sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tao Inoki's office

Started by Kristin Fox, May 01, 2023, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11/10/2010 11:46 PMCopy HTML

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Tao20Inoki20Banner.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
_xx.%Tao Inoki%.xx_

{Tao's office is very Chinese.  A Feng Shui master has been consulted to make sure that everything is in its place.  A mirror hangs over the door to keep the evil spirits out.  A huge hand drawn framed picture of Bruce Lee is on one wall.  The rest of the room is decorated with bamboo and Chinese artifacts.  A jade Buddha is sitting on the bookshelf.  There are pictures of Tao teaching martial arts with Milan, and another with Tao, Milan, Journey, Katana, and Cheyenne, with a younger boy who looks a lot like Journey.}

Tao Inoki:"Hi, welcome to my office.  I suggest that if you've come to visit then I hope that you have read my bio because I'm not a pushover.  Other than that, how can I hope you?"
»þąşşıøи▪đяυйќ« at DAF, no stealing will be permitted if you like what you see then come on down and request one instead of stealing it cause lets face it... stealing is for punk ass clowns who cant get shit on their own and I hate thieves! You've been warned you should and better take heed to it!

[x][x]<!-- -->

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • IP:67.173.52.70
Re:Tao Inoki's office
Date Posted:14/10/2010 2:18 PMCopy HTML

Fay folds her arms in front of her chest and then answers.
"I notice that your two emo rejects are no longer working for your company, Ravyn Cow and Pyra firebug. So I am requesting to take their spot in that Over the Top match for that Trans title."
TBC BY ?? 

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:14/10/2010 4:03 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little

[x]

_xx.%Tao Inoki%.xx_

{Tao frowns and reaches over for a picture frame.  She turns it to show a beautiful black and tan doberman.}

Tao Inoki:"Pets?  This is the only pet that I have.  Shadow is my baby.  As for taking their spot in the over the top rope match.  Fine.  The other spot is for that other Jericho boy....{she pauses, thinks} Cody.  Shane must have convinced his brother to come to FFE for a shot at the tag titles.  The match is going to be at the FFE pay per view, Extreme Revolution.  It's happening week after next.  I suggest to begin getting ready."

»þąşşıøи▪đяυйќ« at DAF, no stealing will be permitted if you like what you see then come on down and request one instead of stealing it cause lets face it... stealing is for punk ass clowns who cant get shit on their own and I hate thieves! You've been warned you should and better take heed to it!

[x][x]

<!-- -->

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:14/10/2010 6:49 PMCopy HTML

Just then a knock on the door and then it opens as Oktober walks in and sees her friend Fay and she smiles at her and then she looks at this girl who seems to be running things here!

Oktober: Well I see that you guys are making matches and planning things for your show and well im new here and if you really want a great show then it needs to have me Oktober Summers in it! I could really care what match it is as im here to prove that im the best! Like my friend Fay here,im looking to just kick ass and take names! I am not the girl next door! I am the girl that everyone wished they could be and more! So if your booking people then how about you make your show great and book one of the hottest and most sexyest Knockouts around! So you going to book Oktober Summer or what?

Oktober smiled as she loked at this pretty girl as she hoped to get in the mix somehow!

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:14/10/2010 7:05 PMCopy HTML

[x]

[x]

_xx.%Tao Inoki%.xx_

{Tao smiles and looks from one girl to the other}

Tao:"You know Wildside will feature a tag team turmoil match to crown Wildside Tag Team Champions.  Seeing as the two of you have a friendship and a history, then you guys can be yet another team involved.  The Fighting Foxes, The Dynasty Divas, The Jericho Army, and Chaotic are also in the match.  On SEF's Extreme you will have the opportunity to see The Fighting Foxes and the Dynasty Divas in yet another of their battles.  Remember, the first Wildside is October 27.  I'm booking matches for Wildside.  Anything that needs to be added to the ppv needs to go through Matthew Fox so that he can get their information to Viper."

[x][x]

<!-- -->

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:14/10/2010 7:24 PMCopy HTML

Oktober looks at both girls and then smirks as she licks her lips as she can almost smell the gold. She then looks at Fay and starts to talk.

Oktober: Fay this idea of hers does sound good and well thoes other teams dont have what we have and thats the looks and brains and of course the passion to pull this off! Fay I say we hook up and take these lame ass teams down! I know were just the new team that can do it! All we need really is a team name and well us and we off and running! Fay lets show all of these bitches why they should get to know us and why they need to fear us! So girl what do you say are you game?

Oktober looks at Fay as she hopes she is game to team up and wants to join in on the fun!

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
  • IP:67.173.52.70
Date Posted:14/10/2010 7:37 PMCopy HTML

Fay thinks and then speaks.
"You know Oktober...I think the Beautiful Bytches has a nice ring to it."

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #7
  • PM
Date Posted:14/10/2010 8:33 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
Oktober smiled as she liked the idea and she smirked and spoke out once more.

Oktober: Well there you have it! We have a name and you now have your answer so book us! We can and will run right threw all these fake ass bitches and when were done we will prove why we are who we say we are! So now that this is done,Fay lets get out of here because I think we should party and get ready to take SEF and FFE by storm!

Oktober smiles and looks at both girls and waits for someone to speak.

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF