sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 19 {8/15/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 15th, 2003

Evolution 169 hits over the pa as tonight's show kicks off live from the Savvis Center in St. Louis. The camera pans around the crowd showing all the fans screaming and ready for tonight. Then it rests on Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside.

Kid: Whooee, we be up in St. Louis having a blast.

Em: That be true man, that be damn true. Tonight is gonna kick some ass.

Kid: You said it man and to start it all off, we got Cassie defending her title against her own sister Courtney.

Em: And for those who don't remember, this is kind of a rematch from King of the Ring, cause that's where Cassie won the title from her sister.

Kid: Oh yea, I remember that, what a match they had. But man, also in the women's division, we got Patricia and Kayleia hooking it up and fighting just to see who is better.

Em: Uh huh dogg, should be great. A match I am looking forward to is that tables match, Cyclus is a dick, but he is good.

Kid: Yea, this one should be off the charts cause he and Bubba have been going at it for a lil bit.

Em: Man though, I hope Viper tears this DeeJay bitch all to hell.

Kid: Me too, this guy ain't for real at all, he has no clue what is in store for him.

Em: Yo though, we can't forget the tag match between the new diamonds and the dudleyz, D-Von and Spike this time.

Kid: Yep, should be interesting to see who wins since they meet Bubba and D-Von at SummerSlam.

Backstage

The camera cut to the back in Mack's office really quick where he is talking to Whitney.

Mack: Yea babe, SEF is getting all that much better, cause after the surprise I have tonight, we will officially be a lil higher.

Whitney: Higher? SEF or you Mack? What you have, some kick ass weed?

Mack: No babe, well yea, but that ain't it, you'll see hon.

Kid: Shit man, a surprise, I hope it involves Mack giving us his weed.

Em: yea, that would be great, but it's gotta be something more.

SEF Women's World Championship
Courtney Michaels vs. Cassie Michaels

Tourniquet hits over the pa and out walks Courtney getting in the ring. Then Don't Let Me Get Me hits and out comes Cassie with her Women's Title in hand and runs on down the aisle, sliding in the ring. Courtney is on her right away and begins stomping her in the back and head. She then kneels down and starts pounding her head into the mat. Courtney picks up Cassie and whips her into the ropes, but Cassie ducks and comes back with a flying clothesline taking down Courtney. Cassie then grabs Courtney and backs her into a corner where she lays in some chops, then climbs up to the second turnbuckle and delivers a monkey flip to Courtney. Cassie covers for the pin, 1.......2.......kickout! She then gets up and kicks Courtney in the back, then goes up top and waits. Courtney gets to her feet and Cassie comes flying off with a hurracanrana to her. She then scoops slams Courtney near the corner, goes back up and delivers a picture perfect shooting star press to Courtney, pins her, 1..........2.........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still Women's Champion.................Cassie Michaels!

Don't Let Me Get Me hits as Cassie gets her title and poses with it.

Kid: Wow man, that was a sweet match by them two fine ass sisters.

Em: Damn right, red and black, good and evil, hot and hot, but yea, great match.

Singles Match
Patricia Stratigias w/Spike Dudley vs. Kayleia Manson

Fighter hits and out walks Patricia with Spike by her side. She gets in the ring as Spike stays on the outside. Then Just A Girl hits and comes Kayleia who makes her way to the ring as well. The bell sounds and Kayleia goes after Patricia with a clothesline who leans back in the matrix move, then nails a chick kick to Kayleia sending her down. Patricia quickly pins, 1........2.........kickout! She jumps up and starts kicking Kayleia in the back, then grabs her by the hair and looks to toss her, but Kayleia stops her and shoves her into a corner, then runs at her and nails a huge clothesline. Patricia staggers out and Kayleia picks her up for a death valley driver, but Patricia slips down and shoves Kayleia into the ropes, then dropkicks her right in the kidneys. Patricia kicks Kayleia in the head and ribs a lil bit before picking her up and getting her on the top rope. Patricia goes up as well and brings down Kayleia in a headscissors, then pins her, 1............2............3!

Carson: Here is your winner..............Patricia Stratigias!

Fighter hits as Patricia celebrates with Spike.

Kid: Damn, Patricia really took it to Kayleia despite the size difference.

Em: I know, I guess hanging around Spike helped her.

Tag Team Match
Matt Matlock & The Jackal vs. D-Von Dudley & Spike Dudley

Raise Up hits and out come Matt and Jackal pumped and full of energy ready to fight. They climb in the ring and wait. Then, a missile drops and Bombshell hits. D-Von and Spike come running out to the ring and the action starts right away with D-Von and Jackal exchanging punches. Spike ducks a clothesline by Matt and dropkicks him, then runs and clotheslines him outside the ring, taking both men out. D-Von beats Jackal back into a corner and starts punching and chopping away. On the outside, Matt reverses an irish whip and sends Spike literally flying into the steel steps. Matt gets in the ring and nails D-Von in the back with a forearm, then gives him a release german suplex and gets to his corner. Jackal clears his head and gets up, then picks up D-Von and hits a suplex before tagging out to Matt. Matt comes running in and kicks D-Von in the head, then picks him up in the corner and gives him a tornado ddt. Matt goes for the pin, but only gets two. He whips D-Von into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but D-Von launches into the air and drops Matt with a back elbow. Both men slowly crawl to their corner and tag out. Spike comes in full of intensity, hitting a dropkick from the top rope on Jackal. He then clotheslines Matt off the apron and grabs Jackal for a Dudley Dog when Cyclus comes running out and levels Spike with a huge clothesline. Cyclus then nails Jackal with some right hands before grabbing a chair from outside and taking out Matt and D-Von on the outside, then jumping and giving The Clamp to both Spike and Jackal ending the match in a no contest. Cyclus drinks some beer before heading to the back.

Kid: What the hell? He had no business out here.

Em: No shit man, what the fuck is Cyclus's problem?

Backstage

The show shows Bubba in his locker room alone with his US Title getting ready for his match. He is seen spray painting a table with the name "Cyclus" on it and grinning sadistically.

Kid: Whoa, Bubba looks like he is ready.

Em: Yea, glad I ain't Cyclus.

Tables Match
No Interference
SEF United States Championship
Cyclus vs. Bubba Ray Dudley[c]

Stranglehold hits over the pa and out swaggers Cyclus to the ring. Then a missile drops and Bombshell hits as Bubba Ray makes his way out with his US Title around his neck and his table in his hands. He sets the table up at ringside, then slides in and starts right out fighting. He and Cyclus exchange punches till Bubba gets the upperhand and sends Cyclus reeling and soon knocks him to the outside. Bubba goes out as well and sees the commentator's table and gets that looks, then grabs Cyclus and looks to roll him on, but gets his eyes raked instead. Cyclus then walks around the ring and sets up a table, then goes under the ring and grabs a steel chair. He walks back to Bubba and swings it, but Bubba ducks, then kicks the chair into Cyclus's face and whips him into the steels steps. Bubba then pulls out a ladder and slides it in the ring and grabs a couple cookie sheets. Cyclus gets up and walks into a thud from a cookie sheet, then gets rolled in the ring. Bubba comes in as well and starts pounding on Cyclus's back, then goes out and grabs a table, his table and brings it in, setting up in the middle. Bubba rolls Cyclus on the table, then sets the ladder up and starts climbing. Bubba is going to the to when Cyclus gets up and starts climbing as well. He reaches the to and soon starts trading punches with Bubba and the ladder begins rocking back and forth. Bubba looks to have Cyclus reeling when Cyclus lunges one way with the ladder bringing him and Bubba down out of the ring and through the commentator's table. The bell rings, but no winner is decided yet. The ref checks on both men who are moving very lil. Soon enough though, Daddy Mack makes his way out carrying a black bag and bringing a mic. He gets to ringside and says.

Mack: Well we seem to have a dillema, both men went through a table and no winner, so I tell ya what, since both men are out, I will name a rematch in one week between these two and one more person. I see D-Von wants a singles title, so next week on Evolution, it will be, Cyclus, D-Von, and Bubba in a triple threat match and also, this will take place inside a fifteen foot high steel cage.

The crowd cheers at this as the two men are helped, but Cyclus shoves the help away and kicks Bubba in the gut, giving him The Clamp. He then gets in Mack's face, but before anything can happen, Viper comes running out and slides in the ring, then lunges through the ropes tackling Cyclus and pounding away at him. Viper rolls Cyclus into the ring and gives him The Unforgiven, then Mack helps Bubba up and into the ring. Viper slides the tables to a corner, Bubba goes up top and gets handed Cyclus by Viper, then powerbombs him through the table and soon, Bombshell hits as Viper hands the US Title to Bubba and raises his hand. Mack sits down next to Kid and Em and says.

Mack: Well, nice mess ya two made out here. Why the hell did ya break the table?

Kid: Fuck you man, it was Bubba and Cyclus.

Mack: Yea right, sure.

Em: It was Mack, damn dogg.

Mack: Anyways guys, ya like what i just announced?

Kid: Fuck yea, that match sounds sweet.

Em: Yea it does, three men in a cage, shit.

SEF World Heavyweight Championship
DeeJay George vs. Viper[c]

The Game hits and out walks DeeJay to the ring. Then, Superman hits and out comes Viper with his World Title. Viper hits the ring and nails DeeJay with a spear, then starts punching him the head with hard, closed fists before picking up DeeJay and whipping him into the ropes hitting a huge clothesline. Viper picks up DeeJay and knees him in the gut, then gives him The Unforgiven and pins, 1.........2.........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still World Champion...................Viper!

Superman hits as Viper kicks DeeJay in the ribs, then picks him up and nails him with Sinful before getting his title and celebrating this easy win.

Kid: Whooee, that be the man, Viper just kicked ass.

Em: Uh huh, that is why he is the dominant male in a wrestling ring.

Mack: Hey, no arguments, Viper is da man. But hey guys, I gotta do my thing now.

With that, Daddy Mack gets up from the commentator's table with his bag and gets in the ring with a mic.

Mack: Alright people, check this out, cause I got a huge announcement that will rock the very foundation of SEF. See, some of you know this and many don't, so let me explain it all right now. A while back, I became the CEO of a federation called XCW that was run by Cassie Michaels and Velzian. Well Velzian disappeared I guess and Cassie offered a spot as co-owner to anyone, so of course, yours truly accepted and she made me co-owner. But also, I pitched an idea of merging XCW into SEF for two reasons. Number one, to give a higher status to both federations. For XCW, it is to go out with a huge bang so to say and for SEF, it is to give even more credibility to our name. Number two, it gives us more competition among the ranks of SEF meaning more entertainment for all you, which is why we do this in the first place. So anyways, to stop all this lil speech from getting to stale, allow me to tell you that XCW will come into SEF tonight, meaning the titles they had will now be defended on our shows just like SEF titles. I have them all in this bag and also, we have every one of the champions in SEF as of now, so without further ado, let me bring out all the champions and the other XCW co-owner.

Mack then points to the entrance as the Evolution theme plays. From there emerges Cassie Michaels, Strife, Kevin Credible, and Courtney Michaels. The four of them make their way to the ring and all stand next to Mack as he says.

Mack: Ok now, first of all, Kevin, I think this belongs to you.

Mack pulls out the XCW TV Title and hands to Kevin who takes it and slings it over his shoulder.

Mack: Yo Courtney, yea you, this must be yours.

Mack hands the XCW Women's Title to Courtney who grabs it and holds it tight to her body.

Mack: My man Strife, dogg, I do believe you earned this one.

Mack pulls out the XCW World Title and hands it off to Strife who takes it with pride and slings it over his shoulder.

Mack: Now then, the Tag Titles I have in here are vacant, but will be decided next week on Evolution in a Tag Team Match involving people I will name at a later time. As for you three, head on out, I gotta speak with Cassie, so good luck in SEF.

The three champs nod their heads and leave the ring.

Mack: Alright now Cassie, it's a done deal now, were officially one federation, but one last thing I need to, so guess what people, this fine chick here, she happens to be SEF's brand new Commissioner and by a deal we worked out, she can never be fired by any part of management higher than her. The only she will ever not be Commish is if she leaves and I doubt that will happen as well as hope it won't happen. So Cassie, welcome to the team of SEF and may we bring SEF to the top together.

Mack extends his hand to Cassie who smiles and shakes it. They give quick friendly hug, then Mack raises her hand in the air as SEF goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF