sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You got the bitch ... I got the slap! - SNS rp1

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 04, 2023, 08:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:02/12/2010 9:32 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
You got the bitch .. I got the slap!vs Maegan FoxChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion x1hey K ... my favourite enemy lol ... let's kick it :)

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton lounging on a sofa. Lacey is sitting facing Chris, straddling his lap with her hands on his chest. They're talking together quietly, from the expressions on their faces they're teasing and joking with each other. They both laugh as Lacey leans in close to Chris who tightens his arms around her as they kiss. Finally they break apart as Lacey sighs and Chris chuckles as he stands up lifting Lacey up with him as she giggles. He turns and pops her back on the couch and bends down to give her another kiss before he winks at her and leaves the room. She smiles and watches him go before she sprawls out and turns to address the camera.

LD: Damn I hate for him to leave but I love to watch him go!!

Lacey laughs to herself.

LD: Hmmm ... so finally I get what I've been asking for on Saturday Night Special and Maegan Fox will be getting exactly what she deserves! And if that bitch thought that the hurting I put on her last week was enough then she's got another think coming! That little slapfest was nothing compared to the pain I have planned for her this Saturday ... nothing!

Lacey pushes her hair away from her face as she smirks.

LD: I get it Maegan I really do. If I were you I'd be frustrated too ... I mean it has to be hard to be constantly relegated to the sidelines whilst someone you once considered a friend achieves everything you always wanted for yourself. That's gotta be tough but really you could have just put your ego to one side and been happy for me but nooo ... you could never do that could you? You could never admit that I was always just that one step ahead of you, that one grade above you, that much better than you could ever me. Nope instead you always have to try and drag me down to your level ... but you never could quite manage it could you?

Lacey raises an eyebrow.

LD: You know I think all this jealousy, all this hatred stems from me taking the spotlight off you when I dated Justin and no before you go there, I'm not trying to relight any flames, that fire went out a long time ago. I'm just trying to figure out when your heart turned black is all ... see you try to paint me as the bad guy all the time but really it was you who turned your back on me when I left you behind in the dust when my talent pushed me past anything you could ever achieve. Dusty could see it and as it turned out she was the friend you had pretended to be ... she supports me, encourages me and has always had my back and that's why we are so tight. You could never be the friend she is because you could never put your own desires on the back burner long enough to be happy for me. So when I came to SEF to finally make my mark, the start my own legacy I knew in the back of my mind that at some point you'd turn up and sure enough like a bad penny a little while later you did ... with your lies and your accusations and that green eyed monster sitting on your shoulder. You just couldn't let it go could you? You just had to piss on my parade, didn't you?

Lacey shakes her head with a sad look on her face.

LD: And you wonder why I'm as vindictive as I am? You can't imagine what happened to make me the way I am today? ...

Lacey pauses and pouts sarcastically.

LD: You wanna take a good hard look in the mirror honeypie. People like you ... two faced, backstabbers like you Maegan. People who make promises they have no intention of keeping, people who can't stand to see others succeed. Sneaky liars, fakes, people who pretend to be something they're not ... and you wonder why I have trust issues.

Lacey laughs nastily.

LD: So this week it's like all my Christmases have come at once this week because not only do I get to face off against you in the tourney for the Heavyweight championship on Saturday Night Special but I also get a chance to get my hands on you in the fatal fourway on Extreme. So one way or another I will get me a little payback on the torment you have put me through this past few weeks. Proud of yourself are you Maegan? Sneak attacking me ... deliberately trying to put me out of action and you very nearly succeeded didn't you? ... Because of you I am currently without my precious International baby, because of you my doctor warned me not to compete for a month but me being me I did what I wanted anyway. I accepted the match against that skank Julie because I was a fighting champion and because I don't back down from anyone ... ever! and you know that about me Maegan don't you? You knew I wouldn't back down and you knew I wasn't 100% ... so yeah if anyone else is to blame for me losing the belt it's you Maegan.

Lacey gives a hard look to the camera as you see the passion in her eyes.

LD: Yeah you've got a lot to answer for and on Saturday I will make you pay for each and every time you have tried to fuck me over, every time you have stabbed me in the back, every time you have attempted to stand in my way because as we both know I am most dangerous when I've got nothing to lose. You have backed me into a corner and now the only way out and up is through you .... well hell that's my favorite direction sweetie. So bring it on because as we both know ... I have more reason than most to take you apart and now as an added incentive, as if I needed it, a win over you means I get to move one step closer to being Heavyweight champion and that is a prize I definitely want to get my hands on.

Lacey's eyes gleam as she imagines herself carrying that title.

LD: Oh yeah I think that would make up for all the crap I have had to put up with from you and your goddamn family. I'm going to enjoy making you squirm in pain, making you suffer for what you have done and making you realise once again that you will never be in my league! And Maegan that's not a threat ... that's a promise!

Lacey blows a kiss at the camera before the scene fades to black

End of rp1

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF