sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Title Isn't Going Anywhere! [Evolution 57]

Started by Bluelight788, March 23, 2012, 09:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

Last week at Evolution 56, Derek Helms put his newly won International Championship on the line against former champion Tina. It was a tough battle for Derek, but he was able to retain the championship. Even though he got some help from Xanthus, a win is still a win and Derek is still the champ. Tonight, it's another title defense in a fatal four way match against Nykki Delight, Rick Reynolds, and Xanthus.

SEF has decided to hold a small morning wrestling event at the Mid South Coliseum. Derek had just defeated Jason Paine in a quick 3 minute singles bout. Derek throws Jason out of the ring and grabs a microphone. But before he could speak, he listens to the crowd chanting his name. He's loving the reaction from the Memphis crowd and is actually smiling.

Derek Helms
I fuckin' love you guys here in Memphis.

The crowd continues to chant for Derek. Derek smiles again, but tries to get serious.

Derek Helms
On a serious note though, I want to talk about what happened last week at Evolution 56, when I defeated that walking STD and retained the International Championship. Some say I only won because I had a little bit of help from Xanthus. Think what you want of that situation, but the fact of the matter is this, I nailed Tina with the Concussion and pinned her for the one two three. If she had anything in her, she would have kicked out or gotten her shoulder up, but she had nothing left in her. And as a result, I am STILL your SEF International Champion!

The crowd chants "You Are Awesome" at Derek as he smiles. He lets them chant that for about 10 more seconds before finally continuing.

Derek Helms
But the fun didn't stop there, folks. For those who were watching, you remember that after the match Xanthus took it upon himself to nail me with a cheap roundhouse kick. For those wondering if I have anything to say about this, I don't. I'm not mad about these attacks in the least bit. One thing you have to realize is that X and I are fucking insane. I've said this time and time again, but we are both willing to tear each other apart for two reasons. One is to get a victory, and the other to satisfy each and every one of you diehard SEF fans who pay to see us take extreme wrestling to another fuckin level!

The crowd is now chanting "SEF" and Derek nods in approval of this chant.

Derek Helms
While the man may be as crazy as I am, he said something that I actually agreed 100 percent on, and that was when he said that we may "reset the standard for hardcore wrestling". There's absolutely no doubt about that. Anybody who has seen the matches that Xanthus and I put on knows that at Wrestle X shit is going to get insane, and at Evolution 57 you can expect no different! Unfortunately, this isn't a one on one match, there are two other people involved and they are Nykki Delight and Rick Reynolds. Rick is someone I'm no stranger to in the ring, he's a gifted athlete and one hell of a wrestler. Every match he gives it his all, and he's going to give it his all tonight, but he's still giong to come up short and I will once again retain the Intnerational Championship. Xanthus was right about something else, and that's when he said that I don't want to lose the belt before Wrestle X. I'll be damned if I walk into the Astrodome as the challenger for my match against Xanthus and I'll be damned if I lose the belt to some has-been or a whore posing as a wrestler!

The crowd comes alive again chanting for Derek. Derek is not smiling right now, showing the Memphis crowd a different person than we saw earlier.

Derek Helms
Because seriously, Nykki Delight is nothing but a delightful wannabe wrestler, because she's too classy to be a stripper. Nykki, in my eyes, you are what I call a glorified jobber. You know what you and jobbers have in common? They don't win matches, and they certainly don't win championships. Rick, Nykki, Xanthus, I hope you are all listening to me right now, and I'm dead serious when I say this. This championship that's around my shoulder right now, it's never leaving. I've worked too damn hard for this championship and I'm going to continue doing whatever the hell I can to make sure it stays that way!

Derek drops the mic and holds up his championship belt as the crowd cheers loudly for their International Champion. Derek exits the ring and heads up the entrance ramp slapping hands with a few fans at ringside.

Tonight, Derek faces Nykki Delight, Rick Reynolds, and Xanthus with the title on the line. Derek has his mind set on retaining the championship, but then again this is the land of extreme and unpredictability. Can Derek Helms retain the title and take it to Wrestle X for the big Scaffolding Match against Xanthus?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF