sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cruella Perry Confronts Tonya

Started by The Perry Family, September 03, 2023, 11:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella perry is shown, Slamming Tonya Walker Against The Wall and Sierra is by her side, She Gets Up in her Face and Begin to Talk.

Cruella Perry. What The Hell Tonya Why Did You Betray me Like That, Why Did You Betray Devils Playground Like That!

Cruella Perry. Come on Bitch Tell me Why After Everything We Done For You

Sierra Perry. Yes Bitch We Made U Important We Brought U Here U Would not Be Here if it Wasn't For Us!

Tonya Walker Why Don't u Ask Your Sister Your Best Friend Jade West! yes the Same Bitch Who Betrayed Us Sent  us to Prison me and Lexi 

Tonya Walker All She Had To Do Was Keep Quiet But No She Couldn't!

Cruella Perry. Are You Talking About 

Tonya Walker. We Will Tell You 20 Years Ago me and Lexi Got Arrested for armed robbery we was hungry starving We Committed Armed Robbery!

Tonya Walker We Had to Rob a Bank to Life We Had To We Thought Jade Would of Kept Quiet But No She Was The Only One Who Knew About It and Called the Police and we Got Sent to Prison for 5 years

Lexi Walker. We Got Sent To Prison For 5 to 10 Years another 5 for Shooting Moms Boyfriend to Protect our Mama And How Does She Repay Us!

Lexi Walker. Thanks To Her Our Lives Was Ruined But as You Can See

Cruella Perry so Getting everyone Of The Devil Playground Fired Was a Part of Your Plan Right!

Sierra Perry. You Two Make us Sick You Know Cruella Might Be Gone For a while But We Will Be Back Before You Know it!

Tonya Walker. Yeah Maybe But Our Revenge is Finally Taken And We Couldn't be Happier!

Cruella Perry. Fine But U Know What Revenge Always Hits Harder well i Got Some News For You.

Sierra. Perry Jade May Have Known but I'm Sure She Had Her Reasons By The Way What Was That Crack About Visit Jade and Wolf in Hell What Did Udo or Know

Tonya Walker. We Paid Let's Say Jade is probably Visiting The Wolf in the Afterlife! or In Hell.

Lexi Walker. Yes We Told You Jade Would Never Bother Us Again And we Made Sure Of It

Cruella Perry. What Are You Talkin About You Bitches What Did Udo.

Tonya Walker We Took Care Of Her, For Good!  She Will Never Bother us Again!

Tonya Pushes Cruella Off of Her as She Gets Carried Off by Security!

Cruella Perry n Sierra Leave the Arena and The Walker Sisters Wave Bye to them.

as they Share Beer Cans and Hit Them Together as Somebody comes by and begin to talk.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF