message now. Drew elbows him in the head and gets down to his feet, then nails some forearms to Gabriel's back and tries locking him in a full nelson. Rocket gets up and springs off the ropes at Gabriel who ducks down out of Drew's grip and lets him take Shadow's Fall from Rocket. Gabriel waits for him to get up when Blaze gets up behind Gabriel and dropkicks him in the back sending Gabriel out of the ring to the floor. Rocket turns and Blaze runs at him and leaps for a spinning kick. Rocket ducks it and pulls Blaze around ripping him up and nails The End, then quickly hooks his leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO...........Gabriel dives in breaking it up with a double axe handle smash to Rocket's back. Nick says.

Gabriel saving Blaze from losing the match for him and everyone else.

Mack responds.

Yea he did, but can he win the match now?

Gabriel pulls Rocket up and shoves him into a corner, then buries a shoulder to his ribs and the crowd is behind him while still booing Rocket. Gabriel lifts Rocket to the top rope now and tries for a superplex. Rocket blocks him and tries shoving him down, but gets punched out and Gabriel tries again, but Drew stumbles over clubbing him across the back and gets under Gabriel for a power bomb and lifts him up as Gabriel rips Rocket over and both get slammed to the mat and Drew falls back in the corner winded heavily. The crowd is cheering for that one and Nick says.

Nice double move there and Drew has the advantage now if he can pull himself up.

Mack responds.

If he can that is, but Drew has it in him, just lost his passion for wrestling and can blame no one, but himself, like anyone else!

Nick says.

True, but lets see if he can find enough to win tonight!

Drew pulls himself over Gabriel and pins, ONE..................TWO...........Gabriel kicks out and Drew pulls himself up, then Gabriel and lifts him hitting a reverse atomic drop, then a diving clothesline and applies an armbar on him now. Karrie is up now and kicks Drew off Gabriel, lifts him up and nails Stay Down, but Blaze rushes over with a clothesline to Karrie and goes to the top rope leaping off with the Flying J to her and goes for the pin, ONE.........Rocket is up and kicks Blaze in the head, then drops him with The End. Gabriel is pulling himself up and Rocket backs up into a corner waiting for him to stand up all the way. He then charges across the ring at him, but Gabriel kicks him in the head then grabs Rocket's head and leaps in at him for BAD. Rocket shoves him to the ropes and charges again nailing Shadow's Fall sending Gabriel through the ropes to the floor. Nick says.

Damn, Rocket could win this match in a seconds it seems.

Mack responds.

He better move quick then!

He pulls up Karrie now and nails The End on her and goes for the pin, but Drew stops it before it starts with a club to the back. He tries pulling up Rocket and whips him across the ring looking for a sleeper now. Rocket twists around and rips up Drew nailing a back suplex on him, then pulls up Drew and rips him up hitting The End and now goes for the pin, ONE.....................TWO......................THREE! Gabriel just dives in and slams his forearms over Rocket's back, but too late and the crowd boos as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match............The Rocket!

SABOTOGE plays now as Gabriel is forced back by the ref and he listens, Rocket gets up raising his arms high and Gabriel stands now, then Rocket extends a hand to him. Gabriel nods and shakes his hand, then raises his arm in the air as the crowd cheers and Nick says.

A hell of a match and a huge win for Rocket, this could finally make him know in SEF and he has Gabriel's respect it seems, nice sportsmanship by both.

Mack responds.

That it was, good match by the two and I'd love to face either man.

Gabriel exits now as Rocket poses on the ropes a little before leaving and Nick says.

You may get too soon with the announcement of that tournament as you know both of those men will be in it.

Mack says.

No doubt, looking forward to it, but now to see Weigel in action next!

Nick says.

Yea, him and SVD.

We soon hear BANG BANG BANG hit the pa and the crowd boos as SVD walks out with a cocky smirk and Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Multan Pakistan, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds.........Salman Van Dam!

He runs down the aisle now and slides into the ring, then pops up and smirks at the booing crowd. The arena goes black and across the tron reads The Real One is back as AMERICAN SOLDIER starts to play. Two green neon lights circle the arena and stop on the steel ramp where Weigel is standing with his arms out to his sides. His head facing the ground as the pryos goes off. Weigel looks up and smirks as he starts to make his way to the ring and Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds and standing in at six foot four. Coming from St. Louis Missouri.....Steve Weigel!

Weigel makes his way down the rampway snubbing the fans who boo him. Weigel walks up the steel steps and walks over to the ropes and under the second rope. Weigel goes to the corner and gets on the ropes and climbs up. He puts his arms out and smirks. He and SVD now circle as the bell rings and then move into a lock up now. Steve powers SVD back to a corner and slaps him mockingly, then backs up with a grin and points out to Mack who rolls his eyes and says.

Poor bastard wishes he could do that to me, but is too afraid of getting owned like always!

SVD moves out of the corner all hot and tries to go for another lock up. Steve moves around behind him with a club to the back, then rips SVD backwards for a reverse ddt it seems only he drops him on his knee in a backbreaker sorta, then goes for the pin, ONE.................TWO........SVD kicks out. Weigel kneels up and sits SVD up applying a sleeper on him now. SVD flails around and fights up to his knees, then to his feet and elbows Weigel in the ribs. He shoves him to the ropes and leaps up for a spinning heel kick, but Weigel ducks and kicks SVD in the ribs, then plants him with Your Suicide and just sits up grinning. Nick asks.

Why isn't he going for the pin, what the hell?

Weigel just gets up and laughs at SVD, the crowd booing and Mack says.

Well I can understand why he feels SVD ain't worthy, but this is never a good idea against anyone.

Weigel leans in the corner and motions SVD to get up already which he is trying to do. Weigel waits for him to almost stand and now turns looking for My Suicide. SVD ducks and rips up Weigel nailing the Icon Bomb on him and quickly hooks his leg for the pin, ONE..............TWO......Weigel kicks out and SVD gets up arguing with the ref that it was three, it has to be three. He backs the ref into the corner and Nick says.

Weigel almost got put down there and SVD is livid that his big move didn't pay off.

Mack just says.

He better focus on Weigel though.

SVD is still irate and yelling at the ref. Weigel pulls himself up now and SVD turns yanking him up and whips Weigel to the ropes trying for the Icon Kick. Weigel ducks it and runs ahead of him some, then nails My Suicide dropping SVD and falls on him and hooks his leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO...................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd is booing as Weigel stands up and Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match by pinfall............Steve Weigel!

AMERICAN SOLDIER plays and Steve hops out of the ring and walks over to the announce table staring at Mack who just looks at him and smiles. Steve eyes the World Title now and Nick says.

Well Steve picking up a win and it seems he has his focus on you for sure Mack.

Steve just keeps staring and Mack responds to Nick.

Yea he does and that's good cause he needs to shut everything else out if he expects to even hang with me!

The crowd is chanting for Mack and Weigel now points to the title and motions it around his waist, then says.

Its mine and your done!

He then turns and walks away as Mack just shrugs and smugly smiles as Nick says.

Weigel is coming for ya Mack and I can't wait to see that Iron Man match, man us gonna be a treat to see!

Mack responds.

Yea, its gonna be fun!

Nick now says.

But hey, right now you got a match, ya ready?

Mack smirks and says.

Nicky, there ain't a day or night I am not ready for anyone at anytime, so Camaro better be ready or he's gonna be done!

Mack just sits there and waits, then the sound of LIKE THE ANGELS hits the pa. The lights, which have dimmed, begin to light silver and slowly fade out along with the beat, as smoke comes out over the entrance. Once the chorus begins, about twenty five seconds into the song, Johnny walks through the curtain, his swagger slow and cocky. He stands within the smoke, loosening himself up, before walking down the ramp and Samantha Winters introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds.........Johnny Camaro!

He stops about mid-way down the ramp, and spreads his legs apart, and throws his arms in the air, forming a diamond, as pyro flies up behind him. the pyro finishes, he smirks, and walks down the ramp, hops up on the apron and steps into the ring. The crowd is booing him and Camaro just leans in a corner focusing on Mack who finally stands up as SLAVE TO THE GRIND plays over the pa. Samantha now introduces him.

And Johnny's opponent, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred twenty nine pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion...........Shane Mack!

The SEF flag is hanging above the ring and a ladder has been brought down and stood up at the end of the aisle. Mack leaves his title on the table by Nick and hops up on the apron dancing some, then steps into the ring circling around and does his pose and a crotch chop. He removes his shirt and tosses it in the face of Camaro, then rushes in with punches rocking him in the corner. Mack chops at his chest now and then whips Camaro across the ring. He leaps up on the turnbuckles and whips around for a double axe handle smash, but Mack stays clear and then looks for Da Shows Ova. Camaro backs up and drops rolling out to the floor and the crowd boos him real loud now. Mack just smirks and motions it was this close with his index and thumb a centimeter apart, the crowd cheering him and Nick says.

Nice start to the match and Mack has Camaro out of his game a little already.

Camaro kicks at the steel steps, then walks up them and cautiously enters the ring. He and Mack circle, then moves into a lock up and the two men struggle, force each other around the ring a few times and then one final shove and they both step back kinda even on power. They move in for another lock up and move around, Mack forces Camaro to a corner, but gets turned into it and Camro leaps up for a kick to the head. Mack ducks and lets him spin around to his face, then runs up his back arrogantly and stomps on the back of his head. He runs across the ring and comes back with a baseball side dropkick to Camaro's face, then tries to lock on the Show Strangla. Camaro backs up and slides out of the ring escaping the hold. Mack gets up and runs up the turnbuckles flying out of the ring and crashes on Camaro with a splash taking him down on the floor. Mack gets up and kicks at Camaro, then yanks him up for a suplex and drops him ribs first on the guard rail. Mack leaps up on the apron and spins off with a leg drop to the back of Camaro's neck as he hangs on the rail bringing him slumping down on his head. Mack gets up and the crowd is cheering him on. He pulls Camaro up and rolls him in the ring, then climbs up to the top rope now. Camaro pulls himself up and Mack leaps off with a double axe handle smash, but Camaro leaps up quickly nailing The Trademark to his ribs bringing Mack down. Camaro pulls himself up on the ropes and runs at Mack nailing a kick to his ribs, then yanks him up and whips Mack into a corner. He charges in at Mack and hits Love Struct, then The Quintessential Elbows and pulls Mack out dropping him with a bulldog. Camaro rolls from the ring now and eyes the ladder before folding it up and sliding it in the ring. He rolls in and Nick says.

Looks like Camaro is ready to use the ladder, could he be thinking about a win already?

He picks the ladder up and turns the top so its down, then jabs it into Mack's ribs. Camaro then leans the ladder in a corner and pulls up Mack whipping him towards the ladder, but Mack leaps up on the steps and runs up the ladder a little before flipping backwards with a moonsault to Camaro rolling him up. Mack lets him go though and stomps on his face, then pulls up Camaro and runs him to the ladder launching him into it, then drops him with a Russian leg sweep. Mack gets up and pulls the ladder down on top of Camaro, leaps to the top rope and flies off with a frog splash to the ladder smashing Camaro underneath it. The crowd cheers loud and Mack rolls off holding his ribs. Camaro pushes the ladder off him and rolls to the edge of the ring in pain. Mack pulls himself up now and picks the ladder up leaning it back in the corner, then pulls up Camaro and nails a swinging neck breaker on him. Mack goes out on the apron and climbs up to the top rope, gets behind the ladder and leaps up on it riding it down on top of Camaro smashing him with it again. Mack hit's the mat and rolls through to his feet, then pulls the ladder up and stands it up in the middle of the ring causing Nick to say.

Oh, looks like Mack may be ready to go for the win, maybe!?

Mack has it set up and then pulls Camaro up for a suplex, but he slips down behind Mack and shoves him to the ropes, then leaps up catching him with a calf kick to the jaw dropping him. Camaro pulls himself up now and climbs to the top rope nailing a moonsault to Mack floats into a triangle choke, but doesn't get it cinched in before Mack can get to his knees and rip up Camaro trying for a power bomb. Camaro counters with a hurricanrana and swings Mack's head into the side of the ladder and he staggers back to the ropes now. Camaro runs at him and sends Mack out to the floor with a clothesline, then turns back and quickly starts to scale the ladder, the crowd booing now and Nick says.

Johnny with a hell of a chance here, an opening to possibly win, can he?!

Mack stirs quickly and Camaro moves quickly up the ladder getting near the top now. Mack slides in the ring and pulls himself up as Camaro reaches the top and reaches up for the flag. Mack heads up the other side of the ladder now and moves quick as Camaro touches the flag and carefully moves up closer. Mack gets close enough and stops him with a punch to the ribs, then jumps up a couple rungs and nails a European uppercut on Camaro. Mack slams his head down on the top of the ladder and quickly flies over him in a sunset flip power bomb all the way to the mat and the crowd goes wild as Nick shouts.

OH MY GAWD!!!

Suddenly the crowd turns to boos as Steve Weigel comes walking down the aisle. He gets to the ring and grabs the ropes when Bobby James runs out behind him and has a chair slamming it to Steve's back dropping him. Some cheers are heard for that and Bobby now slides in the ring as Mack is getting up and slams him over the head with the chair, then he just exit's the ring to massive boos as Mack lays on his back almost out. Nick shouts.

What the hell did Bobby do that for, I thought he and Mack were partners?!

Camaro is about out from the huge power bomb and Bobby just disappears to the back now and the crowd is livid. Mack uses the ladder to pull himself up as Camaro uses the ropes, then flies at Mack for a clothesline. Mack ducks and rips Camaro up with a flapjack tossing him up against the ladder. Camaro grabs a hold and hangs on and starts to scale up it quickly. Mack reaches up, but gets kicked backwards, so he reaches for the bottom of the ladder and lifts up on it. He turns the ladder, so Camaro is not under the flag and drops it, then leaps to the top rope which its close to now and springs up behind Camaro slamming a forearm to his back and grabs a hold of the ladder. Mack grabs Camaro in a side headlock and yanks Camaro off the ladder and down to the mat with a bulldog driving his face to the canvas. The crowd cheers loud and Mack pulls himself up, then yanks up Camaro and nails a snap suplex on him. Mack gets up and moves the ladder under the flag, then waits for Camaro to get up and slaps his leg signaling to the crowd what is coming. They know and cheer loud as Mack just leans back in a corner. Camaro pulls himself up and Mack gets ready, then he goes for Da Shows Ova, but Camaro ducks just barey and kicks Mack in the ribs, then tries yanking him down for the Lovegun DDT. Mack shoves him backwards and Camaro charges back hitting The Speed Drop on Mack. He quickly pulls him up and tries for a Heartbreak Hangover, but Mack twists out of it and BAM...Da Shows Ova puts Camaro down and Mack grabs the ladder holding himself up, then starts climbing quickly as the crowd cheers and Nick says.

Whoa, Mack with that kick outta nowhere as usual and this may be over.

Mack heads on up and eyes Camaro who moves his head, but is out of it. Mack gets close to the top and moves steadily reaching up, takes a few steps and pulls the flag down. The bell sounds and the crowd goes nuts as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match.............Shane Mack!

SLAVE TO THE GRIND plays now as Mack holds the flag high, then moves on down the ladder and Steve is peeking in the ring now behind him. As Mack gets to the mat and the ref is about to hand him the title, Steve slides in and shoves Mack headfirst against the ladder, then whips him around and drops Mack with My Suicide causing the crowd to just unload with boos. Steve grabs the title now and raises it high in the air, then looks down at Mack sneering and just smirks as he now holds the belt to his own waist. The crowd really lets him have the boos and Nick says.

Oh man, what a statement by Weigel here, can't wait to see them one on one!

Steve now lays the title on Mack and says to him.

I'll be taking that as my own in two weeks and that's a shoot!

He smirks down at Mack and mocks him by doing a crotch chop, then AMERICAN SOLDIER plays as Weigel just exit's the ring and heads to the back. Camaro stirs now and looks around out of it, confused, the crowd booing over what Weigel did and Mack stirs now as Nick says.

Well folks, we just saw a hell of a ladder match despite some interference earlier and the cheap attack afterwards, Camaro proved he can hang, but Mack pulled it off proving why he is the champ. That's all we got for tonight, but we'll see ya next week for some more Extreme Fucking Wrestling right here in Showstoppa's Extreme Federation because this will always be SEF, the one and only, the original, like Shane Mack!

And so we hear A NEW LEVEL play now and Camaro is heading to the back as Mack is receiving a standing ovation as he stands and raised his title in the air, then makes his exit and the cameras roam around the arena some before the show ends and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF