sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 170 {5/6/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 12:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

May 6th, 2010

Its Thursday night and its time for Extreme, one day later than most weeks, but expected to be just as great here in the sold out Skyreach Centre in Edmonton Alberta Canada. The crowd is loud with anticipation and relaly gets pumped as the opening pyro blasts off over the ring, then A NEW LEVEL jams over the pa getting them more excited, camwras roam around the place and Nick Miller brings us on the air.

Welcome to Extreme here on Thursday night for this week anly, Nick Miller here along with Richard E Dangerously! Tonight we got a huge main event with Chris Orton going one on one with Shane Mack, its non title, but its huge!

Ric responds.

Huge opportunity to gain a title shot for Chris cause it don't matter if its for a title shot or not, you beat the champ and your top contender!

Nick says.

Can't argue that logic. Tonight three people have opportunities become champions. Lacey Daniels gets her title shot against Megan Sorrow for the TV Title in a steel cage and this one has been building up ever since Wrestle X pretty much, lot of tension between Megan and Lacey!

Ric just says.

Yes there is and that is what will make this match good.

Nick says.

Our other title match is for the Tag Team Titles. Xanthus and Corez returned last week revealing there was no accident last year and they were fired, stripped of the title, so they never lost. Camaro and Venom won a tournament and most argue that not by much as no one has shown a lot of care for Tag gold, hell, Nikky Venom hasn't done shit in a month!

Ric responds.

Camaro needs to go solo and get singles gold, he needs it, he deserves it. Venom is holding him down and as far as THC goes, fuck them! I say just get rid of the Tag Title altogether, hell, that was my plan!

Nick just says.

It may be what it used to be, but at least guys like Xanthus and Corez care, at least they try to help instead of write something off and give up!

Ric says.

Fuck those chumps!

Nick says.

Whatever, we got a show to do and more matches than the title matches and main event. We got a triple threat where Edmonton native Justin Rodgers makes his return to SEF after three years and in the match is International Champion Bobby James, a huge opportunity for Justin to make an impact.

Ric responds.

That he could do, but i doubt it. He seems to watered down, to soft now.

Nick says.

People change and just cause he seems ti have grown up doesn't mean he is soft. Anyways, his friend Jade Hart, another native to Edmonton, is in action against Dawn, so lets get this show started with the TV Title Cage Match!

The cage is already set up as this is the first match, so POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME now plays and out walks Lacey to boos. She just prances out and raises her arms to motion how great she is inciting more boos and Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following is a Steel Cage Match where the winner must escape the cage to win and it is for the SEF Television Championship! Introducing first, from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds........Lacey Daniels!

Lacey approaches the ring now and looks up at the cage smiling, then makes her way over to the steps climbing them and enters the ring through the cage door. She moves around the ring acting cocky and continuing to praise herself garnering more boos and Lacey just acts all high class snubbing the fans with rude gestures. I AM then hits the pa and the crowd cheers some as Megan walks out wearing the TV Title and Samantha makes the announcement.

And now making her way to the ring, from Louisville Kentucky, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds, she is the SEF Television Champion........Megan Sorrow!

Megan makes her way down slapping hands with the fans, then heads up on the ring steps and unstraps her title handing it to the ref. Megan steps in through the door and it shuts behind her. The bell rings and Megan steps towards lacey in the middle of the ring swinging for an elbow and catching Lacey with it. She rocks her back some, then looks for an irish whip. Lacey leaps on to the ropes grabbing the cage, then springs off twisting around with a front dropkick knocking Megan to her back. Lacey gets up and grabs Megan's legs kicking her in the ribs, then drops her right leg and wraps up for a figure four. Megan kicks her away into the cage and hops up to her feet. Lacey turns and gets an elbow to the jaw, then ripped up for a suplex. She manages to slip down behind Megan and drops her with a russian leg sweep, then turns her over and locks in Eyes Wide Open. Megan screams in pain and thematch continues as pins and submissions mean shit in this match, though Megan is trapped in a painful hold. Nick comments.

Lacey catching Megan in that submission and well it may not garner a straight win, it could help her in wearing down Megan.

Ric responds.

Smart Nick, despite being such an idiot your smart!

Nick just rolls his eyes as Megan tries to breaks free of the hold, she rocks her body some, but Lacey suddenly lets go and pops up to drop an elbow to Megan's back. Lacey hooks on Eyes Wide Open again really arching her neck back. Megan taps outand Lacey lets go, jumps up and raises her arms in the air screaming she won, but no bell rings and the crowd just boos as Nick says.

Um, she has to escape the cage first, hmm, hope she knows that!

Ric responds.

She does, but she just made the champ tap out, so c'mon, she won, just hand her the title.

Lacey heads for the door all cocky like when Megan lunges over grabbing her leg, then pulls herself up and shoves Lacey against the cage. Lacey springs back with an elbow to Megan's jaw, then kicks her in the ribs and backs up to nails a chick kick sending Megan down. Lacey rips her right back up and runs Megan across the ring tossing her head first against the cage, lets her drop downa nd runs her back to the side doing the same thing. She then nails Megan with a snap suplex and goes to the top rope looking at a moonsault, no, she climbs to the top of the cage now and leaps backwards for a moonsault, but Megan just rolls ou tof the way and Lacey bounces hard and over clutching her ribs in pain as Nick shouts.

OH MY GAWD!

The crowd cheers for the insane risk, but also for Lacey missing and Megan now gets up, pulls Lacey up near a corner and deivers a ddt to her. Megan climbs to the top rope and looks to drop Sorrow's Revenge, but Lacey rolls out of the way. Megan sits up in pain and Lacey pulls herself up now. She picks up Megan who comes up swinging fists now and so Lacey swings right back. Megan overtakes her, whips Lacey to the ropes and leaps up for a thesz press, but gets a dropkick from Lacey instead. Lacey now grabs Megan's legs and catapults her into the cage wall and she slumps down to the mat. Lacey pulls her up and Megan is bleeding as Lacey whips her to the ropes and looks for the Sugar Kiss. Megan ducks it and looks for a chick kick, but Lacey ducks that and runs to the ropes. She springs back as Megan turns and gets a clothesline from hell. Lacey gets up and stomps on Megan's head, then heads over to the door motioning it to open which the ref does and Nick now says.

Lacey going for the door again, will Megan stop her again?

Megan gets to her knees and turns seeing Lacey who looks back slightly. Megan pulls herself up and Lacey steps back hitting the Sugar Kiss on Megan. She stumbles some and then heads for the door as Ric says.

Megan ain't stopping her now!

Lacey bends through the ropes and looks back at megan laughing, then hops out to the floor and the bell rings as the ref raises Lacey's arm in the air. She yanks away and grabs her titles as Samantha introduces her.

Here is your winner of the match and new SEF Television Champion...........Lacey Daniels!

The crowd boos as POUR SOME SUAGR ON ME plays over the pa and Lacey flaunts her newly won title high in the air, gloating big time, parading up the aisle to the back as the cage is now being disassembled. Nick says.

Lacey finally got some gold and now comes the real test of a great champion, defending it!

Ric responds.

As long as she gets better challenges than Megan!

Nick says.

Megan did ok, she tried to keep her title, but Lacey proved its now her time! Nut now its time for our next match

!A single spotlight shines down on to the stage finally breaking the darkness but revealing nothing but an empty stage as ALL ABOUT ME blares out. More spotlights pan around the crowd for a moment before locating a man standing on the guard rail near the cheap seats with his arms outstretched in a mock-crucifix pose, draped in a black robe with a hood that completely covers his head and flanked by SEF Security. The man removes the hood from his head revealing himself to be Brandon Hartman. Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from San Antonio texas, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds........Brandon Hartman!

Hartman climbs over the barricade as the crowd boos and he just heads down jumping the other rail and gets into the ring. VIOLENCE FETISH begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb.  Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd.  He then turns slightly and points to the back where a beautiful woman with curly brown hair comes out in True Religion jeans, Christian Leboutin boots, and a black midriff baring top with silver rhinestones that say Prodigy.  She spins on his arm and then curls into him giving a satisfied smirk that reaches all the way up to her brillant blue eyes to the camera before taking his arm as they walk down to the ring.

Now making his way to the ring, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds and accompanied by Katana, here is........Justin Rodgers!

Justin climbs the steps and his wife Katana steps over the middle rope, pausing momentarily before slipping through, and holding the ropes open for Justin.  He goes to the top rope and Katana stands in the middle of the ring pointing to him and then applauding. Two blue lights are flashing as they come together into one spotlight atop the walkway while the name " Boston's Best " Bobby James appears in blue English style lettering on the large screen with short vids of Bobby smiling cockily and in different poses with him in and out of the ring as one final shot of him smirking with his Red Sox hat on. While this is happening UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE has started to blast forth from the speaker system.  Just as Boston's Best is making it to the top of the ramp wearing a black shirt , blue Ray Bans , a Red Sox cap and a pair of wrestling shorts while arrogantly smiling to a chorus of boos all around him.  Sneering a bit he puts both hands on his hips and nods for a moment to the crowd in acknowledgment of their hatred for him.  Walking down the ramp he waves on the boos of the fans incensing the crowd even more as Samantha announces him.

Hailing from Boston, Massachusetts and weighing in at two hundred sixty three pounds he is the SEF International Champion......"Boston's Best" Bobby James!

The fans boo even louder while he climbs the ring steps and moves under the top rope. Turning back towards the fans he climbs the turnbuckles and pats himself on the back smugly smiling while he jumps back around and waits for the match to start. Katana has gotten out of the ring, but gets a mic and hands it to Justin who holds a hand up to Brandon and Bobby saying.

My uncle won his first title here back in the eighties before I was ever born.  As some may know, he was killed shortly after my family and I took hiatus from SEF back in '07.  Anyways, the title was called the SCW Global Title and looked quite similar to...

He points to Bobby's title he has unstrapped and on his shoulder, then says.

The International Title you got there.  So I have plans to take that title off of you and I know that tonite is non-title, but I heard we have a pay per view on July the fourth and on that day when my kid sister and baby brothers are poppin' fireworks and my dad's getting ready to barbeque cuz.

He smirk at the canadian fans and says.

That's how the other half of my family rolls, it'll be a day of independence for the SEF Fans and the International Title will no longer be on a douche bag like Bobby James. it'll be on a true International Champion, The Prodigy Justin Rodgers because in honor of my Uncle Chris, I will be SEF International Champion!

The crowd cheers him on and cheers for Bobby to accept which he just sneers at Justin and hold sthe title out to him, steps closer and suddenly throws it in his face, then rushes in kicking him in the ribs hard and whips him into a corner. Bobby picks up the title and turns to charge across the ring at Justin, but Brandon runs at him for a clothesline. Bobby ducks him and both turn, brandon getting laid out from a title shot. Justin barrels out of the corner now and leaps up smashing Bobby down with a shoulder tackle. Justin quickly scrambles on Brandon hooking his leg for the pin, ONE..............TWO...........Bobby breaks it up with a double axe handle smash to Justin's back, then rips him up and tries for The Highlight. Justin slips out to his feet and brings Bobby down with a neckbreaker, then latches on with an armbar bridging back Fuji style really putting the pressure on. Brandon just stirs and rolls out on the edge of the ring as Justin keeps the hold on and Bobby struggles to crawl for the ropes. He tries to push himself up and Nick says.

What a way to start this match, a challenge for our next pay per view aimed at Bobby James for his title, will he accept?

Ric responds.

After he beats Justin tonight he won't need to accept because Justin will have earned shit!

Bobby reaches out for the ropes, Justin hangs on to him and brandon finally gets up running over, but Justin lets go fo Bobby and jumps up delivering a savate kick laying him out, then turns back kicking at Bobby and rips him up pushing him back against the ropes and charges clotheslining him out of the ring. Justin turns back to Brandon now and pulls him up, bends him down nailing forearms to his back, then gets behind him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex, rolls into another and yet another releasing on the third, then quickly applies a Koji Clutch on Brandon causing Nick to yell.

FOX FIRE! That variation with the suplexes followed by the clutch he calls Fox Fire and Brandon is in trouble here, Bobby needs to get back in quick!

Ric responds.

Yea he does!

Bobby pulls himself up on the ring apron and looks in seeing Brandon in trouble, Brandon don't see Bobby and ends up tapping at that point. Bobby is already in the ring and stops, looks pissed now and rushes forward with a kick to the back of Justin's head, then gets his title and waits for Justin to get up and bashes him in the head, the crowd boos and Samantha announces the winner of the match now.

Here is your winner of the match........Justin Rodgers!

And the crowd cheers now as Bobby is pissed, he gives Samantha a bad glare and just kicks Justin in the ribs, then exits the ring heading to the back as Katana comes in checking on Justin and VIOLENCE FETISH plays now as Nick says.

Justin picking up a win here and technicaly over Bobby who seemed pretty unhappy with the outcome.

Ric responds.

Well of course he woud be, that worthless punk Brandon cost him a win!

Nick just says.

Could argue that, though it was a triple threat and Bobby knew the risk!

Justin and Katana head to the back to cheers as we get ready for the next match when the cameras cut to the back, the view seen is one running up and through the shaking view we see Jade Hart being suplexed through a table by Hayden Smith and the other Jade Hart, the one who claims to be the real one, hmmm. Anyways, they get to their feet and looks down at Jade and security comes over, so they leave now. We see Tina come check on Jade and suddenly the view cuts away to the back of the arena where Jenom has Dawn held up against the back door by her throat and says.

Get the hell out of SEF, whore!

She kicks Dawn sending her out the door and to the ground, then Shane Mack steps into view over Dawn holding a dollar bill to his crotch and says.

Time to make that dolla dolla baby, so why don't ya holla for a dolla!?

he turns hi sback to us and Dawn is up on her knees, grabs the dollar and we hear unzipping, then slurping and it looks like Dawn is moving as if back and forth to Mack, hmmm. he suddenly steps back and pie faces her to the ground, zips up and says.

Use the dollar to go get some lessons ya cheap whore, I need to find my girls for some real action!

He turns and sees Jenom, smirks and steps towards her laying a kiss on her and slams jenom to the wall aggressively, reaches down grabbing her ass and then shove sthe camera away and so the view cuts to ringside where Nick says.

Um, well, I guess Dawn versus Jade Hart is not gonna happen due to Jade being brutaly assaulted by the oher Jade Hart and Hayden Smith!

Ric responds.

Actually the other Jade Hart is supposed to be the real one, of course, that's what she says.

Nick says.

True, but I guess next now is the tag team match and a much anticipated showdown between the former champs who most feel should be the champs right now and their opponents who are the champs now.

Ric responds.

Fuck Xanthus and Corez!

Nick just says.

Why? What the hell did they ever do you?

Ric just says.

Nothing to me, but I have my reasons and that's it, Camaro and Venom better do what they can, hell, they better not even show up, Xanthus and Corez don't deserve shit!

Nick says.

Most would disagree as you did screw them over, you screwed a lot of people over!

Ric responds.

Fuck off Nicky!

Nick shakes his head as we hear I'M WRONG, BUT YOU AIN'T RIGHT hit the pa bringing the crowd to boos as Camaro and Venom, who gets a few cheers, walk out with their Tag Titles around their waists. Camaro struts down the aisle full of arrogance as Venom follows him looking around kind of out of it as Samantha makes the announcement.

The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and it is for the SEF Tag Team Championship! Introducing first at combined weight of four hundred eighty seven pounds, they are the SEF Tag Team Champions and The Infection.........Johnny Camaro and Nikky Venom!

More boos from the crowd a sthey head to the ring. Camaro heads in via the steps and climbs a corner posing arrogantly still as Venom slides in the ring and stands up thrusting a rock on sign in the air. NO HOPE = NO FEAR jams ove rthe pa now and the crowd starts cheering now as Corez jogs out and does a crucifix pose while Xanthus skips out and does crotch chops, then Corez does one and they head down the aisle as Samantha introduces them.

And the challengers coming from Detroit Michigan, weighing in together at four hundred twenty pounds, they are The Hardcore Connection........Xanthus and Corez!

The fans pat them on the back and they slap hands with them, then Xanthus dive sinto the ring and bolts up charging at Venom with punches hammering him into a corner. Camaro jump shim from behind with forearms to the back and Corez gets in the ring now waiting for Camaro to drag Xanthus down the ropes, then charges slamming a shoulder into Venom's ribs, pull shim out and hits the V-twist, then jumps helping Xanthus beat Camaro back into a corner. They keep double teaming him and rip Camaro to the top turnbuckle, then Corez climbs up to deliver a superplex and Xanthus goes up top flying off with a senton bomb. The ref has Venom in a corner and forces Xanthus and Corez back. Corez gets out and the bell rings, then Xanthus rushes at Camaro nailing a quick leg drop on him and floats into a pin hooking a leg, ONE...................TWO.....Camaro kicks out. Xanthus rips him up and whips Camaro to the ropes, looks to catch him with a hurricanrana, but Camaro doesn't go over and instead looks to counter with a styles cash. Xanthus manages to slip out and crawl to his corner making the tag. Camaro whips wround as Corez flies over the top rope taking him down with a clothesline. he rolls up to his feet and comes near Venom lunging over with a hard punch sending him to the floor. Corez turns and runs at Camaro punting him in the ribs, then rips him up and nails a snapmare into a rear chinlock driving his knee to Camaro's back. Venom comes in now, but the ref holds him back and Xanthus runs in hitting the ropes and springs off with a dropkick to Camaro's face, Corez moving out of the way. he and Xanthus rip up Camaro and drop himw ith a double russian leg sweep, then get up slapping hands. Corez hops out as Venom is forced back and the ref turns. Xanthus kicks at Camaro and rips him up for the Ghetto Busta, but gets countered with a swinging neckbreaker. Camaro pulls himself up and rolls over to his corner. Venom tags in and comes rushing in at Xanthus with a kick to the ribs, then rips him up nailing The World Wide Suicide and gets up charging towards Corez who hops to the floor. Venom just sneers at him and the ref pulls him back taking his eyes off Corez who gets slammed to the back with a chair from newcomer Knox O'Bannon. The crowd boos loud as Venom pulls up Xanthus sending him to a corner and charges in burying a knee to his ribs and nails Dante's Inferno. Knox has backed out of the arena as Corez tries to pull himself up and Nick says.

Looks like the Tag Champs just got an assist from the new guy, husband to Dusty Rodgers, Corez's ex girlfriend a few years ago, some bad blood that could cost THC a possible win.

Ric responds.

Their losing anyways, hopefuly they get sent outta SEF in bodybags!

Venom has Xanthus locked in a sleeper now, X fights to his feet and drives some elbows to Venom's ribs, then runs to the ropes and comes back jumping and spinning for a heel kick. Venom ducks and waits for Xanthus to get up and drops him with Bad Time. He heads up to the top rope now and flies off for the Fuckstar Press, but Xanthus gets his knees up and rolls away as venom clutches his ribs in pain. He rolls for his corner as Xanthus crawls for his, Corez almost up on the apron now and Nick says.

Nikky almost nailing that move and may have won had he hit it, but got the wind knocked out of him and it all depends on who makes the tag first now!

Camaro gets tagged first and leaps over the top rope running over kicking Corez off the apron to the floor. he then runs back at Xanthus for a shining wizard. Xanthus ducks it and springs up bringing Camaro down with a neckbreaker. He rolls out on the edge of the ring and climbs up to the top rope, then leaps off with the Gangsta Splash to Camaro, bounces off, but rols on him for the pin, ONE.............TWO.......Camaro kicks out. Xanthus rolls to his feet and gets up kicking at his legs, then grabs Camaro's left leg and turns him over applying the Lockdown. Camaro shoots up in pain trying to roll free and twists around. Xanthus twists hard on his ankle and Camaro tries to kick him away, then pushes himself up and rolls through bringing Xanthus flying to the ropes. He bounces off and Camaro meets him with The Trademark. He then rips up Xanthus and sends him to the ropes nailing The Speed Drop and pins, ONE...........TWO.......Xanthus kicks out. Camaro pulls him up looking for the Lovegun DDT, but Xanthus twists out and goes for a russian leg sweep. Camaro blocks with an elbow to the head and then leaps up spinning around with a roundhouse kick to the back of Xanthus' head sending him down to his face. Camaro gets up and tags Venom, then rips up Xanthus nailing a suplex near the corner. Venom gets to the top rope and flies off for the Fuckstar Press and pins, ONE..........TWO...Xanthus gets a foot on the bottom rope breaking the fall. Venom gets up and pulls Xanthus from the ropes, then goes ofr another pin hooking a leg, ONE...........TWO.......Xanthus kicks out and the crowd cheers for the fight he shows. venom pulls up Xanthus and looks for The World Wide Suicide, but Canthus flips over to his feet and venom turns as Xanthus nails a spinning heel kick florring him to the mat. Xanthus stumbles over making a tag finally and in charges Corez with a dropkick to Venom's head. He jumps up and stomps on Venom's ribs, then rips him up and nails a side effect. Corez gets up and meets Camaro coming in with a hurricanrana taking him down and rolling out of the ring. Xanthus runs in and leaps over the ropes crashing on Camaro as Corez rips Venom up and tries for the Insanity Driver. Venom twists out and tries for a swinging neckbreaker, but Corez kicks him in the ribs and grabs in a facelock nailing The Corez Effect. Xanthus climbs up to the top rope, Corez seeing him and rolls away to his feet as X flies off with Swanton Suicide to Venom, then rolls out of the ring and Corez dives on venom hooking his leg, ONE..............TWO..............THREE and the crowd gos nuts as the bell rings and then Samantha announces the winners.

Here are the winners of the match and your new SEF Tag Team Champions.............Xanthus and Corez!

The crowd keeps cheering as NO HOPE = NO FEAR jams over the pa and Ric looks disgusted as he says.

This is bullshit, they don't deserve those titles!

Nick responds.

They just won fair and square, even despite intereferance against them, Xanthus and Corez proved that last year was bullshit, so fuck you Ric!

Ric just says nothing, then suddenly swings over punching Nick in the jaw as hard as he can knocking Nick to the floor and out. We then see brass knuckles on his hand as he lays them on the table and a few guards rush over checking on Nick and yelling and at Ric who ignores them and says.

None of you assholes deserve a goddamn thing, not a single one of you cocksucking motherfuckering lowdown dirty son of a bitches, so fuck you!

He stands up throwing the headset down as guards help up Nick and then Ric dives that way punching Nick in the jaw again, goes down on him and swings a couple more times to his head this time and the guards pull him off dragging him to the back now as one guard helps Nick up and carries him to the back. Xanthus and Corez just watch on while holding their Tag Titles, scratch their heads and just shrugs making their exit now and mingling with the crowd some before heading to the back. The crowd is really buzzing now over what just happened between Nick and Ric when YOU'RE GOING DOWN hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hearing the crowd boo. He makes his way down the ramp and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right as Samantha Winters announces his entrance.

Now making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds......Chris Orton!

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares, makes his way to the corner of the ring, climbs the second turnbuckle, just stares at the fans with an arrogant smile and comes down moving his arms like a circle. He jumps few times to loosen his legs to get ready for his match. The lights dim down to the equivilant of a full moon over a field of snow as SLAVE TO THE GRIND blasts over the pa and the crowd roars with cheers. Mack steps out grinning, limps on his right leg a bit, tries to hide it by looking cocky as usual and slaps the World Title around his waist while Samantha Winters introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred twenty nine pounds and is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, he is...........Shane Mack!

More cheers are heard, the fans showing the utmost respect for Mack who simply shows no care to any of it as he swaggers down the aisle with his arms out motioning for all to embrace who is good to be. Mack hops up on the apron and dances into the ring, circles around and does a pose ala HBK, pops up and does a crotch chop before getting ready to perform. Mack unstraps the title and lifts up high, the crowd cheering and he smirks at Chris who just stares at the title, then at Mack and motions it'll be his. Mack just laughs and lays his title in a corner, then steps out to the middle of the ring as the bell rings and Chris does the same. Mack brings a kick up to his ribs suddenly and hammers Chris back with some punches, then lays in a couple hard chops causing the fans to yell.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And he whips Chris across the ring, no Chris reverses and Mack goes flipping over the ring roopes out to the apron, but he leaps up to the top rope and flies off with a clothesline taking Chris down as he charges over. Mack rolls to his feet and Chris scrambles to his, but Mack is on him with punches, then hooks for a suplex and snaps it over, floats over into a pin, ONE.........TWO..Chris kicks out and Mack kneels up grabbing his right arm and falls back looking to hook on the Show Strangla. Chris looks like a fish outta water trying to to flop away from Mack, he goes crazy as he tries to get himself to the ropes. Mack almost has him locked in, his legs about to hook around his neck when Chris grabs the bottom rope. The ref makes a count and Mack just rolls backwards to his feet and leaps spinning full circle and drops a leg across his throat. Mack gets up and rips up Chris looking for a piledriver, but Chris is too close to the ropes and hooks a leg under them, then rips Mack up back dropping him over the ropes to the floor wher ehe lands with a thud. Chris drops and rolls out now, kicks Mack in the ribs, then pulls him up and runs Mack head first into a ringpost, then slams him into a guard rail and clotheslines in over top of it. Chris turns back rolling in the ring, then rolls back out to break the count. He sees Mack pulling himself up on the guard rail and Chris hammers him with punches, then pulls Mack up over the rail some, pounds on his back and puls him over carefully and leaves his lower legs on top of the rail, holds Mack in a facelock and then drops him with a ddt to the floor, the crowd booing loud as Chris sits there, his eyes lit up and he then gets to his feet. He stomps at Mack as the ref is counting, up to five and Chris lifts Mack up rolling him in the ring, then slides in and moves around keeping outta sight, behind Mack who tries to stand now. He gets kneeled up and as he starts to stand Chris comes around kicking him in the ribs, runs to the ropes and springs back for Put Down, but Mack dodges out of the way at the last second and slams a forearm to Chris' back, then back some as Chris turns and goes for Da Shows Ova. Chris ducks and runs to the ropes, bounces back and nails a spear to Mack, then hooks his leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO........Mack kicks out and Chris jumps up yelling to the ref it was three. He backs the ref to a corner and gets shoved backwards, the ref yelling to back off and continue the match. Chris turns and pulls Mack up walking him to a corner and smashes his face to the turnbuckle, then turns him against the corner and nals a hard chop to his chest, then whips Mack across the ring and follows up clotheslining him into that corner. He lifts Mack to the top rope and climbs up hammering him with punches, but Mack blocks and headbutts Chris, then shove shim down to his back and stands up, then leaps off planting X to Chris' heart and the cro unloads with cheers and start chanting.

D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...

Mack pulls himself up and someone comes from the curtain now and walks down the aisle some, looks like Killa Wolf, someone who came to SEF last year, had a brief run. He eyes the ring and Mack spots him, appears confused, then turns his attention to Chris who is getting up and kicks him in the ribs, then pulls him up and delivers a gutwrench powerbomb. Wolf has gotten to ringside now and he jumps on to the apron trying to come in. Mack rushes over kicking at him and sends Wolf retreating, the ref coming over to hold Mack back. Wolf now tries to come back in, but the ref orders him to the back, the crowd cheer that move and Mack turns back pulling Chris up and he rips an arm up low blowing Mack bringing him down to his knees. Chris pulls himself up and backs up to the ropes, then bounces off and kicks Mack in the face knocking him down. Wolf is gone and the ref is back watching the match as Chris backs into a corner and steps out dropping a knee to Mack's forehead, then hooks his leg and pins, ONE..............TWO........Mack kicks out. Chris sits him up and applies a sleeper on him now, Mack quickly fights up to his knees, but Chris suddenly lets up some and turns back to back pulling Mack down in a backbreaker. He then goes to Mack's legs getting up and kicks at his right knee, then drops his own knee into it. Chris grabs it and stands up looking for a figure four, but Mack kicks him away to the ropes. Chris runs back and Mack sides out of the way, but drop toe holds Chris keeps his leg hooked while crawling up to lock in an stf on him. Chris crawls for the ropes now as the crowd cheers Mack on. Chris is so close already and Mack lets him go, then gets up dragging Chris back to the middle of the ring and suddenly drives forward with his left knee right to Chris' back, then applies a rear chinlock on him keeping Chris facedown, well not once he rips up on his head so much he faces the ropes, struggles to crawl for them, screams in pain as Mack tries to bend him in half backwards. Chris inches his body across the mat, but the pain so much, he almost fades awya a couple times. Chris keeps awake and moving, slowly and get close to the ropes again, but starts to fade once more. Mack shows no signs of letting up and the crowd is cheering loud hoping Chris taps. He doesn't, doesn't appear to be doing anything except for passing out. The ref grabs his left arm and raises it, then lets it go and it drops. He raises the arm again and Chris tightens up reaching out and his arm hits the mat as he misses the rope. Chris crawls over a little more and strains with his right trying to move closer a little more and his figertips touch now, his arms falls to the mat and he looks hurt bad, worn down, but strains one more time and grabs the bottom rope, so mack lets him go and jumps up dropping an elbow to hi sback, then rolls off and grabs hi slegs dragging him away again, then stomps at Chris' back and pulls him up whipping Chris to the ropes and looks for Smoked. Chris tries to leapfrog him, but Mack catches him and spins around hitting a spinebuster on him, then floats into a cover hooking his leg, ONE...............TWO...........Chris kicks out. Mack kneels up and turns him sideways, drives a knee to his back and now latches on with a bow and arrow lock. Chris gets his legs free and swings around catching the bottom rope with his feet. Mack lets go and gets to his feet. Chris pulls himself up and Mack comes over kicking him in the ribs, then looks for the Mack Attack. Chris shoves him away and charges for Put Down, but Mack backs up at the last second and the ref gets hit in the ribs from Chris and goes down rolling out to the floor. Chris turns around and gets nailed with Smoked from Mack who jumps up and the crowd is going crazy now when the masked man comes over the rail sneaking in the ring behind Mack. The crowd boos and Mack whips around, but gets nailed with a superkick, not quite Mack's, but a kick none the less and the crowd really boos now as the masked man just looks around, then down at Mack and does a crotch chop before exiting the ring and heading to the back. Chris is on his knees now and looking around dazed. The ref is pulling himself up and gets into the ring now trying to stand. Chris does stand and Mack stirs now trying to roll up when Chris punts him in the ribs, then rips Mack up and delivers laydown to him and hooks a leg pinning, ONE................TWO.....Mack kicks out to cheers. Chris pulls Mack back up and runs him to a corner sending his shoulder all the way to the post, then pulls Mack out and deivers a russian leg sweep on him. Chris gets up and goes to Mack's legs kicking at his right one, then drops an elbow to it and gets up kicking at it again, then grabs his leg and wraps him up for a figure four leg lock dropping back close to the ropes. Mack looks in severe pain and the crowd is fully behind him as the ref asks him allowing Chris to get a hand on the ropes and get more leverage. Mack sits up in pain and the ref turns back catching Chris who gets wide eyed letting go and acts as if it didn't happen. The ref orders him to break the hold and counts, ONE.........TWO........THREE.........FOUR...Chris shouts ok and unwraps Mack's leg. Chris stands up and the ref checks on Mack, but Chris moves him away and stomps on Mack's leg, then pulls him up and goes for the CKO, but Mack shoves him away and looks for Da Shows Ova. Chris ducks and turns back slamming a knee to Mack's head for Put Down and puts him down, hooks a leg and pins, ONE................TWO................THREE and the crowd boos insanely loud as the bell rings and Chris kneels up shocked almost, then grins as Samantha announces the winner.

Here is your winner of the match............Chris Orton!

Chris tries to stand, but falls to his knees from the grueling match and the ref raises his arm up as YOU'RE GOING DOWN now plays. Mack stirs and rolls towards the edge of the ring, but Chris drops and rolls out now, goes over snatching the World Title and waits for Mack to get on his feet on the floor and bashes him in the head dropping him. He lays the title in the ring and picks up Mack rolling him in, then slides in and gets up going to the other side of the ring. He waits for Mack to kneel up some, looks for a punt maybe when Steve Weigel comes running down the aisle and gets to ringside as Chris is ready to charge. Steve grabs his foot holding him back and Chris turns kicking at him, then whips around charging only to get laid out from Da Shows Ova by Mack who stumbles some and drops to his knees, the crowd roars in approval and Steve gets in the ring now, helps Mack up and grabs the title handing it to him. he then grabs a mic and steps towards Mack saying.

Now as everyone has known I have been out of action since my match with yours truely, the World Champion Shane Mack. Yes I have not even said a word to you fans or anyone in the back since that match. But now I'm breaking the silence.

Weigel looks at Orton laying on the ground and Mack standing looking at him speak.

Shane was the better man that night and I'm not scared to say that. I gave it my all and came up short. So yeah its true I'm his lacky, but dont think for a second that Steve Weigel is out of the hunt. Because the day will come when I will take that title off your hand shane.

Steve turns to Mack smirking at the championship that Mack has on his shoulder. Mack holds it out more for him to see and shines it a little.

I'm your lacky or if you want to say it another way I'm your bitch right now. But as you know that can hurt you too. I'm going to wait and study you and at the right moment strike like a viper and when I do I promise you that championship will be around my waist.

Weigel walks up to Shane and puts out his hand for him to shake.

But don't get me wrong my friend. It will be fair. You gave me the best match of my career and I respect you a lot and have a great feeling working with you will be fun. Plus maybe these fans will get to see a new side of me that they never seen before.

Weigel waits to see if Shane sakes his hand or not. The crowd mixed about this, lot of them yell not do it, but a lot yelling to do it. Mack just smirks and shakes his hand, then raises up the title and Steve's hand as well and we hear A NEW LEVEL come ove rthe pa signaling the end of the show. The crowd cheers loud for Mack and Weigel who soon exit the ring, Mack limping a little, but walks it off and the cameras now roam around the arena before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF