sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 191 {11/22/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

November 22nd, 2010

Whoa, this is before the show, oh my god, no usual open, instead were backstage at the arena, the crowd heard cheering loud as the SEFTRON shows it all to them. We see a door marked OWNER'S OFFICE...holy shit, the owner is here and the door is slightly open, so naturally in we go, c'mon, like your not curious too?! Damn, an empty desk and then to the side is Smokey McWeed smoking a joint and mopping the floor. We then see Greg Boone walk in with a mic looking ready for an interview, scratches his head and asks Smokey.

When did you get back man and where the hell is the owner?

Smokey turns slowly all stoned, still sporting the same ol' look and leans on the mop all casual saying.

They called me back to clean the place up after the meeting.

Greg confused asks.

Who called ya back?

Smokey scratches his head and says.

Uh, the owner, said he had to leave real quick, but he left me a note to give ya all, um, fuck, where did I put that?

Smokey feels around and then up to his shirt pocket and pulls it out, flips it open and starts to try and read, then looks up and hands the note to Greg saying.

Dude, I can't, here, I think it concerns you anyways.

Greg takes it and still confused looks it over reading it to himself first it seems, then looks up with a smirk like he knows something huge and he does share it reading the letter out loud finally.

To Greg Boone, yea, that's me! We discussed things earlier and have decided that you should be the man in charge of SEF because Viper only came back to help out. You have full power over SEF, so take charge my friend, you earned this role. Also, its up to you whether or not ya want to continue on as an interviewer too, plus your official title is what Viper's was, The SEF Manager. Sincerely, The SEF Owner.

Greg has a huge smile and lowers the letter, then raises his mic up staring at it. He smirks and says.

No disrespect my friend, but if I'm gonna run this show I may not have time for interviews...then again, ya never know what I may do!

He shoves the mic into his back pocket and folds the letter up sliding it into his front pocket. Smokey looks over and says.

Congrats brotha, hope ya do a better job than Sly or Frankie, damn fuckers brought the DC in and Viper, he hates the office!

Smokey turns back to mop and Greg says.

Thanks and I hope Viper stays to wrestle cause I could use him next week for a hell of a match, damn, this is gonna be fun!

He walks out with a huge smile and then fade to black before we open up inside the Sioux Falls Arena in Sioux Falls South Dakota where the crowd is buzzing over what happened, but starts screaming loud as pyro blasts off over the ring. DESIRE plays over the pa now and the cameras roam all over as Nick Miller says.

Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme and what an interesting way to open the show with Greg Boone finding out he is now in charge of SEF, the new Manager meaning Viper has no more power, but a welcome to wrestle by Greg!

Hal Havoc now says.

That's a crazy announcement I gotta say, but who the fuck is the owner and how do we know this is legit!?

Nick just says.

Why would Smokey lie? He's just a stoner and anyone who says weed does anything bad is a brainwashed sheep!

Some fans behind them hear Nick and yell hell yea to him as Hal says.

You do have a point I guess, plus Smokey always did seem to know more than he let on, I don't know, I wonder if he could be the owner?

The view on the table and they both look at each as if to think, maybe, but really, could he be, everyone else thinks its Mack, so who the fuck knows. Nick just shrugging while DESIRE is still playing says.

The possibilities are endless, so instead of running down that, let's get to this card coming up tonight as its another great one thrown together by SEF. We got Rick Reynolds and Shane Mack going one on one in what should be a classic, but with the DC still running around with big numbers who knows what Mack may be heading into!?

Hal says.

Mack is yesterdays news, Reynolds could beat him blindfolded, the DC is just to protect the best in the world!

Nick says.

If you say so, but I'll believe it when I see it. The DC is all busy tonight though as the Canadian Cripplers have more than their hands full against Destruction while Rob Rocco, Thor, and Corez take on Nick Torres, Tina, and the International Champion Julie! Her next challenger will be determined in tonight's opening contest when-

Nick is cut off by the a the opening beat to Rage Against The Machine's RENEGADES OF FUNK which then comes over the pa playing louder than hell. The crowd goes fucking nuts as the tron flashes the words IMPACT, then a huge X and then images of Mack, Viper, Storms, Torres, Julie, Tina, Shady Smack, and Whitney Marret from the past. Clips from the IX in '06 with McMoney in some as well as older clips from the early IX when known as the Xtreme Rebellion. The music keeps playing and the lights are dimmed down as green lights now flash over the arena to the beat. Tina, Julie, and Whitney walk in IX baby tees and leather pants, Julie wearing her title and behind them come Storms, Torres, Viper, and Mack wearing IX shirts and black jeans. Shady Smack comes running out between Mack's legs and crawls up through Whitney's legs running to the ring in his IX shirt with the Trans Title strapped over him. The rest head down the aisle slapping fans hands and holding up X's, flashing the gangstas sign and the crowd is fucking loving this reunion. Nick Miller says.

My god its hard to hear, but what a true impact with Impact X, the original soldiers, reuniting!!!

We see the ladies enter the ring now, Whitney under the middle rope while Tina and Julie bend over it and give a kiss before stepping inside, Shady going nuts for the girl on girl kiss. Storms comes in over the top rope while Viper and Torres step in and Mack dances on the apron a little. He then steps in and stands in line with Viper, Torres, and Storms to his right. Whitney gets in front of him while Shady, Tina, and Julie stand to his left and they all do crotch chops while pyro shoots off in X's behind them. The crowd pops loud and goes nuts still and then Mack goes over for a mic. He comes back into the middle of the ring stand face to face with Storms, Viper and Torres on each side of them and Whitney next to Mack. Julie and Tina lean back on the ropes with their arms around each other and the crowd is cheering loud. Everyone grinning and Shady gets in the middle of the four men looking up to Mack who now says.

Ya know something muthafuckas, ever since this so called Dangerous Corporation has been formed to rule over SEF with an iron fist and try to gain complete control things have really gotten a little out of hand. Ya got all these people running around with no direction, no one daring to step up to the DC, so my boys here, come back, then I come back and a couple fine ladies step back in, we got Shady here as a champion, Julie took out the trash that was Lacey to try and restore some prestige to her title. So I mean c'mon, who couldn't see this coming as Impact X is needed since nobody else has the balls to stand toe to toe with the DC!

Some huge cheers, but some boos too, they all hate the DC and Mack just says.

Tonight its three on three between us and them because let's face it, we all know how the DC operates and well, ya know none of us mind getting our hands dirty and fighting fire with fire. Also tonight its myself against Ricky boy, one more time the student faces the teacher and...and...I got no more to say except Reynolds, this is the beginning of your end!

Mack hands the mic out as the crowd cheer him on. Torres grabs it, then PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa and out walks the entire Dangerous Corporation led by Rick Reynolds who wears his gear and the World Title around his waist. Rob and Corez are on either side of him as Thor, Jason, and Chris are behind him. Rick has a mic and the crowd is booing loud now. Torres, Storms, and Viper get up near the ropes while Mack throws an arm around Whitney and they step over. Shady is standing in front of Storms on the apron growling as Rick lifts his mic and says.

Oh my, so the big and bad Impact X is back together now and you think you're a match for the DC, for this collective unit of talent that has far overshadowed every, single one of you worthless hasbeens!?!

Rick sneers as the crowd boos and Torres lifts the mic saying.

Hey chump, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and put that World strap on the line tonight when ya face Mack, what do ya say?!

Some cheers for that and Rick shaking his head no and now says.

Mack doesn't deserve a shot at this title and doesn't even deserve to step into the ring with me. I'm the new face of SEF and your all fighting a losing battle!

Loud boos and Viper takes the mic saying.

How about after Mack gets down kicking your ass you take me on next and then after that you take another one of us and so on until you prove your better than us?!

Loud cheers and Viper hands the mic to Mack, but Shady snatches it now and gets back on the apron rapping.

Listen here girls cause I ain't got all damn night
About to rock this shit out and go give a fright
When I drop my drawers in the women's room
Then watch my crew bring on the doom
To your little band of bitches, the DC, fuck that
Ya all weaker than a fly, get up to bat
And get struck out, knocked out, by the Smack
I'll fuck ya all up cause IX got Mack
And the real best of the best, we own this show
Ya all about to get wiped off in this war
So come on down and let's get it on, ya bore

Shady tosses the mic backwards and Mack grabs it, the crowd cheering loud and Rick is kinda mad, gets a disgusted look on his face and says.

Listen here short stuff, why don't you go cut a rap album cause you can't cut it in this business. After I get down beating Mack yet again maybe I'll take out his midget as well and hey, its Whitney, maybe she needs a real stud instead of the dud you became!

Boos sound out and Mack laughing, shakes his head side to side while Whitney glares at Rick in disgust. Mack raises the mic now and says.

Ok, so maybe now I got some more to say and ya know, this war ya all started may have began a while ago, but now it gets worse and it gets worse for all of you. Rick Reynolds, this is the reformation of the old rebellion, of Impact X, the only true brotherhood in this company and were declaring war on every one of you. Tonight I will make you tap out, simple as that, you will scream and beg for mercy, and if your as smart as you like to think you are, you better tap quick. So then son, why don't ya do as Shady said and come on down or maybe you and your DC buddies just want to go crawl back to your room and hide like usual!?!

Loud cheers and oohs from the crowd, Rick fuming now and he unstraps his title raising it up, sneers and lowers it saying.

I can take you out anytime I want and tonight its you who will tap out, but you want us now, you want the DC, then maybe its time we showed all of you up and show who the real talent is?!

Reynolds throws the mic down and heads down the aisle, the DC following him and Mack throws his mic, Julie and Tina come off the ropes and all of IX stands side by side ready to go. Reynolds stops his team at ringside and just looks in scanning them over, then starts backing up slapping his title to his shoulder and yells.

No, only when I say so, you don't get what you want!

He motions the DC to back up and they do, the crowd booing now and all of IX just does crotch chops as we hear RENEGADES OF FUNK hit the pa now. Shady runs up the aisle now and then Julie and Tina follow and the rest of IX head that way, the DC high tailing it to the back and the crowd yelling loud as Nick Miller says.

What a surprise here tonight with the reformation of Impact X and finally were seeing the culmination of a true war as a group they may not be able to beat breathing down their necks!

Hal Havoc retorts.

Please, Impact X is no match for the DC cause just like they took out Da Gangstas last week, their gonna have a clean sweep this week!

Nick says.

An obvious opinion from you as we all know where your allegiance is, but it is an opinion as we have yet to see the DC challenged as a group until now. We get to see some battles tonight and who knows what this war will lead to, but also tonight we got more IC Title tournament matches with things heating up big between Troy Storms and Justin Rodgers of all people.

Hal says with a laugh.

Yea, Justin got all pissy over hearing the truth when he should be concentrating on wiping the mat with that big fat ass Storms!

Nick says.

Not sure about the fat part, but he is big for sure and I agree, Justin needs to focus more on the giant in front of him rather than worrying about trying to tell the truth when in fact he never does. He is just a kid yet I guess, but I always liked him, saw some talent for sure.

Hal just says.

Oh please, your as bad as he is kissing ass, shut up!

Nick says.

Oh c'mon, I was just giving some insight as I talk to everyone of these guys and gals in SEF, I know them well! And I know we got a hell of a show, so let's get to the first match and find out who challenges Julie in two weeks!

The sound of SAVE ME is heard throughout the arena and the view focuses on the entrance to see the man who is about to come out through the curtain. The lights begin to flash silver, orange and purple, as the video screen shows the man hitting various opponents with a series of devastating moves. Finally, through the curtain comes Johnny Camaro, clad in a fur coat and sunglasses covering his eyes, the fans not really caring and some who do just boo. With a smirk on his face, he walks forward as wind blows his hair showing off his modelesque capabilities. He shrugs his shoulders a few times as he walks out letting the coat fall to his elbows, before throwing his left arm in the air, providing a perfect Kodak moment for the crowd. Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following is a fatal four way set for one fall and the winner will receive an International Title shot in two weeks! Making his way to the ring from Newport Beach California, weighing in at two hundred twenty eight pounds.........Johnny Camaro!

He walks down the ramp quickly, plays to the crowd trying to get some cheers as he pretty much ignores the ring. He suavely stretches his arms out to slap the fans hands, before he reaches the padding outside the ring. He brings the coat up to his shoulders, and jumps in place for a few seconds, before running and sliding into the ring, laying with his head on his hands as he enters the ring. He then gets up, and walks towards the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope, and does the same pose that he pulled on the stage, before getting down, taking off the fur coat and the sunglasses. He leans in the corner, staring at his opponent, going through strategies in his head. ANXIETY now plays and the crowd cheers as Grace runs out waving to everyone and Samantha introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Greenwich Connecticut, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds.....Grace Payne!

She comes down the aisle slapping the fans hands, then slides into the ring and stands up. She stares at Johnny who just leans back ignoring and so Grace backs up to a corner. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheer now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Samantha introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He head to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. BORN WITH NOTHING, DIE WITH EVERYTHING hits the speakers and the crowd boos as Matt steps out onto the ramp. He stops a minute to look out over the crowd before he heads down the ring while Samantha introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring from Cape Breton Island Canada, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds....Matt Matlock!

Matlock makes his way into the ring now, heads for the far turnbuckle, climbs it and raises his arms to taunt the crowd, before stepping down and getting ready for the match. Joe charges over catching Matt with clubbing blows just going wild and backing him to a corner as the bell rings. Johnny runs over, but Joe ducks and runs to the ropes. Grace catches Johnny with a spinning heel kick taking him down, then Joe tackles her to the mat and gets to his feet. Matt comes out of the corner dropping him with a clothesline, then pulls up Grace into a suplex, no, Orange Crush Bomb, no, Grace flips over and pulls Matt down with a neck breaker. She gets up and pulls Joe up chopping him across his chest, then looks for a ddt. Joe rips her up and over into a northern lights suplex bridging for a pin, ONE.......Johnny kicks Joe in his ribs breaking it up, then yanks Joe up whipping him into a corner. He runs over and leaps up for a cross body splash. Joe ducks out and Johnny is able to spin off the ropes to the apron, then leaps to the top rope and flies off for clothesline. Joe ducks that and gets caught with Shocker from Grace. Joe grabs Grace ripping her up and nails a death valley driver, but gets a low blow from Matt who sends Joe out through the ropes and rips up Johnny hitting the Matlock Go Round '09, then covers him for the pin, ONE.................TWO..................THREE! The bell rings and Matt rolls out to boos as Joe crawls back in looking pissed and picks up Johnny giving him the Violent Impact to let out some rage and garner some cheers for himself. Matt just heads to the back all smiles while Joe heads out through the crowd mingling with the fans on his way to the back. Grace shakes her head at Johnny before leaving and Nick Miller says.

Matlock picking up the win and maybe he'll end up picking up some gold, but against Julie he better bring an even better game. I got word she's standing by now, so let's go here what the International Champ has to say!

And backstage we go where Julie is sitting on a sofa with an Impact X baby tee on. Her arms cross her chest and she has a slight smirk while her blonde hair is tied back in a tight ponytail and now says.

First of all, Matt Matlock, congratulations on winning a shot at my title, but too bad for you that my reign as champion will not be ended so soon. Unlike some people who hold this title, I actually make it look good, but the problem is that I look a hell of a lot better than the former champion could ever dream of!

She smirks a lot now, the crowd cheering can be heard and she just says.

So the belt she wore, her little custom deal ends with me because I wear a belt that looks a lot better just like me!

Julie unfolds her arms and motions down, so the view moves down seeing her legs crossed and the International Title around her waist, but a new look.

Julie pats the faceplate, rubs it gently and then the view moves back up and she says.

Lacey dear, you and that belt you wore are old news for its time to get this prestigious championship back where it belongs, as one of the top titles of SEF. A title that many greats have held, so despite who has had their hands on it this year, it still holds value. Now Matlock, you and I get to lock up and I know exactly what your first thought is upon hearing that you can go one on one with me!

She smirks and rolls her eyes, then says.

And I also know you want gold as well and to both I say oh well and good luck trying because your gonna need it. Your not facing some little, naïve girl like Grace who can't let go enough to stop kissing my ass and try to kick it. Your gonna face a chick who will kick her ass, your ass, and anyone's ass that tries to take my title. Whether I got to roll around all hot and sweaty with ya on the canvas or fly circles around you or who knows what else I got up my sleeve, maybe take low road like you did tonight!?!

She grins and rolls her eyes again, then says.

I'll see ya in two weeks Matty, until then...KISS THIS!

But she points up now and Shady Smack leaps on to the back of the sofa doing crotch chops, then jumps down and sits on Julie's lap rubbing up on her. He points to his title and hers and grins big, hey, they match, sorta, kinda, well. Julie laughing puts him in a headlock and gives a him a noogie. Shady pulls away to the floor backing up and holds his arms up, then he raps.

Look here woman, why ya be trippin
Trying to get my freak on and get dipping
So stop that grinning
And strip that linen

He grins and raises his eyebrows up and down, then Julie lunges at him and Shady takes off running. Julie just leans back laughing and says.

You horny bastard, Mack needs to have you fixed!

And then we go back to ringside, the fans all cheering and laughing and loving it as Nick Miller says.

Julie with some words for the woman she beat to earn that title of hers as well as some words for her next challenge, but coming up now we got the much anticipated battle between Justin Rodgers and Troy Storms!

PRAYER begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb. Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd. He then makes his way down the aisle as Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and round two of the Intercontinental Title tournament! Now making his way to the ring, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds..........Justin Rodgers!

Justin climbs the steps and gets in the ring, then he goes to the top rope. Justin turns kinda old school Bret Hart except he's pointing. He finally slips from the ring, finds a little kid who is cheering for him and pulls off his wrist band that is half Canadian Maple Leaf and half Old Glory. He slips it onto the kid's arm, then turns and slides under the bottom rope. He's fired up and he raises his arm in the middle of the ring yelling

Come On.

He removes his shirt and he has a black arm band that says "Forever Fox" He touches it before slapping his chest three times before pointing up to the sky. Justin then bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet before dropping into a crouch waiting. We hear DRAG THE WATERS hit the pa and Storms comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp as Samantha introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds.........Troy Storms!

He flashes the gangsta sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Storms then moves to the ropes, but swings around and smashes into Justin slamming him to a corner. He whips Justin across the ring as the bell rings and charges over engulfing him with a hard clothesline. Storms knees him in the ribs, then nails a hard right before grabbing Justin's right hand applying a wristlock. He then walks Justin out and backs up to the corner stepping up to the top rope for Walk The Line, but Justin manages to kick the ropes and tug on Storms pulling him off balance. He slips down and Justin pulls him off the top rope with a double underhook suplex barely lifting the big man over. Justin hooks leg for the pin, ONE..............TWO......kickout. He sits up Storms in a sleeper and tries getting a body scissors on him. Storms thrashes around and tries rolling to his stomach. Justin gets his legs locked, but Storms gets around and on to his knees trying to get up to his feet. Justin holds on tight trying to keep him down and the crowd rallies stronger behind Storms who gets to his feet and backs up to a corner smashing Justin into it. Storms elbows him in the head, then steps out and turns getting a kick to the ribs. Justin moves out and around looking for a german suplex, but Storms grabs the top rope and turns around boxing Justin's head, then head butts him and underhooks his arms. He tosses Justin around back to the corner, then rips him up to his shoulder and drops Justin to the top turnbuckle, runs across the ring and comes back with the Gangsta Kick. The crowd pops loud and Storms yanks up Justin delivering a side slam on him. He then goes out to the apron and climbs to the top rope keeping down in a squat kind of. Justin gets up and Storms leaps off with Decapitation taking him down. Storms rolls through and pushes himself up, then waits for Justin to get up and charges with Impaled slamming him to the mat. Storms rips him up and flashes the gangstas sign, then flips Justin up, but he flips himself over and tries for a neck breaker. Storms thrashes out and Justin tries grabbing him in a full nelson looking for JHR. Storms pushes back hard forcing Justin to the ropes, then turns and charges with a clothesline taking him over to the floor. Justin stumble back against the guard rail and Storms hops out and kicking him in the ribs, then lifts Justin into a press dropping him throat first across the rail. He grabs Justin and rolls him into the ring, then climbs up and in kicking Justin in his head, lifts him up flashing the gangstas sign again. He flips Justin up and over dropping him with the Gangsta Bomb and drops down hooking his leg, ONE.....................TWO.....................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd cheers loud as Storms gets to his feet and DRAG THE WATERS is heard while Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match.............Troy Storms!

Storms raises up both hands flashing the gangstas sign, then motions to a title around his waist and smirks. The crowd keeps cheering him on and he just looks down at Justin nodding yea to him and reaches down offering a hand. Justin takes it and gets helped up, then Storms gives him a pat on the shoulder and heads out of the ring while Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match, Storms a big son of a bitch who proved he still has it while Justin stood up to him, but against a giant what do ya do?

Hal Havoc says.

Whatever you have to do and this Justin's problem, he's too careful, too controlled, not willing to go extreme yet the name of the show is Extreme!

Nick says.

I agree with ya there, but he is trying. Let's go backstage though as the new man in charge of SEF, Greg Boone, is standing by with an announcement!

And so backstage we go to find Greg in a t-shirt and jeans as we saw earlier, still with a big smile, a great feeling as he is in charge now and says.

Now I know Mack said he was gonna make Reynolds tap out tonight and he still can if he wants, however, I want to see these two in a different kind of match, one not done in a while here in SEF. I want to see a scaffolding match!

And so do the fans as a lot of cheers are heard for that from out in the arena and Greg says.

I figured I wasn't alone, so that's why the main event tonight will indeed be a scaffolding match as we got the material already here at the arena, so its official since I am now in charge. Shane Mack will fight Rick Reynolds twenty feet above the ring on top of scaffolding and to break the losers fall, tables will of course be set up. Enjoy the show everyone and if ya think tonight will be something to see, wait until the next few weeks!

He grins kinda sinisterly, then gets a little worried suddenly. We see why as both Thrash and Slash of Destruction come up on either side of him in their full leather and masks peering down at him. Greg gulps and says.

I'm the Manager of this joint, so fuck with me and you won't be at Violent Conduct!

He backs up a little and Frankie now steps into view saying with a smirk.

Don't worry Greg, these boys only want what can be attained at Violent Conduct, just getting a little air time in before they go cripple the Canadian Cripplers! Nice addition to the main event though, nice extreme addition to Extreme!

Greg smirks now and says.

Thanks man, maybe ya can give me some ideas on how to run this show, after all, ya got the mind for it!?

Frankie nods yea to him and Greg walks off with a nod back, then Frankie turns and sneers a little as he says.

Now Jason Price and Chris Crest, the two newest pawns in the DC and that is exactly why we are no longer a part of that group. The Tag Team Titles were incentive because with an active tag division they need nothing else to do. They are war forged German machines of Destruction, they are the monsters of fucking mayhem, these two beasts of men are capable of turning down the challenge of any one team that dares enter Violent Conduct. They are capable of taking down any number of teams, it doesn't matter who or how many, in the end you better bet on Destruction or your gonna lose!

A creepy kinda smirk forms now and Frankie says.

So far only this team of so called, self proclaimed Enforcers, Matt Fox and Justin Rodgers have thrown their names into the match. Talent you may have, but not have that of Destruction, not near the chemistry to operate as one, well fucking oiled machine. You sure as hell don't have the raw power to dismantle and decimate anyone you choose too. Destruction has that option at any given time in this company, not even Mack himself can take them down and he has tried!

A mix of boos and cheers from the crowd and Frankie pauses a few seconds with a smirk still etched on his face, then says.

In just a few minutes though its about to be Price and Crest that feel the wrath of these two monsters and after this beating they may not want to enter the hell to get to the Tag Titles. Justin and Matt have no clue what their about to deal with, but Price and Crest have felt it before, quite a number of the roster, but to those who haven't, some advice. You either get ready to play with the real big dawgs or stay your weak ass on the porch cause there is no mercy when your dealing with the dominant and dangerous Destruction!

Some loud cheers and Frankie grinning, then the view fades out and were back in the arena where Nick Miller says.

Whoa, Frankie fired up and since he speaks for Destruction you can only imagine how fired up they must be!

Hal Havoc says.

Fuckers are big, but the DC is bigger!

Nick says.

And I'm sure we'll see them, but I don't know if even their big enough to take down Destruction?!

And now RAISE UP blasts over the pa bringing out Chris in his leather jacket sporting a Canadian flag while Jason carries an actual flag on a pole waving it proud. The crowd boos and Samantha makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first from the country of Canada, they weigh in together at four hundred fifty five pounds, they are the Canadian Cripplers............Jason Price and Chris Crest!

Chris heads up the steps and gets in the ring as Jason follows him, then sticks the flag in the steps to hold it up. Chris takes off the jacket and Jason gets in slapping hands with him. INDESTRUCTABLE rumbles over the pa and Destruction make their way to the ring dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks. Frankie follows them in his suit and trenchcoat holding his cellphone and wearing his Detroit ballcap as Samantha makes the introduction.

Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at six hundred thirty five pounds and are accompanied by Frankie, they are Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Frankie heads up the steels steps as Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. Frankie rips theirs masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. He gets out as they discard the vests and chaps getting ready to destroy. Thrash steps out and Jason does too letting Chris begin. The bell rings and Chris shoots in for the legs trying to rip the big man up. Slash just pounds on his back, slams a knee to his head and backs up. He springs off the ropes for a big boot, but Chris ducks and grabs him in a waistlock trying to take him down. Slash pulls forward to the ropes grabbing them and turns around slamming forearms to Chris' head. He let's go and backs off, but Slash stays on him and shoves Chris into the ropes, then catches him with a swinging sidewalk slam. Slash gets to his feet and here comes Rob Rocco to ringside leaping on to the apron. The ref meets him and Thor comes from the crowd sliding in the ring and charges at Slash who gets a boot up knocking Thor down hard and kicks him to the floor. Chris comes off the second turnbuckle grabbing Slash in a side headlock bulldogging him to the mat. Thrash hammers Rob across his back, then slams him to the floor with sort of a power bomb from over his head, brutal. He heads to his corner and the ref turns back as Chris is kicking away at Slash's knee, then drops an elbow to it, his right and hooks on a grapevine which resembles a Kurt Angle ankle lock for some reason. Chris holds on tight and Slash feels it, but pushes up with his arms and crawls for the ropes tagging Thrash who charges in. Chris tries to get up, but is mowed down with a kick to his chest, then Thrash rips him up sideways dropping him into a backbreaker. He pushes Chris down and stands up kicking him in the ribs, then pulls Chris up giving him a piledriver. He gets up yanking Chris up and whips him to a corner, then charges in at him looking for a full body smash. Chris ducks out of the way quickly and gets to his corner making the tag. Jason leaps to the top rope and flies off with a clothesline to Thrash who staggers back to a corner. Jason gets up and hammers him with punches, then bends down burying a shoulder to his ribs. Jason climbs up the turnbuckles and rains down a few punches, but gets shoved back to the mat, then Thrash runs out with a punt to his chest as Jason sits up. He snaps back down and Thrash drops a big elbow to his chest, then sits him up in a sleeper wrenching his massive arm tight around the neck. Jason reaches out and thrashes around trying to get free when Corez comes running out jumping on the apron getting the refs attention. A recovered Thor and Rob come in the ring kicking Thrash in his back while Frankie yanks Corez down who backs him up now. Slash comes around pushing Frankie out of the way and hammering Corez with punches. Thor and Rob lift up Thrash for a double suplex, but he reverses taking both men over and they roll from the ring. Slash shoves Corez into the guard rail and charges clotheslining him over it. He then heads to his corner as Thrash is stomped on by Jason who makes the tag to Chris. He comes in off the middle turnbuckle with a fist drop to Thrash's head, then turns Thrash over getting on his back nailing cross faces to the side of his head. Chris floats around into a front facelock and forces Thrash up kneeing him in the head four times, then grabs his legs pulling them forward and gets Thrash to his back. Chris steps in and tries turning him for The Shoot as Nick Miller says.

Wow, Chris Crest performing The Shoot on Thrash and he almost has the big man turned over, he is a damn fine technician!

Chris gets turned over and Thrash yells, but pushes himself up and backwards sending Chris into the ropes. The ref counts to a break and Chris pulls himself free getting to the apron. Thrash gets up to his knees and pushes up to his feet turning when Chris leaps up to the top rope and flies off for a clothesline. Thrash catches him and turns Chris around slamming him to the mat in almost a throw taking Chris across the ring. The crowd cheer loud and Thrash pushes himself up, runs over and clocks Jason, grabs him and pulls him over the top rope into a power slam. Thrash gets up and runs at Chris booting him in the head, then yanks him up and tags Slash. He goes to the middle turnbuckles as Thrash lays Chris across his knee for Total Destruction which sees Slash fly off with an elbow to Chris' throat taking his head about off. Slash hooks his leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO....................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd cheers loud as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match, the team of Destruction...........Thrash and Slash!

INDESTRUCTABLE rumbles over the pa now and the monsters stand tall as Frankie comes in raising their arms up smirking and then they motion to titles around their waists before the three leave and Nick Miller says.

No matter who you throw at those monsters, no matter the odds they face it always ends with Total Destruction and honestly, how do you stop those monsters?!

Hal Havoc retorts.

Well if my body wasn't worn down from years of abuse I'd step in and show ya cause those two punks don't have shit on me. As far as the Tag Titles, don't count the DC out cause their more dangerous than Frankie can imagine!

Nick just says.

You would know I guess, but all I know is that Destruction isn't gonna lose easy if they ever do! Up next we got Shane Jericho who has finally earned his first win in SEF and now looks to earn another against Knox O'Bannon who talked some trash to Viper, got called out and has yet to answer. Let's see how he fairs tonight cause if Knox wants to challenge Viper, he needs to prove he can and a win would be good for that.

Hal says.

Who can't beat Shane Jericho?

PEOPLE ARE CRAZY hits now and here comes Shane with Brandy on his arm and he's telling her to be careful, looks kind of uneasy and paranoid, overprotective of his girl. The fans not really caring as Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is round two in the Intercontinental Title tournament! Introducing first accompanied by Brandy Gibson, hailing from Nashville Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred twenty pounds..........Shane Jericho!

Brandy sticks close to Shane as the two head to the ring and up the steps. Brandy steps in and Shane follows, then AMERICAN BAD ASS hit's the pa bringing the crowd to alive with boos. Knox and Dusty walk out looking smug, arm in arm, and Samantha introduces them.

Now making his way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds and accompanied by Dusty O'Bannon, he is.........Knox O'Bannon!

The two head down the aisle and give a kiss, then Knox slides in the ring. Shane helps Brandy out of the ring ordering her to stay by the commentators table and Knox shoots across the ring leaping up with a knee to Shane's back. He grabs Shane in a waistlock and takes him backwards with a german suplex releasing him to his back. Knox gets up kicking Shane in his ribs, then runs to the ropes and springs off with a dropkick into his ribs. Knox moves into an armbar and turns Shane almost on to his stomach pressing a knee to his ribs. Shane screams and reaches for the ropes, pulls himself over and tries pushing himself up to his knees. Knox lets him go and runs to the ropes bouncing off for a kick to Shane's head. He ducks and jumps up running to the ropes, bounces off and leaps up for a cross body as does Knox and they collide, then crash to the mat. The ref checking them out and starts counting as Nick Miller says.

Damn, both men attempting the same thing leading to a hard hit in mid air taking both men down!

The ref at three now and FOUR...............FIVE..............SIX......Knox gets up to his feet and yanks Shane up for a suplex. Shane blocks with his legs and turns into a swing neck breaker bring down Knox. Shane gets up and climbs up the nearest corner flipping back quick with a moonsault to Knox. Shane goes for the pin, ONE.............TWO........kickout. Shane hammers Knox with punches, then pulls him up and tries for a power bomb, clubs Knox across his back and tries lifting him. Knox holds on to Shane's legs, clubs at the back of his knees, then pulls them out snapping Shane to his back. Knox looks for a boston crab and turns Shane over when THE UNFORGIVEN hit's the pa and the arena darkens a little. The crowd roars loud with cheers and Knox let's go of Shane moving to the ropes looking all around and now up the aisle. No one comes out and Knox yells to Dusty.

WARN ME IF COMES OUT!

Then he turns, but right into a code breaker, then Shane gets up and runs to the middle rope leaping off for the Nashville Bomb and stays on Knox hooking his leg, ONE..................TWO..................THREE! The bell rings and Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match............Shane Jericho!

Shane rolls out to check on Brandy who hugs him in celebration, but THE UNFORGIVEN keeps playing and now we see Viper walk out from the back with a mic in his hand, sports the IX shirt and black jeans, hair tied back and a grin on his face. The crowd cheering loud and Dusty in the ring helps Knox up who looks to Viper who raises the mic saying.

Guess the tech guy got a little carried away, of course it was smokey back there, I mean Smokey is back there!

He grins cheekily as the crowd bursts into cheers, then Viper says.

Too bad about you getting eliminated from this tournament, but I got some good news, least I think, unless you have been ducking me?!

He laughs and Knox looks mad, then Viper says.

Greg informed me that he wants us to have a match next week on Extreme, main event and a match that is my match, a match where the truly Ultimate Badass comes out to end careers because it is a Dog Collar match and the stipulation is that the loser leaves town!

Huge cheers at the thought of Knox leaving while Viper smirks. Knox still looks mad, but in some kind of deep thought almost appearing worried while Viper says.

When you faced Mack earlier this year you were lucky for he was trying to help you succeed, but next Monday my goal is not to help you in anyways. I am going to hurt you, your world will be filled with pain you have never experienced and then you'll be gone, but don't worry Knox, don't even stress out cause your old lady there, she'll be well taken care of!

A laugh from Viper who grins and drops the mic doing a crotch chop, then DOMINATION hit's the pa as the crowd is cheering loud. Knox looking pissed and Dusty just glaring as she rubs her husbands arm. Viper still laughing heads to the back now and Nick Miller says.

Viper costing Knox his match tonight and reveals a match made by new manager Greg Boone for next week between Knox and Viper. Its gonna be a Dog Collar match and the loser leaves town, very high stakes.

Hal Havoc says.

If I didn't know Knox I'd say he better win this and eliminate Viper from SEF, but its doubtful.

Nick says.

The kid has the opportunity, but he's had countless opportunities and never really capitalized, though doing so now could move him up the ladder quite a bit!

And now we see backstage where Black Bob is in the locker room packing his bag up, stares at the Underground Title when Joe Dumar walks up to him still in his ring gear and takes a seat next to Bob saying.

Next week I want to face you with no title on the line just to see if I can do it and if I do beat you, I want a title shot at Violent Conduct. I want the Underground Championship, that belt means so much to me man and I know it does to you.

Bob looks from his belt to Joe and smirks a little saying.

If you had wanted just the one match at the pay per view in the fucking D, I would have said yes, but you wanting to earn it only makes me want to face you even more, so I say hell fucking yea brotha!

Bob raises the belt up to him and Joe knocks the faceplate, then the two shake hands and we cut back to the arena with Nick saying.

Joe going to Bob looking for another title shot and getting a chance to earn one, lot of respect between those two motor city madmen. Coming up now we got the newly reformed IX taking on the ever despised DC with three from each team squaring off!

And now PERFECT STRANGERS hits bring Corez out with Thor and Rob on either side and the crowd booing loud while Samantha makes the announcement.

The following is a six person tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first and representing the Dangerous Corporation, at a combined weight of seven hundred five pounds..........Corez, Thor, and Rob Rocco!

The three get to the ring Corez hops to the apron as Thor slides in and Rob heads up the steps. They all get in and now the crowd cheers when RENEGADES OF FUNK plays through the arena. Nick Torres walks out with a cocky grin and his arms slung around the shoulders of Julie and Tina. Julie wears her title and Samantha introduces them.

And now making their way out, representing Impact X, at a combined weight of six hundred fifty pounds.............Julie, Nick Torres, and Tina!

The fans reach out to them and cheer loud, Tina blowing some kisses as they head to the ring and Torres heads up the steps getting inside. Julie and Tina climb up the apron and bend over the middle rope kissing, then step in to whistling and cheers, Torres one of them. Rob looks to start for his team and Torres for his, no, Tina says she wants this and he backs off letting her go. The bell rings and Rob gets cocky teasing Tina to shake her ass and give him a kiss. So Tina appears to do so, Rob leaning in and Tina kicks him in the left knee, then rams a knee to his ribs, slaps him hard across the face spinning him. Tina grabs Rob in a side headlock looking for a bulldog, but he shoves her to the ropes. Tina bounces back ducking a clothesline and turns leaping up with a dropkick putting Rob down. Tina moves in quick latching on with a grapevine to his left arm. She wrenches hard on him and Rob tries pulling to the ropes, thrashing wildly to get free. He gets close and Tina lets go rolling backwards and then runs forward with a punt to his ribs. She yanks Rob up for a ddt, but he hooks a foot on the bottom rope and shoves her down to the mat. Rob springs off the ropes with a kick to her chest, then pulls her up and nails a snap suplex. He flips over and places his knees on her arms acting arrogant and pins, ONE..........Tina flips him back trying to her get her legs on his arms in a pin, ONE..............TWO....Rob rolls backwards and gets up backing to the ropes. He springs off for another kick, but Tina drop toe holds him to the mat, then floats around into a front facelock wrenching it on tight. Rob tries forcing his way up and Tina still holds on. They get to their feet and Rob backs up Tina into the DC corner, Thor tagging himself in and jumps in. Rob buries a shoulder to Tina's ribs, then hops out as Thor pulls her out whipping her to the ropes and looks for the gore. Tina leapfrogs him and runs to the ropes bouncing back with a leap into a head scissors whipping Thor around to the mat. Tina crawls to her corner now reaching out and Julie tags in leaping to the top rope. She springs off into a shooting star press as Thor gets up and slams into him taking Thor to the mat. Julie gets up and runs to the ropes bouncing back with a dropkick into Thor's head. She applies a head scissors now and Thor thrashes around trying to get on his stomach. Julie tightens her legs and Thor gets around trying to fold her up and now rips Julie into the air getting on his feet. She holds tight and then swings around in sort of hurricanrana taking Thor down and grabs a leg for the pin holding him down with her legs, ONE.............TWO....kickout. Julie is sent forward, then gets up on the ropes. Thor pulls himself up and Julie runs over for a spear, but gets a knee to the face, then Thor rips her up in a bear hug thrashing her around. Julie screams and tries pounding on his back and head. Thor backs up to his corner where Corez tags in now and runs to the ropes bouncing back and then slows down grinning and pulls Thor's hands apart letting Julie free. She kicks him in the ribs and Corez grabs him hitting the Corez Effect and rolls from the ring. Rob jumps down getting in his face while Julie hooks Thor's leg, ONE.............TWO..............THREE! The bell rings and the crowd cheers after this shocker and Corez trades punches with Rob. Torres comes around the ring clubbing Rob across his back, then they slam him into a ringpost and roll Rob into the ring. They both slide in while Julie and Tina whip Rob to the ropes. He bounces back and Corez charges with a spear while Torres hit's a boot to the face for the Gang Bang. Rob is slammed down and then we see Chris Crest and Jason Price run out and slide in the ring. They kick Torres and Corez in their heads, then brawl with the women when Mack comes running down and slides in to huge cheers. He helps Tina send Jason to the outside while Julie whips Chris to the ropes. Torres jumps up and catches him with a clothesline sending him out to the floor. RENEGADES OF FUNK now plays and the crowd goes wild as Mack hugs Corez and does the gangsta sign with him, then the five IX members stand tall doing crotch chops as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match............Julie, Nick Torres, and Tina!

The crowd cheers loud as hell and IX makes their exit up the aisle slapping fans hands as Nick Miller says.

Shoulda known Corez would turn on the DC considering his past ties to IX, though he and Reynolds are noted as being friends, guess their not as close.

Hal Havoc says.

He'll pay for turning his back on the DC!

Nick says.

No doubt they ain't pleased and will be looking for payback, but their numbers are slowly reducing. Coming up we got Oktober and Maegan going one on one in the run for the IC Title.

GOING UNDER hit's the pa and out walks Oktober to a few boos, a scowl on her face at the fans and Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is round two in the Intercontinental Title tournament! Introducing first from Newport Beach California, weighing in at one hundred eighteen pounds...........Oktober Summers!

She comes to the ring and heads up the steps bending in over the middle rope, then ANXIETY hit's the pa bringing Maegan out to some cheers. Samantha introduces her now.

And now making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds..............Maegan Fox!

Maegan slaps hands on the way down and slides into the ring popping up. Oktober runs over dropping her with a clothesline. Maegan pops up and Oktober kicks her in the ribs, then looks for a ddt. Maegan runs Oktober to a corner and buries a shoulder to her ribs, then rips her to the top rope. Maegan does a handstand on the middle rope bringing Oktober down with a hurricanrana. Maegan leaps to the turnbuckles and gets on the top leaping back with a moonsault into a pin hooking Oktober's leg, ONE...............TWO....kickout. Maegan gets up pulling Oktober to her feet and looks for the Fighting Fox. Oktober blocks it and drops down pulling Maegan down with a jawbreaker. Maegan flies backwards and Oktober gets up charging at her for a spear. Maegan leaps over into a sunset flip rolling Oktober into a pin, ONE............TWO....kickout. Oktober rolls backwards to her feet and so does Maegan. Oktober looks for a bicycle kick, but Maegan ducks and grabs her from behind in a full nelson for the Fighting Fox and locks it in tight. Oktober screams and thrashes around, the crowd cheering as she taps out. The ref calls it and the bell rings, so Maegan let's go as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match...........Maegan Fox!

ANXIETY hit's the pa and Maegan gets to her feet when Midnight comes from the crowd and slides in clobbering Maegan from behind with a double axe handle smash. Midnight then grabs her in a waistlock executing a german suplex sending Maegan over to her stomach. She gets up to boos and slides out of the ring grinning as Grace Payne runs out and slides in to check on Maegan. Midnight leaves through the crowd and Nick Miller says.

Maegan advancing towards the IC Title, but put down by Midnight who has yet to make her intentions known until now, possibly going after the Fox girl.

Hal Havoc says.

Girls are brutal in SEF, least their hot too and we got two more in action next along with some douche bags they have for partners!

Nick laughing says.

Jealous you may of them teaming with some good looking ladies, both Jackal and Chris Orton are no douche bags in the ring, though neither has been proving to hold up to their past!

Then SWEET EMOTION plays over the pa bringing the crowd to a few cheers for the Jackal and his wife Christine who walk out arm in arm looking more into each other and themselves creating some boos while Samantha makes the announcement.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of three hundred seventy five pounds, they are Sweet Emotion.......Adam and Christine Smith!

The couple heads down to the aisle and keep to themselves. At the ring Christine heads up the steps as Adam hops to the apron holding the middle rope up for her and stepping on the bottom rope. She gets in, then Adam steps in and the couple raise their arms up and share a kiss. Their interrupted by PIECE OF ME and the crowd boos now as Dusty walks out with her right arm hooked in her husband Knox's left arm. She scowls at her opponents as Samantha introduces them.

And now making her way to the ring accompanied by Knox O'Bannon, she hails from Dallas Texas and weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds...........Dusty O'Bannon!

The couple heads to the ring and kiss, then Dusty gets on the apron and steps in staring a hole through Christine. The lights go down and I STAND ALONE hits, then a spotlight shines down at the entrance where Chris comes walking out standing with his arms spread out arrogantly basking in the boos of the fans. Then Lacey comes out behind him running her arms up his chest from behind. Samantha now makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring accompanied by Lacey Daniels, he is from Miami Florida, weighing in at two hundred forty five pound........Chris Orton!

Lacey comes out to his side, her title around her waist and Chris puts an arm around her shoulders suavely and they start down the aisle now, the spotlight following them. They get to the ring and Chris gives Lacey a kiss, then heads up the steps. He gets inside and moves to the middle of the ring standing there, looks around at the booing crowd smirking arrogantly. Chris and Dusty nod to each other and Dusty steps out, but Christine holds Adam back and steps out to start. Adam steps out and the bell rings bring Chris around into a hard slap. Christine then kicks him in the ribs and nails a hard European uppercut on him. She looks for an irish whip, but Chris reverses and meets Christine with a spear hooking her leg for a pin, ONE...............TWO...kickout. Chris rolls up yanking Christine to her feet and drops her back to backbreaker, then gets up backing into a corner looking a bit crazed. He's looking for Darkness and Adam knows it as he comes in for a yakuza kick. Chris ducks out of the way and Adam gets hung up on the top rope. Chris comes over with punches and yanks him down with a ddt, then pushes him from the ring. Dusty tries coming in now and the ref is on her to stay back when Lacey slides in and hits Christine with the Sugar Kiss, then rolls out. Knox kicks Adam in the head and hammers him with a few punches while Chris pulls up Christine and backs to the ropes springing off with Put Down. He then arrogantly covers her, hooking a leg though, ONE.................TWO...............THREE! The bell rings as the crowd boos and Samantha makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match.............Chris Orton and Dusty O'Bannon!

I STAND ALONE plays while Chris gets up and Lacey comes in raising his and Dusty's arms. Knox comes in hugging his wife as Chris and Lacey kiss, the crowd still booing and chanting.

BULLSHIT...BULLSHIT...BULLSHIT...BULLSHIT...BULLSHIT...BULLSHIT...

Knox and Dusty head up the aisle with Chris and Lacey as Adam tends to his wife and Nick Miller says.

Nice win for Chris and Dusty and a nice show of unification there by these four, but still no real team work shown from these four as major players in SEF, a shame as I think they could do something together.

Hal Havoc says.

Oh yea, they got talent, but when IX can't even stop the DC, no one can and yes, I'm being nice to IX cause their good, but DC is better!

Nick says.

A matter of your opinion and nothing wrong with that, I stand mine though, but we'll see what they do and whoever said IX couldn't stop the DC? Last I saw they were the only ones who could stand up to them!

Hal says.

Please, they had the element of surprise having just reformed, but the DC is ready now and no one can stop them, watch and see!

Nick says.

I will be watching as will many more thousands in here and millions from wherever they can! Up next though is another match in the road to the IC Title with Cody Jericho and Matt Fox fighting for the gold!

And now VOICES plays bringing Cody out to some cheers and he plays to the crowd, points his index finger high and slaps hands while Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is round two in the Intercontinental Title tournament! Introducing first from Nashville Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred five pounds.......Cody Jericho!

He comes down the aisle still slapping hands and smiling, then rolls into the ring and stands up pointing his index fingers high. GET READY TO FLY now plays and the crowd keeps cheering as Matt runs out pumping a fist in the air and spreading his arms out wide smiling as Samantha introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring from Edmonton Alberta Canada, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds...........Matt Fox!

He runs down the aisle slapping hands and slides into the ring, then pops up spreading his arms wide again and smiles. He and Cody get face to face and the bell rings, then Cody lets a punch fly. Matt responds and they trade a few before Matt brings a knee into Cody's ribs, then whips him to a corner and runs leaping up for a splash. Cody ducks out of the way letting Matt hit the turnbuckles and grabs him from behind taking him down to the mat. He floats around for a front facelock, but Matt gets free moving around behind Cody into a waistlock. He tries for a german suplex, but Cody turns around clubbing Matt across his back. Matt rips him up and over with a northern lights suplex into a bridge for a pin, ONE............TWO....kickout. Cody rolls away and grabs the ropes pulling himself up. Matt gets to his knees and shoots up only to get put right back down with a clothesline from Cody who stomps away on Matt. He then yanks Matt up nailing a swinging neck breaker near a corner, gets up and leaps up to the top rope performing Nashville Bound. Matt gets his knees up though and Cody rolls away clutching his ribs. Matt pulls himself up into the corner, then runs out with a dropkick to Cody's ribs and moves in for a bear hug kinda hold. Matt yanks up Cody and nails the Fatal Fox, then goes to the top rope and flies off with a 450 splash. He bounces back some, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...........TWO....kickout. Cody pulls himself over and Matt latches on with Forever Fox now and Cody is screaming. Matt rears back hard and Cody thrashes around trying to pull free and yelling for help, then taps out. The ref calling it and the bell rings as the crowd cheers and Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match...........Matt Fox!

Matt is getting up now as GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and he shoots his arms up victory, then extends a hand to Cody helping him up and shaking his hand. Cody heads out as Matt celebrates a bit with the fans and Nick Miller says.

A good match with Matt advancing in this IC Title tournament bringing us to four and it will see Matt face his own sister Maegan, plus Shane Jericho has to battle the giant Troy Storms. We'll see that in two weeks, but were finally down to the end of the night, but definitely the highlight as Rick Reynolds faces Shane Mack in a non title bout, but as added earlier by the new manager of SEF Greg Boone, it is a scaffolding match!

Hal Havoc says.

A very unfair move as Reynolds wasn't ready for this, he has nothing to prove either as he already beat Mack twice this year and when was the last time Mack beat him?!

Nick says.

That's why its non title, because Mack earned a shot and even though circumstances were shady, Mack lost. But these two in any match is golden, it is purely priceless, besides, Mack had as little time to prepare for this match as Reynolds did!

The lights dim down and KING OF THE HOLE plays as the crowd begins to boo and out walks Rick in a spotlight scanning over the sea of fans with a disgusted smirk. He just moves down the aisle keeping away from them and looking to the World Title around his waist as Samantha makes the introduction.

The following is a scaffolding match where to win you must throw your opponent off the scaffolding to the tables below! Introducing first, Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and The REAL Franchise......Rick Reynolds!

Boos continue to pour from every fan as Rick gets more cocky now patting his title and looks up at the scaffolding along the side of the ring which is full of tables all set up. Tables are set up in the side of the aisle too and Rick just sneers, then hands the title to the ref and climbs the scaffolding like a pro. The lights dim down to the equivalent of a full moon over a field of snow as THE PRODIGAL SON comes over the pa. The riffs blaring out and bringing the crowd to their feet and then we see Mack step out with style and arrogance flashing that cocky grin. His wife Whitney comes out in leather pants and stiletto heels with a baby tee of Mack's Good To Be shirt. She wears dangly diamond earrings and has her hair tied back, slips an arm around Mack who lays an arm around Whitney's shoulder. Mack lowers his glasses down the bridge of his nose and grins as their introduced.

Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring accompanied by Whitney Marret, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred nine pounds, he is The Showsteala.......Shane Mack!

The fans go nuts reaching out and slap hands with the couple who reach the ring and so Mack turns cupping Whitney's chin in his hand laying a kiss on her. He then whips around hopping up on the scaffolding while Whitney steps around the ring while tables are placed in the middle of the aisle now. Mack gets near the top of scaffolding and Rick stomps at the edge keeping him down. Mack swings underneath and Rick heads to the other side, but Mack comes back out on the same side climbing up to the top. He gets ready and Rick turns as Mack goes for Da Shows Ova. Rick ducks and grabs him yanking Mack down into a ddt. Mack flips over to his back rolls holding his head while Rick gets up kicks him in the ribs, then drops down applying a rear chinlock on him. Rick yanks him up though and tries locking on a full nelson, but Mack slips down pulling Rick over with a snap mare dangling his legs over the edge. Mack gets up and dropkicks him in the back sending Rick over who turns and holds on to the scaffolding, then pulls himself back up. Mack yanks Rick up and nails a snap suplex, then rolls backwards and turns locking on the Show Strangla. Rick yells and screams tapping out, but no taps out, hell, the ref is on the floor and can't even see anyways. Rick yells and thrashes around trying to roll out of it when Rob Rocco and Thor come from the crowd. Rob runs over for a clothesline on Whitney who ducks while Thor heads up the scaffolding. Whitney lays in chops to Rob as Viper, Storms, and Torres run out. Chris Crest and Jason Price follows them out brawling with Viper and Torres. Thor gets to the top and Mack let's Rick go to get up, but gets dropped with a shoulder tackle. Thor hammers him with punches, then rips Mack up and Rick is up clubbing him across the back. Storms heads up the scaffolding as Corez runs out tackling Rob to the floor. Rick nails a super kick to the back of Mack's head and Thor hit's a gor for two thirds of the Trifecta. Rick and Thor yank Mack up tossing him down through a couple tables in the ring as Storms pulls himself up. Rick starts heading down and Thor too as Storms gets up on his feet running over, but their moving down fast. They get to the floor and run to the back as Viper and Torres send Jason and Chris running, then head to the ring. Whitney and Corez have Rob up taking turns with chops to his chest, then Viper runs around nailing Venom to Rob. Storms gets down as Torres helps Mack out of the ring and help him to the back with IX as RENEGADES OF FUNK now plays. The crowd cheering for IX and Nick Miller now says.

Rick Reynolds with a win over Mack again and because of the DC, but they didn't stick around long with IX showing how a real brotherhood operates!

Hal Havoc retorts.

Please, Rick won because he's better and the DC owns IX any day or night of the week, its why they can't be stopped!

Nick just says.

Eventually that will have to be proven and I'm sure many people know how that happens, so we'll see if it does!?! That's all for tonight though, so tune in this Monday to see where this war between Impact X and the Dangerous Corporation leads too! And who knows what else will happen on the most EXTREME show in town, right here in SEF?! Goodnight everyone!

And with that we hear DESIRE now playing, the crowd cheering loud for IX and SEF and just going nuts for the show they witnessed, then it ends fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF