sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Answers Simon Nash.

Started by The Perry Family, September 24, 2020, 09:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the middle of the ring she is with her group looks like it has another woman with them she smiles and begin to talk.

jade simon nash yes last week you defeated me but it not going to happen again it not going to your dreams of being a double champion u see i defeated several people before like you in my past,who thought they was all that and they all fell down to me!

jade this championship is my entire life only one i won in my hole career of wrestling when others told me i couldn't do it and it took me 3 other companies to finally be able to hold the big one!

jade this is going to be a hell of a run for me i don't even care what i have to do in ordor to defend this baby because this what it is my baby! this is what keeps me alive this championship is what keeps me going and my family is going to be around me to make sure it stays in the family!

jade so go ahead live your dream it not going to get you anywhere u standing backstage in your locker room looking like you are about to go to a funeral you know what

she takes a break takes it easy for while and she then begin to talk.

jade mabye you are about to go to a funeral yours because once the match is done your career your life your dream of being what you call a double champion is going lead you to your downfall!

jade a downfall to which you are never ever going to, come back from never you can try everything you got coming to you go ahead bring everything you got do what ever you want to me i don;t care you know bring everything it going absoultly do nothing!!!! but bring you to your laying on your back and watch me stand tall with my sef tv championship above my head as i get announced as the winner,

jade so come on down here let's get it over with because once the match starts there going be no talking just two people fighting each other for my sef tv championship il risk everything i got to make sure i win so good luck your going need it

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF