sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 20 {8/22/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

August 22nd, 2003

Head Like A Hole by Nine Inch Nails comes over the pa as pyro shoots off signaling the start of tonight's show. The camera begins panning over the crowd in the Joe Louis Arena from Detroit and soon stops on Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside.

Kid: Oh yea, fuck yes, here we be up in Detroit rock city. It's the D muthafuckas and here we be, my boy Em and myself, The K I D kicking it like always.

Em: Haha, oh yea man. Were fucking home and what a blast it is being on the homefield, man I love this city.

Kid: Same here. But hey, let's get set, cause we got a great show tonight. First of all, that triple threat cage match, goddamn that is gonna take the show off the hook.

Em: Fuck yes dogg, D-Von, Bubba, and Cyclus are gonna tear off this roof and stompa hole in that ring.

Kid: Uh huh. Course we also got this XCW Tag match that is looking pretty good too. Not to mention Courtney defending the XCW Women's strap against Lisa Marie, some rookie bitch.

Em: Yea, I guess Mack was feeling sorry tonight or something. But hey, we also got the number one contender match to that title which will be decided in a triple threat match.

Kid: That one looks good, man Cassidy is one hot honey. But yea, we still got more action and it will be our main event when Shane fights Whitney under hardcore rulz.

Em: This one is a must see. I can't believe Whitney wanted this match, but she is good enough to win, so hey, I can't wait for it.

Kid: Me neither dogg. So yea, let's get rolling.

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match
XCW World Tag Team Championship
Matt Matlock & The Jackal vs. Kevin Credible & Angelus vs. Andrew Velzian & Sean Wolf vs. Johnny Rebel & Strife
Referee: Shawn Michaels

All four teams are now in the ring and each team is in their corner getting ready. The two men that start off the match are Matt and Velzian. They lock up and Velzian backs up Matt into the ropes, then whips across the ring and looks for a kick, but Matt ducks and comes back with a clothesline taking Velzian down. Matt then lifts up Velzian and nails a suplex before tagging out to Jackal who comes charging in and spears Velzian, then looks for the pin as HBK counts, 1..........2.........kickout when Sean jumps in and breaks it up. Matt comes flying in and levels Sean with a flying forearm smash. This brings in Kevin and Angelus as well. Matt takes down Kevin and soon, Johnny and Strife come in and beat down Angelus. Johnny goes after Jackal, but gets kicked in the head by Velzian. He and Jackal then send him to the outside with a double clotheline. Meanwhile, Strife and Angelus fight to the outside as Jackal tosses Sean out of the ring and Matt does the same to Kevin. Matt turns around and gets a roundhouse kick to the head from Velzian, but Jackal clubs Velzian in the back, then turns him around and hits The Jackal Effect. He then pins as HBK counts, 1............2............3!

Carson: Here are your winners and new XCW Tag Team Champions..............Matt Matlock and The Jackal, The New Diamonds!

Raise Up blasts over the pa as Matt and Jackal are handed their new titles. The two men take a look at them and just smile like all hell and celebrate as much as they can.

Kid: Holy shit, they did it again man. Matt and Jackal are really outdoing themselves this time around in SEF.

Em: Fuck yea they are. Damn boys really seem like they know what their doing now.

Singles Match
XCW Women's World Championship
Lisa Marie Dudley vs. Courtney Michaels
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Lisa is in the ring when Tourniquet hits and out walks Courtney with her title. She gets in the ring and immediately jumps on Lisa, slamming her head into the corner and tossing her out on to the mat. Courtney then picks her up and ddt's her before going to the top and hitting a moonsault on her. She then scoop slams Lisa near the ropes, goes out on the apron and does a somersault leg drop. Courtney then pins as Cracker counts, 1..........2.........3!

Carson: Here is your winner and still XCW Women's Champion..............Courtney Michaels!

Tourniquet hits as Courtney grabs her title and holds it close, looking evily at the fallen Lisa,

Kid: Man, that chick is whacked man, but damn is she ever hot and a great athlete.

Em: Yea, she is very good in the ring, but also kinda crazy yet hot.

Backstage

The Dudleyz locker room is shown where just Bubba and D-Von are. Spike and Patricia have gone out tonight, leaving these two do their own thing like they should.

D-Von: Hey Bubba, are you ready to testify my brother?

Bubba: Oh yea, Cyclus is getting an ass whipping. No matter what happens with us, we take him out.

D-Von just nods to Bubba and the two continue to talk more as the shot goes back to ringside.

Kid: Damn, it sure don't sound good for Cyclus.

Em: No shit, I would hate to have both Dudleyz after me.

Triple Threat
Shot At XCW Women's Title At SummerSlam
Cassidy Michaels vs. Kayleia Manson vs. Sarah
Referee: Dr. Dre

All three women are in the ring and Dre rings the bell. With that, Kayleia suddenly let's loose and charges Cassidy, taking her down with a huge clothesline. Sarah jumps on Kayleia's back and tries locking in a sleeper, but Kayleia just walks to the ropes and flips Sarah to the outside, taking out of the mix. Cassidy gets up and dropkicks Kayleia in the back, then rolls her up as Dre pins, 1.........2.........kickout! Both women get up and Cassidy runs the ropes, looks for a cross body block, but gets caught and powerslammed by Kayleia. Kayleia gets up and picks up Cassidy with her, then backs her into the corner and begins to lay in some chops and kicks. She then grabs Cassidy's head and bulldogs her. Kayleia looks for the pin as Dre counts, 1........2........kickout! Kayleia looks mad and starts punching Cassidy in the head when Sarah comes in the ring and dropkicks her in the head. Cassidy gets up and nails Sarah with a chick kick, then goes up top and hits her with the Swanton Bomb. As she goes for the pin, Kayleia breaks it up. Cassidy soon sends Kayleia reeling into the ropes after several kicks, then goes to the top and rope and tries for the West Coast Pump, but as she lands, Kayleia keeps a hold of her, lifts her up higher and gives her the Last Ride. She then picks up Sarah and gives her a stiff ddt and pins her as Dre counts, 1............2.............3!

Carson: Here is your winner and number one contender to the XCW Women's Title............Kayleia Manson!

Just A Girl hits as Kayleia pumps her arms in the air in celebration.

Kid: Damn man, that one was great. Them chicks be hot, even Kayleia.

Em: That's for use. She may be big, but it ain't fat and she still looks great.

Backstage

Matt Matlock and The Jackal are shown walking along the hall, both dressed in street clothes and having showered it looks like and both with their newly won Tag straps. They each have their bags with them as well as Jackal has his TV Title. As they head to the larking lot, Snoop Dogg stops them and asks for a few words which they agree to.

Snoop: So boys, how's it feel to finally get some gold around your waists?

Matt: Man, like I have been saying, it's only a matter of time before we got recognized in SEF. We busted our asses here and now look, were the new Tag Champs and my man here Jackal is the TV Champ.

Jackal: The New Diamonds are on their way to the top and we don't plan on going in reverse anytime soon.

Matt: Oh no we don't. But tonight, we got a lil celebration and seeing as how Mack told us to get outta here and go party, we are doing just that, so later Snoop.

With that, Matt and Jackal head out to their car and hop in, driving off into the night.

Kid: Man, looks like them boys are gonna have some fun tonight.

Em: Uh huh, they deserve it to after the show they gave us here.

Triple Threat Cage Match
SEF United States Championship
Cyclus vs. D-Von Dudley vs. Bubba Ray Dudley[c]
Referee: Shawn Michaels

The cage is all set up around the ring looking sturdy as ever when Stranglehold hits and out walks Cyclus who makes his way down to ringside and climbs in the cage. Then a missile drops and Bombshell hits as both Bubba and D-Von come out, apparently not wanting waste time. They head to the ring and climb in the cage, then HBK on the outside locks the door. Bubba and D-Von just stare a hole through Cyclus who stares back and soon flips them both off and charges Bubba, tackling him to the mat and laying in some punches. D-Von quickly clubs Cyclus in the back, then picks him up and whips him into the ropes hitting a back elbow on him. Cyclus gets up, but is scoop slammed by Bubba who holds his legs while D-Von climbs up top and delivers a headbutt to Cyclus's groin area. Cyclus holds himself in pain as Bubba plays a lil for the crowd and D-Von looks to leave the cage. Bubba sees him and stops him, the two looking to fight. Cyclus then gets up and charges D-Von, backing him into the side of the cage when Bubba clubs him in the back, then locks him in a full nelson and delivers the Bubba Bomb. Cyclus lays there for a few, then slowly gets up and his grabbed by D-Von who lifts up Cyclus and Bubba grabs his head, bring him down into the 3D. D-Von looks to leave again, but Bubba stops yet again and this time they start at it. After both men throw a few punches, D-Von kicks Bubba in the gut, then whips him into the ropes and gives him a powerslam. He gets up and starts stomping on Bubba, then lifts him up and looks for a reverse ddt when Cyclus gets up and clotheslines him. Cyclus then grabs Bubba and slams his head into the cage, then whips him into a corner. He goes after D-Von and looks to whip him into Bubba, but D-Von reverses and Bubba comes out nailing a clothesline on Cyclus. He then picks up Cyclus on his shoulders as D-Von goes up top and comes off with clothesline giving Cyclus the Dudley Device. But soon after that, Bubba and D-Von are back at it, slugging it out with Bubba getting the better end sending D-Von into the cage. Bubba begins slamming D-Von's head into the cage, but Cyclus jumps up and runs up behind Bubba, slamming his head into the cage as hard as he can. Both Dudleyz are now bleeding, Bubba down and D-Von staggering. Cyclus kicks D-Von in the gut, then Clamps him. He picks up Bubba and whips him into the ropes looking for a spinebuster and hits it. He then picks up Bubba as well and Clamps him, then starts climbing the cage. Cyclus gets to the top and heads down when Bubba motions the door open and starts crawling out. Cyclus is almost to the floor and sees Bubba, so he drops down about 7-8 feet and falls to the floor winning the match just seconds before Bubba rolled out to the floor.

Carson: Here is your winner and new SEF US Champion.................Cyclus!

Stranglehold hits as Cyclus is awarded is title which he takes and makes his way to the back with, holding his head.

Kid: My fucking goddamn man, these muthafuckas went all out on each other.

Em: Damn right they did. This was a brutal match, but a great one.

Backstage

Mack and Whitney are shown in their office.

Mack: So babe, ya ready for this shit?

Whitney: Mack, you know me, I am ready for anything and anyone.

Mack: Oh yea. Ya gonna use that new move I taught ya?

Whitney: Maybe.

They both grin and kiss, then head out.

Kid: Man, that muthafucka Mack is lucky, look at Whitney.

Em: I know dogg, goddamn she is hot.

Hardcore Rulz
Shane Cobain vs. Whitney Marret w/Daddy Mack
Special Referee: Viper

Superman hits and out walks Viper wearing a ref shirt. Then Come As You Are hits and Shane walks out looking pumped, but leery of Viper. Mechanical Animals soon hits and out walks Whitney with Mack by her side. Whitney gets in the ring as Mack takes a seat with Kid and Em.

Mack: Yo boys, how's it hanging out here?

Kid: It's going great man, fucking Detroit baby.

Em: Damn he be crazy, give him some weed to settle him down and while your at it, me too.

In the ring, the match has started and Shane has all kinds of weapons laying around. He grabs a trash can and charges Whitney, but she just drop toe holds him, causing him to land on the trash can. She then grabs a singapore cane and starts laying into Shane with some horendous shots to the ribs and head, then goes low and whacks him right in the nuts. Shane just grabs himself and yells out in pain. Whitney gets a stop sign and bashes him in the head, then sets up a table near the corner. Shane gets up and clotheslines her in the back, then whips her into the ropes, but Viper trips him and Whitney nails a superkick on Shane. She then sets him up on the top turnbuckle, climbs up and gives him a hurracanrana down through the table and pins him as Viper counts really fast, 1.2.3!

Carson: Here is your winner..............Whitney Marret!

Mechanical Animals hits as Whitney celebrates, but suddenly, Cyclus comes running out and clotheslines Viper from behind, then ends up giving Whitney The Clamp. Mack looks pissed as all hell and runs to the ring as Viper gets up, but then the lights all go out and the only sounds heard is some fighting and five minutes later, the lights come back on to find Viper laying face down and bleeding from his head. Mack is laid out on his back while Whitney is starting to move and get to her feet.

Kid: What in the hell man? Who the fuck did that?

Em: Beats me dogg. Probably that mystery guy of Cyclus's though.

Kid: yea, I wonder who he is? Guess we'll have to wait, so people, stay tuned and see ya, peace.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF