sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Xtreme 202 {2/23/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

February 23rd, 2013

A hot crowd packed into the Crisler Arena here in Ann Arbor Michigan and in the ring stands Xtreme General Manager, Bill McLane, better known as Sly! The GM stands in the middle of the ring with that slick grin wearing a black sports coat with blue jeans. Sly with a white shirt underneath and a mic in his left hand lifting it up to say.

Back with my own show and tonight we will run through a sixteen person tournament to name a contender to Rick Reynolds Xtreme World Championship!

The crowd confused and booing a little as Sly grins bigger.

Earlier today I awarded Rick the World Title and now here he is, your World Champion of Xtreme, the Natural Sinner, Rick Reynolds!

"King of the Hole" plays and here comes Rick in a designer silver bluish suit that just shines, almost sparkles. The Xtreme World Title shining gold over Rick's right shoulder and the Natural Sinner grinning arrogantly as he comes down the ramp. Rick heading up the steps as the crowd just unloads with boos and Sly holding the ropes for the new World Champion who takes the mic. Sly exiting the ring as Rick stands center stage with a hige grin along with that huge belt over his shoulder.

Its about time a GM recognized true talent when they have it and now I have what I should have never lost and already this belt is the number one World Title in SEF, because I hold it!

More boos as Rick just grins bigger, arrogance and confidence beaming bright from him as now removes his designer shades hooking them on the pocket of his suit jacket. His eyes showing he means every word and gets a little serious now, focused, but still with a grin.

I'll be watching right here from ringside to scout my challenger in two weeks time on the next episode of Xtreme. And come the next episode, it doesn't matter who makes it through the tournament tonight, Rick Reynolds is World Champ! No one is going to remove this title from me, especially anyone on this show, or on WAR!!

Loud boos resignating and Rick just smiles arrogantly and exits the ring via the steps near the announce table.

You'll see, every one of you will see me win after I SIN!

A toothy grin now and Rick handing the mic to Samantha takes a seat next to Nick Miller putting a headset on. Nick gretting the new World Champion who lays his belt on the table for anyone in the ring to notice quite well.

So Rick Reynolds, new Xtreme World Champion, congratulations! Any special reason Sly awarded you the title instead of making you earn it in a match?

Rick arching a brow just grins arrogantly still.

Because I already earned it by being the greatest wrestler in the world!

Bob just smoking up shaking his head no and Nick saying.

I should have known that was coming and to not ask a question like that! So let's get on with the show and find out who your opponent will be in two weeks!

Xtreme World Title Preliminary Round Match
The Star v. Jason Price
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winner: The Star via Pinfall @ 24 Minutes 49 Seconds

Chris Paine v. Stacy
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Chris Paine via Submission @ 13 Minutes 25 Seconds

The Grand Minoru v. Nykki Delight
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: The Grand Minoru via Pinfall @ 18 Minutes 10 Seconds

Rob Rush v. Axel
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 26 Minutes 33 Seconds

Sammy v. Mesa

Winner: Mesa via Pinfall @ 12 Minutes 39 Seconds

Bill Roberts v. Taylor Andrews

Around 30 minutes Taylor is hurting on and barely able to with her left knee taped heavy. Bill slumped down in a corner and Taylor moving in with chops to his chest clamps on a side headlock. She runs out for a bulldog, but Bill slips out shoving Taylor away. The Golden Gal turns and Bill with a calk kick to the jaw and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Bill with stomps to her left knee nails a shooting star press, then rips Taylor up into a suplex dripping her to facefirst to the mat. Bill turning Taylor over heads up top for the Heartbreak Heaven and the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 32 Minutes 50 Seconds

Flamez v. Just Joe

Winner: Just Joe via Pinfall @ 23 Minutes 47 Seconds

Cool Jay Lou v. CWS

Winner: CWS via Pinfall @ 24 Minutes 51 Seconds

Xtreme World Title Quarter Finals Match
The Star v. Chris Paine

Winner: The Star via Pinfall @ 22 Minutes 24 Seconds

The Grand Minoru v. Rob Rush

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 14 Minutes 38 Seconds

Mesa v. Bill Roberts

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 29 Minutes 44 Seconds

Just Joe v. CWS

Winner: CWS via Pinfall @ 19 Minutes 53 Seconds

Xtreme World Title Semi Finals Match
The Star v. Rob Rush

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 29 Minutes 41 Seconds

Xtreme World Title Semi Finals Match
Bill Roberts v. CWS

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 23 Minutes 11 Seconds

Main Event
Xtreme World Title Finals Match
Rob Rush v. Bill Roberts

Around 30 minutes we see Rob with Bill grounded in a bearhug from behind. Both men sweating something fierce and Bill fatiqued, but still fighting to get free. He kicks his legs out trying to get to the ropes as Rob grimaces as tight as the pressure he puts on his opponent. Bill with some elbows to the head trying to loosen the grip pulls towards the ropes a little more. He manages to get a foot on the bottom rope causing the ref to count,

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Rob rolling away gets up breathing hard a s Bill tries pulling himself up on the ropes. Rub rushing over with a clothesline sending Bill over to the floor and against the guard rail. Rub hitting the ropes springs back flying through the ropes with a suicide dive headbutt taking Bill down on the floor. Rob pulling himself holding his head, kicks at Bill, then rips him up and gets shoved against the ringpost. Bill with a roundhouse kick, but Rob ducking causes his opponent to kick the ringpost. Rob with a firemans carry to Bill rolls him into the ring and climbs to the apron. Bill staggering up gets a shoulderblock from Rob launching himself over the top rope into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rob pulling Bill up looking for the R & R, but Bill with a hurricanrana. Both men popping up and Bill off the ropes with a flying forearm smash, then heads to the top rope. Bill with Heartbreak Heaven, but Rob rolling out of the way springs off the ropes with a kick to the head. Rob yanking Bill up into the R & R and he slumps down in the corner. Rob yanking him out into a pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Mack's Shack
Host: Shane Mack
Guests: Rick Reynolds & Rob Rush

Rick Reynolds in the ring with his title held on his left shoulder stands with Rob still in his ring gear and a towel around his neck.

The crowd cheering loud for Mack who doesn't come out from the curtain, but here comes the wooden bar lowering from the rafters he uses for his Shack. As it gets lower we can see someone laying on top of the bar in blue jeans and a black tee with a white cowboy hat laying over his face. Once the bar sets down the man sits up tipping the hat up on his head revealing Shane Mack in an iX shirt. He swings off the bar with a grin dancing around for the crowd, then pulls a bottle of Jack Daniels from a cabinet and three shot glasses. Mack pouring three shots caps the bottle and motions to his guests to grab one while grabbing a microphone.

Alright boys, drink up and let's get this show rolling!

Mack heading back to the bar grabs a shot glass shooting the liquor back and drops the glass upside down on the bar. Rick sneering at Mack while Rob looks unsure and Mack says.

To next time on Xtreme when YOU...

Mack pointing to Rob.

Gets your World Title match against your boy Ricky! So drink up and get ready for a battle of a lifetime cause he be good, though he ain't as good as the Showstoppa World Champion!

Mack grinning and does a half a crotch chop as Rob decides to do a shot dropping the glass upside down after toasting to the Xtreme Title and Rick. The Natural Sinner moves over to take the third shot glaring at Mack who says with a grin.

C'mon, maybe it'll be just what ya need to loosen up son!?!

Rick tossing it back drops the glass to Mack's feet and gets his own mic saying.

First of all, we don't need you to host a show in order to hype up what will be a real showsteala in two weeks when. Second, your not champion of anything Mack, your show got cancelled and soon you will too. Hopefully someone takes that title from you or maybe I should!?

Mack smirking arrogantly just opens another cabinet pulling out, a shirt!? He tosses it to the crowd and whips off the cowboy hat tossing that out as well to cheers. Mack in another cabinet pulls the SHowstoppa World Title out slinging it over his left shoulder saying.

You mean this title?! Well then son, if you want a shot, right here, right now, let's do it, title for title!!!

Mack dead serious, but flashing a grin as Rick looks to his own title while Rob eyes the bottle of Jack. Mack flipping the glasses back up pours out two more and takes one. Rob taking another and they drink 'em down, then Mack asks.

Well Rick thinks it over, Rob, what do you think of the night you just had going through fifteen others to stand here right now?

Mack leaning on the bar calm and cocky holding his own title moves the mic over. Rob smiling a little.

It feels great knowing I am going into a World Title match as the II Champion of SEF. In two weeks, brothers or not, I could become a double champion!?

Mack nodding yea.

Be a hell of a task ahead of ya cause defending one strap is enough to keep ya busy, defending two means your out to dominate. You think you really got what it takes to beat Rick boy over there?

Rick stepping over to the end of the bar sort of between the other two and scowls at Mack who just grins. Rob smiling at Rick just shrugs.

I think I do, honestly, I think I could beat the Natural Sinner, but I know if I don't, the better man will have won! Still, I am going into that match to win, nothing else. This is my moment, my chance, my fucking opportunity and I will not blow it. Its about time I got into the World Title hunt and even though its my own partner, my friend, my brother, Rick...

Rob turning to Rick now with a serious expression and eyes of determination.

I am going to do everything I can to beat you in two weeks, and I know you will do the same. Besides, in the end The Triad wins!

Rick nodding yea just moves closer to Rob shaking his hand and raising his arm in the air. Mack pouring a couple more shots downs one and Rob passing, so Mack downs that one. The Showsteala standing up shifting his title just grins.

I know I may rip on ya Rick, but I am looking forward to next week and I'll be rooting for you Rob, so give us a hell of a show boys and maybe the winner gets a crack at the real showsteala!

Rick sneering snidely at Mack just lifts his title yelling.

I'LL OWN YOU!

Mack nodding no way just smirks and lifts his title high. Rob eyeing both belts as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a tournament tonight with Rob Rush earning a World Title shot against the appointed Xtreme World Champion Rick Reynolds. Some hostility as expected between Mack and Reynolds, but it looks like Rick and Rob may be a good match. And that is when we see you again on Xtreme, in two weeks, but don't miss us on WAR this Wednesday. Until them, have a goodnight!

Dark Main Event
Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship Match
Rick Reynolds v. Shane Mack(c)

Winner: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 29 Minutes 48 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF