sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 169 {4/28/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 12:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

April 28th, 2010

Back in North America and in the sold out Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary Alberta Canada where pyro blasts off over the stage lighting the place up, then A NEW LEVEL blasts over the pa and these die hard fans go insane for the start of Extreme. Cameras roam all over the place and then focuses on Nick Miller who is standing up at the table and holds a mic, so the music fades and he speaks.

A quick announcement for everyone to hear from the owner and it concerns the Womens Title situation. Its real simple, the Womens Tite, the real one, it was retired in two thousand seven by Whitney Marret and has not been held by anyone since. Midnight brought a cheap replica in and got it passed off for a while due to the owner fighting my partner here for control of SEF and winning. Now apparently when Megan beat Midnight for essentially a cheap piece of tin, she was awarded the TV Title because it seems SEF does need another title, but what Midnight never got was that were intergender here, ever since Whitney Marret broke that barrier for women, ever since Julie, Cassie Michaeels and Kaci and several other women helped her do so!

A loud cheer of respect for all the names mentioned and then Nick continues.

We do not segregate in SEF, so Lacey Daniels, your shot you earned is for the TV Title and I have been told it is next week and it will be inside of a steel cage!

A loud  pop for that and Nick sits down putting his headset back on, then A NEW LEVEL plays again as Ric says.

Who made you god?

Nick laughs and says.

No one man, just relaying something that needed to be. Now then, we got a show to get to, a show that is headlined by a huge match between Steve Weigel and the SEF Champion Shane Mack, an Iron Man match and also, the loser becomes the winners bitch, what a high stakes match this is!

Ric just says.

Mack will own him like he owns all, case closed!

Nick says.

Whoa, what, I thought you two had it out?

Ric looks distant and says.

No, you thought wrong, besides, I simply call it like it is and there is no one in that mans league!

Nick says.

Ok, well there is no way to really dispute it when he continues to prove it, but at least knowing him it will be an excellent match and Weigel has shown he wants nothing less than the best.

Ric responds.

That's why he is facing Mack, to face the best!

Nick says.

We also have Megan and Lacey squaring off in a tag match tonight, a good prepartion for both heading into next weeks title match and we get to see Chris Orton and Julie clash again.

Ric responds.

Should be a pretty good match, like the triple threat, some good stars are stepping up.

Nick says.

Yea, but first up his Rocket and Bobby James one on one, so lets get started.

The lights dim a little and SABOTOGE hits the pa causing a few cheers to be heard as Rocket comes walking out looking hungry and determined while Samantha introduces the match.

The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Houston Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty five pounds.........The Rocket!

He heads down the aisle now and slaps a few fans hands garnering some more cheers for that and then Rocket runs to the ring sliding in. He jumps up and stretches some, warming up. Two blue lights are flashing as they come together into one spotlight atop the walkway while the name " Boston's Best " Bobby James appears in blue English style lettering on the large screen with short vids of Bobby smiling cockily and in different poses with him in and out of the ring as one final shot of him smirking with his Red Sox hat on. While this is happening UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE has started to blast forth from the speaker system.  Just as Boston's Best is making it to the top of the ramp wearing blue Ray Bans , a Red Sox cap and a pair of wrestling shorts while arrogantly smiling to a chorus of boos all around him.  Sneering a bit he puts both hands on his hips and nods for a moment to the crowd in acknowledgment of their hatred for him.  Walking down the ramp he waves on the boos of the fans incensing the crowd even more as Samantha announces him.

Hailing from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in at two hundred sixty three pounds, he is the SEF International Champion....."Boston's Best" Bobby James!

The fans boo even louder while he climbs the ring steps and moves under the top rope. Turning back towards the fans he climbs the turnbuckles and pats himself on the back smugly smiling while he jumps back around and unstraps his title. Bobby drops it in a corner, then turns as the bell rings and Rocket rushes over for Shaow's Fall. Bobby sidesteps letting Rocket crashing into the corner, then grabs him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex bridging into a pin, ONE.........TWO..Rocket kicks out and scrambles to his feet as Bobby does the same and they lock up now. Rocket gets backed into a corner, the ref make sthem break after a four count and Bobby jabs a thumb to Rocket's eye. The ref backs him up with a warning, then Rocket comes out of the corner and Bobby kicks him in the ribs, then hammers him with a couple punches and whips him to the ropes. Rocket bounces back and Bobby drops him with a spear, then grabs his legs and kicks at back of both his knees, stomps down on Rocket's ribs, then turns him over into a boston crab and sits bak. Rocket screams in pain and reaches out for the ropes as Nick says.

Decent match so far, Bobby with the upperhand so far and Rocket in, whoa!

Rocket taps out bringing the match to an end and the crowd to boos as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match.........Bobby James!

He stands up and raises his arms arrogantly as UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE plays and he then grabs his title raising it up in the air, then exits and heads up the aisle as Nick says.

Well I guess Rocket had enough, damn, they seemed like they coulda had a good match.

Ric responds.

Please, Rocket is as one dimensional as they come, but Bobby has potential, just wonder if he'll ever use it?

Nick says.

Well he is a champion and been so for a month now.

And now we cut away backstage to where Lacey Daniels is sitting in a makeup chair while Mary Jane finishes up on her. Chris Orton comes walking up behind her and Mary smiles, then backs up to her table and turns grabbing a mirror. Lacey now gets up and turns seeing Orton and he gets all wide eyed as Lacey's make up resembles that of a clown, bunch of red on her nose and lips with a lot of eye shadow and blush. Lacey looks confused and says.

What is your problem?

Chris just says.

Your face, babe, your make up!

And then he looks to Mary Jane who holds a mirror and Chris says.

What did you do to her?

Lacey turns and looks confudes until Mary raises the mirror and she says. Her eyes get wide and she lunges at Mary who backs up and Jade Hart now runs over shoving lacey backwards and says.

You better go out and get ready for your match, clown!

Chris holds Lacey back who looks pissed and just says.

You were behind this? You stupid little whore, when I am finished destroying Megan and getting MY title, I am gonna kill you!

She backs off with Chris and Jade just laughs and says.

Try it honey, just try it!

The view goes out to ringside as we get ready for the next match and Nick says.

Whoa, looks like Jade is intent on making an impact here and may have finaly gotten to Lacey!

Ric says.

She's getting noticed and Lacey is getting a title shot next week, things are looking ok.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd boo. He makes his way down the ramp and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right as Samantha Winters announces his entrance.

The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds......Chris Orton!

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. We then hear POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME hit the pa and out walks Lacey smirking as the crowd boos and Samantha introduces her.

And making her way to the ring, from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds.........Lacey Daniels!

She comes down the aisle snubbing the fans and just enters the ring, Chris holding the ropes for her and they talk amongst themselves in a corner. I AM now plays and the crowd cheers some as Megan makes her way out now carrying the TV Title over her shoulder. Samantha now introduces her.

And the opponents, first, from Louisville Kentucky, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds, she is the SEF Television Champion..........Megan Sorrow!

Megan slaps fans hands and gets down the aisle, then looks into the ring and slowly steps in keeping an eye on her opponents. We then hear I KISSED A GIRL hit the pa and out walks Julie to loud cheers and she comes out dancing around and with her is Jade. Julie has a mic in her hand and they ladies stand at the entrance and Julie motions for the music to cut, then lifts the mic up saying.

When I came back to SEF I had no intention of wrestling as I did enough, I am just here to hang out with friends, to help newer stars, but not in the ring!

She winks to Jade who bushes and the crowd cheers, then Juie speaks again.

I still want to help you Megan and the best way to do so is to have Jade replace me in the match tonight. Its official as I got it cleared, I am sorry to do this, but I stepped down from SEF a while ago, so Jade, go prove yourself and get a little dirty!

She lowers the mic and the crowd cheers loud respectfully for Julie who backs up smacking Jade on her ass, then gives her a kiss. Jade then runs down the aisle and slides in the ring as Julie disappears to the back and Samantha announces Megan's partner.

Now in the ring, from Edmonton Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Jade Hart!

Jade shoots her arms in the air and smirks at Lacey who insists on starting the match. Jade motions she wants to start and Megan lets her, then the bell rings and Lacey rushes over with kicks to Jade's ribs. She whips her to the ropes and tries for the Sugar Kiss, but Jade ducks and pulls Lacey down to the mat with a ddt, then floats around behind her and ries to latch on with a dragon sleeper. Lacey fights up on her feet and brings her leg up far enough to kick Jade in the head. She staggers backwards and Lacey gets up turning for a chick kick. Jade ducks and grabs her in a waistlock looking for a german suplex, but gets an elbow to the head from Lacey who runs for the ropes springing off and looks for a clothesline from hell. Jade slides under Lacey's legs and pops upright, Lacey stops and turns as Jade leaps up hitting her with a dropkick. Jade moves in looking for an armbar, tries to go for the Fuji style, but Lacey fights up to her knees to quick. Jade knees her in the ribs, then nails a chop to her chest and whips Lacey into a corner. Jade charges in at her for a spear, but Lacey dodges out of the way letting Jade collide with the turnbuckle. Lacey pulls her out and nails a snap suplex, then goes to the top rope and flips off for a moonsault. Jade rolls out of the way and to her corner where Megan tags in. She comes in the ring and kicks at Lacey, then pulls her up and nails a ddt and goes for a pin, ONE...........TWO..Lacey kicks out. Megan applies an armbar on Lacey and kneels over her putting a lo tof pressure on her. Lacey looks at Chris who is ready to tag in and she punches the mat, then thrashes her body around. Lacey fights up to her feet and reaches out raking Megan's eye. The ref warns Lacey she is done if she does it again. Lacey just kicks Megan in the ribs and sends her to the ropes, then leaps up hitting a spinning heel kick dropping Megan. Lacey gets up and ifts Megan up applying a hammerlock on her, then walks her over getting tagged by Chris. He comes in and nails a chop to Megan's chest, then Lacey gets out and Chris whips megan to the ropes, looks for a spear, but Megan leapfrogs him and runs to the other ropes. She springs back leaping up for a cross body block, but Chris leaps up with a dropkick bringing her down in pain clutching her ribs and Nick says.

Pretty good match, Megan in some trouble here.

Chris pulls up Megan and delivers a russian leg sweep to her, then gets up and drops a knee to her head and foes for a pin, ONE..........TWO....Megan kicks out. Chris kneels up and pushes Megan over, then tries to lock in a crossface on her. Megan squirms away and moves to the ropes grabbing a hold. Chris gets up and is held back by the ref while Megan pulls herself up. Chris finally charges at her and Megan springs off the ropes with a clothesline taking him down. They both jump up and Megan kicks Chris in the ribs, then tries to hit a ddt. Chris twists out and grabs hold of Megan's arm and drills her with a short arm cothesline laying her out. Chris gets up looking cocky and tags out to Lacey, then goes back and picks up Megan nailing the Laydown near the corner. Lacey goes to the top rope and flies off with the Sugar Rush slamming down on top of Megan and stays on her for a pin, ONE.............TWO........Jade runs in kicking Lacey off Megan, then the ref pushes her back. Chris comes in and drops an elbow to Megan, then pulls her up and holds her as Lacey kicks Megan in the ribs. Chris lets go and jade gets free of the ref charging at Chris and tackles out to the floor. Lacey whips megan to the ropes and catches her with a tilt a w whirl slam, then runs up a corner and flies off the top rope with a moonsault and hooks Megan's leg, ONE.............TWO..............THREE! The bell rings and she rolls out of the ring as Jade comes sliding in and Samantha announces the winners.

Here are your winners of the match.........Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton!

The crowd is booing and POUR SOME SUAGR ON ME plays as Lacey helps Chris up and Jade checks on Megan, then Nick says.

Good match and Lacey sending a message to the TV Champ Megan that next week she is in trouble!

Ric responds.

Well of course she is, Megan only had to beat Midnight to win her title, Lacey had to go through four other women just to earn a shot.

Nick says.

Well it is true, Megan has worked her ass for a while now in SEF, she earned that title just as much as Lacey earned a shot, their steel cage match next week should be awesome!

The view cuts to the back now and the camera pans over to a red-haired new diva named Dawn, who was wearing blue jeans, a white blouse and leather black boots. She was in the backstage area sitting in her own personal locker room, behind her office desk she had personally delivered. Her room was decked out in a nice array of artsy type pictures and plants in different area of the room. Dawn got up and sat on the end of her desk and began to speak. Her voice was of seriousness.

I would like to first thank SEF management for making the best business decision to select me to wrestle in their company. With me as their new diva on the roster, I will be showing each and everyone the ruthlessness and the extreme that will define this company and make it go to the top.

She then relaxes a bit and then mentions a few people in the company.

Let's start with Ms. Sorrow, the TV Champion.

She clears her throat slightly and continues.

I don't know what kind of champion you think you are, but your not a fighting champion. I have watched all the tapes on your match and I hate to tell you this, but you suck badly at wrestling. If you plan on keeping that title, then you better step up your game Ms. Sorrow, because if you still have the title by then, I will be the one to take it from you and not blink an eye. I will be watching you..close up and personal.

Dawn then brushes her hair out of her eye.

Then we have Julie. The supposed QUEEN of SEF. Queen my ass. I do not see any crown or septor and certainly I do not see a throne. The only thing I see is a washed up hasbeen who only came back because she was broke and decided she would pull a Ric Flair. No one cares for you anymore. Your days in the ring was and is long gone. You should stay retired like broke bitch you are. I got more money then you and at least I invested it wisely. I own my own business, Riverstone Enterprises, and can buy this company SEF if I truely wanted to, but I won't. To put it plainly Julia, stay of of my way, or you will be sipping through a straw from your lips after I've broken your jaw and caused you to have your mouth wired shut.

Dawn gets up from her seated position and then addresses one last person, arms folded in front of her large double D chest.

And Jade. Jade...I am impressed. I am impressed at the fact your the one woman that has the proverbial balls to put Lacey Daniels in her place. I Hope you beat the wholly shit out of her and end her career. That's right Lacey. I am mentioning you in the worst way. No one likes you. I am wondering why SEF made a bad choice in keeping you around know you do nothing for the company but whore around the hallow halls looking for some dick. If I was owner, I would fire you and then blackball you from every promotion in the wrestling world until your forced to work at McDonald's flipping burgers. Your what I call in my line of work, DEAD WEIGHT. In otherwords..your OPEN LEGS INSERT DICK type of gal. I will be watching you and if you so much as look at me wrong, I will knock your pretty little teeth out until you have to get dentures.

Dawn chuckles.

Ladies....and Gentlemen. You will do one thing and one thing for me...CRY, CRY FOR DAWN! WAH!

The crowd can be heard booing loud all the way from out in the arena when Julie walks into the room smiing and looks at Dawn who is confused. Julie approaches the desk and runs a finger across it, then sits on the edge and turns laying across it and looks up at Dawn who now says.

What do you want?

Julie just says.

Just wanted to get a better look at the woman who has to lie about others, well obviously I mean me, the others you talked about can defend themselves. As I said earlier, I didn't come back here to wrestle, SEF needed someone for that tag match, but we got someone at the last minute, Jade Hart, and I got her to replace me. As far as money goes, honey, you have no idea how much I have and you never will, but I will let you know something I do happen to know and that is this.

Julie pushes herself up and spins off the desk, her back to Dawn and then she turns and smirks before saying.

You could never even dream of being able to buy out SEF, so baby, get a clue and you can continue to go on all you like about me, about anything, but you'll never get me in the ring because I have nothing to prove to you or anyone around here, I already done that!

Julie turns to leave and Dawn says.

Is that all?

Julie stops in the doorway and doesn't even turn around, doesn't give Dawn the respect as she don't deserve it and Julie says.

If there was more I would have said it, but that is all, so accept it and go after someone who will meet you in the ring, your not worth my time!

Julie walks out and the crowd is heard cheering for her as Dawn just scowls and picks up a small plant from her desk tossing it against the wall. She then composes herself and smirks devilishly at the camera before the view cuts to ringside where Nick says.

Well folks, we have a new diva in SEF and she seems to think she is miss money bags, but just got hit with a little dose of reality by Julie, wonder who will be the first to welcome Dawn to the ring?

Ric responds.

Probably Jade, she likes to suck up to Julie a lot!

Nick says.

Well they have hit off and all the better for our viewing pleasure, but tonight is about wrestling matches and up next was to be a triple threat match, but folks, its just gonna be one on one! Gabriel Brooks is not here tonight and won't be for several months as last night at a house show he suffered a severe injury. We all wish him well, hope for a recovery and a return. Right now we got partner versus partner when Johnny Camaro faces Nikky Venom!

A video plays over the screen showing various clips of Nikky just rocking the shit as usual, and as KICK START MY HEART plays, lights flash purple, silver and orange through a mainly dark arena. After about ten seconds, Nikky walks through the curtain to a few cheers. He's appreciative of it, but he doesn't necessarily show it, as he looks up at the fans around him with lights flashing everywhere. He has a black bandana tied around his head, and a black jacket covering his heavily tattoed arms, and pops the color with a smirk, before continuing down the ramp. Samantha finally introduces him.

The following match is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred fifty nine pounds, he is The Devils Saint........Nikky Venom!

He walks down the ramp, not really paying attention to the fans, instead, he walks towards a camera and starts talking into it, conveying a message of his awesomeness to the people at home. Once he reaches the padded area around the ring, he stops walking and stands and then at the people all about him. He then jumps where he's standing, before running and sliding into the ring. Once inside he waits for a moment before getting up, and rips off his jacket and bandana, before going to the nearest turnbuckle and climbing it, throwing his arms in the air, palms pressed together above his head. He has a cocky smirk on his face, before getting down, and leaning against the turnbuckle. The sound of LIKE THE ANGELS hits the pa. The lights, which have dimmed, begin to light silver and slowly fade out along with the beat, as smoke comes out over the entrance. Once the chorus begins, about 25 seconds into the song, when Johnny should be coming out no one does, so Samantha just introduces him anyways.

And the opponent, from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds.........Johnny Camaro!

Still no one comes out and we soon see on the tron where Camaro is laying face down backstage, then the tron goes out and now, what, Xanthus and Corez jump out of the crowd at ringside and dive into the ring on either side of Nikky. He looks at both turning his head when Xanthus moves right in with punches. Nikky fires back and has him reeling when Corez comes from behind slamming a forearm to his back, then Xanthus kicks Nikky in the ribs. Corez drops him with a russian leg sweep and rolls up to his feet. Nikky sits up and Xanthus nails a front dropkick to his face. Corez goes up to one corner and Xanthus soon goes up on the opposite corner, then both fly off and Corez drops a leg across Nikky's throat as Xanthus hits a body splash. They both get up the crowd is cheering kinda, some boos as they liked Nikky a little. Xanthus now gets a mic and looks around smirkinga s Corez rests a hand on his shoulder and does a half a crotch chop. Xanthus then says.

Yea, yea, I know what your thinking, were supposed to be fucking dead, right?!

The crowd still confused, cheers and boos and Xanthus says.

Well as you all found out, that man at ringside, Ric E, he fucking tries to destroy SEF, he took a real life incident, fired most of the roster and wrote them off as dead, two of those men are us, the real THC of this business and the greatest tag team you will ever witness inside of a ring!

Some cheers for the men as well as a few boos.

Most of the guys who were fired refuse to come back, but we wanted to so fucking bad and now we are back, but naturally we wanted something upon our return, something we never fucking lost, we were stripped of by that faggot at ringside Ric, we want back our Tag Team Titles and Nikky, Johnny, next week were gonna get our shot and your gonna get far worse than tonight's beating!

Some loud cheers for the two men as Johnny has been on their bad side as of late and Nikky, well he just shows no care anymore. Corez now takes the mic and says.

Boys, your a fucking disgrace to this tag team division and its time to take out the trash and restore some credibility to those belts. next week your both about to feel what has become known as The Corez Effect and your gonna feel the wrath of THC!

Some loud cheers again and Corez drops the mic, then he and X raise their arms in the air and drop down doing crotch chops, then exit the ring as NO HOPE = NO FEAR by Soulfly plays over the pa. The crowd cheers them on as Nikky stirs in the ring and Nick says.

Well this interesting, so was there even an accident last year and if not, how did you get control of Viper's stock in SEF, huh Ric?

Ric just refuses to say a word and Nick says.

Yea, that figures as much, so I guess we got a Tag Title match next week and we got Xanthus and Corez back in SEF, but next is the main event, the Iron Man match, Weigel faces his biggest challenge to date, ever, Mack!

But then from the crowd comes the masked man and he slides in the ring, waits for Nikky to pull himself up and then BAM...a superkick sends him right back down and themasked man then kicks him from the ring to the floor. He hops out and stomps on Nikky, then takes off up the aisle disappearing to the back and Nick says.

Damn, the masked man strikes again!

Ric responds.

Someone knows how to get things down around here, all business and no bullshit words!

Nick just says.

Yea, this masked wonder is making impacts, but also enemies!

Samantha now stands up and gets ready to introduce the main event.

Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is the main event of the night and it is an Iron Man for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!

The arena goes black now and across the tron reads The Real One is back as AMERICAN SOLDIER starts to play. Two green neon lights circle the arena and stop on the steel ramp where Weigel is standing with his arms out to his sides. His head facing the ground as the pryos goes off. Weigel looks up and smirks as he starts to make his way to the ring and Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds and standing in at six foot four. Coming from St. Louis Missouri.....Steve Weigel!

Weigel makes his way down the rampway snubbing the fans who boo him. Weigel walks up the steel steps and walks over to the ropes and under the second rope. Weigel goes to the corner and gets on the ropes and climbs up. He puts his arms out and smirks. The lights dim down to the equivilant of a full moon over a field of snow as SLAVE TO THE GRIND blasts over the pa and the crowd roars with cheers. Mack steps out grinning, looking cocky as usual and slaps the World Title around his waist while Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred twenty nine pounds and is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, he is...........Shane Mack!

More cheers are heard, the fans showing the utmost respect for Mack who simply shows no care to any of it as he swaggers down the aisle with his arms out motioning for all to embrace who is good to be. Mack hops up on the apron and dances into the ring, circles around and does a pose ala HBK, pops up and does a crotch chop before getting ready to perform. He soon removes his vest and title which he hands to the ref who raises it up in the air for all to see, then shows it to Weigel who snatches it and charges at Mack who ducks down and ooks for Da Shows Ova now. The bell rings and Weigel ducks him and runs to the ropes springing back still with the title, but Mack leaps high with a dropkick sending Weigel down and the title out of his hands. The ref hands the title to the announcer, then turns back to the match, Mack kneeling over Weigel with an armbar latched on to him. Weigel fights up to his feet knees and soon to his feet, then tries forcing Mack back to a corner. Mack turns Weigel into it and kicks him in the ribs, then lays a hard knife edge chop to his chest and buries a knee into his ribs. Mack looks for a bulldog out of the corner now, but Weigel shoves him away and charges with a chop block to the back of Mack's right knee. Weigel then pops up and starts kicking at his legs, drops an elbow to his right knee and applies a grapevine. Mack slaps at Weigel's head, tries to push him off and Weigel soon gets up getting at his knee and stoms on Mack's ribs. He then wraps up Mack's right leg in a spinning toe hold and holds it, then spins the rest of the way into a figure leg lock dropping down and cicnhing it in., Mack sits up in pain and snarls as the crowd boos Weigel. They start to rally behind Mack who tries scooting to the ropes now and falls to his back. The ref checks his shoulders and Mack shoots back up and tries scooting away. Weigel tries to hold his ground though and holds on to Mack's leg trying to apply as much pain as he can. Mack looks to be in pain and keeps trying to get to the ropes, falls to his back and reaches out just a quarter inch away. The ref hits the mat...ONE....Mack shoots up and hops up some moving back and falls to his back again reaching out and grabs hold of the bottom rope. The crowd cheers loud and the ref forces Weigel to break which he does and rolls up to his feet, then kicks Mack in his ribs. He grabs his right leg and drags him back to the middle of the ring, then tries to re apply the fogure four, but gets kicked away and Mack kips up to his feet, stumbles a bit on his right leg, but stays stable. Weigel comes running at him for a clothesline and Mack slides under his legs, then pops up and runs up behind Weigel to the ropes grabbing him in a waistlock and looks for a german suplex. Weigel holds on to the ropes and Mack clubs him across the back, then grabs him for a rear chinlock and yanks Weigel backwards driving his back on to his knee. he holds on to Weigel and turns him on to his stomach sticking his knee to Weigel's back applying Crippled on him. The crowd cheers loud and Mack forces his knee deep into Weigel's back causing him to scream and Nick to says.

Damn good wrestling so far and Weigel's feet are only an inch from the ropes, but he may not realize that yet!

Ric responds.

If he did he would be free now!

Weigel tries to push himself up, but Mack has him pinned down good. He tries to move his feet back and starts to rock his body some and finally is able to push up a little and get a foot hooked on the bottom rope, then hooks both around it. The ref forces Mack off and he steps back some. Weigel pulls himself up and off the ropes, then Mack rushes in at him burying a knee to his ribs, whips Weigel across the ring and looks to meet him for Smoked, but Weigel leapfrogs Mack who stops and whips around with a hard chop to Weigel's chest andthe crowd yells.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mack nails another one and kicks Weigel in the ribs, then delivers a snap suplex on him and floats around locking on the Show Strangla right in the middle of the ring. Mack ha sit cinched in and Weigel scrambles around, rocks and thrashes his body, gets to his knees and looks around, at Mack, then he suddenly taps out and the crowd cheers, the ref forcing a break and on the tron we see scoreboard in the corner showing.

Mack: 1
Weigel: 0
44:23 To Go

Weigels gets back to a corner and looks ou tof his game a little, not hurt, just re evaluating his game while Mack stands across the ring looking cocky and smirks as the crowd cheers and Nick says.

Wow, I was not expecting Weigel to tap so quick, but it does make sense to spare your energy this early in the match rather than fight to escape!

Ric responds.

Yes indeed and Weigel is not dumb!

Mack moves to the middle of the ring and Weigel steps forward some, they move in for a lock up now and Weigel powers Mack to a corner. They break and Weigel looks for a slap, but Mack ducks out turning Weigel into the corner chopping him hard across his chest, then leaps up to the middle turnbuckle standing over Weigele, hamers down some punches and follows up with a monkey flip sending Weigel down. Mack gets up and runs to the ropes, springs off and baseball slide dropkicks Weigel in the ribs rolling him to the edge of the ring. Mack gets up and slingshots himself over the top rope dropping an elbow on to Weigel's chest, lands on his feet and drags Weigel over to the commentators table rolling him on it causing Nick and Ric to stands up and move away. He nails a few punches to him and rolls in the ring breaking the refs count, then runs across the ring and comes back leaping to the top rope and springs off, up, and crashes down with a Frog Splash, but Weigel has rolled off the table and holds  a chair up for Mack's head to slam into, sorta undeected by the ref. The table is destroyed under Mack and Nick yells!

OH MY GAWD!!!

The crowd is yelling loud and chanting.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Weigel pulls himself up and kicks at Mack roling him over and blood is flowing from his forehead. Weigel smiles and stomps down at his ribs, the ref on a count of six now and Weigel pulls Mack up delivering The Last Rites on the floor, pops up and dives in the ring as the ref says.

NINE............TEN!

And on the tron we see the scoreboard change to.

Weigel: 1
38:49 To Go

Weigel stands up in the ring and tells the ref to start counting Mack out again to which the ref tells Weigel to back off. Mack is reaching up for the apron now and soon pushes himself on to his knees and pulls his head up on the edge of the ring, blood running down his face and Weigel hits the ropes and comes baseball sliding at Mack who drops down to the floor. Weigel slides out over Mack and kicks at his ribs now, then yanks him up and tries for Your Suicide, but Mack shoves him away and looks for Da Shows Ova. Weigel ducks and waits for Mack to stands, then looks for My Suicide, but Mack ducks and grabs Weigel in a facelock puling down into a ddt to the floor and the crowd goes ballistic. Nick now says.

Wow, what a match so far and we still got over a half hour left!

Ric responds.

And its even up, Mack is one fall away from losing!

Mack pulls himself up and rolls into the ring as the ref starts a cout now and Weigel pulls himself up. He looks into the ring and stands up and grabs the ropes puling himself up. Mack comes over nailing a punch to Weigel, then knees him in the ribs and hooks him for a suplex. Weigel blocks it and drops down pulling Mack's neck across the top rope and slingshots him backwards to the mat. Weigel then dives into the ring and gets up stomping away on Mack, then yanks him up and sends himto the ropes, looks for My Suicide, but Mack ducks it and hits the ropes springing off and hits Smoked to Weigel. Mack pops up and falls to his back, Weigel instinctively rolls to his stomach. Mack rolls over and pushes himself up, then grabs Weigel rolling him to his back and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO.........Weigel kicks out and Mack rolls to his back as Nick says.

Weigel determined not to get behind a fall again!

Weigel sits up and starts to stand as Mack rolls to the ropes pulling himself up. He and Weigel step to the middle of the ring and circle, they go to lock up and Mack kicks Weigel in the ribs, then chops his chest hard and applies a side headlock to him and drags him to the mat wrenching in the headlock even harder. Weigel pulls on Mack's hair, the ref warning him to let go and he does as Mack doesn't, just squeezes harder. Weigel tries rocking Mack back and rolls him to his shoulders for a pin, ONE....Mack rolls back and keeps the headlock on him, then Weigel brings his legs up and rocks Mack back some trapping his head now and Mack lets go of the headlock. He rolls around getting free of Weigel's legs, grabs hold of them and stomps on his ribs, then lets his right leg drop and turns Weigel over applying a single leg boston crab on him. Weigel kicks with his free leg and tries crawling for the ropes when Mack hooks his leg around Weigel's left leg and spins into an stf grounding him better now. Weigel screams in pain and keeps crawling, just makes less progress than before. The crowd cheers on Mack and Weigel looks ready to tap it seems, but he sees the bottom rope so close and scoots over just barely grabbing a hold of it. Mack lets go and backs off now, Weigel pulls himself up to his knees and holds on to the ropes. He stands up and Mack moves over that way. Weigel springs off the ropes with a clothesline knocking Mack down, then kicks at his ribs and runs to the ropes and spring sback dropping a leg across his neck. Weigel picks Mack up and whips him to the ropes and looks for My Suicide again, but Mack catches his leg and pulls Weigel forward and catches him looking for a spinning spinebuster. Weigel lands on his feet and kicks Mack in the ribs, then drops himw ith Your Suicide and quickly rolls on him hooking a leg and pins, ONE..............TWO..............THREE! The crowd boos and the tron shows the scoreboard change.

Weigel: 2
26:18 To Go

Weigel kneels up smirking and Nick says.

Weigel with a pin over Mack and now he leads two falls to one, wow!

Ric responds.

Good, about time someone beats Mack, c'mon Weigel, finish him!

Weigel is on his feet as Mack sits up in a corner now and then pulls himself up. Weigel comes charging over looking for a clothesline, but Mack leaps up and over the ropes to the apron letting Weigel crash into the turnbuckles. He staggers back and Mack leaps to the top rope and springs off with a clothesline of his own taking Weigel down. Mack rolls up to his feet and yanks up Weigel delivering a swinging neckbreaker to him, then heads up to the top rope and flies off planting X to his chest. Mack pops up and looks around at the cheering crowd, then kicks his right foot a few times and stomps once, pretends to snuff out a cigarette while Weigele stands up and than BAM...Da Shows Ova puts him down and Mack falls on Weigele and hooks his leg for the pin, ONE................TWO...............THREE! He rolls off and leans on the ropes, the tron now shows the scoreboard change.

Mack: 2
20:51 To Go

Mack catches his breath as Weigel stirs some now and Nick says.

Well it seems the score is even again just like that, this match is a good one!

Weigel pulls himself up and on to the ropes staring across the ring at Mack who just does a crotch chop to an insane ovation from the crowd and runs at Weigel who decides to charge as well, but Mack stops and looks for Da Shows Ova again. Weigel just ducks under him kicks Mack in the ribs, tries for Your Suicide, but Mack shoves him to the ropes and runs at him with a clothesline sending Weigel out to the floor. Weigel stumbles on to the guard raila nd collects himself, then turns to dive in the ring when Mack comes flying over the top rope with a somarsault plancha crashing down on top of him to the floor and causes the the roof to blow off the arena. Mack pulls himself up against the guard rail and fans crowd over by him to try and touch the guy. He just smirks and bends down lifting Weigel up and rolls him in the ring, then climbs to the apron and up to the top rope. Weigel pulls himself up and Mack leaps off for a double axe handle smash, but gets a kick to the ribs and nailed with Your Suicide. Weigels falls over as Mack slumps into a corner. Weigel collects himself and pulls Mack out of the corner and hooks his leg for the pin, ONE......................TWO............Mack kicks out and Weigel looks shocked, the crowd cheers and Nick says.

Weigel nails Your Suicide again and this time Mack kicks out!

Ric responds.

I think the ref counted slower that time!

Weigel pulls himself up and Mack as well and looks for The Last Rites, but gets an elbow to his head and Mack looks for a suplex maybe, but no, he hits a swinging neckbreaker, stands up and stomps on Weigel's face, then pulls him up and nails a gutwrench powerbomb in the middle of the ring. Mack kneels up and turns Weigel over, then applies a boar and arrow lock on him bending Weigel backwards trying to emulate a horseshoe perhaps. The crowd cheers loud and Weigel tries to rock his body free, he knows he can't afford another fall. Weigel rocks his body and tries to roll up over Mack who soon lets him go and kicks Weigel away. Mack hops up to his feet and Weigel springs up and off the ropes for a spear. Mack leapfrogs him and waits. Weigel hits the ropes and holds on when he sees Mack waiting for him, then holds up a finger waving it in a motion to say I don't think so. Weigel suddenly charges though and Mack looks for Da Shows Ova. Weigel ducks it and Mack skips a little, then Weigel nails My Suicide on him and Mack falls back laying on the bottom rope and rolls almost out of the ring now. Weigel falls to his knees, but quickly scrambles over trying to pull Mack back in and gets him on his back hooking his leg for the pin, ONE............TWO....Mack grabs the bottom rope breaking it and Weigel now kneels up up and punches him, then pulls him away from the ropes and goes for another pin, ONE.............TWO....Mack kicks out and Weigel gets up kicking at him, then yanks up Mack and sends him into the ropes. Weigel looks for My Suicide again, but Mack ducks and trips up Weigel's other leg bringing him down. Mack gets up and yanks up Weigel chopping him across the chest, then whips him into a corner and follows up on him. Weigel runs up the turnbuckles and jumps down for a double axe handle smash, but Mack catches him with Da Shows Ova and Weigel slings back into the corner slumping down to the mat. Mack grabs his legs and drags him out and turns him over, then drops a knee to his spine and grabs hold of his chin rearing Weigel's head back locking him in Crippled. The crowd cheers loud as Mack just buries the knee to his spine and Weigel is screaming loud in pain, he can see the corner a few feet away, but the pain from the hold unbearable, but he knows the match is almost over, right, it has to be close! Nick says.

Man, just a couple minutes left on the clock and Weigel is in a bad position, this is intense!

Ric responds.

C'mon Steve, hold on!

Mack rips back as hard a she can on Weigel's head trying to rip his head off it seems and Weigel just yells loud. Will and determination on the still bloody face of Mack. Weigel growing weak, the pain too much and he taps out finally. Mack lets him go and the crowd lets loose with cheers as the scoreboard on the tron now shows.

Mack: 3
0:47 To Go

Mack stands up as Weigel lays face down and when the clock hits ten the crowd starts chanting down.

NINE.....EIGHT.....SEVEN.....SIX.....FIVE....FOUR.....THREE....TWO.....ONE!

And the bell rings to signal the end of the match and the ref raises Mack's arm in the air as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the Iron Man match and still your SEF World Heavyweight Champion............Shane Mack!

SLAVE TO THE GRIND now plays as Mack is handed his title which he thrusts up into the air, then drops it on his shoulder and does a crotch chop. Mack then looks down to Weigel and nods to him before extending a hand and bending down. Weigel takes it gets helped up, then Mack raises his arm in the air and now lays the title over his shoulder and shouts.

HOLD THAT A SEC!

Mack goes out of the ring and to the guard rail nodding to security its cool, then picks up a little girl, Steve's daughter and steps over putting her on the apron and she climbs in the ring running to Steve who lifts her up. Mack sets Steve's son on the apron and he climbs in and runs to Steve who lifts him up now. Mack looks at a cameraman and says.

Get a good shot of that bitch!

He then rolls in the ring and Steve lets his kids down to hand back the title to Mack who lays it over his shoulder and extends a hand out. Steve shakes it and the two men give a small hug, then Mack drops his title over Steve's sons shoulder and lifts him in the air to his shoulder. The crowd is cheering them all on, mostly Mack, but blah. Steve lifts his daughter to his shoulders and stands with Mack posing for the crowd. They soon et the kids down and Steve exits with his kids taking them to the back with him while Mack stays in the ring and straps his title around his waist, then heads up the turnbuckles and does some crotch chops for the crowd. The masked man now comes from the crowd and in the ring behind Mack who gets down and turns around due to the crowd reaction to the masked man, but walks right into a jumping calf kick from the masked man who lifts up Mack and delivers a piledriver on him, then rolls from the ring and exits through booing crowd to the back as Nick says.

Hell of a match and show of respect, but this masked wonder is sure set on getting the last lick in and making an impact!

Ric responds.

Least Mack is down, now to see him get that title removed from his waist, can't wait for that!

Nick says.

I'm sure you can't, but we'l have to wait, until we name a new contender or someone has the balls o challenge Mack! Until then, goodnight everyone!

A NEW LEVEL plays over the pa now as the crowd is still hot over what the masked man did, the cameras roam around the arena and then the show ends fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF