sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 42 {10/27/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 29, 2014, 08:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

October 27th, 2011

The sold out Joe Louis Arena in Detroit Michigan lights up with pyro shooting off from the stage under the SEFTron and it goes off in a line down the ramp leading to the ring, then a huge blast explodes over the ring. The crowd exploding with cheers as "Welcome To The Family" now plays, the fans on their feet screaming loud while we hear.

WELCOME TO EVOLUTION EVERYONE! I AM NICK MILLER AND TONIGHT WE GOT A WORLD TITLE MATCH JUST FOUR NIGHTS BEFORE HALLOWEEN HAVOC!!!

And now we see Nick sitting at his usual spot on the other side of the ring from the ramp and behind the announce table doing his job as he continues on.

J.G. Brooks and Nick Torres go one on one for the World Title tonight while their girlfriends battle once again over the Internet Title and they contend with a new face, Jason Stratus. That kid picked up a win over Chris Rogers last week and was given a chance, can he cash in on it? And four people get a chance at the International Title or Tag Titles when Alexandra Callaway and Matt Ward battle Chris Rogers and Xanthus with the winning team getting the title shots. Whoever scores the fall in that match gets the International Title shot this Monday against Tina well the partner gets the Tag Titles shot the same night with a partner of their choosing. A weird twist, but an interesting one and it all leads to just four nights from now on pay per view, SEF's Halloween HaVoc is looking to be off the charts and still no set main-

He's cut off by the sound of Saliva's "Survival Of The Sickest" blaring over the pa and now the sound of boos for the West Coast Couple. Stacy steps out seductively with her Internet Title over her right shoulder, her left arm hooked in Nick's right. Torres carries the World Title over his left shoulder and the couple just stands on the stage smirking, then turn to kiss. They break and head down the ramp getting more boos, the couple ignoring the fans and Torres holds Stacy's hand as she heads up the steps. He then hops on to the apron holding up the middle rope for her to kneel in, then Torres steps in as well. Both are in their ring gear and Torres slings his right arm around Stacy's neck and the couple raises their titles in the air. The crowd still booing and Torres getting a mic now just smirks while looking around, then he raises up the mic in his right hand saying.

Brooks, your in over your head son, you were four years ago and I have only gotten better. I'm primed to be World Champion, this is my time kiddo, so call me what you will, but at the end of tonight and every night for a very long time you can also call me World Heavyweight Champion!

And now he raises the belt in the air smirking casually, then hands the mic to Stacy and lays his right arm around her neck. She takes the mic in her left hand raising it to her full, dark red lips saying with a scorned look on her face.

Your pathetic Sammy, your sad attempt at trying to be sexy is as bad as your attempt to try and be a pro wrestler. You lost fair and square to me honey, two weeks in a row, now tonight I send you packing again!

Loud boos from the crowd now and Torres lifts up the mic saying.

Listen up ladies, your not getting anywhere near our gold, so-

He's cut off by the sound of "Open Eyes" hitting the pa, then Sammy skips out shooting her fists in the air to loud cheers. She then turns sideways motioning to the curtain where Brooks steps out spreading his arms to soak up the cheers, Sammy reaching up behind his head with her left hand to give him a kiss. Brooks returning it, then the couple breaks and looks down in the ring before looking to each other and now they both run down the ramp sliding in the ring. Torres and Stacy scramble out to the floor yelling to the ref the to keep them back which he does and the crowd just cheer for Sammy and Brooks who stand at the ropes staring down the West Coast Couple who look pissed. "Blow Me Away" hit's the pa now and out walks Jason spreading his arms arrogantly as if to say its all about him. He just heads down the ramp taunting the fans to entice boos from them while Brooks hops out of the ring, then Stacy climbs in staying in a corner. She hands the Internet Title to the ref as Jason steps in, then Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a triple threat match set for one fall and it is for the SEF Internet Championship! Introducing the first challenger from West Palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds..........Sammy!

The crowd cheers as Sammy shoots her right fist in the air, then Sara continues.

And the second challenger, from Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.............Jason Stratus!

He just smirks arrogantly, then Sara keeps going.

And the SEF Internet Champion, from Tucson Arizona, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds..............Stacy!

The champion just glared at Sammy who returns it, then the bell sounds and Jason looks at both women before stepping towards Sammy. Stacy moves out of the corner nodding to Jason to work together when Sammy rushes the champion backing her up into the corner with elbows to the jaw. Jason comes from behind and takes Sammy down , then spins around for a front facelock, but Sammy slides away from him kneeling up. Jason jumps up, but gets a dropkick to the back from Stacy, then Sammy catches him in a facelock and leaps up hitting a tornado ddt. She sits up and Stacy kicks her in the head, then yanks up Sammy and whips her to the ropes looking for a spinning heel kick. Sammy ducks and runs to the other side of the ring bouncing off the ropes again and leaping up into a hurricanrana taking Stacy down. Jason is getting up to his knees when Sammy runs back to the ropes springing off into a low dropkick to Jason's head, then she jumps up heading to the top rope. Sammy leaps off into a moonsault on Jason who gets his knees up driving them into her ribs. Jason rolls to the ropes pulling himself up when Torres comes over yanking his feet out from under him. Jason slams to the mat and Stacy springs off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick nailing Jason in his head as Brooks comes around the ring to brawl with Torres who backs off. Stacy gets up and runs at Sammy slamming a knee to her face, then yanks the redhead up by her hair slapping Sammy across her face. Stacy kicks her in the midsection, then looks for a piledriver and drops Sammy right on her head, then pins her down hooking a leg, ONE....................TWO.............kickout. Stacy gets up shrieking at the ref demanding it was three, but of course it wasn't and she lifts Sammy up looking for a suplex. Sammy fights out of it and Stacy gets grabbed by Jason in a waistlock and snapped back into a german suplex. Jason bridges into a pin, ONE.................TWO..Sammy drops an elbow to his ribs, then jumps kicking at Jason before lifting him up and hitting a snap suplex on him. She does a backflip landing on Jason, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO..Stacy is up and kicks Sammy in her head, then yanks her by the hair and whips her to a corner. Stacy runs in at her for a spear, but Sammy leaps up and over rolling into a sunset flip for the pin on Stacy, ONE....................TWO....Jason hit's a low dropkick to Sammy's face breaking the fall. He gets up yanking Stacy up and hit's a jumping reverse bulldog, then waits for Sammy to get up and aims for a super kick. Sammy catches his foot and spins Jason around, grabs him in a waistlock and tries for a german suplex. Jason pulls himself forward but Stacy nails a chick kick to his head and Sammy takes Jason back in the german suplex bridging into a pin, ONE.........Stacy drops her right leg across Sammy's ribs doing the splits. She rolls up to her feet running to the ropes and comes back with a shining wizard to Sammy's head, then climbs to the top rope flying off with Dream On to Jason and hooks his leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO......................THREE! The bell sounds as Sammy kneels up too late to break it up, then Stacy eyes her and Torres pulls his girl from the ring. Brooks is watching him as Sara makes the announcement much to the dismay of the crowd.

Here is your winner and still SEF Internet Champion...........Stacy!

"Sweet Dreams" plays over the pa as Stacy gets her title and heads up to the stage where she and Torres pose together with their titles held high. Arrogant smirks on their faces, then they kiss as Brooks and Sammy just watch in with disgust, the crowd booing, then the West Coast Couple exits as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match up with Jason trying, but not enough, though he has something and I see him as champion one day. Sammy and Stacy still with no love for one another, nothing settled between them, but that's for a later date as next we got a tag match to name contenders to the International and Tag Titles, but first!

And via the SEFTron we find Shane Mack in the IX locker room with the rest of the crew, same old set up with two sofas facing each other and the girls on one talking about something while Shady snores sorta lightly on an end of the other sofa. On the other end is Mack wearing his ring gear and looking stoned of course, but who doesn't in this room. He's thinking, sort of deep, must not realize the whole is watching, not even the deafening cheers of the crowd awake him from the trance like state he's in, but then Julie looks over laughing.

Mack...Mack, damn it...

She yells now.

MACK

He snaps out of it and looks over half smiling as Julie asks.

You going to waste TV time or get up and do your thing?

Mack looks over this way smiling cheekily and then his eyes go wide as he leaps on to the table in front of him, hunches over a little with his hands up like he's choking someone and says.

Tonight is the fucking return of Mack on a Mission, the real deal is back in the saddle hosting this gig as I should be and well, to kick it off, let's go with this latest mysterious person, oh my, not another, oh, she's called Mysteria. Anyways, my question to the world is, who in the hell is sheand I know, I know, who really gives a fuck, right?!

Certainly not Shady who is still sleeping, until Mack drops an elbow on him, then rolls off to the other end of the sofa. Shady sits up looking all around, then leaps on to Mack who tosses the midget over the arm of the sofa to the floor. Mack slides down the sofa and whips out a can of Sapporo from the fridge holding it up to Shady who takes it sitting down. Mack just pulls out a Guinness and leans back looking at the girls, then asks.

So who do you two think this Mysteria is? A ghost from the past or a new future on the horizon?

Julie shrugs as Tina answers with a snap almost.

Probably Midnight trying to get back in like usual, staying hidden out of fear of me as usual, but of course legally she isn't allowed in SEF and would just claim that. Personally, I'd of rather kicked her ass like I said, right to the fucking curb, damn cowardly cunt!

A little amped is Tina who stares at the International Title on the arm of the sofa to her left while Julie smirks and looks at her asking rhetorically.

Gosh, you don't dislike the whore do ya?!?

They both laugh as Mack asks.

Whore, where, who, how much, ah fuck it, I can afford them all?!

More laughing and Julie shaking her head at Mack asks.

Don't you have a mission to go do or something, find out who this Mysteria is?

Mack nods yea saying.

Yep, but I'm waiting on your answer. Tina thinks its Midnight and then she went into a spiel on wanting to basically kill her. Anyways, who ya think Mysteria is?

Julie ponders for a few seconds and says.

I think she is a mystery at this point, never heard of her, though the name sounds like a rip off, almost as much as her bodyguard's name!

Julie showing little care as Mack just asks.

True, but what do you think about facing her in the ring, hell, maybe her bodyguard could step in or she could find another partner and come light up the tag division, or fail considering how great the current champs are?!

Mack grinning cheekily again as Julie laughs saying.

Never know I suppose, but maybe someone does. So who ya gonna ask next on you rmission to find, wait, what the hell are doing again, are your whacked out?

Mack just staring at sticks his tongue out and jumps up pumping the rock on sign in the air, then whips out a fat blunt from the inside of his vest, looks like a foot long blimp, damn! Anyways, he juts grins and says.

Well if I told ya all who it was gonna be, then it wouldn't be a surprise, so what I will tell all ya all muthafuckas...

Trailing off as he looks this way a little crazy eyed and cocky, the blunt in his right hand waving in the air and Mack saying.

Is that I am indeed on a mission to find answers and this...this is only the beginning as ya have to start somewhere and why not start with a mystery. Who's knows who or what will be next, hell, maybe a tragedy next?!? His eyes kinda light up, then plops on down twirling the blunt into his mouth as he grabs a zilver zippo firing it up. He lays the zippo on the table while puffing hard, then hands it to Shady who just snarls a little, but sniffs the smoke and looks forgiving. Once he has the blunt, Shady kicks Mack in his knee, then takes a deep drag as everyone laughs, smoke filling the room and the tron fading to black. The crowd applauding and wanting more begin to chant.

WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...

And Nick Miller just says.

Well there is the topic for Mack On a Mission, interesting shit from Mack as usual, now back to action with that tag team match, who goes to Halloween HaVoc with title shots, it's a huge opportunity up for grabs!

After Nick speaks and the bell is rang, "Faint" begins to play, as the light's in the arena dim down and Alexandra walks out onto the top of the ramp. She poses as the song's speed begins to pick up as Sara announces her.

The next match is set for one fall and is a tag team match. Making her way to the ring, from Dallas, Texas, weighing at one hundred and eight pounds, Alexandra Callaway!

Alexandra makes her way down the ramp, she stops at the bottom of the ramp and walks to the steps. Some cheer for her, some boo her, but she just shrugs them off and continues on her way to the ring. She slips into the ring, under the bottom rope, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle. She smirks evilly, and then poses, her arms up and in the rock on symbol. She jumps down and waits for her opponent, stretching on the ropes and stopping just as the lights start to flicker as a cryptic message begins to decode and it reads Sinful Warrior at the end of the decoding. Pyros go off as Red and Black start to spin while "My Life" begins to play and Matt Ward makes his way out. The crowd mixed a little mostly boo while Sara introduces him.

Introducing her tag team partner, making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred forty nine pounds, he is The Diabolical Mastermind..........Matt Ward!

Matt taunts the fans bringing on more boos while he walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring. He taunts the fans more, then he gets in the ring, looking at Alexandra and goes over to rub her shoulders as Chris comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action leaning in the corner as "The Way I Am" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips the middle finger, does crotch chops, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts like an asshole while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred five pounds.......Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, looks at the crowd with a smirk, then grabs his nuts and follows with a crotch chop as his music fades as Rogers gets on the outside and Alexandra as well when the bell rings. X and Ward look at each other and Matt starts to run his mouth. X just laughs and sends Ward reeling back with a hard right to the jaw. X whips Ward to the ropes, Ward comes back, and X leaps in the air, performing a dropkick to Matt's head. X gets up and stand over Matt doing crotch chops as Matt looks up at him with a disgusted look on his face. As Matt tries to get up and he is to his knees, X comes running but as he goes for a kick to the stomach, Ward looks to dive to his corner. X grabs Ward by his feet and pulls him to the middle of the ring. He then drops down and rains down some hard lefts and rights after rolling him to his back. X gets to his feet and looks over to Alexandra, smirks and does a crotch chop to her causing her to get angry and try to run in but gets stopped by Chris, who comes flying in and clotheslines her. Chris takes Alex by her pants and shoulder, tosses her to the outside. Alex gets to her feet and looks to get back in the ring but is stopped by Chris and runs around the ring and up the ramp as Rogers follows and chases to the back. Meanwhile, Matt starts to punch at X's stomach but gets a knee to the chin. X gets to his feet and grabs up Matt by the head then proceeds to hook his arms for a Vertebreaker, then stands up and does a back flip on Matt, gets to his feet and leaps up dropping both legs across Matt's chest, rolls backwards and springs on him in total for XXX for the pin...1.........2.........3!

Here are your winners by pinfall............Chris Rogers and the number one contender to the SEF International Championship........Xanthus!

"The Way I Am" plays over the PA as X gets to his feet and gets his arm raised by the ref. After the ref lets go, he looks down at the fallen Matt Ward and laughs. He then does a crotch chop motion and continues to laugh a little as he gets out of the ring. As he makes his way up the ramp, he looks into camera and says.

That title is mine, Sweetcheeks!

X winks and soon makes it up the ramp and Nick is heard.

Man oh man! That was a great match despite X just dominating. Should be a lesson to Ward and others like him. Now there are two stories: one being Rogers now gets to pick his tag partner for the tag title match at the pay per view. Who is he gonna chose? The other story is that X gets to face Tina for the SEF International title at Halloween HaVoc. That should be a great match. Now onto our main event where JG Brooks faces off against Nick Torres for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. This is gonna be a explosive match.

The arena darkens now in preparation, but the SEFTron lights up showing a scene in the desert, a violent wind whipping across the dry landscape stirring sand up. Its hard to see, but what is that, a motorcycle and a rather large man clad in a black leather vest, blue jeans and boots. He gets closer, his eyes shielded with a pair of dark sunglasses, a black bandana covering the top of his head and running down with his long hair. It is The Resurrector and the crowd is heard cheering, though some are mixed it sounds like. He comes to a stop, shutting the bike off and kicking the stand out, then lets it lean down. The Resurrector stays on the bike leaning on the handlebars with his arms and says in a menacing tone.

Nick Torres, SEF's World Heavyweight Champion and a brother of mine, but you see Torres, even brothers have to battle and after you and Brooks have your little contest, I'm coming for you. Title or no title, you and I got something to settle and it happens at Halloween HaVoc where the I will wreak havoc on you Nick. Show up or else I will simply hunt your ass down and who knows, maybe I'll be hunting to kill and rid SEF of your ass, rid this world of your mind, body, and soul?!

A smirk crosses his face now, then The Resurrector just sneers, pulls his bike back up and starts it, then drives off into the desert disappearing quick in the sand being blown all over, then Nick Miller says.

Whoa, The Resurrector with a bit of a cryptic message to Nick Torres with a challenge for this Monday's pay per view, wonder if Torres will be World Champ then as he faces J.G. Brooks now!

The lights still darkened, then red and gold lights circle the arena while "Scream" hits the pa. Brooks comes walking out on stage with Sammy on his left arm, then he raises both arms up a bit arrogantly while Sammy stands in front of him. Brooks brings his arms down around her as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! On his way to the ring, accompanied by Sammy, from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

The couple gets to ringside and kiss, then Brooks slides into the ring popping up and eyes Storms who leans in a corner. Brooks goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss as Sara makes the introduction.

Now making his way to the ring, accompanies by the SEF Internet Champion Stacy, from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Nick Torres!

They get to the ring and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up the steps, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He then gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns starting the match by throwing his toothpick at Brooks and follows up with quick punches to the head. Stacy gets out quick as Torres whips Brooks to the ropes and looks for a big boot. Brooks baseball sliding under him pops up behind Torres, spins him around and looks for BAD already, but Torres sends him into the ropes and charges with a clothesline sending Torres to the floor. He backs off the ropes grabbing the ref to complain about his eye as Stacy runs around kicking Brooks in his ribs. Sammy is on her with elbows though and Stacy fires back, the two women brawling around the ring and Sammy shoves Stacy to a guard rail, then looks for a ddt, but gets shoved into the ring. Brooks is up on the apron and Torres comes over looking for a knee lift, but Brooks dodges out and up punching Torres in the jaw. The champ staggers back and Brooks grabs the top rope pulling himself over it into a shoulder block knocking Torres down. Brooks gets on him sitting Torres up into a sleeper and wrenches the hold on tight leaning over the champ to try and put more pressure on his neck. Torres thrashes and throws his arms around, then pulls himself up to his knees and soon fights up, sees the ref near enough and with one swift kick he nails the ref below the belt who buckles to his knees calling for the bell. It sounds as Brooks let's go confused for a second, Torres dropping and rolling for the ropes as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification........J...G...Brooks, but still your SEF World Heavyweight Champion...........Nick Torres!

Stacy helps Torres out and the couple heads up the ramp with their titles as Brooks is livid in the ring kicking at the ropes. Sammy comes in to settle him or at least try as Torres and Stacy stand on the stage gloating, but then "The Unforgiven" hits and out walks Viper in a dark blue business suit with a black shirt underneath, a mic in his left hand and the Co-Owner slides his right arm around Torres' neck in a brotherly fashion. Torres looking over at him with a raised brow as Viper smirks, the crowd cheering for him settle down as he says.

Well look here buddy boy, you seem to have gotten yourself disqualified and well, c'mon man, we can't have that, these fans hate that, so this Monday its you and Brooks one on one again and this time the only way the match ends is when one of you are buried alive in a six foot grave. A Buried Alive match at Halloween HaVoc for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Viper drops the mic now and pats Torres on his back, then backs off to the back disappearing behind the curtain. The crowd loving it are cheering loud as hell while Brooks points to Torres and motions a title around his waist. Sammy raises his arm declaring him the new champion while Torres and Stacy just raise their titles in the air and you can hear Torres yell.

THIS BELT STAYS WITH ME!

And now Nick Miller wraps up the show.

Match started off good with both Brooks and Torres showing a lot of disdain for one another, but Torres with a cheap way to keep his title gets busted by Viper who put the two men in a Buried Alive match for this Monday's pay per view, Halloween HaVoc! Its gonna be a hell of a show folks as we got Tina taking on Xanthus for the International Title, plus Chris Rogers gets a Tag Title shot and I wonder who is partner is gonna be!?! That's all this Monday night and that's it for tonight's Evolution, see ya Monday night folks and then Thursday!

And with that the show comes to an end with "Scream" playing over the pa while Sammy and Brooks can be seen slapping fans hands as they head up the ramp, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF