sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Soul Belongs To The Corez Effect (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, March 02, 2012, 10:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

In the rafters is where we find Corez sitting up high above the arena in his ring gear and the World Title around his waist. He peers down from among the steel beams with a sick, demonic look asking.

Is that what you believe, that the World Heavyweight Title must be resurrected, that it belongs to you Resurrector? You can believe what you want, you can call it how you want, and you can come for the gold, but whether this is a triple threat or was you and I, one on one for no title like originally booked, the result would be the same. The Corez Effect has taken control of SEF, not this Franchise, not IX, not Nick Torres, not you, not Matlock! The World Heavyweight Championship belongs to The Corez Effect and is not in any need of being resurrected. And after I beat you, maybe I should get a shot at your title?

A smirk now and he rubs his scruffy beard, scratching and looking twisted again as he says.

Reynolds, it won’t be your Fate to make it out of Memphis with the World Title, then you may not even earn another shot. I may prefer to beat you one more time, but as Matlock eluded to, we have not faced each other very much, as a matter of fact I was trying to think of when we had and could not remember. I thought of just consulting the mighty SEF archives, but instead decided to focus more on keeping this title around my waist. I know a bit about Matt, I watched him a lot as I was here when he was, giving interviews in the back or from right up here. Now I sit up above everyone as the man of SEF, the guy everyone wants to see fall when they take the title off my dead body. Well Matlock, its too bad for you that you little story doesn’t end happily tonight, the so called uncrowned champion fails in his first opportunity. Then again, the blame cannot all be on you, at least some would argue that you were simply plucked out to be given a chance cause hey, this is SEF. You got two matches and the second involve two opponents, something not so good for The Corez Effect!

A sinister smirk across face as Corez pulls at his hair, then whips it off to the side showing some scars on his face from hardcore battles, then says.

The Resurrector, you are a big man and a good wrestler, a warped mind like my own and friends we are for everyone knows Da Gangstas!

He flashes the gangsta sign with his right hand and smiles a bit, then it turns sick as he says.

You cannot beat me until we get in that ring and at this point in my career, as the World Heavyweight Champion of SEF, as the best, I am not going to lose and go silent into the night letting this belt go. You can kill whoever you want big man, but The Corez Effect will cause the greatest effect of all and walk out of the arena tonight with the title held high. You get a straight up shot at me and I got no problem defending the title against ya, but for two reasons. First is that I believe you deserve a shot, you earned it, your great ok, but second is that I want to kick your ass all over Memphis tonight! I want to make my career off beating you, putting you through tables, ladders, chairs, thumbtacks, razor wire, and whatever else I can think of when the bell rings. Its triple threat and its right up my alley cause no rules, but one, win, pin anyone or make them give up, but just win and tonight The Corez Effect will forever be known as the lost soul who could not be resurrected, who cannot be!

Corez climbing up and away from us now, disappearing into the darkness above the arena as we prepare for Evolution to begin!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF