sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 43 {11/3/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 29, 2014, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

November 3rd, 2011

So it's the third of November and the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit is sold out with the crowd packed in to the rafters all screaming for Mack when pyro blasts off from the stage, then over the ring. "Welcome To The Family" plays over the pa and the crowd really comes unglued now while we hear.

Welcome to Evolution here on Thursday Night! I am Nick Miller here to call it all for ya and what a show to call with our new World Champ J.G. Brooks teaming up with Sammy to face ex World Champ Nick Torres and Internet Champion Stacy. Her title is on the line and Brooks, he never got awarded his title as The Resurrector got involved in this past Sunday with the Buried Alive match and would ride out with the World Title strapped to his handlebars. Can't wait to see what comes from that, but also tonight we got Demonica making her debut, finally, now to see if she actually steps up and earns her ring time against Chris Rogers who needs to get a win here. The new mystery girl, Mysteria, she debuts too and against Jason Stratus and International Champion Tina in a triple threat match. Huge opportunity for Mysteria and Jason, a challenge for Tina who has been on a quest to be a great champion and proving I believe. We kick off the night with another tag match that pits Tag Champs, Shane Mack and Julie, against Xanthus and The Resurrector!

But its "Scream" we hear hit the pa and out walks J.G. Brooks to cheers and with him is Sammy, her left arm hooked on his right as the couple steps out on stage. Both clad in blue jeans and Brooks has on a BAD shirt while Sammy wears a BAD baby tee slit down the middle revealing a purple bra holding her large breasts together tightly. The couple raises their arms up holding hands in the air, then embrace with a kiss before hooking arms again and walking down the ramp. The crowd cheering loud for them and once at ringside Sammy heads up the steps first stepping in the ring with Brooks grabbing a mic and following her in. They stand together with their arms raised again, then Brooks pouts his left arm around Sammy's neck as he brings the mic to his mouth saying.

Last Monday, just four night ago I put my body on the line and I realized a dream come true when I beat Nick Torres to become your new World Heavyweight Champion!

Loud cheers and Brooks not smirking at all just says.

However, I have no title to show for it and well controversy surrounds that match big time after The Resurrector decided to stick his big foot in my chest, then beta down Torres burying him in the grave. If your big ass wants a title shot, then why not just come out and challenge me because I would have no problem whipping your ass and showing you what BAD is all about!

Some cheers before "Regular People" hit's the pa bringing on boos for Nick Torres who walks out in his black jeans and Westsiders Edge shirt. His black shades cover his eyes and Stacy wears a cut off jean miniskirt, a white baby doll top and stiletto high heels. Her Internet Title is held on her right shoulder while her left arm hooks Torres' right and they head down the ramp ignoring the boos. Once at ringside Stacy heads up the steps standing at the top while Torres grabs a mic of his own, then hops to the apron. He steps in eyeing Brooks, then Stacy kneels down to step in and she stays behind him as Torres gets a few feet from Brooks, then lifts the mic to say.

First of all Brooks, no one gets a shot before me as I have the only rematch coming and like you even pointed out, Storms buried me, he screwed me out of that title he stole. So you don't give anyone a shot at my belt cause at November To Remember at the end of this month, our next pay per view, I kick your ass to take back what was stolen from ME!

Torres with disdain in his eyes for Brooks who just snarls a bit, the crowd booing, but then Brooks looks to speak. "The Unforgiven" then hits and the crowd shocked at first cheer loud for Viper who walks out in a casual dark blue suit, the shirt black and a mic in his left hand. He heads down the ramp all business and up the ring steps heading to the side of both men standing sort of between them to face both as he says.

Alright, look boys, it was a hell of a match Monday and no doubt controversial, but then again, this is SEF, so what can ya do?!

He smirks and the crowd cheers , then Viper says.

Well, being an Owner of this company means I can do whatever I want and well at November To Remember on November twenty seventh we will see a World Title match involving the two of you and well, someone else. See Nick, you do have a rightful rematch that entitles to the first shot one could argue, but your not technically the only one in SEF who could claim that. See, there is a guy in the back who held that World Title years ago and lost it, but never got his rematch, although he did leave after losing, so maybe he gave it up. We'll never know and fact a the matter is that the guy deserves to be in the main event, plus it makes things a little more unpredictable, it shakes things up around here, so that guy is Strife and come November To Remember he will face the both of you in a triple threat match for the World-

"Drag The Waters" plays now the crowd mixed for The Resurrector who walks out on stage covered up by his long leather trench coat. A basic red and white bandana covers the top of his head with his hair flowing out and down his shoulders, a mic in his right hand covered by leather gloves and he raises the mic. The crowd so mixed as the big man is loved and respected, but after what he did Monday Night, what an asshole! He just smirks sort of, maybe more of a nasty sneer as he says.

So Strife gets a rematch from eight years ago after walking out on this company three times now and I get nothing despite having no rematch several times? C'mon Viper, think about it, I have taken more shit for SEF and from SEF because I love this place. I bust my ass for these fans while Strife, he just moseys on out and in like a drifter, a bum, thinking he's so over when he don't have shit going for him. You give that waste of space a shot at what should be mine, well, what is mine now cause what I want, I take and I see no World Champion in that ring right now!

Some cheers, but a few boos for that and Viper quickly, but calmly says.

So you want a shot, well its like Brooks said when he first got out here, if ya want one, then just challenge the champion instead of making some big scene and causing all this controversy. Since you already did, why should I give you a title shot?

The Resurrector snarling his lips says.

Because if you don't, you will never have the belt again and if you try to bring in a new belt, I'll take that and it'll meet the same fate as the other one. I will not let anyone be crowned World Champion unless it is myself. And if you book me in this match, make it a fatal four way, not too hard, you do that, then I may be able to conjure up the World Title belt for your paper champion!

Mixed emotions from the crowd again and Viper just says.

Fine, your in the match at November To Remember, if you produce that belt by the end of tonight, and you know what Storms, you have to personally hand it to Brooks declaring him World Champion!

And so The Resurrector just drops the mic and walks down the ramp now, the crowd cheering as the big man hops on to the apron stepping in, then he unbuckles the coat revealing the SEF Title around his waist. Torres eyeballing it as he steps to the side, then The Resurrector pulls it off his waist, knocks his right fist to it and hands it to Brooks who cautiously takes the belt. The Resurrector suddenly lashes out to Viper with a right to his jaw, so Torres lunges at Brooks knocking him down with a clothesline, but Strife bolts out down the ramp. He leaps to the apron and climbs the turnbuckles flying off with a missile dropkick sending Torres to the mat. Strife is up and The Resurrector dumps Viper to the floor, then turns getting hammered with punches from Strife. Stacy is out and helps Torres head up the ramp as Brooks pulls himself up. Resurrector reverse an irish whip sending Strife to the ropes, looks for a big boot, but Strife ducks. Brooks is up and helps Strife catch Resurrector with a double clothesline knocking him out to the floor. The big man stumbles, but stays on his feet and looks into the ring, then makes a cut throat gesture with his right hand. Viper comes around the ring now and tackles Storms to the floor, the two brawling up the ramp as Strife picks up the World Title belt. He eyes it and Brooks eyes him now as Sammy stands by the champs side, then Strife looks at him handing over the title saying.

Better hold on tight cause I'm here to stay!

Brooks takes it and just smirks, security breaking up Viper and Storms now, then Strife leaves the ring as "Scream" plays. Brooks raises the title in the air to cheers and Sammy holding his arm up smiling for her man before laying a kiss on the new World Champ. The couple soon make their exit as Nick Miller says.

Well now that was interesting and what a way to kick off the show. First our new World Champ J.G. Brooks comes out, then the former Champ Nick Torres and then Viper with a curveball. He gives Strife a rematch from eight years ago to mix things up in a triple threat, but The Resurrector comes out demanding it be a fatal four way. After giving the belt back to Brooks and decking Viper leading to a brawl that left Strife and Brooks face to face, we now have a fatal four way at November To Remember. But first we got tonight to get through and kicking off the official action in the ring is Impact X against Xanthus and The Resurrector!

"Drag The Waters" plays and The Resurrector comes back out without his coat sporting blue jeans, boots, and a leather vest leather vest with his bandana. He storms down the ramp ready to fight as Sara makes the announcement and the crowd kinda boos and cheers him.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds..........The Resurrector!

The big man is on the apron now and bends stepping in the ring, then stomps around like he owns it. "The Way I Am" plays over the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips the middle finger, does crotch chops, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts like an asshole while Sara introduces him.

And The Resurrector's partner, making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred five pounds.......Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, looks at the crowd with a smirk, then grabs his nuts and follows with a crotch chop as his music fades. The crowd all hyped up now are cheering quite a bit and really explode with the loudest cheers ever a "Renegades of Funk" hit's the pa. Julie steps out on stage in her ring gear and a Tag Title around her waist, then Mack struts out wearing his gear and the other Tag Title. The two renegades stand side by side as Shady runs out between them and the trio does crotch chops while Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of three hundred forty nine pounds and accompanied by Shady Smack, they are the SEF World Tag Team Champions and represent Impact X.........Julie and Shane Mack!

Shady now runs down to the ring sliding in as Julie skips down the ramp slapping fans hands. Mack follows up in a calm strut as Julie now heads up the steps and to the turnbuckles raising an X in the air with her arms. Mack hops into the ring and circles into his usual pose, then pops up in a crotch chops and stands with Julie and Shady again doing more crotch chops as pyro shoots off behind them forming X's. The crowd is going nuts chanting.

IX...IX...IX...IX...IX...

Mack and Julie unstrap the titles handing them to Sara as Shady hops out running around the ring slapping fans hands. The Resurrector starts the match early with a big boot to Mack's head, then rips him tossing the showsteala into a neutral corner and hammers him with hard body shots, then a hard right to the head. He backs out on the ref's final order raising his hands up, smirks and Mack shakes his head trying to charge out now. The ref keeps him back and officially starts the match with the bell ringing. Mack charges out and into more punches from Storms who turns burying a knee into Mack's ribs, then runs him into the corner same corner slamming his face to the turnbuckle. Storms rips Mack up sitting him on the top rope, then pounds on his back and climbs up looking for a back suplex. Mack elbows him in the head and slams the back of his head into Storms sending him staggering to his feet on the mat, then Mack leaps back into a moonsault rolling Storms into a pin, ONE................TWO...kickout! Mack jumps up stomping on his head, then runs to the ropes springing off into a cartwheel dropping a leg across Storms throat. Mack gets to his feet stomping on his head again, then heads to the corner climbing up top and flies off with X, but Storms rolls away tagging Xanthus. Mack rolls on the mat clutching his elbow as Xanthus runs in kicking him in the back, then yanks up Mack delivering a snap suplex. X floats into an armbar applying it Fujiwara style locking it in tight. Mack crawls for the ropes dragging Xanthus with him and pulls his legs close laying his left on the bottom rope. Xanthus let's go on a three count and rolls away to his feet while Mack pulls himself up. X rushes him with a kick to the ribs, then whips Mack across the ring leaping up for a spinning wheel kick. Mack drops and slides under X, then pops up dropping X with a cutter, then flips back into a dragon sleeper for the CNC locking it in tight. Xanthus thrashes as Mack tries getting a body scissors locked in and Storms stomps in kicking Mack in the head. Julie comes in off the top rope with a missile dropkick sending Storms down and the ref scrambles to restore order forcing Julie out right away. He gets Storms back and out of the action leaving Xanthus to get up and yanks Mack into a piledriver dropping the co holder of the Tag Titles on his head. X then heads for the top rope flying off with the Gangsta Splash, but eats the mat as Mack rolls for his corner. X crawls for his corner now and Mack is almost there with Julie stretching as far as she can slapping hands, then she leaps in over the top rope. X leaps into a tag as Julie rushes over into a dropkick sending Storms to the floor. She jumps up and leaps over the top rope into a splash on Storms, but he catches her and lifts Julie into a press, steps towards the rail and drops her throat first across it. The Resurrector lifts up Julie into a press again, then tosses her in the ring and slides in getting to his feet. He kicks at Julie, then pulls her up whipping The Queen into the ropes and looks for Impaled. Julie ducks and leaps on to the middle rope springing off into a cross body, but The Resurrector catches her and looks for a power slam. Julie slides down behind him holding on for a rear naked choke and tries for the Dirty Drop, but The Resurrector twists around shoving her away. Mack tags Julie's back before she springs forward into a front dropkick sending Storms back against the ropes. Mack leaps off the top ropes with a clothesline to The Resurrector as Julie hit's a Spear for the Rebellion Rush, then Mack locks in the Show Strangla on the big man wrenching it on hard. Xanthus tries coming in, but Julie tackles him and they roll to the floor brawling while The Resurrector kicks his legs and thrashes around rolling Mack up on to his shoulders for a pin, ONE.....Mack stills keeps the hold applied and just wrenches his legs forcing The Ressurector on to his stomach now. The big man pushes himself up and tries lifting Mack off the mat now, but starts look really winded and drops to his knees. Mack hangs on tight as Julie and Xanthus are separated and sent to their corners, the ref fully focused on The Resurrector who is pulling Mack up and rips him up high, then leaps launching Mack to the mat with a huge Gangsta Bomb. Storms drops to his knees breathing hard from the hold and clutching at his throat as Mack rolls for his corner reaching up for a tag. Julie stretches out and Mack crawls closer making the tag as The Resurrector gets to his knees. Julie rushes in with a leg lariat knocking the big man down, then she heads to the top rope leaping off into a 450 splash and stays on him hooking a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO...........kickout. Julie leaps up stomping on his chest, then runs to the ropes springing off into a shining wizard, but Reurrector gets up meeting her with a hard shoulder block. Julie flips backwards to her knees and dodges a kick to the face, springs off the ropes leaping on to The Resurrector grabbing him in a front facelock. She tries swinging into a tornado ddt, but Stroms grabs her in a bear hug squeezing tight. Julie wrenches hard on Resurrector's neck though and seems relentless in wearing the big man down who still keeps his large arms wrapped tight as well. Xanthus comes flying off the top rope with a chop to Julie's head which brings Mack hitting X with Smoked, then pops up and hit's the Resurrector with Da Shows Ova. He gets out of the ring as X rolls out and Julie crawls into a pin hooking Resurrector's leg, ONE.........................TWO............................THREE! The bell sounds the crowd comes un fucking glued for the Tag Champs winning this non title bout. "Renegades of Funk is heard over the pa as we also hear Sara with the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match................Julie and Shane Mack!

Mack and Shady Smack is in the ring celebrating with Julie doing crotch chops, the ref handing them the titles and Shady takes Mack's running around the ring with it. The crowd loving it and Mack yells for some beer now tossing a couple to Shady in exchange for his belt, then hands one Julie and they all toast and chug them down. Mack and Julie hold the title high as Shady drinks up a few more beers, then all three head out slapping fans hands while Nick Miller says.

Hell of a tag team match with a full on action from start to finish and Julie picking up the win for her team over The Resurrector. Mack and Julie are proving to be an excellent tag team as they have before, but got screwed out of a tag title run a few years ago. Coming up we got a triple threat featuring Mysteria making her debut and with a huge opportunity to gain a title shot so soon. Jason Stratus is in the match too and a threat, so we'll see who wins when they face the International Champ Tina!

But first we see Derek Helms walk into a room with a picture of Viper and Whitney on the wall posing together in their leather gear. Viper stands up from a leather sofa smiling at Derek extending a hand to him. Derek shakes it and asks.

So you wanted to see me?

Viper nods and says.

Yea, I was thinking man, your return match next Thursday could be for the Internet Title, formerly the North American Title. I figure since I handed out a couple rematches from years ago that well, you technically didn't get one back in '04, so why not give ya on the next Evolution!?!

He smirks and Derek just shrugs, smiles pretty big glad to have it and says.

Thanks man, I won't waste this opportunity.

Derek extending his hand now and Viper shakes it saying.

I like your attitude too, now go full force and unless it all on SEF!

Viper pats him on the back and Derek nods with a grin before heading out and now its time for the triple threat match.

"Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement..

The follwing match is a triple threat match for one fall. First, making his way to the ring from Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pyro and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly. After he hops down, "Snake Charmer" plays and out from the curtain comes Mysteria and not too far behind her is her bodyguard, Kong. They walks down the ramp as Sara announces them.

Making her way to the ring, accompanied by Kong, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds........Mysteria!

Kong stays at ringside while Mysteria hops in the ring and drops to her knees and starting yelling out in Arabic a prayer. Once to her feet, she looks at Jason cautiously and Jason does the likewise with Mysteria and the looks over to Kong and starts to yell at her as "Foxy, Foxy" hits now and out skips Tina flashing the devils sign in the air with both hands and the SEF International Championship around her waist. She continues skipping down the aisle and slaps some fans hands as Sara makes the announcement.

Making her way to the ring, from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds, she is the SEF International Champion........Tina!

She heads up the steps, walks across the apron and then gets in the ring, bending over the middle rope a little slowly to tease getting whistles and cheers, then Tina runs across the ring hopping up on the middle turnbuckle pumping one fist in the air while pointing to her title. She does a crotch chop, then turns hopping down and hands the title over to the ref. As the ref hands the title over, he signals for the match to start. Both Jason and Mysteria look over to Tina and the both of them run over but Jason stops midway. Mysteria gets met with rights and lefts to her head by Tina as she staggers back. Tina has Mysteria bent over and rips her up, then plants her with a power bomb. Jason runs over and attempts a bulldog on Tina but she squats down, causing Jason to stumble to the outside through the ropes. Kong gets up on the apron and Tina runs and baseball slides her feet to Kong's leg causing her to drop down and hit her head on the apron. Mysteria gets up and grabs Tina by the hair, pulling her to the middle of the ring and tries for a DDT but Tina shoves her off and delivers an uppercut that sends Mysteria into the ropes. Tina then runs the ropes and nails a bulldog. She goes to climb the turnbuckles to go to the top but as she looks to fly off, Jason is up on the apron and holds one of Tina's legs. She bends down and fires some lefts and rights to Jason. Mysteria is now up and runs over and climbs the same turnbuckle that Tina did and starts clubbing her in the back. Tina raises back up and sends a forearm to Mysteria's head, making Mysteria teeter back a little. Tina kicks at Jason's head and he falls to the ground. She looks at Mysteria, who is laying with her head hanging over the top rope resting, and flies off, grabs Mysteria's head with her legs, and twists her body into the ring landing a beautiful Hurricanrana. She then rolls out of the ring and looks to Jason with her head shaking in disapproval. She grabs him up by the head and shorts then tosses him in the ring. Jason gets up and tries to get the cobwebs out of his head but Tina runs at him and kicks his foot back for a STO and then floats over looking for T&A and gets the body scissors wrapped around Jason's body real tight as Mysteria rolls from the ring to the outside on the floor. Jason looks all over for an escape as Tina keeps it locked in real tight now but there is nowhere for him to get to in time as he taps out from the pain.

Here is your winner.........the SEF International Champion........Tina!

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the speakers. Tina breaks the hold and gets to her feet as the red hands her title. She raises in the air in pride and celebrates by circling the ring with it in the air. Kong helps Mysteria to the back with a nasty look on her face. Tina then gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp, slapping some fans hands with a big smile on her face.

That was a good match! I was hoping to see more from Jason and Mysteria. But it was the golden gal of Tina to show them, again, that here in SEF, it don't matter what you look like and what gender you are, if given the opportunity, you go for it and Tina has done that and more. Now onto the next match with another Soulless Empire's people, Demonica, going against Chris Rogers. That could be a good match!

Just behind the stage in the back we see Mysteria staring at Kong telling her.

Your services are no longer needed around here, so go do whatever you want, I have other business to do!

She turns and Kong glares at her former boss for a few seconds before walking off. Mysteria then rips her mask of revealing long dreads tied together which she unleashes. She then smirks saying.

Remember me boys and girls, the insane juggalo Bethany Sorrow, I'm back and wanting my gold!

She looks deviously into the camera, then spins walking away as we see the empty ring now hearing Nick Miller say.

Bethany Sorrow is back, hmmm, back from the dead, then again, this is SEF, that's a trend here started by, uh, fuck, Viper I think. Well he is our fearless leader, well, Whitney too, anyways, Bethany Sorrow is back, wants her gold back, perhaps the International Title in which case she has a long road after losing to the champ tonight. Coming up we got an actual debut when Demonia faces Chris Rogers!

"Rammstein" plays over the pa now and Demonica walks out flashing her teeth, making biting motions while Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Berlin Germany, weighing one hundred eighty pounds...........Demonica Armster!

She heads down the ramp hissing at the booing fans, then rolls into the ring kneeling up along the ropes seductively. Chris comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action, leaning in the corner. The bell sounds and here comes Demonica into a run looking for a clothesline, but Chris ducks and drops her with a neck breaker. Chris gets up and lifts Demonica into a suplex, then he heads out and up to the top turnbuckle leaping off for the Air Splash, but Demonica brings her knees up to his ribs. Chris rolls away clutching his ribs as Demonica gets to her feet and runs to the ropes spring off into a punt like kick to the ribs. She pulls Chris up in a front facelock leaping up into a swinging snap ddt, then rolls into a pin hooking a leg, ONE................TWO.......kickout. Demonica pulls Chris up in a side headlock looking for a bulldog, but Chris shoves her away and catches Deomonica coming off the ropes with a roundhouse kick to the head. Chris rolls out on the apron and pulls himself up leaping to the top rope and into the Air Splash nailing it this time. Chris kneels up and then falls into the pin hooking a leg, ONE.......................TWO........................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd cheers a little for Chris who jumps up while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner............Chris Rogers!

"Written In The Stars" plays as he climbs to the turnbuckles pumping his fists in the air, then spreads them out sort of arrogantly smiling big. Chris heads up the ramp slapping fans hands now as Nick Miller says.

Chris picking up a win, still hanging in there while Demonica comes up short in her big debut. Hopefully she can do better next time and Chris needs to get on a roll if he wants a title shot anytime soon. Speaking of we got the Internet Title on the line next in a tag team match with new World Champion J.G. Brooks and Sammy challenging former World Champ Nick Torres and Internet Champion Stacy!

But via the tron we see Tina in the IX locker room on the sofa and she looks to be alone, still in her ring gear looking relaxed after he match earlier. Her hair is tied back and up in a tight lil bun, her International folded up on her lap as she glares out saying.

Looks like I was wrong about Mysteria, although I got the right family as Bethany Sorrow is back and honey, if you want this title, you better work harder than ever before because your not getting handed anything like last time you were here. The corrupt Dick E Dangerously is long gone and certainly not going to hand jobbers like you and Nikky Venom titles to try and kill SEF. This time around your going to have to earn anything you want, so get ready for the big leagues!

She leans forward picking the title up and laying it on the table, grabs a bottle of water taking a drink, then in walks Mack plopping down on the sofa across from her. Tina looks over asking.

Where's Shady? And Julie?

Mack shrugging grabs the bong from the table and a lighter sparking it up and inhaling deep, then exhales answering her.

Julie's hanging with Whitney, tried to get them to take another walk in the park and they told me to scram. Shady, who knows, probably off banging Samantha Winters as usual!

He laughs and takes another hit as Tina laughs and says.

So what ya think about Bethany Sorrow being Mysteria all along and now she is back and apparently wanting gold?!

Mack blowing smoke across the room just looks like he don't care, but he says.

So I guess I gotta find a new mission to go on, who's Bethany!?

Tina laughs and says.

She's a former International Champ, faked her own death back in late '09, during that time when Dickie tried to kill the company.

Mack nodding like he remembers and says.

Yea, yea, crazy time, man, we had some crazies running around for a while. Maybe this broad actually has talent, we'll see though, I do gotta find a new mission though, maybe...does Tina have what it takes to live up to the International Champions of the past or will she fall flat on her fat ass?!

He grins cheekily and keeps blazing up as Tina glares at him, but laughs and says.

Oh believe me, the real T & A has more than what it takes to be a great champion and soon enough, a greater World Champion than even that old hasbeen Daddy Mack!

Mack setting the bong down leaps over the table on to the sofa and starts tickling Tina who shoves him back and tickles him, so now we go back to ringside and hear Nick Miller saying.

Tina with a few words about Mysteria revealing herself to be Bethany Sorrow and Mack, well, being Mack as usual, but now its back to the action with our main event and who will we see walk out as the Internet Champion?

"Scream" plays bringing the already hyped crowd to cheers as Brooks steps out with the World Title around his waist and spreads his arms out confidently. Brooks then motions to the curtain as "Open Eyes now plays and out skips Sammy pumping up the rock on symbol, then she kisses Brooks and the couple stands together raising their arms up. The couple heads down the ramp as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall and it is for the SEF Internet Championship! Introducing first at a combined weight of three hundred ninety pounds, the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, J...G...Brooks and Sammy!

Sammy goes sliding into the ring as Brooks heads up the steps. Sammy pumps her fist in the air on the turnbuckles, then hops down and stands with Brooks, the couple raising their arms in the air, then Brooks pulls her close and unstraps the title lifting it up high. "Survival Of The Sickest" plays now and the crowd boos quite a bit, but some cheers for Torres who walks out calm, but a little scorned perhaps. Stacy has her Title around her waist and her right arm hooked on Torres left, the couple heading down the ramp as Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred fifteen pounds, Nick Torres and the SEF Internet Champion, Stacy!

They get to ringside and stare in the ring at the other couple, Torres sneering at Brooks who just smirks and raises the World Title up high again. Stacy putting a hand to Torres chest kisses him, then whispers in his ear before she heads up the steps. Torres hops to the apron stepping in and holds the ropes up for his girl to kneel in, then Stacy stands up flaunting her title high in the air screaming.

I WON'T LOSE THIS UNLIKE YOU!

And she points to Brooks, but Sammy starts after her and Stacy hides behind Torres, the ref keeping them apart for now and both teams back up in their corners. Stacy hands her title to the ref and steps out as he holds it up to show what's on the line. Brooks says he'll start and Sammy lets him, then the bell sounds and the two men move closer before stepping into a lock up. A bit of a struggle and Torres looks to overpower Brooks who manages to get a side headlock on Torres wrenching hard on him. Torres backs the new World Champ against the ropes, then tries shoving him off the ropes, but Brooks hangs on tight trying for a bulldog. Torres runs too and shoves Brooks into a corner now, then charges behind him for a clothesline to the back of his neck, but Brooks delivers a back elbow to the former champions jaw. Torres staggers back and Brooks turns backing up to the middle turnbuckle, then he flies off for a double axe handle smash, but Torres catches him and counters into a quick power slam. He kneels up and rains down a couple punches to Brooks head, then stands up stomping at his head and chest, runs to the ropes springing off into a leg drop across the throat, then floats into a pin hooking a leg, ONE..................TWO.........kickout! Torres pulls Brooks up kneeing him in the ribs, then looks for a piledriver, but Brooks fights it and back body drops Torres to the mat. Brooks kneels up and stumbles up to his feet hanging on the ropes. Torres is getting up and Brooks charges dropping him with a clothesline, springs off the ropes as Torres gets back up and drops him with another clothesline. Brooks gets behind him as Torres gets up again looking around and gets a dropkick on the jaw, then Brooks scrambles into a pin hooking a leg, ONE....................TWO......kickout! Brooks sits up Torres in a sleeper wrenching it on tight, but Stacy comes rushing in with a hard kick to his spine, then backs up and hit's a low dropkick to the back of the World Champ's head. Sammy comes in as Stacy rolls out and the ref keeps Sammy back while Torres staggers to his feet and kicks Brooks in his ribs, then yanks him up delivering The Westside rolling him near a corner. He gets up and tags Stacy who heads down the apron climbing the turnbuckles, then leaps off for Dream On, but gets knees to her ribs and rolls out on the apron clutching her ribs. Brooks starts to get up and sees Stacy on the apron, then reaches out over the middle rope dragging her up and over it to nail Protection, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO............Torres dives in dropping an elbow to Brooks back, then quickly gets out. The ref on him to do so and Brooks gets up backing to his corner letting Sammy tag in. Stacy is on her knees as Sammy now comes in and runs over with a kick to her head, then yanks Stacy up delivering a swinging neck breaker on her and goes to the top rope to nail a senton bomb. Sammy yanks Stacy up hitting a snap suplex on her, then she runs to the ropes springing into a senton splash on Stacy rolling back into a pin hooking a leg, ONE....................TWO...Stacy rolls Sammy back into a crucifix pin trying to hook both arms, ONE...................TWO........Sammy flips over to her feet and backs up to the ropes springing off with a baseball slide dropkick to Stacy's midsection. Sammy jumps up yanking Stacy to her feet and tries for a springboard bulldog, but Stacy shoves her into the ropes sitting Sammy on the middle rope. Stacy runs into a leap slamming her knees to Sammy's back, then yanks her down with a neck breaker and pulls Sammy away from the ropes pinning her without hooking a leg, ONE..................TWO...kickout! Stacy jumps up and drops her elbow to Sammy's head, then yanks her up applying an armbar, leads Sammy across the ring and tags Torres. Stacy wrenches the armbar on as Torres comes in taking the left arm and wrenching it harder before scooping up Sammy slamming her to the mat with her left arm bent under her back. Torres runs to the ropes springing off into an elbow drop on her and pulls Sammy up into the Seattle Stretch near the ropes which he waits for the ref to check on Sammy, then grabs a hold for leverage. Sammy screams and thrashes trying to get free while Brooks screams at the ref to watch Torres who let's go when the ref checks on him, warning him that he best not be grabbing the ropes. Sammy tries to muster up strength enough to hip toss Torres over, but gets some punches to her ribs wearing the wild redhead out a little more. Sammy begins to wear out and fade some as Torres goes back to grabbing the top rope, Brooks yelling and the ref checks, but Torres let's go playing innocent. Brooks runs in taking him over the top rope with a clothesline now and gets forced back to his corner, then Stacy runs in punting Sammy in her ribs, rips her up and nails a piledriver. She rolls out as Torres slides in holding his head, gets up and pulls Sammy up looking for the Gangsta Edge, rips her up and over, then launches her to the mat hitting it. Torres arrogantly goes into the cover hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO...............Brooks runs in with a kick to his head rolling Torres near the ropes and out of it quite a bit, the ref having enough calls for the bell and Stacy hops down to the floor. She pulls Torres out grabbing her title and they head up the ramp as Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners by disqualification........Nick Torres and still your SEF Internet Champion.......Stacy!

"Survival Of The Sickest" hits and the crowd is booing and cheering for the West Coast Couple who stands on the stage now while Brooks is on the ropes in disbelief, anger as he now kicks the ropes. Then he turns back helping Sammy up apologizing for costing her the gold, but Sammy letting him know its not his fault shutting him up with a kiss. Brooks gets his World Title flaunting that in the air as the other couple leaves, so "Scream" plays as Brooks and Sammy head up the ramp and Nick Miller says.

Another kick ass tag match by a couple great teams, perhaps worthy of a Tag Title shot, but we'll see se about that one. A controversial ending with Brooks getting his team disqualified after the cheap tactics of the West Coast Couple kept luring him to illegally. These four not done with each other, but for tonight they are and so are all of us until next week on a special Friday Night Evolution to celebrate Veterans Days on November eleventh, two thousand eleven. And we will be at Fort Cambell in Kentucky next week before going back on the road leading into a November To Remember on the twenty seventh. So we'll see ya next week folks, goodnight!

Before the show can end, Julie and Tina come out arm and arm and get in the ring but as Nick is heard, the sound of "Money, Power, Respect" comes playing through the Joe as the fans of SEF are on their feet awaiting for the woman of this song to come out. The crowd comes alive when Whitney Marret comes out and she stops at the top of the ramp with a red and black box. She smiles as her song stops and then the song of "The Unforgiven" plays and Viper comes out and soon stop by his woman, wrapping his arm around her waist and the both of them smile big, Whitney more so with a glow. Viper is in a black dress shirt and matching colored suit as Whitney is wearing a white collared dress with a white business jacket and red strappy stilettos. As they make their way down the ramp, Sara is heard.

Please welcome at this time the Owners of SEF.......Viper and Whitney Marret!

As Viper's music plays, they make their way to the ring and Viper lets Whitney in front of him as she makes her way up the step to the ring apron. Viper holds the bottom rope and middle open for Whitney to get through and she does and Viper follows and grabs a mic. He walks back over to the middle of the ring where Whitney is and hands her the mic and the crowd settles down after Whitney making a motion for them to calm down. She raises the mic to her mouth and let the words fly.

Thank you all, here in the mighty and great city of Detroit for that ovation. I've got two reasons why I am out here on this night. One is to present a gift to someone and the other, well, is to make a huge announcement. First, I would like to ask my very great friend, Shane "Daddy" Mack, to please grace us with your presence at this time. 

The lights dim down to the equivalent of a full moon over a field of snow as "Killing In The Name" comes over the pa. The riffs blaring out and bringing the crowd to their feet and then we see Mack step out with style and arrogance flashing that cocky grin. Mack lowers his glasses down the bridge of his nose and grins as the fans go nuts reaching out and slap hands with Mack who soon reaches the ring and so Mack then whips around hopping up on the apron dancing a bit before stepping into the ring where he circles around and drops down to a cocky muscle pose. Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop and walks around the ring soaking in the cheers of the many fans Then Mack flashes Da Gangstas sign to the crowd who continues cheering as loud as they can as his music stops and he gets in front of Whitney as he puts his sunglasses down the front of his "Good To Be" shirt. Whitney smiles and looks into Mack's eyes.

Thank you for coming out here to the ring. I know that you would rather be in the back or even at your place partying it up and getting wild. It does mean a lot for you to share your birthday with us, the SEF fans and the people that work here. You should have taken the night off because Mack, you so deserve it more so than some of the talent that has came and gone throughout the history of SEF. But you, you all people, have stuck it out with SEF and me and I don't know how much I can say I am so glad that you stuck around when the others didn't. Because of guys like Rapid, Johnny X, my true champion, Viper, and my Showsteala, yourself. But like your best friend, you stuck it out. You became, I know you wouldn't want this term but fuck it, a legend. Mack, without you, I very highly doubt that this company would have made it through the dark parts where we were getting attacked for being too real......too bluntly honest. Pardon the pun!

Whitney smiles as Mack just stands with his hands in his pockets and smirks. Whitney blushes as Julie and Tina chuckle and Whitney continues to speak.

Shane, you, Viper, and myself are the three cornerstones of this company. We built this company to be where it is today. I know that there is no token or gift that I or anyone on this planet could ever give you to repay you for all the hard work, blood, sweat, and tears that you gave to make SEF a well known name. I hope that this can make up for everything that you have sacrificed for me and my company. Happy birthday, Mack!

Whitney hands Mack the red and black wrapped box with a smile. Mack takes it and opens it and as he looks down into the opened box, he smiles. He takes the gift out of the box and it is a mahogany plaque with an inscription in silver. Whitney lifts the mic up and says.

It reads, "To a man that helped open my eyes. My eyes that led to my dream coming true with starting a company and seeing becoming a world wide phenomenon. SEF wouldn't exist without you. Thank you and consider this an 'Iron Clad' contract with SEF in the 'extreme' appreciation for all you have done. Shane "Daddy" Mack will ALWAYS have a home with us! Your Best Friend, Whitney Marret".

Mack holds it in the air and smiles with his dimples showing a little bit and he walks over to Whitney and he gives her huge hug and gives her a small kiss on the cheek. Whitney lets a tear roll down her cheek as she breaks the hug and steps back from Mack. Whitney raises her mic up and says.

That's not all. Boys!

Whitney points up to the stage as Rage Against The Machine along with Kid Rock take the stage and you hear the opening riff of Mack's theme song "Killing In The Name Of" plays and together, Kid and Zach Del Roach bust out the song. Throughout the song, Mack just smiles in appreciation. When the song is done, "Killing In The Name Of" blends into an oldie but a goodie plays. With the opening guitar is heard of "Cocky", from out from under the ring, Shady Smack appears, gets in and starts doing crotch chops to everyone. Everyone just laughs at Shady and the song continues to play as Julie and Tina looks to be getting in the groove of the music by dancing to the beat as Whitney stands over by Viper dancing with him and Mack. As the song ends, Kid and Rage all point to the ring in respect for Mack as the crowd goes nuts. Kid and Whitney lead in a singing of "Happy Birthday" and at end, Whitney gives a kiss to Mack on the cheek. Mack just stands there with a tear rolling down his cheek as the crowd starts to cheer for him.

Mack!.....Mack!.....Mack!.....Mack!

Mack look to everyone and says.

Thank you all! I do believe that without each and one of you, my career would have meant nothing. I know that going out each night to steal the show take a set of balls the size of cannon balls and baby, I've got the biggest set in this business. So thank you very much!

Whitney looks to Mack and says.

That's my gift to you on your birthday. You have always been here for SEF and I hope that it can show how much I greatly appreciate everything you do. Now for my huge announcement, I know for some while some people have been asking me when. The big When question. Well, this is going to be a surprise to you, Viper. This is big. I mean BIG BIG. Every since I've met you and listened to your story about how you lost your father and momma, it pains me that your parents never got to see the greatness that they created in their brightest star in the family fully be put to use. I love you so very much, Vic. You have given me so much joy and I think it's time for me to return it to you.

Whitney turns around to Viper and Viper looks into Whitney's eyes and nods as Whitney continues.

Viper, Vic, I know I don't look like it and a couple of weeks ago, it came to be a surprise to me as well. But about a couple of months ago, I got sick with a bug . I simply couldn't shake it fully but as I got sicker, I went to the doctor and he ran all kinds of tests. I waited for a week and a half until the doctor called. One morning a couple of days ago, I got a call for me to come in because there was something that the docs wanted to talk to me about. I went in, of course, and I got the test results back. The doctor said that he ran all the tests three times. That day, the doctor gave me the biggest news in my life and that would impact both of our lives forever. Dr. Reland said that I am six months a long and you and I come February, we will be having our first baby. Viper, I'm pregnant!

The crowd just gasps with a slight cheer as Viper stands in the ring with shocked look on his face as Mack, Julie, Tina, and Shady look on with smiles on their faces. Viper looks down into Whitney's eyes as smile forms on his face and picks her up by her waist in a hug and hugs her as she places his head on her chest. As Viper places her back on the mat, Viper puts his hand on her stomach has a tear rolling down both cheeks. Whitney smiles and has a few come out of her own. Viper kisses Whitney firmly yet ever so gently on the lips with another tear rolls down his cheek. Mack walks over to Viper and takes Viper's hand and Julie and Tina take Whitney's, the five raises their arms into the air along with Shady doing crotch chops around the group as the crowd is on their feet in a standing ovation when "Renegade of Funk" is playing as Nick is heard.

A birthday concert and a huge announcement that the SEF family is growing with the aide of Viper and Whitney and huge congrats from me and everyone in SEF to the original True Dominant Couple......this has been a great Evolution and finally good night everyone!

"Renegades of Funk" is still playing with last images of Shady, Tina, Julie, and Mack congratulating Viper and Whitney as the scene fades to black and the logo flashes.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF