sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Return To eXtreme

Started by Rob Ruckus, January 23, 2015, 12:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Ruckus

And no opponent in sight for The Mack who awaits a challenge from all comers only to be let down again and again. So he snubs his audience and remains with those who never let him down as The Mack watches them grow and grow bigger than some so called wrestler.

So let's hear what Ruemash has to say since he is standing by being interviewed with Greg Boone eager to get started.

"Hello everyone, Greg Boone here with THC Champion Ruemash and tonight he faces Acetaker in a parking lot brawl. Two big men you both are, so Ruemash, this seems like it may be up your alley, ready to get started?!?"

Ruemash nodding in agreement to that and just smiles as he pats the THC Title over his shoulder.

"The Steel City Warrior is prepared to play with some steel tonight as I smash Acetaker off any cars, trucks, rails, the cement ground, pillars, posts, and walls too, its all fair game tonight in Detroit!!!"

Loud cheers heard from the fans just on the other side of the curtain watching via the SEFTron no doubt. Greg nodding yes and asks.

"If you lose you think Acetaker should get a THC Title match?"

Ruemash laughing.

"I think the title should have been on the line tonight to make us even more fired up to win. This Steel City Warrior is always fired up for a fight and one of this nature intrigues me so much I may need to go scout my environment out right now!?!"

And he walks off leaving Greg on his own to just make a cut motion with his finger across his throat signaling the inevitable fade to black, at least until the next time.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF