sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wolf Talks More Of Her Championship Defense

Started by The Perry Family, October 02, 2020, 01:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is backstage she then begin to talk.

The Wolf hey u know simon you got a championship i got a championship it to bad this one is not for both titles,ibe holding one and ube mabye holding none i you know never holding a wrestling championship around my waist before it feels good really good.

The Wolf. this is my life even though im new to wrestling and im not use to the terrtiory i do know about fighting and trying to keep what is mine so that is what i plan to do!

the Wolf i plan on doing whatever the dark souls of the world tell me to do,i don't care of the outcome il defend the sef war championship title with my life even if i got to go beyond the call of duty i will do it ! because this is all i got,i got nothing to loose so go ahead give it your best shot you are going need it simon!

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF