sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 195 {12/20/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 20th, 2010

The show opens up inside the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids Michigan with pyro blasting loud over the ring, then DESIRE plays loud. The view moves all over showing the crazy, screaming fans that sold the place out and we hear Nick Miller say.

Welcome to Extreme and what a pay per view last night where we crowned new World Tag Champs as well as a new World Heavyweight Champ!

Hal Havoc chimes in now.

That was a fluke victory for Impact X cheated and one on one Rick Reynolds cannot be beaten!

The view rests on the commentators table showing Nick with his glasses and wearing his suit while Hal sports a more fancier suit and sunglasses. Both wear headsets of course and Nick says.

How did they cheat when it was five on five, no rules, and DC had the one extra man advantage up until all ten were out there?!

Hal says.

The DC weren't really prepared for War Games, its not their element, their mat technicians who will tear any IX member apart anytime!

Nick says.

No doubt DC are great wrestlers, to think IX has no technically skilled wrestlers would be showing ignorance to the past proof they indeed do. Last night was about a fight, the culmination of a war and it surely was that with the crowning of a new World Champion who-

But Nick is cut off by the sound of REGULAR PEOPLE hitting the pa and out walks the new champ Nick Torres wearing an IX shirt and black jeans. He sports shades and has the title draped over his right shoulder. The crowd cheer loud for him and Torres just calmly walks down with a smirk on his face and steps into the ring. He gets a mic and just lifts it up saying.

Last year I won this title for the very first time in my life and had the fire to run as high as I could. Then I had it all taken away by Dick E Dangerously who tried to kill this very company with shitty wrestling from the likes of Nikky Venom and Bethany Sorrow!

Loud boos and Torres still smirking says.

But luckily this is SEF and it doesn't die, not now, not then, not several years ago several time, hell, one of those times I myself tried!

He gets a little grin and the crowd mostly cheer, but boo a little. Torres just says.

Point is, ya can't kill SEF and why would you want to try when this place has produced some of the best wrestlers in the world today?! I am one of them and now that I have the belt back that I never lost I'm making up for lost time and making sure that first run isn't looked upon as nothing. Dick E screwed me a year ago, but who's got the belt now?

Loud cheers and Torres smirking says.

Now as far as who gets a shot, well, Greg can name whoever he wants or anyone with the balls big enough in the back to make a challenge to the champ can have a shot. Just speak up or get lost in the shuffle, but its your choice!

Loud cheers, but then boos as PERFECT STRANGERS hits and out walks the entire DC clad in suits except Thor in his jeans and black tee. Rick has a mic and looks pissed and just stays at the head of the aisle. He lifts the mic as the crowd boo loud and he sneers, then speaks up.

The only one who gets a shot at the title is me and its going to happen at the next pay per view in a Prison Yard as long as you agree to that match. So how about Nicky, do YOU have the balls to face me in that match?

The crowd cheer for the match and Torres leans on the ropes patting his title, then says.

Ricky, I'll face you in any match you want, so a Prison Yard, yea, its on, but as far as you being the only one to get a shot at me, no. I will face someone every week for this title up until our match because I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, one who can handle the competition!

The crowd cheer and Rick sneers saying.

Fine, while your wearing yourself out I'll be off at my house because you see Nicky, I don't have to wrestle a match unless I am obligated to as a champion. So until we meet at the next pay per view, this is the last time you'll see me!

The crowd cheers and Rick angry says.

Yea, you like that, well its not for you, its for me. Its so I don't have to put up with you filthy, ungrateful insects any more than I should have to because I am the real World Champion, not that chump!

Loud boos now and Torres shaking his head says.

Well you have fun on your little vacation. I'll be here kicking ass and staying focused on being the best World Champ there is!

Loud cheers and then REGULAR PEOPLE hit's the pa and Rick throws his mic down, then storms off with the DC. Torres raises the belt high posing with it for the crowd, does a few crotch chops, then hops out slapping some fans hands on his way to the back.

Singles Match
Midnight v. Shane Mack

Mack kinda toys with Midnight at first, gets her in a hammerlock and bends her over thrusting her free. She gets pissed and he ends up schooling her to the mat and gets behind her thrusting his hips, then spins around into a front facelock, but let's go slapping her head and pops up smirking. Midnight jumps up in his face and Mack piefaces her backwards, then grabs her for the CNC and flips back locking it in tight. Midnight screams loud and swings her arms around and taps out.

Winner: Shane Mack via Submission

But then from the crowd comes Thor, Rob Rocco, Jason Price, and Chris Crest while Rick Reynolds runs down with a chair. Rob slams a forearm to Mack's back and Thor hits him with the gore, then Jason hits Pay The Price from the top rope and Rick gets in slamming the chair to Mack's head over and over and over until he's bleeding and IX now runs down, every one of them. Rick scatters first heading through the crowd. Viper and Corez hit the ring and tackle Chris and Thor while Rob and Jason leap on Torres and Storms taking them down. Julie and Tina help fight them off though and Whitney slides in helping Viper clothesline Thor out while Corez sends Chris out. Whitney and Viper then check on Mack who is coming to.

Triple Threat Match
Mr. Bones v. Oktober Summers v. Grace Payne

Oktober and Grace with some issues, but Bones proves to be the odd man out and picks them apart pinning Grace for the win after hitting Bad to the Bone.

Winner: Mr. Bones via Pinfall

Singles Match
Johnny Camaro v. Justin Rodgers

These two end up fighting out of the ring and up the aisle ending the borefest rather soon thankfully.

Double Count Out

Singles Match
Taylor Johnson v. Cody Jericho

Taylor starting off quick with some dazzling moves on Cody who catches her with a hurricanrana countering to a power bomb. Cody keeps her grounded and eventually hits Canada Pride for the win.

Winner: Cody Jericho via Pinfall

Six Man Tag Team Match
Rick Reynolds + Thor + Rob Rocco v. Corez + Nick Torres + Viper

A good back and forth tag match with IX on the verge of winning until Jason and Chris run down causing the DQ loss for the DC. They outnumber Corez, Torres, and Viper beating them down a little, then Storms, Tina, Julie, Whitney, and Mack wearing a bandage runs down. Mack heads around the ring after Rick, but Rob jumps out tackling him to the floor. Rick gets a chair slamming it to Mack's head while the rest of the DC fight off IX. Rob jumps in to help while Rick keeps beating on Mack's head, then lays the chair over his head and stomps on it. Rick enters the ring with the chair going for Torres, but gets its taken by Storms, so Rick bails and retreats. The rest of the DC are sent out and Mack is tended to and helped to the back by IX.

Winners: Viper, Nick Torres, Corez via Disqualification

Singles Match
Nikky Venom v. Jason Price

Nikky tries to act all hard, the crowd not caring about him, but not liking Price either who slaps Nikky across his face. Nikky spins around for a punch and gets taken down into Priceless and taps like a bitch.

Winners: Jason Price via Submission

Tag Team Match
Dusty O'Bannon & Lacey Daniels v. Tina & Julie

A good tag match with Tina and Lacey starting out in some chain wrestling, match up real good and Lacey backs off at one point realizing who she is dealing with. She makes the tag and Dusty comes in making the mistake and gets schooled by Tina. Dusty proves to be more talk than Lacey as Tina goes for hold after hold eventually trying for the T & A. Dusty gets free and tags Lacey back in, they grapple and Tina gets taken and controlled now. Lacey trying to go for her legs and wear her down for the Sweet N Low perhaps. Tina tries for a tag, but gets a german suplex into a pin for a two count. Lacey tries for a chick kick, but Tina ducks and dives for her corner. Dusty tags Lacey and runs in, but Julie tags in and leaps to the top flying at Dusty with a clothesline taking her down. Julie jumps up and kicks Lacey in her ribs, then rips her up hitting Sinful. Dusty gets up and Julie nails the Dirty Drop, then her and Tina go up to opposite corners and Julie rips off her top revealing a black bra while Tina nails a 450 splash to Dusty. Julie follows up with a frog splash for their Flash & Splash and stays on for the pin to win it.

Winners: Tina & Julie via Pinfall

We see Mack being helped into the back of a limo by Viper who looks at his friend saying.

Alright bro, you go get taken care of and we'll take care of DC. Whitney will be right out, just saying bye to Julie.

Mack looking out of it just nods and Viper shuts the door, then walks back in, but stops when hears a car peeling out across the lot and barreling right into the back of the limo smashing the back end all to hell and sending it swinging towards Viper who dodges backwards. The other car is actually a limo and no driver. Some guys run over to the car and yell that a brick on the floor by the pedal. Viper tries getting into the limo with Mack as gasps from the crowd can be heard and then we cut back inside the arena now hearing Nick Miller say.

Whoa, someone just tried to kill Mack and after the way the DC assaulted him earlier one can only assume this was their doing.

Hal says.

Never assume though Nicky, right!?

Nick says.

No, but if its not the DC, then who?

Triple Threat Match
Jay Steve v. Dante Mackenzie v. Shane Jericho

Jay helps Dante take Shane down and they send him out, then Jay drops Dante with a neck breaker and runs to the ropes coming back with the Total Impact to win it.

Winner: Jay Steve via Pinfall

Main Event
Singles Match
IC Title Tournament Final Round
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Matt Fox v. Troy Storms

Matt starting off quick trying to take the big man down, but Storms gets him grounded instead and just clobbers him down, then gets him in a corner. He chokes out Matt and ends up hitting Walk The Line, then gets him in a bear hug. Matt fights out of it, but gets caught with Impaled and put in a torture rack. Matt hangs on and refuses to give, fights down to his feet and leaps on to Storms back with a sleeper. Storms ends up smashing him in a corner, then Matt gets on the turnbuckles and flies off with a clothesline. Storms catches him and rips Matt up and around dropping him on the turnbuckles face first, runs to the ropes and hit's the Gangsta Kick. Storms then finishes him off with the Gangsta Bomb and wins the match and title.

Winner: Troy Storms via Pinfall

After the match we see the DC run out to jump Storms who fights them off, then Torres, Viper, Corez, Julie, and Tina run out helping in the fight and chase the DC off bringing the show to an end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF