sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 189 {10/31/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 05:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

October 31st, 2010

Down in the sold out Savvis Center in St Louis Missouri where pyro shoots off loud and plentiful over the ring lighting the place up. The volume raising up high and now DESIRE plays as the cameras pan around the place and the voice of SEF yells.

Welcome to Extreme everybody! I am Nick Miller here with Hal Havoc and what a show were looking to see tonight on Halloween!

The cameras keep roaming as we hear Hal respond.

The IC Title returning in a tournament, plus my boys in the DC with a rematch to show just how much better they are than anyone in SEF kinda like Reynolds did last Wednesday in Wildside!

The cameras rest down on the two men now as DESIRE keeps playing and Nick says.

I was watching as well and it looked a lot like the DC got ran off and tonight its an anything goes situation making advantage no one! The DC has made a lot of enemies!

Hal says.

Because none of them can stop the DC and tonight we may even see the group grow?!

Nick responds.

Yea, Jason Price could earn a spot in the group as everyone including he has touched on and like he also said, he never said he wasn't looking to get in, just wasn't willing to compromise an opportunity!

Hal says.

And ya gotta respect a guy for that which Reynolds does.

Nick says.

Seems he only respects those that join his club and kiss his ass!

Hal responds.

Excuse me Nicky, you want to say that one more time, maybe say it with the entire DC present?!

Nick just says.

You heard me! Now moving along, we got some first round match in the Intercontinental Title tournament, Chris Orton and Troy Storms clashing in one and these two no strangers.

Hal responds.

Storms got the best of Chris last time, so tonight its time for payback and I hope Chris kills that big bitch!

Nick says.

You and Storms still with no love lost and your DC buddies get to face off tonight in the main event against Storms' fellow Gangstas Mack and Torres along with Joe Dumar and Black Bob. it's a special tornado tag anything goes Halloween Havoc match!

Hal responds.

Just like last Sunday the DC will prove their dominance, so screw Viper for his biased actions and blatant abuse of-

He's cut off when GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and out walks Matt Fox in his ring gear and an FFE shirt. He slaps fans hands on his way out, then runs down sliding into the ring and pops up to his feet. Matt heads over getting a mic and then turns holding it up to say.

Hello St Louis!!!

The crowd pops for him and Hal says.

What a cheap-

Matt cuts him off saying.

Tonight is indeed the night all the ghosts and goblins come out to play, the night for tricks and treats, but it is also the birthday of my cousin Justin, so let's bring the big OLD oaf out here!

He laughs and the crowd cheers as PRAYER hit's the pa and out comes Justin to some cheers and he's wearing his ring gear and a FFE shirt as well. The fans reach out and he slaps their hands, hands off his armband to a kid and slides into the ring. Justin gets up in front of Matt and just smiles shaking his hand. The two give a small hug and then Matt says.

Alright, well now that your out here, let's get to the-

He's cut off by some cheesy as hell corny as fuck birthday like ya would hear in a circus, hmmm, why oh why would that be used in a wrestling arena which oddly has a layout similar to...ah never mind. Matt just looks around confused and Justin laughing says.

Oh great, what ya got in store for me now?!

Matt looking a bit confused just smiles and looks to say something when they notice a cake coming down now as its just over their heads. Justin and Matt back up as it lowers down into the ring, then some guy in an SEF shirt comes in unhooking a couple cables that raise back up. Matt grabs him and asks.

What's this all about?

The guy just shrugs and points to Justin saying its for him. He gets out and Justin smirking like he's the shit as Matt just says.

Well it seems someone else had something in mind too as I-

He's cut off now by the sound of PERFECT STRANGERS and so then every fan pours out with loud boos of hatred. Rick Reynolds walks out accompanied by Thor and Rob with Destruction and Axel behind them. The crowd is hating hard on the DC and Rick flaunts the World Title on his shoulder and raises a mic up saying.

Justin Rodgers, birthday boy and boy is the perfect word indeed for you because compared to me your just a toddler sucking his thumb, clueless as to what to do!

Loud boos and Justin glaring down at Rick who says.

And Matt Fox, so your supposed to be an even bigger family hero than Justin here, but really, the both of you are pathetic and Mack can give you all the advice he wants. You may even heed some of it, but you'll never be anywhere near my league because I'm over Mack and everyone else. Now why don't the two of you get the hell out of my ring and go celebrate this birthday down in that inbred ranch of yours and your daddies, the worthless cocksucker that he is for producing halfwits!

Loud boos and Justin on the ropes pointing and looking pissed as Matt is getting angry. Rick just says.

Oh yea, your cousins right, I don't know and don't care because you don't make me care to know unlike myself and my Triad brothers here, we make you and everyone care to know who in the hell we are no matter what you think of us! We are the best thing going today, the DC is it!

More loud boos and then Rick just lowers the mic and raises his title. PERFECT STRANGERS plays and then Corez pops out of the cake leaping high and tackling Matt from behind with a clothesline. He jumps up brawling with Justin and down run Thor and Rob sliding in to clobber down Justin. Destruction and Axel surround Rick who saunters down now, but COWBOYS FROM HELL hit's the pa and here comes Da Gangstas, all four of them and Rick heads off to the back keeping away from them. Mack heads for the ring while Storms, Torres, and Viper take care of the bodyguards. Mack comes sliding into the ring and tackles Thor to the canvas and Matt gets up going for Rob. Mack gets Thor up looking for the Mack Attack, but he backs off and charges for the gore. Mack leapfrogs him and charges slamming down Corez with Smoked. Thor charges over, but gets a shoulder tackled from Justin. Matt gets Rob reeling on the ropes and Mack nods to him to back off, then quickly hits Da Shows Ova putting Rob out to insane cheers. Thor is up and gets a double clothesline from Justin and Matt going out to the floor. Axel and Destruction retreat to the back and so Storms, Torres, and Viper hit the ring standing tall with Mack and the four shake Matt and Justin's hands raising them in the air as COWBOYS FROM HELL hit's the pa. The crowd cheers loud as they all celebrate as Nick Miller says.

Matt and Justin out here for Justin's birthday, but the DC interrupting them and Da Gangstas with the save in return for the help from Matt and Justin this past Wednesday on Wildside.

Hal Havoc says.

A cheap assault on the DC is all it was, jealous individuals who can't match up to the unity of the DC!

Nick says.

Well the DC won last Sunday, we'll see about tonight in the hardcore brawl that is Halloween Havoc, but first we got an IC Title tournament match with two former World Champs colliding!

SEF IC Title Tournament Round #1
Chris Orton v. Troy Storms

Good back and forth match, Chris got Storms down in this match trying to keep the big man down by working on his legs. Storms though was not dominated as he hit Chris hard and heavy trying to beat him down. The action spilled to the floor and Lacey would get involved a little slapping Storms and trying to use her title on him. This caused Julie to run out and beat her to the back, the ref not seeing the interference that did happen. Chris would try to hit the Put Down, but get put down with Impaled. Storms would hit him harder and try for the Gangsta Bomb, but Chris with a low blow that the ref saw, then he hit the CKO on Storms laying him out.

Winner: Troy Storms via Disqualification

After the match Chris waited for Storms to kneel up and hit him with Put Down, then scurried out of there when he saw Nick Torres running down to the ring to help his friend.

Singles Match
Knox O'Bannon v. Hardcore Haz

These two started the match with an all out brawl getting separated several times by the ref and then finally we saw Knox take down Haz trying to turn it into a grappling contest. Haz fought back valiantly for the drunken brawler he is and it a good match, though Dusty did intervene a few times. Eventually the action spilled out of the ring and Dusty took a fall from Haz's elbow when she came up behind him looking for a low kick. Knox went nuts and yelled at Haz who just said to keep the bitch clear and then the fight was on resulting in both being counted out.

Double Countout

They brawled into the back and we switch to Viper's office showing him kicked back at his desk while Matt Fox and Justin Rodgers sit on a sofa and their watching the program together, but being filmed now they are the show, so Viper says.

Nice work earlier guys, next week I got perfect opponents in mind for each of ya in this IC Title tournament!

They both look kinda surprised and Matt says.

Wow, shot at the IC Title and even if I have to take this bitch out I'm getting the gold!

He grins and nudges Justin who just shakes his head saying.

Dream on!

They laugh and Viper laughing too says.

I think Matlock and Jackal should be good opponents for ya!

They appears confused and Justin asks.

Wait, which one are we each facing or is this maybe a tag match?

Viper says.

Naw man, two singles matches, um, not sure who is facing who yet. Perhaps the two Matt's face off leaving Adam and you Justin or maybe not?!

He grins kinda and shrugs letting them know ya never know, then we go back to the action.

Cody Jericho v. Grace Payne

A good wrestling bout, Grace pushing Cody hard who seemed a little off his game against a woman. He kept up though and after some back and forth action with each controlling some of it we saw Cody hit Canada Pride out of nowhere and get the pin over Grace.

Winner: Cody Jericho via Pinfall

Cody celebrating humbly and helps Grace up raising her arm, then kissing her hand and holds the ropes for her to exit. Then we go to the back somewhere and find Rick Reynolds dressed to impress in a million dollar suit with that matching smirk and his World Title over his right shoulder. Next to him is Carly Anderson dressed in a nice looking suit of her own, a short skirt instead of pants with high heels. Rick eyeing her long legs with a smirk on his face, though he looks up into her eyes as well saying.

She'll fit in nicely with the DC and as for yourself or your friends, well, anytime you want to do business the door is always open!

Carly smiles and says.

Thank you, just may be doing a lot more business with you!

She smiles still and Rick says.

The door is always open for anything really, business or personal!

He winks and grins as they approach the DC locker room. Rick pushes the door open showing an empty room and takes Carly's left hand gently in his left and raises to lay a kiss on her soft skin. He then smirks and turns to walk into the room when Carly steps in saying.

I think we may something else to discuss before we end this!

She moves in and Rick shuts the door, so back to the action we go, the ringside action.

Non Title Singles Match
Lacey Daniels v. Julie

Started off with Lacey trying to end it quick with the Sugar Kiss, but Julie catching her with a ddt counter and grounding her for the early part of the match, wearing her out with a few different holds. Julie focused on the legs, soon took to the air to throw Lacey off her game more. Dusty would stick her nose into the match allowing Chris Orton to drop Julie with a CKO, but then Tina dropped Chris with a steel chair to his head and ddt into it. Dusty and Tina started brawling while Lacey took over on Julie trying to wear down her legs with a grapevine. She targeted the back next and then would try to make Julie tap with the Sweet N Low. Julie would make the ropes and Tina floors Dusty, then jumps to the apron bring Lacey over. Tina jumps down and goes after Dusty again as Julie gets up. Lacey turns and runs back, but Julie meets her with an sto into an inverted dragon sleeper for the T & A. Lacey thrashes around wildly and roll for the ropes. Julie gets on her back locking on a body scissors too and Lacey tries rolling some more. She pulls her and Julie over and frantically reaches out grabbing the ropes. After the two are separated Julie looks for Sinful, but gets back dropped and Lacey looks for the Sugar Kiss. Julie ducks and catches Julie in a rear naked choke nailing the Dirty Drop and pins her to win.

Winner: Julie via Pinfall

After the match Tina celebrated with Julie, the two kissing in the middle of the ring, then stayed at ringside to announce together.

Oktober Summers v. Dusty O'Bannon

Decent match by these two ladies with Dusty a little wore out from brawling earlier. Oktober using it to her advantage, but Knox trying to help Dusty from the outside distracts her. Julie and Tina take care of him and then distract Dusty allowing Oktober to nail the Oktoberfest and get the pin.

Winner: Oktober Summers via Pinfall

Tag Team Match
Jason Price & Drake Sage v. Justin Rodgers & Matt Fox

Price kicks things off with Justin and the two wrestle a very solid match together, Price looking a bit better on the mat as he really takes the fight to Justin and hard. He tags out to Matt who comes in going a little more to the air, Price hanging with him though and tries to ground him, good match so far. Price makes a tag to Drake who tries for the Sage Effect too early and gets sent to a corner and brought down into a backslide by Matt for the pin.

Winners: Justin Rodgers & Matt Fox via Pinfall

Price runs in after the bell dropping Matt and then locks him in Priceless as Corez runs down to brawl with Justin at ringside. Thor and Rob Rocco run down helping to put down Justin, then come in the ring as Price gets up and nods to the three. Maegan Fox and Grace Payne now run down with steel chairs and we hear COWBOYS FROM HELL play and the crowd goes nuts. Mack, Storms, and Torres run out and the DC and Price take off through the crowd.

Shane Jericho v. Nikky Venom

Decent match, Shane a frustrated a lot and almost gets himself disqualified a few times from just punching the hell out of Nikky. He fights back and gives a good match from his side, tries to win, but gets sent from the ring and Shane drops Nikky across the guard rail, then slams him to the steps and the ring post before rolling in to beat the count and win.

Winner: Shane Jericho via Countout

And to the back we go to find Black Bob as usual before his match to cut a rap.

So this is how it goes, no more rules, just four on four
Time to show these DC boys who the fuck we are and the door
Cause SEF be our goddamn turf, ain't no other crew gonna run this show
Dare ya all to try, but fail ya will do what the DC tries cause ya all blow
Like those poppy ass posse hoes, this is our moment tonight
We coming for a fucking fight, to whip some ass and take sight
On your heads, make ya all famous, but leave ya laying
The war is ours, Da Gangstas will always be staying

And so we zoom out seeing Mack and Torres come into view on either side of Bob, then Joe steps up behind Bob and we go to ringside.

Main Event
Halloween Havoc
Rick Reynolds + Thor + Corez + Rob Rocco v. Shane Mack + Nick Torres + Joe Dumar + Black Bob

This starts with a wild brawl, Axel with the DC and Jason Price runs out right away helping Thor take on Mack. Torres battles Axel while Joe and Bob fight Rob, Corez, and Rick. Its all over in and out of the ring, Singapore canes and trash cans and whatever else is used. Troy Storms comes out to help Da Gangstas and helps Torres with Axel. Chris Orton then comes out after Storms and Knox O'Bannon helps him which brings Hardcore Haz out to fight. And then Destruction comes out to ringside and goes after Knox and Chris, then the DC, the crowd shocked and they cheer. Reynolds ends up hightailing it to the back and in the ring Mack nails Rob Rocco with the CNC locking him up tight and makes him tap.

Winners: Shane Mack, Nick Torres, Joe Dumar, Black Bob via Submission

The brawl continues and Destruction gets Axel in the ring and Mack just rolls out letting them have their way. They kick Rob out and double suplex Axel, then rip him up for a spine buster before hitting him with Total Destruction. Fire explodes from the turnbuckles and then shoots up the canvas around Axel begins to burn in a circle. It soon gives away and he drops down out of view as Destruction now head out, the crowd going nuts and cheering and then Frankie comes out with a mic.

The actions have spoken, the DC is no longer dangerous for myself and the most dominant tag team in history, these two men, Destruction, we are done with them, done being the real brains and the brawn behind that group!

Loud cheers for that and Frankie says.

Not without negotiating first and while I have stepped down from being general manager as Viper has it under control and I got these two monsters to manage anyways. Manage them to their fourth World Tag Team Title reign because at Violent Conduct, SEF's next pay per view, there will be a hardcore tag team match for those titles which are being reinstated. Not the Hardcore Tag Titles like what was used earlier this year, no, the World Tag Team Titles are coming back and they will be back with Destruction! I guarantee it and this match as requested by both Thrash and Slash, will be dedicated to The Machines, Harry and Eddie, another great tag team, may they rest in peace!

Loud cheers of respect and Frankie says.

Now next week on Extreme these two men will be in a tag team match and maybe a couple more to get ready for the pay per view which is open to any tag team that wants in, just come see me, but if you piss these two men off, you better come with an army and plenty of weapons. Now, I have something to announce about Extreme and that is it will be returning to Wednesday night next week on the tenth instead of the seventh, Sunday. This is for next week only as Extreme will be back on Sunday for the fourteenth, however, since Wildside in FFE airs on Wednesday we will be doing a supershow with them from the same arena. Wildside will air before Extreme which will immediately follow it. That is a special, one night only deal next Wednesday, my last announcement as my manager duties are for these two men here, Destruction!

And after that DESIRE played to end off the show, the crowd cheering and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF