sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

'I'm passing every test that been put in front of me!'

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 08:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.107.2.232
Date Posted:26/06/2009 12:31 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" came on the air, "#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtain with SEF World Heavyweight Title in the air, and he stop at the beginning of entrance way lifts the title in the air, as fireworks shoot in the air for few seconds stop. Orton makes his way down the ramp, looks around lifts the title in the air again, starts making his way up the steel stairs, and he enters the ring. Orton stands in middle of the ring pulls a microphone out from his back, and he hears massive reaction from SEF fans started talking into the microphone. 

Chris Orton: Before I address the match I am involve someone has challenge me to a match being in the streets, because D-Von Dudley wants me to experience his world, so I really don't know if he is number one contender if he is looking forward facing him in his world. You see D-Von Dudley doesn't have a clue who he is dealing with, because I been put to the test every single week in hardcore matches, tag team matches, and fighting my way to winning the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Fight on the streets will be new for me, but I always come to pass any test that been put in front of me, so D-Von Dudley turns out to be number one contender, and we do fight in the streets. I will say this I don't care what type of match, or whoever faces me at the next pay per view, because I'm fighting champion this title means that I am the very best in this business period!!!

Chris Orton looks at his title walks around hearing massive reaction from SEF fans, so he started talking about his match in main event. 

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I'm wrestling Mack, Suicide Hank, and Nick Torres in a fatal-four match in main event, so this is another huge test for me to prove that I can beat these guys in this ring. I'm not going to predict a victory more like say this is a challenge that I am looking forward to, because these three men I respect will give my all to win. There been a lot of talk about me saying my title run is a joke that I should not be called SEF World Heavyweight Champion, but you know what screw them, because I work my ass off to get where I am today in SEF, and if people question I still got a lot to prove maybe I will prove exactly why I am SEF World Heavyweight Champion in fatal-four way match tonight on "Extreme"

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton lifts the title in the air massive reaction from SEF fans was heard, and "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF