sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devil Playground vs Big Mack Little Mac

Started by The Perry Family, October 10, 2020, 11:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

devil playground is in middle of the ring standing together Sierra smiles and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry how's it going it been a long while since we been inside this ring and tonight it begin's again we going to take down the mack family it looks like and make them both submit at the same time,and i can'not wait until this match happens. because if u don't already know if u think u know us already then you don't

Cruella perry we got tricks up our sleeve we are formor tag team champions,someday we shall be champions again,and before that happens let me tell you, we plan on going all out in tonight;s normal tag team match.

Jade we hope everyone is watching and let us say we don't care what happens in tonight title match,we are here to win seek and destroy so bitches also we hope the mack family, strenghts up their game and gives us something to fight about!

Jade me and my family,don't like fighting others who don't know how to surprise us in the ring  if you got it then you don't dont't so hurt us surprise us or something we want to hurt the both of you!!

Sierra Perry come on Bitches get down here and let's get started

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF