sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Era (MACK)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 26, 2023, 03:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread

• Score:5194
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.28.21
Date Posted:29/12/2008 12:04 AMCopy HTML

(So the MSN Circuit has finally shut down and all federations apart of it were given a few options, merge over to an affiliate of MSN which is not near as good, find a new home on their own, or simply die off. All three options were used by all, but the one chosen by one of MSN's most notorious feds was to go off on its own finding a new home and be completely independent now, a true, real indy fed is what SEF is now. No support from MSN, but then no parent company watching over us and holding us back, its time for SEF to really get hardcore and revolutionize this business once again!)
(And so we hear from perhaps the biggest name of SEF history, the one and only Daddy Mack, the one we came to know as Shane Mack, but one man who is simply known as MACK. He stands out on the bank of the Detroit river at night looking across into the night sky lit up by all the city lights of Detroit and Windsor. His hair is down, wears a black suit casual style, so no tie and he smiles slightly.)
MACK: "It finally happened, a suspicion I had about the circuit came to be. I ain't saying I predicted it, I just had thought a little on the possibility and it sucks to see it finally happen, but its kinda something everyone outta realize was bound to happen. They been changing so much, they always had done minor changes and recently overhauled a lot and now the circuit is no more. It truly revolutionized indy wrestling, gave a lot fo small feds a chance to shine bright without having to compete on the mainstream level with the WWE. It had its downs, MSN was not perfect, but it did help a lot of feds and it will be missed, a great fucking era of our sport, but now its back to the true ol' school ways!"
(He sorta smiles at that.)
MACK: "Before SEF was thought of I was rolling through ol' school indies, its what I came up through, SEF was my first major MSN fed experience. I worked for a few others on MSN before SEF, but never really got into a niche in them places, never made a long run like in SEF. Hell, if ya look back on any company I was in, my longest run is with SEF...six years, the longest running wrestler to ever walk through them doors and down them halls, no one can take that away from me, I will always love SEF, its too damn special to me to forget."
(His eyes appear a bit glassy, almost teared up, but he just blinks clearing them up.)
MACK: "I'll miss the company, I will truly miss SEF, but I suppose I had my time on top, move on and up I guess, that's what we all get into the business to do. I wish I could of done something for the return show, at least shown up and said something live, the least I could do if not hve a match, but good ol' Dicky is making sure to keep me off his show. Fuck him though, I still wish SEF well cause he didn't make it, we all did, all us hardcore ol' school icons coming years ago, we made SEF one of the best on MSN and now on its own. I hope SEF thrives, it would kill me if it died, its survived too much turmoil. This is a new era for SEF...for wrestling or rather sports entertainment, its a new era and I gotta believe it is the real new revolution of the business, something it needs."
(Mack slides his hands in his pockets now and stnds casually and relaxed.)
MACK: "I can't make any promise that MACK will be on WAR anytime at all, but maybe, just maybe ya all may see me crash the party, I dunno, guess we'll see!"
(He gives off that cocky smirk of his.)
MACK: "As much as I know I should walk away and well I will, I gotta try and do a proper farewell, so I'm a wrap this up by saying...look out for MACK cause ya all out there better realize I'm fucking BACK!"
(He still smirks and lets a laugh out, then turns around in a quick spin walking away from the river towards the street. We watch him go, but then turn back to the river as the scene fades away to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF